Friday, July 5, 2013

Power High part 2 day two shopping trip

Bob was sitting inside a clothing store and listing to his music on his phone while the girls( Stella,Donna,Dawn,and May) were looking for some clothing for him.

Then Red walked over with Alice as he sat down and she did as well.Bob tuck out his buds and said," You guys go grab a pretzel?" "Here is it. Straight from chef Red." said Red." So Alice,why aren't you helping the other girls with my clothing situation?" said Bob.

He then ate the pretzel and it was amazing."You are really something Bob. I mean you told off the principal and then the next day you got some of the most popular girls in our class and they are helping you shopping.You are tight man." said Alice.
Alice was wearing a red t-shirt and black skirt,black boots,and her hair had a little red and black." Thanks but are you a goth or a punk?" said Bob." She is neither Bob.She is Alice that is all you need to now.And don't you dare ask any more questions about it or you will wish you never asked." said Red." Ignore him Bob right? So Red says that you are going to see an old friend from your days as a wanderer." said Alice." He told you? I can't really blame him but yeah we said we meet at this school when we enter our sophomore year." said Bob." That is so romantic and I thought you were like your older brother.A ladies man. The enemy of all women." said May.

She had her trademark red bandanna and her brown hair has let down.She was wearing a green top and brown cargo shorts plus regular tennis shoes." Yeah.Is it Ace or Lance?" said Bob." Lance. He act all cool but he is a major loser. Also Stella need you in the back to try on stuff. By the way, where are the other guys?" said May." They went off to the arcade." said Bob." Oh." said May.

She then led Bob,Alice,and Red to the back where Stella,Donna,and Dawn were." There you are peasant. Getting into the changing room and try on the clothes in there. Where is my stooge brother?" said Donna.

Bob then sighed and walked into the changing room and he started to change.

Outside,Red was forced to hear girl talk. Dawn was wearing a white hair and a pink floral top with a pink/black skirt and pink tennis shoes." So where did the guys go?Bob didn't answer.I am still lost." said Dawn.Stella had her white jacket plus red t-shirt and shorts and tennis shoes." They are probably at the arcade.Right Red?" said Stella.

Red has wearing all red." Yeah.After they heard shopping they ran off." said Red." Those guys are totally jerks.I mean they left their wallets behind." said Alice.She then held their wallets." You stole their wallet Alice? Is that like illegal?" said May." I believe they left them in my range of motion." said Alice." You are a kleptomaniac you know that." said the girls.

Then Bob came out.He had his jacket and he was wearing a red t-shirt with the logo Power and he was wearing regular blue jeans and black tennis shoes." You look wow!" said Dawn." My figure is loved by many women in the galaxy so anything I wear gets me chicks.Guess I am lucky." said Bob.

Bob was carrying all the bags all of the girls stuff while Bob put his clothes back in his room." Hey why am I carry all of this!" said Bob." Because Red doesn't have super strength like you. Plus you lost the coin toss." said Alice." How is it my fault that I don't know how a coin work?" said Bob." It is luck and you lost so deal with it." said Alice." Maybe one of us should help him.I mean it would be nice and a good deed." said Dawn." You are so naive Dawn.The man is supposed to carry the bags." said Donna." Then why isn't Red doing it?' said May." I really don't have that much strength to carry all those bags anyway so Bob is the brother of Lance, a athlete for the entire school so this must a walk in the park for you."  said Red." This is more heavy than the entire forest of Mars so shut up or you feel the wrath of Zs blade." said Bob." Mars has a forest?" said Stella." It is well hidden like life was." said Bob.

Then Bob made a clone to carry it as he went exploring through the mall.Then Scampers came off his left arm and he sat on his shoulder." Where we off to amigo?" said Scampers." To grab something that has wheels and can work with my pack." said Bob." Sounds pretty boring.We should go to the arcade." said Scampers." But the gang is going there? What if they see me." said Bob." You need to brave and the bold and maybe that girl from your past will come talk to you." said Scampers." We said we would meet in a place at the mall of enjoyment.Do you think Ship found where that is?" said Bob.

Then Ship flew up to him." It is the arcade master." said Ship." Great job. Now where is it?" said Bob." You have a bad sense of direction even through you have super hearing and great vision." said Scampers.

He was in front of the arcade and he walked inside. It have some old video game stuff and so many dance games." Now if I am right, she still likes dancing games even thought she is the royal type." thought Bob.

He then walked over and he saw his friends talking with her and the clone was gone.The girl in question had medium size blue hair,she was wearing a blue jacket,green t-shirt,regular jeans,and blue tennis shoes.

He hid behind a game and said," I can't she is talking with them.I thought they wouldn't never find her and what happened to the clone?".

He went outside and he went to grab a snack.He started to eat as he saw them and he ran toward the pet store and he became a goldfish." They will never think of me in here." said Bob in goldfish.

The girl came in and he brought him and she made him turn back to normal." You are still weak to water.Still the same Bob I remember from back then." said the girl." You are still that bratty girl from back in the element kingdom princess." said Bob." I told you can call me my real name you idiot." said the princess." Sorry Tara.So you want to grab a bite?" said Bob." I would like that if you pay." said Tara." Don't you get like discounts at places because you are one of the 4 princess of the entire galaxy?" said Bob." But on a date,the guy is supposed to pay." said Tara." Who told you that?" said Bob." Your friends.Is that true?" said Tara." No but if you really want me too I'll play." said Bob." You are still nice after these long years." said Tara." Yeah.After lunch you want to go train in the battle hall?" said Bob." You want to get beat again? I guess it would be fun to beat you with my weapons but after we go shopping because I need some stuff for my room." said Tara." It is so on! That shopping sounds like a good idea because beside clothes I need some stuff." said Bob.

The two walked to lunch as Red and Stella spied on them." Those two must be dating.No way a boy and a girl can be that good of friends unless they are dating." said Stella." Aren't we really good friends?" said Red." Yes but we have known each other since we were 4 or 5,I can't remember." said Stella."It was 3 years old." said Red.They follow them.

Bob and Tara were eating at Le Devil, a very expensive restaurant.Bob was sweating as Tara was looking at the menu." Are you sure we should eat here? This place is pretty expensive." said Bob." Can't you make money? Don't worry about it and since I am so nice we can use my credit card." said Tara." Won't your father mind that you are spending a lot of your money that is just for schoolwork?" said Bob." It will be fine Bob just eat because you'll need it because I have been training real hard just to beat you again." said Tara." You just go lucky okay." said Bob.

The waiter came our and Bob order the biggest thing on the menu and Tara order a chicken salad." Still have that black hole of a stomach i see? I thought Kim would have train that stomach." said Tara." Trust me.No one can tame my stomach." said Bob." Let see if your stomach can still be a black hole after my cooking." said Tara." I'll hold you to that." said Bob.

Meanwhile,Red and Stella were watching them." Why are we doing this Stella? I couldn't be more bored and that girl couldn't be one of the four princess because they can't leave the castle due to their family customs." said Red." Because Bob hasn't seen this princess since they were kids and if they date, it will be the biggest news in the galaxy.I want to be the first to put this on the Internet and it will be huge on the intergalactic net." said Stella." This is one of your plans to get rich isn't it?" said Red." Yep and this one will work." said Stella."Have any work like ever?" said Red." You got to never get up Red.That is determination and you will never have any because you are so negative and wow Bob's stomach is a black hole.Does his entire family have this problem?" said Stella." My family has feed this family and they haven't seen it yet.So it might be his father's blood and who knows?" said Red.

Stella then saw the two standing up and they were starting to leave." Duck and cover Red or they'll see us." said Stella. 

They hid under the table as the two walked by." Can't we just join them? I mean they wouldn't right?" said Red." Tara and Bob are on a date Ray.We can't bother them on their date or that breaks the date code." said Stella."I kinda of get it.So can we go hang out with the others instead of this? I mean do you really think Bob is going to do anything romantic?" said Ray or Red." No but." said Stella." Let's go hang with our friends instead of stalking Bob's love life." said Red." Let's go and lets leave already." said Stella. They left.

Bob was using his psychic powers to carry bags of clothes while he brought himself some new headphones,a skateboard that work with his bag,and some other stuff." You know this isn't really half bad." said Bob." What do you mean by that Bob? Did you come here with a girl?" said Tara." Yeah Red need some help carrying the clothes of 5 girls from our class and that is it." said Bob." Okay.I was kinda of worried.I mean you are really nice and a great person to be around and very dense and gullible." said Tara." What is that supposed to mean?I am not gullible." said Bob." Didn't you let in to the castle a villain after my life when we were little?" said Tara." That was when I was like 8.I didn't know okay." said Bob.

They were talking and walking until they were in front of the dorms." So where do you live?" said Bob." In the same dorm as you." said Tara." Really how many people from our class are in that dorm?" said Bob." About 45% and the other 55% live in the second strongest dorm for the sophomore class." said Tara." That is very mathematical completely unlike you." said Bob." I can be smart too.I was the smartest girl in my class after all." said Tara." Weren't you the only one in the class?" said Bob.

Tara then hit him." Shut up or that will be the easiest I hit you with." said Tara." Yes madam.So where is your room exactly?" said Bob." Follow me then." said Tara.

She walked toward Bob's room and she stop at the room to the left of it." I live right here." said Tara." You know my room is right next toward yours right?" said Bob. " What a strange sense of odds! You want to go to the training hall then?" said Tara." Yeah! I want to show you how stronger I got." said Bob, Tara smiled at her best friend and then thought," I thank god for making this possible."

Bob was in the training hall." This place is amazing even better than Kim's super training place." said Bob.

It had a giant hall for just fire user,ice user,water user,earth user,grass user, space user,weapon user,a place to test your strength and smarts,and many more.
Then Bob found a room with a giant buzz saw, giant logs, really buff robots,lasers, aliens,and many more intense things," Lets go here Tara.It looks like fun and the perfect place to test out my weapons combined strength." said Bob." Isn't this place for the real strong and powerful and not us!?" said Tara." I got the president's blood and the evil pirate king's blood in me.That is probably who the space government was always after me or the fact I blow up their base when I have free time." said Bob." Fine but if we get busted, it is your fault." said Tara." Got you Tara!Lets go!" said Bob. He then ran in as Tara try to catch up.

They stood on the waiting platform as Bob was stretching figural and mentally." So what is this new weapon of yours?" said Tara." My weapons aka Z,Scampers, and Tyro combined into a weapon that can become over 10 separate weapons. It is a new thing that we want to try and this place will be perfect to test and kick some major ass doing it." said Bob." Sounds pretty epic Bob but your performance wouldn't beat mine by a long shot.I am the best princess of the galaxy with mostly power and not beauty." said Tara." You are very beautiful Tara.Don't listen to the tabloids and their fabric lies.Just believe in your natural talent and your beauty will shine." said Bob.

Tara was blushing as Bob was confused and asked," Are you sick or something?Your face is bright red like a tomato or a bad suntan or the skin of the martians?"." No, I am fine.So do you want to go first or do you want me to?" said Tara." You are first.Ladies first as my master told me even she is a little nuts." said Bob." Okay.Lets me show you the power of Tara G." said Tara.The door then opened and she ran in.

She then burn and froze the robots and then she threw them at the pirates who then were hit with a billion watts of electricity by a clone.She then ran and she punch the logs together to make a sounds which cause a sound that is stronger than nails on a chalkboard.

She them stood at the end and she did a bow to the camera as the test field explode." Princess Tara, one of four princess of the galaxy. Score 1,000,000." said the camera." Beat that Bob!" said Tara." Oh, I will beat it by a long shot! Camera make this the strongest it could be!" yelled Bob.

Then the field got more intense and Bob ran in. He then made a bow staff and over a billion enemy attack him.He then smack them down with the bow and then he made it two separate blasters and then blast them with random elements. He then turned it back into a bow staff and then he touch everything in the field with it and it explode and then a giant the size of Godzilla attack him." You think that is going to stop me! Ha, I beat that in my sleep!" said Bob.

He then closed his eyes as his staff turn into a giant sword and he slashed the giant into pieces and then he blasted it into smaller piece and then he made his hands into claws and slashed into smaller piece and then made a bowl and put the pieces in and blew it up." That was awesome!Good job you guys!" said Bob to his bow staff.

He ran on as he then jump on thin air to Tara then he threw his staff and then sparks flew spelling out Bob is the definition of Power and the staff went to him." Very flashy Bob but I totally beat your score." said Tara." Robert Percival X, the son of the president. Score Infinite high score." said the camera." Nice. Got the high score. Who did I beat?" said Bob.

He went to the camera and he beat the old high score of Rip Action extreme popular kid." Wow. Isn't he in movies?" said Tara." Sweet. I beat a movie star in his tracks.I am totally up for ice cream. You in Tara?" said Bob." I would be delighted too." said Tara.

They went to go get some ice cream as Rip Action watch them leave. He had blond hair which sparkle,he was wearing a spy uniform,and had sunglasses." That little twerp think he is top dog around here.No,I won't let that happened with my friend called social media!" said Rip. He went onto to his phone and spread lies about our hero.

Next time,
Bob is persecuted for reason not explained, the lame CFH attacks the school with a ancient and powerful curse which no one is safe, and the other three students are shown.This and more happens and it will be just as epic.

          

No comments:

Post a Comment