Monday, July 8, 2013

Power High part 4 The contest

The contest will not be explain for reasons and this chapter is shorter because the last one was epic.

A week has passed since Thorn's defeat,Bob,Dan,Ray,Tara,Grim,and Kara were treated as heroes and Rip's plan failed.Bob had gained a fan club from all the girls in the school except for some. Thorn has joined the school and her mother is Audrey's best employee plus more.

Bob was being chased from his fan club." Sometimes, I wish I wasn't this handsome but the gods must hate me." said Bob. 

Then he was sucked in a black hole and he was on the roof with Grim,Ray,and Dan." Thanks you guys. I owe you one." said Bob." You could get me a date with a senior." said Grim." I don't know about that Grim because they are in love with Bob. I will never understand love." said Dan." I do. It is like making the prefect dish." said Ray." I could use some food because those girls made me miss lunch." said Bob.

Ray sighed and he made some food for Bob." Hey where is Kara and Tara?" said Bob." They just came back from the Terra kingdom and they told to come find you and to come with us and then meet them at the dorm." said Grim." Then let's get going then!" said Bob." What about your fans? They will swarm you fast then you and food." said Dan." Watch and see." said Bob. 

Tara and Kara were in front of the dorm and they saw Grim,Dan,Ray, and Bob with a mask." How did you guys get past his fans" said Kara." Bob using his clever mask and the girls here are idiots, we are here." said Dan." So ignore the super genius, Why did you leave for the Terra kingdom?" said Ray." Tara here is now part of the Fire kingdom which is my kingdom so she is kinda of my maid." said Tara." So I can command her?" said Bob.

He then was hit with a hammer and Grim ran after him." Ignore that idiot.What happened while we were gone anyway?" said Kara." Violet has joined our grade, Bob has gain a fan base, and the teachers have been leading up to something but they won't tell us." said Ray." Ray is forgetting something.We got a new teacher with a sword." said Dan." Oh, what is she like?" said Tara.

Grim then came back with Bob who lost his mask." She is a strange teacher by human standards." said Grim." But she makes some great sushi." said Bob.Ray then burned him.

The next day, the entire grade was in the auditorium and Bob was eating.Tara looked at him and thought," While I be a cook as good or better then Ray?".

Dan read her mind and thought," Knew it." Dan sat down next to Violet.

Then the Principal warp in." That women is so flashy." said the entire family except for Bob who was eating.She then start to speak." Okay since a hallway was burn up by a unknown source. It will be rebuilt but first is a contest to decide where the 10 grade is going on their field trip." said Audrey.

Then a sign with the word Power on it." Which ever team of 5 score the best from the judging of Me and my children will then pick the field trip.Your group will be decide if you wish to enter and my children can't enter.So go sign up." said Audrey.

As Bob's friends went to go sign up,Bob was sleeping and he didn't notice the women with a sword on it walking past him." His mother is so weak and she capture the pirate king! Anyway this is perfect for my master's plan to beat this twerp." said the women.

She walk out and then she notice May ran into her." Oh I am so sorry Ms. Trina." said May." No problem May.What do you have there?" said Trina aka Zorro." It is the list of people who is in the contest.I am supposed to take it to Ms.Destiny so she can use her psychic power to decide the perfect teams." said May." I will take it to her and you can go hang out your friend or boyfriend?" said Zorro." Thank you Ms. Trina." said May.

She then ran off in the opposite direction as Zorro smile and she thought," This school is full of love crazed students. Perfect for my master's takeover."

She went to Destiny's office and she told her she would do this job." Thank you Trina.I am off to get Wizard." said Destiny.

She left and Zorro said," I will make this contest into the perfect way for my master's takeover." She then closed the door.

Bob woke up and he saw Tara holding food." How long have I been sleeping for anyway?" said Bob.

He then looked around and saw he was in his room." About a week.You must haven't been sleeping lately." said Tara." After being chased by fans and training gets me tired.So whose team are you for this big contest which is soon?" said Bob." Actually the contest today,they just need you to judge.I am on a team with four girls who aren't part of your fan club.Can you guess who it is?" said Tara.

Bob thought about it and he shook his head." It is Violet and three girls who just transferred in. I don't know their names because they keep to themselves." said Tara." Really?! Violet isn't part of my fan club." said Bob." Who knew?The contest is in two hours you better get to the stage before the gym before it starts." said Tara." I better get down there then.I hope you guys impress me and the others.I really you want to win." said Bob. He smiled at her and then he ran off.Tara was blushing.

Bob made it there with a minute to spar.Then he was dragged on stage alongside his family." You sure sleep long little brother." said Ace." I got the sleeping gene.I guess?" said Bob." No excuse little bro.We need to kick you off the habitat." said Robin." Kim try that and she failed with a passion." said Bob." We could take away food from you." said Lance." No!!! Don't do that!" yelled Bob." Then kick it." said Audrey." Okay you crazy bitch." said Bob.

The contest has started and it ended and over 200 teams went in and the team who won was two boys and three girls.Bob then sighed and he want Tara's team to enter but they got second and Bob thought they should they have won for some reason as Bob walked off to meet the gang after grabbing a snack and finish some training.

Then he felt strange pain as Zorro look at the sad hero." This was too perfect.I mean taking over these guys mind was so easy and making them pick the city where Bob's demise will being." thought Zorro.She was with the other teachers getting ready for the trip.

Bob was with Tara on the secret spot alongside the gang plus Violet." Can't believe you guys lost! Our performance sucks and the winners sucked too! Your family sucks." said Ray." I know way too well but we get to go some where fun at least." said Bob." Bob is right.It is know for shopping and famous sights." said Tara." But why there anyway?" said Kara." I don't know.They just really want to I guess." said Grim." I think they were transported to space and then taken over by aliens." said Dan." You are such a sore loser Danny.Anyway, Lets have fun on this trip." said Violet.

She smiled as Grim agree with her and under his hood he was blushing.Bob them smiled at his friend and that pain was still there." What is this pain?" thought Bob.

Next time,
The grade reach the city,Bob's pain is getting worse as Tara is wonder what is wrong with her best friend,Zorro went off in the city,and a force is seen of pure power.      

No comments:

Post a Comment