Friday, July 26, 2013

Hero part 1 the start of our hero

Okay this story has the seriousness of Crossover High, the action of Powerful Power, and our hero is not as funny.

Bob P.O.V
I laid in my bed at my adopted parents home. I sighed as I hear my door opened. It was my adopt sister.She is a year older then me but I never really care at all.She had black hair and was very popular at her school which is going to be my school." Hey Bob, since you are going to be living at the academy and mom and dad are working in the papers since we are leaving to the academy." said my sister." I really don't care at all but don't bother me at all Robin or I will get very freaking anger." I said with anger in my voice. I put in my headphones as my sister's friends came in.My sister is really popular and the complete opposite of me. I am known at school as the loner, emo,and hate everything on Earth.I saw as her friends came into my room. There was two girls and three boys entering." Hey mister sunshine." said a blond girl. I grunted at her." Leave him alone Rose. He kinda isn't really of a talkative child." said a boy with light brown hair."  Maybe Luke has a crush on loner boy." said the girl with brown hair." No way Sarah. You must be crazy for that thinking that." said the boy with blond hair.I decided to sneak out of the window as my sister tried to stop me." Clark. You are sometimes annoying." I said.

I sat on the roof and tried to relax but after a hour and 30 minutes but I never really care and I saw my sister come toward me." Hey sister, what do you need?" I said." You seems more depressing than usual.Did you get beat up by the football team again?" said Robin." No and stop guessing that. You just won't understand Robin." I said. I actually have every known super powers and I have lived with three other families because I burned down one, sent one into the sea, and one house in the ground.This is the forth family I have lived with and possibly my favorite due to the fact I don't have to talk to them but my adopted sister wants to talk with me." Bob I am your sister and really your only friend and when we go to the academy tomorrow. I promise on my aunt Putina I am going to change your attitude toward life and make you popular like your older sister ." said Robin." I want to live Robin but I don't care about being popular at all." I said.She made me stand up and said," I will help you little brother even if it is the death of me." said Robin. I sighed as she brought me inside for dinner.

I was waiting outside my house as I waited for my sister.I was wearing my red jacket which I got from my first dad when I was a baby and under that is my black t-shirt plus my jeans. I sighed as I waited for my sister." Women take so long to get ready for school and I thanks the gods I got the control of that power a whole year ago." I thought. Then Robin came out and she was smiling." I hated those uniforms so freaking much." said Robin." Thank the freaking school board and their decision to make only freshmen wear them and that doesn't count me for some reason." I said." Maybe because me and you are siblings." said Robin." Of course." I said.We walked toward and saw our school. It was the famous academy known as Revolution. It was known for hard class but no homework so a plus for a negative I guess." So do when the rest of the students come anyway?" said Robin." They just got here yesterday.I really don't know sis. Well you better get to class before your teacher kills you for missing class. You did do that a lot." I said. She ran off as I went to my homeroom.I walked into the building with a smile on my face which was scary if you need me.

The teacher was drinking wine as I entered the room." You must be one of those new students or something ? Where is your uniform young man?It is a school rule and you will be expelled for it." said the teacher. She had purple hair and she was wearing a average teacher uniform." I am Bob, you know that student who doesn't have to wear a uniform in the first place so take that." I said with anger.She then scan me with her drunk as hell eyes as she said," Ms. Wine is my name twerp and sit down anywhere you want till your class arrive." I sighed and sat at the back near the window and pulled up my hood and went to sleep. After ten minutes or so, I heard noises so I put my head with my force of will and saw some students stare at me." Why isn't he wearing the school uniform?Is he a punk?" said a boy." Won't he get expelled?I heard that he was a dropout from a prison." said a girl. The girls were wearing a dress shirt and a skirt and the boys a pressed shirt and slacks." Sit down you little twerps!Or I will cut your mouth off!" yelled Ms.Wine.I sat behind a girl with red hair and next to a boy with snowy white hair." Welcome to your first year at the mega Revolution. You kids must thinking you are the smartest brats in the whole god dam universe don't you?" said Ms.Wine. She explain all the rules of the academy and I heard all this stuff from my sister last year so I put in my headphones and stared out the window. This academy was founded some really smart person named Samuel M Extreme. I know weird name right? But he made this school for the student who loved to learn and the sports program is the big thing.Then I saw Ms. Wine right in my face." Mr.Robert. I think you staring out the window and ignore me is highly offensive to the rules which I just explain to." said Ms.Wine.I heard some snickers as I said," I heard this stuff from my sister last year you drunk as hell teacher and the name is Bob by the way." She went back to teaching as I fell asleep.

It was lunch and my favorite time of the day because I get to eat my lunch alone on the roof and that is pretty tranquil because of the reputation that I establish.I then walked to the roof and sat up there and stared at the sky.I loved that I can fly so I am not stuck in a boring life like other people especially at this school. I then got up and went to the stairs only to open it and see three girls from my class. One had light blue hair,one sliver hair, and the other blond." Hey isn't that kid who made fun of the teacher on his first day?And punched the water fountain in half for no good reason." said the girl with light blue hair.That statement is highly inaccurate.I only destroy the water fountain because of the football team annoying me." I heard that he smokes during lunch and hates the school so much.He only comes to the school because of his older sister." said the blond. I walked off and as they made fun of me." Great my peace and quiet is gone and replace with the three idiots." I said.I ate my lunch as I was stared and made fun of by those girls.

I went back to my seat in class as I pulled out my phone and read a good book called Meta. It was about a boy who escaped testing from his government and is hunted by all for revealing his powers.II somewhat related it because we have both have superpowers." You like Meta Bob? I though you only read goth stuff and punk stuff." said the boy next to me." So? I really don't like people who piss me off and you are really close to make me mad and if you don't want to be the water fountain you will shut up." I said with anger." Sorry Bob. I didn't know that I was bother you.The name is Larry. I am known by most as a class clown." said Larry.Larry made me want to kill puppies but I went back to sleep as I saw those two girls stared at me but the sliver one just sat down." Man you got on the bad side of the two most popular girls in our entire class.You must want to die." said Larry." Those girls are the most popular? God is our gender so dumb to call them popular?" I said." What did you to them anyway?" said Larry." They invade my space thinking they are queens and I called them idiots because I can." I said. Then I sense them and pulled my head up and saw the blond and blue haired." You think we are idiots? We got the highest grade out of all the students who applied here and we have been accepted by a important college." said the blond." Yeah I got the highest score so take that." I said."No you didn't.Stella did." said the blue haired.I guess her name is Stella and I replied with," You may think you are so smart Stella but I was been this smart since I was born."." Let me see your smug face then." said Stella. She made me get up and my red eyes prove them wrong." Why are your eyes red?" said the blue haired." They have all ways been like that since I was born. Do you have a problem with that?" I said.Then they sat back down as the teacher came in and I went to sleep.

I then walked toward the dormitory where most of the students lived.The other students who didn't were natives and stuff like that.I went to my dorm I had made for me alone. It had your kitchen,TV room,and other stuff. I sat down in my room and start to relax when I hear the door being knocking on."Who the hell could that be?" I said.I got up and saw those girls from class." You?!What are the hell are you doing in our dorm?" said Stella." Sorry Blondie but I think you need glasses due to the fact you can read the dorm number. It says Power and that is mine so leave now." I said.They left as I slammed the door wanting some peace and quiet.I went to the kitchen and made some salad.I love the stuff due to the fact that it gives more power.I finished it and said," That was a good snack." I cleaned up the kitchen and went to the door and saw my sister.Her eyes were red." Hey Sis?What is up? I thought you would be hanging out your family." I said." Nah,I decide to hang out with my little brother in his dorm alone." She enter as I closed the door and locked it ." You got this whole entire place to yourself. Pretty sweet for the loner of the first year.I heard that you broke a water fountain.Is that true?" said Robin." Yeah and why are you really here?" I said.She went over and said," I just wanted to spent time with my little brother." I went over to her and gave her a hug." It is okay. Just let it out." I said. She cried on my shoulder and I led her to the couch which were the TV was." Do you want something to drink or anything?"  I said." No can you just sit down Bob?" said Robin.I sat down and she cried on my shoulder." What happened Robin?" I said." My boyfriend broke up with me." said Robin. Robin and her boyfriend Zeke have been dating for a whole year and Robin has been very happy for a whole year now and Zeke has got popular in that time. I always hate Zeke but I never told my sister about it due the fact that she would kill me."So why did Zeke break up with you?You guys were perfect together" I said." We were but I saw him talking with a even more prettier girl and then he told we were over with. I ran straight here because you were always someone I came come close to you in the year that you have been here." said Robin." You are staying here at my place.That is final." I said. She gave me a hug but even for my meta human strength.It still hurts." Do you need anyone to bring any stuff over for you to wear?" I said." Um sure Bob. If that isn't a problem." said Robin. I left my dorm and walked to my house.

I called Robin when I reach her room." What do you need Robin?" I said." Just grabbed the stuff that I am going to text you." said Robin. She hung up as I waited. Good think our parents trust us a lot.I got the message and I grabbed the stuff and started to walk back to Revolution with many boxes.Then I saw Zeke. He had spiked purple hair which make no sense.I saw him kissing some slut I hear about from some guy in my class but I didn't catch the name.I then put my sister's stuff down in a alleyway and watched as my sister's boyfriend kissing some girl.I then tried something I never done before. I transformed my clothes into a red and black suit and a hood like the grim reapers. I dropped off the clothes in a bush near my dorm with my powers and went above Zeke.I grab the weapon which I made that can be use for anything. I waited till Zeke was alone and not making out with some slut. He was alone and as he was walking toward his dorm. I attacked him." Who the hell are you?!" he yelled." Let me say that you betray someone very close to me and I want revenge for that person." I said. I then made my weapon into boxing gloves and beat the crap out of him and then I hear people's voices.I disappeared into a black vortex.I went back to normal and carry the clothes from the bushes into my home.

The next week, Larry woke me up during my nap during English which I was famous for." What the hell do you want now Larry?" I said with anger.Larry stood back and said," Sorry for waking you but the girls are talking about something you may want to here."" Since when have I ever care about the girls in our class?" I said." They are talking about some man in a black and red suit beat the crap out of Zeke. They actually caught a picture of the guy." said Larry. I stood up and said," Can I see the picture?" He handed me the picture from the girls and saw me in my suit." Shit.I hoped they don't figure out it is me." I thought.Then Stella took the picture." What are you gay or something?It would explain a lot" said Stella." Leave the guy alone." said Larry.I guess Larry isn't that annoying because no one stood up for me before I came here.I then sat back down as I saw Stella staring at me with glaring eyes.I then went back to sleep.

I went up to the roof during lunch and saw those three girls again. I went invisible as they talked about my alter ego." Did you here about the boy who kicked Zeke's ass?" said the blue haired girl who I learned her name was Tara." Yeah and he looks pretty hot for a guy wearing all black." said Stella. I barfed after I hear Stella think I'm hot.She hates my guts with a burning passion.Then the sliver haired one said," He doesn't look that hot you guys?I mean he looks a demon." I then sighed,It must be Zeke or something she likes." Come on Jade don't lied to us.You like that Bob guy in class right?That guy who is the definition of a very depressing man" said Tara.Jade blushed as I ran off." Someone likes me?"Only that one girl liked me." I said.The girls hear my voice and found no one.I ran back to my desk and scared Larry out of his desk." How did you get in here so fast?You were on the roof of the school." said Larry." I run very quietly." I said with a lie.I saw Jade and she was looking at me.She was blushing and I got stares from the guys.She was of the prettiest girl in the school not even close to my sister.I sunk into my chair and saw the world history teacher come near me." Mr.X, the Principal would like to see you in his office." said the teacher. I stood up and walked toward the office.

I sat there for about a minute and I was called in. He was your normal principal but he was a huge fan of football and since I hate the football team.He hate my guts." Robert, the high score in the entire school. You sleep through all your classes and get good grades.Is there a reason why?" he said." I can't sleep well okay?And I have a good reason." I said." I hear also that you are letting you sister stay with you due to her breaking up with your boyfriend who just got beat up by that demon a week ago." he said." Yes and what are you leading toward sir?" I said." Bring them in Sarah." said the principal. Then my heart exploded because Stella,Tara,and Jade came in the room." Sit down girls.Your friend here has some extra space in his dorm and since you three were near the attack at the time.I was going to let you stay with Bob here till we catch the demon." said the principal.Me and Stella both yelled," I am not staying with that asshole!"." I am sorry Ms.Polar and Mr.X but this is the best way to keep you girls safe." said the principal.I then imagine him as a annoying dog and I smashed his head into the ground.

I left the office and saw Larry outside." What happened in there?" said Larry." You know the three girls who hate my guts with a passion?" I said. I told him what just happened as we walking toward my room."You have to live with them now?That sucks man" said Larry. I was out grabbing a soda or something to mess up the girls with like a silly string or something." Yeah and it sucks. My peace and quiet are gone for ever." I said." Come on Bob. You got to be more happy and being more open with life." said Larry." You sound like my sister and she is annoying." I said." So I hear that she is living with you as well.You live with four hot girls." said Larry." No way. I mean it is just until she gets back on her feet after breaking up with the loser Zeke." I said." Zeke was dating your sister? I hear that the demon had a grudge against Zeke." said Larry. After I dropped Larry off at his dorm, I opened the door and saw the four girls talking." Hey Bob! I didn't know that you were getting roommates?" said Robin." Yeah I just learned about it. I am going to bed. Don't any of you dare think of bother me!" I yelled. I went to my room and fell asleep.

I couldn't sleep thanks to my super hearing." Has your brother always been like this?" said Jade." Yeah ever since he was 11.He was adopted." said Robin." What Bob is adopted?You two looks so similiar." said Tara." His mom and dad died when he was only a day old. He moved due to natural disaster." said Robin." So he was been always alone?" said Stella." Yeah and he is caring and loving when he comes to me and my family." said Robin." We should make him like us." said Jade." What do you mean by that?" said Tara." I mean think about that. He is known as the loser and the emo kid but maybe if we hang out with him. He will probaly be more social and get a girlfriend." said Jade. I yelled," Fuck!!"

    

No comments:

Post a Comment