Monday, July 22, 2013

Crossover High part 1 the start of the new year

This story will be with Crossover except a little difference.It will have P.O.Vs what a twist

Narrative P.O.V
In a town where the sun shined very bright, we see a house. It is your usually two story floor home but this home is home to our main protagonist lives. The town is known as Infinite. This place had a beach,mall,a forest,a amusement park,and schools. This town is known as home for ghosts,aliens,and super villains but three heroes guard this town from these threats. Anyway back to one of our protagonist home. The mother of the hero yelled," Robert time for Breakfast and your first day of school!"

Bob P.O.V
I woke up from my super comfy bed and said,"Coming Mom!" I stood up and put on my red t-shirt plus my blue jeans. I grab my new thing I was working on off my desk and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen In there was my mom drinking some water. She is a sweetheart and she couldn't hurt a fly except when someone badmouthed her children which is quite often. Then there is my father who is reading the newspaper. He worked at the nearby bank and was the boss or manager so he gets the big bucks so big toys for me. I went over to the table and grabbed my breakfast and scarfed it down and then said," So dad, where is sis?". He looked at me with his deep brown eyes which get him a lot of money and said," Your twin sister is already left for school in her car. I always wonder why you don't want a car.You get easily pass the diving test and I could get you the best car at the dealership." said My dad.My mom answer as I drank my milk," He really doesn't need because he can walk almost anywhere he needs too and he can run.". I looked at the clock and said," Better get going. Don't want to be late for my first day of school like every other day last year." I kissed my mom bye and ran out the door closed on me. I ran out to school as I borrow a apple from the market after I thank the merchant and then enter the school when the bell rang.

I did a little cheer as I made it to school on time for once and I am going to keep and a boy walked toward me. He had black hair and blue eyes." You were almost late again. I thought you were going to get the record for being late on the first day of school two years running.We had a lot of money on it." said the boy." I like to sleep in Danny and maybe getting up to fight ghosts every morning is a little different from what normal teenagers do everyday." said Bob. Danny and I have been friends since preschool and I am one of three who knows that he is one of the three heroes of our town known as Danny Phantom aka the Ghost boy or Invis-o-Bill." So Danny what classes did you get it? I got my geography class first. Probably due to the fact that I slept through half my class last year not my fault mind you." said Bob." I got the same class as you but I got something different next hour." said Danny

We were walking to our lockers which were near each other when I was pushed into it again for the 100th time as I open it." You got pushed into a locker on your second year twerp.What a loser!" said a jock. I know that voice like I know my sister music which is a annoying pop star singing. It is the superstar quarterback Jess and his pack of followers aka the popular kids.Jess always bullying me since the start of last year for some reason and I has hated by most of the football team and the popular kids so my high school life was so much fun. My sister is part of that crowd and she doesn't hate me that much so a plus." Come on Jess.Leave my little brother alone for once." said a girl voice. That was my sister Robin. We are twins and she is older by two hours. She is the popular one and I am her loser brother." But it is so funny to see him in pain.I will leave if you give me a little kiss." said Jess." Okay fine.See you at the bleachers after school." said Robin.I then thought,"What a horrible guy for her.".I then heard the group leaving as Danny freed me from the locker. Then I fell out of the locker and fell on my head and said," Let me guess that Jess hates me for some reason I will never figure out.". Danny nod as we went to geography class

Narrative P.O.V
The classroom look your normal classroom with its 30 desks except with two ways to leave the room. Bob then sat in the corner next to the second door and Jess walked in and Bob gave his smirk at the football star who gave him the death look of freaking death. Bob then saw his good friend Ben walked in. He had brown hair and green eyes and was had his watch on him. He sat down with Bob and Danny who brought over his girlfriend aka Sam he got over the summer.

Bob P.O.V
I smiled as the three were talking about something." So Ben, how was your summer on the road with your cousin,her boyfriend, and your grandpa.Must have been very stressful." said Sam. Ben,Danny,Sam,and I have been a close group since the second grade. While Ben was out on his family annual road trip across the country,Danny's ghost powers came to the light and Sam and I was with him at the beginning of the summer. At Danny's home aka the town where the crazy Fentons who hunt ghosts. The parents were out of town due to a ghost thing and Jazz was with my sister at the mall as Danny,Sam,and I were downstairs with the Fenton Portal where the Ghost zone was inside it." So Danny, has your father every tried the ghost portal?"It looks so cool.I mean a whole universe inside this machine." said Sam. She was looking at the portal as I was on my phone playing a game on it." My dad was going to try it later.So how are you talking about Sam?" said Danny. I looked and saw Sam holding a jumpsuit that had Danny's dad face on. I said," That face is very scary Danny like really freaking scary.". Sam then said," Maybe you should tried it on and go into the ghost portal.". Danny and I looked at Sam with laughter." Are you kidding Sam? That is hilarious and funny at the same time." said Danny. Then Sam scared me with her stare and I said," Maybe you should tried it on Danny but I took off the face.".  After Sam threatened to show baby pictures of Danny,Danny then put on the suit and I took off the face and threw it out and said," Creepy face." Sam then made a symbol with a DP on the suit." Why did you do that exactly Sam? I mean this is weird even for our high school's goth." said Danny. She looked at him and he said," Who we love." " Trust me Danny. It will be worth it." said Sam. Danny went into the portal as I guarded the stairs for my sister,his sister,and his parents and I said," Let's start this already because I think I hear Robin's car coming in to your driveway.". Then Danny turned on the portal and a huge explosion went off destroying the lab.I got up out of the rubble and then I saw Sam and Danny kissing and they were intangibility but Danny was different. He had white hair and was wearing a black and white jumpsuit and his eyes were green. I then notice hear Jazz and Sam upstairs and said," I would hate to interrupt your kiss which is very freaking romantic but your sister and mine are going near here so go back to normal human form right freaking now!"Danny then turned back to normal as our sisters came downstairs." What happened down here?It looked like a freaking explosion happened down here." said Jazz."I thinks one of your parent's weapon went off right guys?" said Sam.She looked at us guys and said," Yeah.". The summer went on as Danny and Sam fought ghosts together and then I had to leave town for my parents reunion in the woods. Those two saved the world along with the main countries of the world and they start dating but during my family reunion,I was hit with an asteroid from outer space and then got enhanced strength,super speed,super smarts,the ability to control the known elements,and many more I haven't discover yet.

Danny P.O.V
Bob was sleeping in the middle of the class again which is very often. I have notice since I,Danny Phantom saved the entire Earth from a meteor shower that my best friend has been acting really weird. I mean he was always been a little weird but after his family's reunion he was been off his usually self. He seems stronger like really freaking strong. He even lift a 100 pound bell at the carnival and answer the professor question which are really freaking hard. I think he was replaced by aliens or got strong in this area. Ben got this weird watch that look like the symbol I have seen before but I can't put my mind on it where.

Narrative P.O.V
As Danny stared his two best friends with glaring eyes. The teacher was talking to the school," Welcome to your 10th grade Geography class,my name is Ms.Wine. I will be teaching you through the year about our world biggest things and government plus other stuff. Now while I hand you guys forms that we are forced to give you every year.Does any one have any new questions?" said Ms.Wine. Jess raised his hand as Bob sighed," Will you be talking about those aliens from the news,Danny Phantom,and the new guy Power?". Then the crowd agree with them that two beside Ben,Danny,Sam and Bob was quiet." Yes. Those guys will be talked about in here.Now the rest of the hour will be for you but read your packet because this will be your first project so do go on it." said Ms.Wine. She left the room as everyone looked at their packet.

Bob P.O.V
I looked at the packet that I got from Ms.Wine.It was the same old thing like it is every year and then I got to the end of it.I looked at my friends and said," Which group did you get in?".Danny gave his sigh of defeat," I got group B. Sam what did you get?" said Danny." I got group B too so we get to work on our big project together with the other three people in our group.So Ben what group did you get?" said Sam." I got group C.Bob what group did you get?" said Ben. I said," I got group A.". Then a voice was heard," I got stuck with that loser Bob!What the hell!". I knew that voice all too well and it is Stella Polar. She is one of the most popular girl in our entire school and I think she is dating one of the football player but I really don't pay attention to that stuff plus she was one of my old friends." It is okay Stella. I am in your group as well even if that loser is stuck with us." said a girls voice. Danny said," Isn't that Tara Inferno? Her BFF and she is dating Jess?". I nod as a girl walked over to us. She had short pink hair and had a winter coat which was weird enough.She was an alien and I didn't feel like saying it out loud" Hi Ben." said the girl.Ben stood up and gave her a hug as she blushed." It is good to see again Ester." said Ben." How do you know this girl Ben?" said Sam.We meet Ester a friend of Ben from his road trip." So you are Ben's friend? What group did you get stuck in?" said Sam." The same one as Ben. I heard what happened to you Bob and I feel very sorry for you." said Ester.I said thanks as class ended and I walked off to my gym class where I was going to beat Jess at football for once.

Narrative P.O.V
The lunch room was always packed so the school made some place to sit outside. Bob found his usual table and sat down as he went in his bag and grab the tech he was building.

Bob P.O.V
This gear can be any weapon according to the blueprints I found in my grandmas house. It will help with my training because I don't think freezing the water supply for the town wouldn't be a good idea. I grabbed my wrench and hit it and it was finish. My weapon was a staff but during school it became a pencil and it wrote too." Good days work." said Bob. I pulled out my phone and grab my weapon and fix it up.

 After an hour, the gang show up with their food along with Ester." Hey Bob, You don't mind if Ester joins us right?" said Ben." I really don't mind. As my grandfather said once the more the merrier." I said. Ester sat down and I notice I didn't have any food.I stood up and then went toward the cafeteria but then made Jess's food go in his face and shirt by complete accident. The people outside laughed." You are so dead punk." said Jess. He threw punches as I usually dodged them but then I hit him into the trash can with my uppercut." Goal!!!!" I yelled.Then the football team surround me but then the principal grabbed me and took me to his office. The gang watched as Ester said," Does that happened a lot?"." Yeah but it is usually Jess's fault. The principal really likes football here." said Ben.

I was sitting in his office as he yelled at me per the norm," I can't believe you got in a fight with the star quarterback on your first day of school. I think you are a great kid Robert but you need to stop getting in fights with the quarterback who won us state champion." said the Principal." It is Jess's fault! Not mine!" I yelled.The principal steamed as he yelled," Detention!!!!" I walked to the detention hall and opened the door. The guy who was in there was always sleeping so I got away with stuff. I looked at my new phone which work as a game system. I pulled it out and turned on Project X Zone till school was over.

I waited fro my friends outside the school because Danny and Ben lived by so we always walk home together.Sam joined us sometimes but she walk a different way home.I notice Ben with Ester." So I am going out a limb here and saying that you two are dating?" I said. Ben blushed and answered with a yes." Wow Ben after you and Julie broke up back in middle school. I never thought you will get a girlfriend." I said." So you are going to walk home by yourself then Bob?" said Ester." Yeah. It will be fine. Now go have fun you two lovebirds." I said.

 I start to walked home as I keeping thinking." All my pals are getting girlfriends but me.Maybe I can get Robin to get my girlfriend," I then made to my house and saw moving trucks at the nearby house." Guess that new family is coming in. Better welcome them to the neighbor hood.I guess." said Bob. I walked over and saw a girl with sliver hair bring in boxes. She looked like Stella except a lot less scary and she had sliver hair.I went over and said," Welcome to the neighborhood. My name is Robert but called me Bob. I live right next door." She turned around and she was beautiful. Her sliver hair was with her light blue eyes. She was perfect in every single way." Thank you Bob.How would like something to drink like this lemonade which is to die for?" she said.She smiled as I was blushed and said," Sure if it isn't is a problem.I would hate to be a bother to you and your family who is moving.". She then shook her head very cutely and said," It is no problem Bob."." I would be delighted too. By The Way, I would like to your name" I said. She then forgot to said her name and she blushed as she said," I totally forgot to tell you my name. I guess my cousin's blondness is growing on me. My name is Jade."  

She took me into her home and sat me down in his kitchen. It was like any family kitchen except for the fact of the cats." Do the girls bother you? My mom likes cats while My dad likes dogs. Don't go into the den unless you want a really good scare." said Jade. She handed me a glass of lemonade and I said thanks.I looked around and said," So where are your mother or dad?". She answered," Always at work. I am cooking for me and my cousin who lives near here and bums around here for food.". I then finish my lemonade as I helped clean up because it the honorable thing to do." You are so nice better than my cousin says you are." said Jade." Oh what is your cousin like?And how does she knows me?" I said. Then I heard Stella plus Tara walked in and I said," Is Tara or Stella your cousin?Because me and them don't mix".Jade was confused as she said," You know those two?" Then they entered the kitchen. Stella was blond and very attractive and has beloved by most of the guys in the school but me,Danny,and Ben and Tara had brown hair was equally attractive.Stella saw me as she said," What the hell is he doing here Jade?".Jade was confused at what her cousin saying." I best be going. See you around Jade." I said. Then Tara grab my shirt collar as she asked," Did you do anything to my friend's cousin you pervert!?"." Bob just said hi and welcome me to the neighborhood not you guys did." said Jade. Stella interjected with," Still you let him into your home?"." I am a nice person Stella not you like you who puts me in lockers." I said. I escaped and ran off to my area of peace and quiet aka my room.

An hour later, I realized I left my phone at Jade's place. So I walked by and saw Stella and her friends talking in front of it.They were smoking and drinking." Look it is loser Bob. I feel so sorry for you Stella having a cousin who lives next to that loser." said Jess. I felt like punching that guy into the sun but I answered with one of my remarks," At least I don't sucked at football." In gym class,I was a great player even without powers so I has hated by most sports team especially the football team because a few small gay jokes get you hate by the football team." You are so dead now punk. I still owe you for the punch early." said Jess. He walked over as I waited there. Then I was grabbed by Jade as she took me down the street." Hey Bob. Sorry for Stella and all.And here is your phone by the way." said Jade. I grabbed it and said thanks.She then asked me," So how do you know my cousin anyway? I mean she really hates you.".I told her," We three used to be friends but after a while we grew apart and due to the fact that I get thrown into lockers by the football team and make fun of her and Tara on a daily basis.Sometimes I miss the old days of being friends.". She shed a tear and gave me a hug." You are so caring and nice. Way different from Stella's stories about you." said Jade. I asked with great confusion," She talks about me?"." Yeah it was mostly about how much you make fun of her but you are a nice and sweet guy." said Jade." So you want to join me to grab a ice cream?" I said.She then blushed heavily and she answered," As a date?". I then blushed and then answered with,"Yep." She then grab my hand as we walk to the ice cream shop.

Danny P.O.V
I was with Sam at the goth bookstore.We just left as we saw Bob at the ice cream shop next door." Isn't that Bob with a cute girl?" said Sam. I turned to my girlfriend and answered," Maybe but Bob isn't usually the social type in the time I'd known him." I said." People can change Danny.I mean you did in a big way." said Sam. She grabbed the books and walked home as I went ghost and spied on my friend. It sounds weird but he was been weird lately. I keep listening with great interest as I learned that Bob was with Stella's cousin who was coming to our school tomorrow. Bob then smiled which was weird.He hates their family with a passion. I never had seen this happy ever since Stella got the girl that he liked to hate his guts but in middle school. I then left and went back to normal at Sam's house. I enter and thought," Bob is replace with an alien or a ghost.Or Both!"

Jade P.O.V
I can't believe I went into town with a hot guy. I mean from Stella's stories, I thought  he would be fat and overweight but he is the complete opposite of the description I has given.He asked me at the store I dragged him to called Hot Topic," So you like this type of clothing Jade? I thought since you and your cousin are so different.". I then told him," We just like the same type of clothing that is it. We are nothing alike especially in school.". I didn't expect him not to hate me like my cousin.He was being really nice. After shopping, he dropped me off at my home." I had fun and that was been a long time since I have any fun since most of my pals are dating now." said Bob. I said," Maybe we could do this again?". He smiled as I blushed," I like that really much. So you want to walk to school together?" said Bob. I said yes and he walked next door as I ran to my room and saw Stella.She was sitting on my bed." So how was your date with that sleazebag?" said Stella. I then told her," Bob is a nice guy and the complete opposite of your stories.". She stood up and told me," He will break your heart Jade." She left my room as I sat on my bed holding my heart shaped pillow." Did my sister and Bob date? I could ask him but he won't answer.He doesn't like his past." I thought. I slipped into my PJ's and went to bed.

Next time,
Love,Drama,Action,Romance,and more. Jade learns more about Bob and Stella, Bob then learn of a new power,and the three heroes fight a threat that no hero can handled alone.      

            

No comments:

Post a Comment