Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hero part two Living Hell!!!

This story will be about Bob.

Bob P.O.V
The last four days have been the utter hell for me.Those girls have been getting me to talk to people beside Larry and them which bother me to a extreme measure.I had to hear girls talk and I almost destroy my ear buds but I didn't thanks to Jade.She was been the nicest to me and while her girlfriends make me a idol and a nice person. I hated every moment, I want to go hide in the dark dimension but I never got any free time thanks to those girls and I can't use my powers around me. I walked home after a hard second week of school and enter my home and saw my sister watching TV.She was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a sweat jacket."Hey Bob! How is your life going for you?I heard that you are a stud and a evil bastard.You are really making the news here at school." said Robin." A living freaking hell sis! I haven't got to sleep in class since four days ago which is wear I get sleep during the god dam day. I really hate that football loving principal so much." I said. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a apple and sat down next to my sister." So are any of the girls home yet?And what you watching?" I said and I bite in the apple." They actually have school clubs not like us.It is a new TV show staring the best freaking couple in Hollywood." said Robin." Yeah. We are the going home children.So you going to get back into the dating scene?" I said."No freaking way.I am still on that break." said Robin.I hear the door opened and I walk up to my room.

My door stuck open because the girls broke my door locks.I should get it fix but then I got bored with it.I then try to do my homework which I can finish easily but couldn't focus due to their noises." God dam it! Shut the hell up!" I yelled.Then it was quiet and I thanked the gods. Then I saw Stella outside my room.She looked very freaking anger so I was going to do something that I will regret later." What do you want? I am try to get some homework done.You got nerds to do yours for you." I said. Then I was dragged by my hood down the stairs and thrown into the beanbag that was there due to the fact I was forced there." You shut the hell up!And sit quietly!" said Stella. She scared me even more then my drunk teacher anger management issues which we need to get her before the new year ends." Okay fine.I be quiet because you scare the crap out of me." I said.My sister and Jade looked at me with deep concern while Stella deep hatred and Tara.You I actually I have no idea with her.She doesn't talk to me that often.

I then tired to gets some sleep in the chair which was hard to do but was waken up with a water gun full of hot sauce in my face.It was Tara with it." What do you want Tara?I was trying to get sleep done." I said." We are taking you shopping tomorrow and you need to listen to us" said Tara." Um why?I like my clothes." I said." Your clothing looks like a emo but we are trying you to make you more popular and maybe even a girlfriend.So we are getting a new pair of clothes." said Stella." Why?I look this.Make them stop Robin." I said to my sister." Yeah it kinda does little brother.I really want you to be happy for once in my life." said Robin. I sighed and said," I am going to get some sleep so don't wake me up unless you want to be in pain." I went to my bed and trying to get some sleep.Then I sense Jade outside of my door." Hey Bob?Can I talk to you in private." said Jade. I woke up and told her to sit down on my bed." What do you need Jade?I am really freaking tired." I said." So do you hate us?I mean you are yelling at us.You are nice to your sister and Larry but not us." she said." No, it is that I like peace and quiet and you guys make me my quiet go bye bye." I said." So you don't want to go shopping tomorrow?I mean I can tell them you don't want to." said Jade." No I do but maybe some bright clothes will make me a little more tolerable and it wouldn't be bad." I said. I couldn't saw no to her because she reminds me of my sister from the third family I have lived with.She was the nice girl I knew so I could be nice to her and Robin." Thanks Bob for being nice about the matter.I guess your sister was right." said Jade." About what?" I said." Just get some sleep okay." said Jade. She left as I finally got some sleep

I woke up after hearing Stella's screeching voice. I put on my regular red jacket with my black shirt and jeans. I went downstairs and saw Stella in the kitchen in her Pajamas ." Hey Stella." I said. I made me some breakfast which was fruit and veggies." You can eat that stuff?" said Stella." Yeah. My body likes to be at its best so I need to eat healthy.I have one question Stella for you?" I said." Yeah?" said Stella." Who is coming with us today?" I said." Us here at the house and some friends from class. Why do you ask?" said Stella." I saw you talking to Zeke on Thursdays and I kinda hated his guts for dumping my sister." I said." No way Bob.You just have to wait for your sister and my friends to wake up." said Stella." You know you are pretty cute when you aren't trying to kill me." I said.She blushed as I heard her name yelled." Your roommates." I said. She ran upstairs as I cleaned up the kitchen.

After that, I went to watch some cartoons.I love cartoons due they don't have a structure kinda like me if you think about it.I then listened for the girls come downstairs." Great my fun filled day is about to start." I said. The girls came downstairs and Tara said," Look the sleeping giant is up before us."." Yeah what a shocker. You three were sleeping so late that I was going to have you feel the spray bottle that I get everyday from Stella." I said." Well lets getting going then." said Robin.When it came to shopping, Robin was in a good mood even after losing a game.

We were in front of our town's mall.It was very big and mostly had stuff not made for me. I could make anything I need so I didn't need to coming here. I sat down on a bench outside the mall and then I saw Larry come near me.Larry was my only guy friend I like because my sister's friends made me want to murder puppies and the guys hate my guts ." I can't believe you are up before noon. How are you even doing it?" said Larry." I guess I got a lot of sleep and also I put energy drink in my breakfast." I said.I have been putting in energy stuff because I couldn't stay awake during class and this was the best idea I had." Okay then.So were you dragged here as well?" said Larry." Yeah. Your sister or roommate?" I said." Both of them." said Larry. His sister is very popular and his roommate really wants a girlfriend so Larry is dragged around." Yeah both Linda and Gwen do like being popular." I said. Then we walked inside the place of horror.

After an hour of pure torture, I finally got a break.Since they were buying clothes for me and themselves I was stuck carry them. I mean they aren't a hassle and Larry asks to help.What a great .We guys sat outside as the girls talked." So Bob, you like any of your hot roommates?" said Larry. I spit out my soda and said," What?!"." I mean you live with some of the hottest girls at the school. I think you would like one of them by now." said Larry." I think you like one of them Larry." I said." No way man. I mean you are the male version of your hot sister." said Larry." So you like my sister then?" I said.He then blushed heavily as he said yes." It is okay buddy. My sister had a lot of people like her and they always come to me to asking for a date. I like you Larry but if you hurt my sister, you will feel the wrath of her younger brother." I said." I get over her okay.And I don't like her. My roommate does." said Larry." Your roommate is a lesbian?" I said." Yeah man. I mean she is in our class and doesn't look at you like you are the devil's son." said Larry." I am so dumb sometimes." I said. I looked at Larry's roommate. She had purple hair and has very hot." I can totally see it now." I said." Yeah and I hate it because my twin Linda which I'm older by a minute and Gwen the lesbian get love requests from guys all the time." said Larry." I know how you feel man." I said.

Then I hear the alarm for a store went off. I saw a girl who look a goddess robe a jewelry store.I then ran off and went to an empty store. I became Death's son or what the football principal called me. I enter the black vortex and exited out into her breasts.Need to get that to work. She pushed me down and said," You pig!What aren't you the guy who beat up that boy?" said the women." The only and one.Who the hell are you supposed to be?You look like a girl from a college toga party" I said." Siren." said Siren." Okay so what do you do exactly?" I said.She then opened her mouth and I dodge it.It hit a person out on a date and he transformed into a dog." What the fuck was that!" I yelled." My power is to transform the person into his or her fear or hell and that man was to be a dog for some strange ass reason." said Siren.I said," Poor guy."." You soon be joining him." said Siren. I then pulled out my bow and made into a mirror and blocked the shot and it hit her." Got ya bitch!" I yelled.She turn into a rock.I then gave her to the police who tried to arrest me but I went into my vortex of darkness. I came back out in the same spot and went back to normal and saw Larry with the girl who sit in front of me in class." Hey guys what is up?" I said." You are the devil!" said Larry. He jumped up and down as the other just said," I have something to tell you Robert."

We were back in my room and I fixed the door and locked it." Okay so what do you have to tell me?" I said. I was putting away the clothes as Larry looked around my room." This is your room Bob?" said Larry. It had a flat screen, every video game and console ever, and a huge bed." Yeah I guess." I said." So girl,What do you have to tell me?" I said." The name is Zoe but called me Z. Just watch." said Z. She transformed into a fox." That is so cool! I know 2 people with super powers." said Larry. I put my hand over his mouth. The girls have really good hearing." Larry.Shut the hell up or your balls will be off." I said."Doesn't your roommates know of your power master?" said Z." What are you talking about Z?" said Larry." Bob has gifts due to the fact that he is the son of the devil giving the power of destruction and chaos and the mother of an angel who has the power of good and kindness and hope.I am his pet fox Z." said Z." I am the son of the devil?" I yelled." How do you explain the red eyes master?" said Z." Yeah and your negative attitude." said Larry." Okay I give you two that but how do you explain my mom?" I said." Your looks." said the two.I was beaten and I laid in a ball on the floor." Don't fret about this master.You will win against us eventually." said Z." Yeah man.You need to be more smart like being street smart. I mean you are the demon prince after all." said Larry." You are right. I guess I should be more smarter then." I said. Then I fell down." Sorry master but as the son of the demon king, you can't be too positive because your father would destroy the world." said Z." Your father has some anger issue." said Larry." Yep the demon king only have problems with his only child being super happy all the time.So I was sent here to make sure that Bob stays his negative self." said Z." Can I be both?" I said." No." said Z. I sighed and said," Can I have one friend I am nice to at least?"." You may have one friend but no girlfriend unless she is a succubus or a demon girl or a princess." said Z. My face went red as I thought about Morrigan from Darkstalkers." I agree with that." I said

It was Monday, I saw my demonic fox at the edge of my bed.I went to my dresser and I put on a shirt that reveal my abs and some jeans.Z woke up and said," You look weird master."." I know Z but my roommates help me get these and I am going to wear this once." I said." I thought you hated them." said Z." Who said that?" I said. Z went back to sleep as I went to get some breakfast.I saw the girls in the room in the TV crying." Hey ladies, what is up with you?" I said." We just watched the most sad and romantic movie ever made. You a guy wouldn't understand." said Stella." And what is this amazing movie?" I said." The story about a boy who is the son of the devil and he defies his father to marry the girl he loves." said Tara.The story of my life in a nut shell." You know it is almost time for school right?" I said joking.They ran upstairs as I ran to school laughing.

I sat in my seat and saw that Z wasn't in front of me." Bob, have you seen Z anywhere?" said Larry." Yeah, she is sleeping on my bed right now." I said." I forgot that she is your demonic fox." said Larry." Yeah and she is kinda like an old friend." I said.The class started as our drunk homeroom teacher walked in." Did you guys have a nice weekend?" said Ms.Wine.She was acting too nice but why.Then the door opened and in came Stella,Tara,and Jade." Ms.Polar,Ms.Inferno,and Ms.Terra, you three are all late.Just sit down okay." said Ms.Wine. They sat down as I keep saying," Why is she being nice to us?"." Okay since Ms.Zoe quit school as of Friday last week and since we have the empty seat in front of Larry there. You two may come in now." said Ms.Wine.Then a boy walked.He had white hair and his hair was untamed and wild. He look a bodybuilder and he had a sword on his back." My name is Arthur." said Arthur. He bow like a gentlemen and was hit by a girl with pink hair and a body of a goddess." Arthur. Stop making a fool of yourself." said the girl." Sorry Master." said Arthur." Um what the hell is going on here!" I yelled.She looked at me and then ran toward me.: Is this him Arthur?" said the girl. Arthur grabbed me from my desk and I was still lost by this.

I was on the roof and I asked," Who the hell are you two!". Then the girl hugged me and I saw Arthur holding Larry and Z in his arms."Can you explain who she is?" I asked Z." I forgot to mention to you that you are a prince and is loved by both princess of heaven and hell so this here is a princess from heaven known as the goddess princess Celia." said Z." Man Bob, you are so lucky. I am so jealous." said Larry. I got free from Celia's and said," You can have her Larry because I am not a fan of love.".Then Celia looked at me and told her knight," He is the son of the devil."." So this is the boy you want to marry? You know that the other princess will try to get him to marry someone else right?" said Arthur.She looked at me and I blushed and she said," Yes Arthur.I will try everything to get him to marry me.". She walk to class as Arthur let Z and Larry down and told me," I don't really care what my princess does but you better not break her heart or you will feel the wrath of my blade." He follow her as I stood on the roof with Larry and Z.: So what are you going to do Bob?" said Larry." I think he should experiment." said Z." I am not gay Z." I said." What I mean by that is. You will be dating many women because you are the prince of the underworld so keeping try new princess till you find the one and being gay doesn't make his dad mad." said Z." I could be your wing man.I mean I get to date princess." said Larry." I try okay but what if I marry some girl and before that we have a date!" I yelled."We will just see okay" said Z.

Next time,
Bob's class has their annual festival
          

No comments:

Post a Comment