Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yugioh Gx part 5 Zane and Bob vs Blair and Belinda

This part will be explain the next fours parts because they will be in Domino city.

It was about 3 days before fall break and everyone was excited. Bob was sleeping through Banner's class again as Tara watched him." He is so cute when he sleeps." said Tara. Bob was up all night and he was practicing his roundhouse spin kick and his earth moves.

Then Zane came in and he grab the sleeping hero." I need to borrow him for a second.Is a problem Professor Banner?" said Zane." No Zane It isn't a problem." said Banner.

He went back to teaching as Bob woke up and he saw Zane." Hey Zane what is up?" said Bob." You know Alexis's brother right?" said Zane." Yeah he has been try to set me up with girls since he got better and I have no fun with any of them." said Bob." He set me up with a girl which I like but I need you." said Zane." Exactly why do you need me?" said Bob." She is in love with you and sjr won't see me unless you come with me on a double date." said Zane." What do I get from this?" said Bob." Let me see. A duel with me." said Zane.

Bob then thought it over and he said," Sure when is the date?"." Tomorrow during the 2nd year and 1st year test and since you already finish your test already.I was thinking." said Zane." Sure thing Man. Just sent me the detail on my PDA okay. I got to back in and get some Zs." said Bob. He walked back inside and fell back asleep and Zane walked off.

The next day and Bob was waiting for Zane and the two girls Atticus sent up with. Bob kept thinking." Has Alexis brother always like this? I feel sorry for Alexis." Bob was wearing his blue jacket and had a black shirt under it and his jeans and regular t-shirt.

He saw Zane and he has wearing his school uniform." You look awake for once. Didn't you train last night?" said Zane." I drank a lot of soda." said Bob." That makes sense sort of." said Zane." So,who are the girls we going out with?" said Bob." Belinda and Blair.They are both 3rd years like me." said Zane." What isn't Blair a first year like me?" said Bob with confusion." She won her duel in the promotion duels quite well so she advanced to third year. She is smoking hot." said Zane." So you like her? I thought you have a heart of steel." said Bob.

Zane blushed as he hit him." You are really get on people nerve sometimes you know that." said Zane." I get it from my mother." said Bob.

Then Blair and Belinda appear.Blair was almost Zane's size but she wasn't taller than Bob and Belinda had long brown hair." Wow I can't believe Atticus sent us up with two of the three princes!" said Belinda." I came along with you to see Zane in action." said Blair blushing." By action you mean?" said Zane." Yep. A duel after a romantic lunch." said Belinda." We have some where besides the card shop to eat?" said Bob.

They were in a field near the duel arena and they ate under a tree.Bob had his golden Eggwich, Zane had a lunch made for him by Blair, Blair a lunch made by Zane for her, and Belinda a Golden Eggwich." So Zane made a lunch for someone.Never thought I would see the day." said Bob.

Zane push him slightly down the hill as Bob then climbed back up and then he was really tired." Didn't you get enough sleep last night Bob?" said Belinda.She has blushing." No, I had to stay up for a test that I passed the last night plus my roommate but I will be fine." said Bob." Since Lunch is over, how about a duel?" said Blair." Boys vs girls?" said Bob.They all shook their heads and they headed toward the duel arena.

Jaden,Alexis,and Tara and the rest of the second and first year student had finish their test." Can't believe Bob got the day off while he went out to hang out with Zane." said Jaden.

Then kids ran toward the duel arena. Alexis caught a Slifer Red." What is going on?" said Alexis." A duel with Zane and Bob on a team against two senior girls." said the slifer." Zane is with Bob in a duel?" said Tara. She ran toward the duel arena along with Jaden and Alexis.

The Arena was packed as Bob and Zane were being watched." How did it get this big?" said Bob." Belinda post the match on the duel Academy website." said Zane.

The four grab their duel disks and yelled," Duel!" This duel will only have 4000 points for each side for shortness

Blair drew a card and she said," I summon Mystic egg in defense mode and end my turn with a face down." Bob drew a card and he said," I summon my Tuned Magician and then I play double summon Skilled Dark magician and then I end my turn with a two face down." Belinda drew a card and she said," I summon Harpie Lady and then I play Elegant Egotist and then Harpies lady sisters appear plus a facedown." She smiled at Bob who smiled back as Tara fume.Zane said," I summon Cyber Dragon and I end my turn with a facedown." 

Blair drew a card and she said," I sent my egg to summon Mystic Baby Dragon then I play Mystic revolution to summon Mystic Dragon and I attack Bob's Tuned Magician with star blast and then I end my turn with a face down." Bob lost 1800 life points and they were at 2200 points. "I play monster reborn to bring back my magician then giant trunade to get all facedowns back in hand.Then I sent my magicians to the grave and then I summon Dark Magician in attack mode then I play rising energy to increase my monster power by 1500 points andu attack Harpie Lady with Dark magic attack." said Bob. The girls lost 2700 points and they were at 1300 points." I end my turn with a face down." said Bob. Belinda drew her card and she said," I play Monster reborn then I summon the harpie and then I sent a sister to the grave to summon my dragon and theno attack Dark magican with bad breath!" " Not so fast.I play Mirror force destroy your monster." said Bob." I end my turn." said Belinda." I play Powerbond to summon Cyber End Dragon and then us winning this duel!" said Zane.

The team of Bob and Zane won as Blair walk over to Zane as Bob took the hint and he walked off." So you hang out some other time?Just me and you alone." said Blair." I would like that." said Zane.

The two walked off as Belinda went over to Bob." So are you happy for them?" said Belinda." I don't understand love as well as I do Duel Monsters but they seem perfect together.So let me go out on a limb here and say that you were try to help Blair out." said Bob." Yeah and I got my eye on someone else and not you because of your fans.I see you around." said Belinda." Yeah." said Bob. He went up to his friends and then he was taken off by his female admires.

Later that night, Bob was recovering for his wounds in his room as his spirits( Splendid Venus,Dark Magician,Stardust Dragon, and the chibis) cheered him on." You did some good thing to help a couple in love.That is so nice of you or did you lose a bet or something?" said Venus.Then Dark Magician said," He did it for Zane because he really like this girl and Bob was the wing man."" Wait Bob is a bird?" said Stardust.

The gods then explained to the dragons because all four were confused by the magic man statement.Then Tara came in with Alexis,Jaden,Zane,and Blair enter. The girls squeeze the chibis as Jaden sat down on the couch and Zane stood." You can sit down Zane." said Blair." I am fine. So Bob why did you call us here? I was about to go on a date with Blair." said Zane.

Atticus then enter and he stood by the serious man." I knew this date will be good for you. One of the prince has been taking." said Atticus." You did this bro?" said Alexis.

She then went out of the room to hurt her brother." What a great sister." said Jaden." Don't mess with her Jaden or you will be where her brother is right now." said Tara." I wish my sister was nice to me and my brother would stop making out with his girlfriend." said Bob." You have family?" said everyone but Jaden." Yeah Bob has two older sister and a brother.He is the youngest of the entire family. I am the youngest in my family but at least I have one sister." said Jaden." So after that shocking news so Bob why did you call us here?" said Alexis. She has holding the out cold brother.

" So what are you guys doing for the break?' said Bob." I got to visit the folks in Domino City." said Jaden." I do as well. My father really miss me and I haven't told them about Doctor Love here." said Alexis. She help Atticus who was out cold." I got nothing probably stay here at the academy." said Zane." I have a  reunion in Domino and my dad and a couple of his pals like Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba are coming.So my dad ask me yesterday during Jaden and Alexis study session on the video phone to bring some of my pals.So you guys in?" said Bob.

Jaden got stars in his eyes." I get to meet Seto Kaiba and Joey Wheeler! I am so in Bob!" said Jaden." I would like to meet your father and duel him." said Zane." You will lose Zane." said Tara." Tara. Give Zane some hope. I think I would like to meet your mother so I and Zane are in." said Blair.

Tara and Alexis nod and the 6 planned to go Domino city but they didn't see Syrus outside with Chumley and a Mexican boy their room." I can't believe your brother gets to meet the king Sy." said Chumley." We should go with them and meet Yugi and Seto." said the Mexican." But Luis, Bob doesn't even like Slifer red that much." said Syrus." Lets do it anyway." said Chumley." Okay so when they left for Domino City we join them." said Jess.

They didn't notice that Bob could hear them." I really need to get that door fixed." said Bob

Next time,
Domino City adventures
               

No comments:

Post a Comment