Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Crossover High part three Homecoming

Bob P.O.V
A lot was happen in three weeks. I think a lot of new students transferred to our school which wasn't big to begin with at all but now it is somewhat close. I am lost how many join our English class that day. I asked my girlfriend Jade that question when we were hang out alone at the beach around 6 pm. I knew of a really cool place and I used for training and some meditation and no one knows about it except the wildlife .She was on my lap and we saw dolphins up and down." So Jade, this might sound weird but do you know of any people who are in our English?" I said. She looked at me and giggle cutely which made my face red like Rudolph and said," It was Kairi,Sora,and Riku. You must have been sleeping in class again.". I then looked at my phone at it was 8 and almost 9.I got up and caught Jade before she hit her head and said," Sorry but we need to get you home.Your cousin who hate if I bring you home late.". She said," Let us get a pretzel or something before I have to listen to my cousin talk to our parents about her day and my relationship."." I know that feeling all too well." I said. I picked her up and we walked to the snack shop and I grab a giant corn dog and she got a coke.We were in front of her home as I threw away our snacks with my super speed." See you in the morning for homecoming then." said Jade." Okay see you tomorrow." I said. She walked inside as I slowly walked next doors. I opened it and saw the sign,Bob we are at a concert.Be back around midnight.Finish your homework and brush your teeth. I walked upstairs and laid down on my bed.I hear my phone get a text. It was from Jade.She asked, are we doing homecoming.I text her," Maybe if you really want. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

One day before homecoming,
Jade P.O.V
We were at lunch with two of the kids from our English class due to the fact that Danny and Ben were off fighting crime as Danny Phantom and one of Ben's aliens.He has so many aliens. I was talking Kairi,Sora,and Bob about homecoming." So what are you guys going to do for homecoming?" I said.They have been at our school for a week and got to know a lot of people thanks to my cousin thinking she had a chance with Sora but Kairi has him under her." I was thinking of it not doing it.It doesn't change right?" said Sora." Come on Sora. Homecoming happens once a year and this year we get to go to the homecoming dance thanks to a certain force." said Kairi. Bob as Power made it so that sophomore can go to the homecoming dance while juniors and seniors got to go a trip to somewhere which he wouldn't tell me where it is." Yeah that force must have really want the sophomore to have the dance to themselves." said Bob. I love Bob's way of doing things.Then Bob's phone rang as he went off and went of go answer it." Hey why does Bob keep leaving whenever he gets a phone call?" said Sora."That is always weird. I mean even for him that is weird." said Kairi.I then made a good lie," He likes his calls to be in private."

Bob P.O.V
I was behind the school where the stoners were but they were all in detention for doing something to make fun of football according to the principal. I answered it and it was from the beach's best lifeguard chief Zack." Power.We need you at that beach. A monster made up of sand and water is attack the beach and some spot by the place where the dolphins hang out." said Zack." I be right there." I said into my phone.I powered up and ran to the beach with great speed. I won't let some monster take away somewhere I love too much.I saw the monster and there was the same reporter from that ghost attack three weeks ago.God she piss me off.She saw me and came over." Look fans it is famous super hero Power.I guess he going to save that beach from that monster." she said.I sighed and then did some study on that monster. It was just a animal that can transform into anything. I then jumped into the ocean after making a big splash, I used the water to grab the animal and made it a puppy." Hi master!" said the dog. I ran off as I dodged the reporter without asking me about me and some female celebrities. My heart belongs to Jade.I was in the forest and then I called Jade to get down here.

Jade P.O.V
I was in the middle of math class where Bob is supposed to be right now when I got called out of school to go see him." I wondered what he was to tell me." I said. I enter the clearing and saw Bob with a puppy.He looked at me with his deep brown eyes and said," I have a puppy for us." The puppy licked me as I tried to get my boyfriend to get the puppy off me." Where did you get even get this anyway?" I asked.Bob said," You know that monster attacking the beach?"." Yeah and she need to stop messing with you about your love life." I said." You know I am yours right? But anyway here is the monster but cutter." said Bob. Then the cute little puppy turned into the monster.I stood back as Bob pet it." What is that thing!" I yelled." She doesn't like me at all master.You promised she would." said the monster." She will.Can you give me a name?" said Bob." Scampers." I said." I love it Master." said Scampers." That is it then Scampers." said Bob. Scampers became a cute little puppy as Bob explained it to me." There is an organization tried to making fighting things out of animals like this one but he has the power to transform into anything. I would like to busted them and put them in jail but they have the law on their side or something like that." said Bob.I looked at him and he was crying." You care a lot about these animals don't you." I said." Yeah ever since I was a kid, I have love animals but my parents could never get me a pet due to Robin so I made friends with the animals around town.I loved animals due to the fact they are not tied down to our society rules like all these fighting and tampering with nature." said Bob. I looked at him and said," So you hate humans? Do you hate me?". He stood up and sat next to me and said," No way Jade. I just hate the ones who messed with our earth and the wildlife even though I eat meat and fish.". I gave him a quick hug and then I asked Scampers who was near my feet." What about Scampers?You can't have pets due to Robin. So what do we do?". Scampers then started to chase his tail as I laughed and then he said," I can lived with you two since Master Bob told me that you two live next to each other.". Bob then asked," So do you minded having a pet?"." I love cute little puppies." I said. Scampers jumped into my lap and Bob gave me a hug before I fell down." Since that is all settle.So what are we going to do about homecoming?" said Bob.I got my balance back and said as I pet Scampers," We could go but due to my fanboys and my cousin.". Bob barfed a little as He thought of my fans who throw him into his locker more than the football team and my cousin combined ." You two should go to this homecoming. Whatever that is?" said Scampers. He keeping jumping up and down as Bob agree with him." I mean who cares? It will be just me and you dancing together." said Bob.I then blushed as I said yes.I ran home as Bob was holding Scampers to get ready.

Bob P.O.V
" Master what just came over Master Jade?" said Scampers.I looked at him and said," I don't get girls.So don't ask me." I took him home and since my family was like never home due to reasons.I played with Scampers outside and then I saw Stella come home looking all sad." What is with you?" I asked her." Nothing you scum of men." said Stella. I knew Stella since we were in third grade and we use to be best friends so I could tell what was wrong with her." You can tell me. We are still friends aren't we?" I said with deep empathy.She then yelled at me," We aren't friends! I hate you! You make me sick to my stomach! I hate that you are friends with my cousin and her boyfriend." She stormed off into her house and saw Jade came out and gave Scampers a treat." What is with her anyway Jade?" I said. She held Scampers and then he started to chase his tail as she said," She got dumped right before homecoming.She was really happy but the guy dumped her and she gets like this. I don't know him but he makes me sick to my stomach for hurting my cousin.". " Yeah that is just mean. I could find this guy and beat the crap out of him for you and your sister." I said.She looked at me and said," I think Stella is already mad at you and your gender enough so doing that would not be a great idea." I grabbed Scampers and pet him as he was a cat now." So what we do then? We both know she is going to think it is weird that you are getting ready for homecoming with me and my gender." I said.Jade then said," I got it.". I looked at my girlfriend and asked," What is it?"." We could go just as friends." said Jade." Awesome idea but I want to spend the night with you alone." I said." Don't worry about that Bob. You will get your date with me but we need to keep Stella away from our relationship because she mad is a bad idea." said Jade.She grabbed Scampers and started to walk off as I said," Can I least get a kiss?". She kissed me as our friends came by." Bob my man. I am impress." said Ben." I can't believe you and Bob are dating Jade." said Ester." Yeah Bob I never thought you had in you." said Danny." So are you two going to homecoming together because that would be romantic." said Sam.

Homecoming
Jade P.O.V
I was in my room along with Sam,Ester,and Kairi prepare for homecoming." I still can't believe you and Bob are dating! You two seems so different." said Kairi. She was holding a pink shiny dress which was perfect for her as my friends point out." Yeah." I said. Sam sat next to me and asked," Are you alright Jade?"." No I can't full enjoy tonight because of my cousin.Hey Sam I have a question. What is the relationship between Bob and Stella? He won't tell me and Stella won't tell me." I asked.Sam looked off and said," They were best friends since the third grade. They were always together and did everything together and he also hanged out with sometimes but some day in 8th grade Bob like this girl named Ruby. She was liked him back as well but Stella in a fit of jealous rage broke them up.Bob was devastate and almost killed him self. Danny and Ben stop him from doing that but he hate Stella for that. I thinking after two years he want to fix the wound on their friendship but Stella hate herself for almost making Bob kill himself." said Sam I was crying and then stood up after drying my tears." I wanted Bob to be the happiest tonight to repair his broken heart. So make me drop dead gorgeous." I said.Ester and the rest of the girls made me perfect for Bob

Bob P.O.V
I was the guys at the arcade because my sister kicked me out of the house due to homecoming.I was used to it by now so I went down to the arcade and saw Danny and Ben there due to their sister and cousin because of homecoming and Sora joined us.I was playing Killer Instinct against Danny while Sora had me next game." So what do you like most about Jade?" asked Sora. I slipped up but I still won with a lucky punch." I really don't know Sora. Just seeing her makes me feel better.I got to get something to drink because Danny put a great fight." I said.I left and I was at the snack counter grabbing me a large drink as I hear Sora asked Ben and Danny," Who is that Ruby girl?Kairi was texting me about her and Bob." Hearing her name made me sick to my stomach. I hid behind a video game console as I heard Ben said," Bob really liked her but Stella told her that he dates women and then breaks up with the girl for someone better looking. He almost killed him self because she broke his heart." I remember that day and I forgot it as I hear Danny say," Jade is just right for him because she can pick up the pieces of his heart and make him happy." I then shed tears as I brushed them off and went over and said," Anyone want to try take me down?" As I was beating Sora at the game, I remember a romantic place and then after I beat them then I left the arcade to get ready for a date.

Jade P.O.V
I was really happy even though my cousin will be there.I look amazing thanks to my girlfriends help." Thank you. I hope I can pick Bob's heart and repair it." I said. Then the door rang as Sam opened it. It was our dates but Bob. Danny was wearing a black tux,Ben was wearing a green tux,and Sora was wearing a red tux.Ester then notice Bob wasn't there." Hey where is Bob?" said Ester."Outside wanting to show his girlfriend something out there even for him." said Danny.I ran outside and saw something that made me cry. Some fireworks he made went off and he had a limo just for us and one for the others.Then I saw Scampers as a limo diver said," You must be Bob's date.I am to take you to the most romantic spot in this town then the dance." Sam and Ester pushed me in the limo after I froze after seeing Bob's love for me.Scampers drive off as my friends cheered me on.

Bob P.O.V
I was in the romantic spot. It had a disco light and awesome stuff that Jade loves." I hope I did a good job.She changed me in a way that I don't understand." I said out loud to myself. Then I heard my pet who can drive for some reason come with my girlfriend.She came out looking amazing. She had her sliver hair shine and her dress fir her well." You look amazing Jade." I said. She gave me a hug as I show her in.

Jade P.O.V
The place Bob pick had everything. A perfect view of the sunset and more. Bob was wearing a red,black,and white tux which was him. A fiery soul with the power to cause chaos and the power to fix the whole world. That was from my English teacher who like me and Bob a lot even sliding our failed test scores to an A. Bob led me to a table and said," You can have anything you want. Due to my gifts, I made anything you want.". I blushed and picked all the stuff as Bob was shocked," I thought I ate a lot but to you and you keep that figure. I wonder more and more about your gender every day I am born." said Bob. He did a snap which was loud,Scampers brought out all the food for me to eat." Thank you Scampers for your help on our date before our dance." I said." This isn't over yet Jade. Just wait and see the magic happen." said Bob. I ate and then after finishing Bob asked for a dance. We dance under the moon light thanks to Bob's gravity.I was giving a hug during the whole time. After the date, we went to the spot at the beach which Bob risked his life due to our love sometimes.I sat in his lap and he said," What was your favorite part of our date?". I looked up at him and said," Being with you." We kissed as dolphins cheered.

Bob P.O.V
After that kiss, I walked Jade to the dance where I opened the door and sense danger. I pushed Jade back and got hit with stink bombs,water bombs,paint,rotten milk,skunk,and many more gross things. Jade was shocked and the my friends came over.They were bruised and injured." Bob! Are you all right?" said Jade. She looked at me with her eyes and I said Sorry with my eyes as I went full on mad." Where are you Jess! I want you out here right now so I can beat our face into the ground! I yelled. I saw the football team, cheerleader, and popular kids laughed at me as I pushed them aside as I looked for Jess.

Jade P.O.V
I was outside with the hurt Kairi,Sora,Sam,Danny,Ester,and Ben. I was crying." Who would do that to Bob? He didn't do anything" I yelled." Ruby." said Danny. I looked up and said," Why would Ruby do this to him?". Ben got mad and almost went Four Arms but Ester stopped him as he said," Bob and Her were dating at one point and Bob was really happy not as much as he is with you by the way. So one day similar to today, Bob was happy but then this happened to him two years ago as Danny,Sam,Robin,and I watched Bob get hit with this stuff. Then adding insult to injure, Ruby slapped him in the face really hard and told him that they were through. He almost killed him self but thanks to some help from us and a doctor he is him.". Then an explosion was hear as kids ran out. Sam grabbed a popular kid and asked," What is going on in there!". " Bob was going ballistic in there but then a demon came out of nowhere and is now destroy the school." said the kid. The kid ran off as Danny and Ben ran inside to find their friend as Sora stayed with the girls. I ran off inside to find Bob.He made me a great date and I going to help him with his anger management.

Bob P.O.V
I was about to find Jess in the place I knew where he would be.It was the gym and It was his hiding place." Jess! Where the hell are you!I know that you are in here and I want you to feel my wrath of my fist." I yelled. Then Jess and Ruby stood in front of me while I was held by football players that I didn't hurt on my way down here.For some reason I couldn't break their grip" What the hell is going on?" I yelled. Jess grabbed my throat and I was struggled to get free. Ruby came up to me and said," You hate me don't you. I broke your weak and little heart and you try replace me with Stella's ugly looking cousin. She isn't good enough for you anyway. Actually any women would be bad for you and a sex toy would be bad.". I then slapped with the strength I had left." You are a little spoiled brat. You think you can toy with people's hearts like that. I almost killed myself because of you heartless bitch! I regret ever liking you. I love Jade more than anything.And she isn't ugly!" I said. I was out cold due to the football strength and Jess's arm.

Danny P.O.V
Me and Ben were running toward the gym and saw the football players on the floor." I can't believe Jess would do that to Bob. I mean he throws him into lockers but this is nuts and crazy." said Ben. I agree with my friend and wonder about this. We enter the gym hall and saw Bob knocked out on the floor with hordes of aliens and ghosts around him. I turned into Danny Phantom as Ben became HeatBlast. I went and grabbed Bob as Heat Blast burned them.Bob was breath very quietly." Is Bob going to die?" said Jade. I turned around and saw Jade with tears as Ben went back to normal." Yeah but he will be out of school for a while." said Ben. Then I went into Bob waking him and Jade hugged him." Danny you are a good guy." said Bob.

Jade P.O.V
After the cops and fire department came, My friends and I told them that Jess did it but for some reason they blame Bob for beating up the football team and destroying the school.This town is football nuts. He was suspend till the time we come back from fall break which is a long time from now. Bob was grounded by his parents until schools start for him. He still had his phone thanks to his parents being idiots. I visited him om the last day of fall break. He had bags under his eyes and was thin due to him having no food inside him." Jade is that you?" said Bob.His eyes were red from no sunlight." You look terrible Bob. Have you left this room at all?" I said. Scampers licked his master as he pet him." My parents are pretty strict when it comes to grounding." said Bob. I grab Bob and took him to the spot of our date." Jade. What are we doing her?" said Bob. I kissed him and he was back to himself." Thanks Jade. I miss you and my friends a lot. So can you tell me what happened while I was gone?" said Bob. I said,yes as we talked

Next time,
Class Trip, love troubles,and villains to fight              

No comments:

Post a Comment