Monday, July 8, 2013

Yugioh Gx part 2 The tag duel between the sexes

Episode 3 is this part and I don't own anything but my OCs and the duel info is from Yugioh wiki.

The next week went by Bob passing all his class with flying color and Jaden slightly making it. Their dueling was amazing to the entire school.Plus a lot of friends.

In gym on the eighth day, Bob was feeling tired." Been training all night again?" said Jaden. He was in the school's gym uniform."Yeah but my dad said it would be good to practice every day." said Bob." Many people beside me haven't notice it include Syrus and Chazz." said Jaden." Isn't that the kid who is smaller than Blair and the rich snob?" said Bob." Yeah and where is they?" said Jaden." Must been late.I guess your falling asleep in class is affect many people." said Bob with a smirk." Mister Moto and Yuki! Get back to playing or you will won't be doing so well in my class." said Ms. Fontaine." Yes madam." said the  two. 

They went backed to the field while inside the locker room, Crowler was doing something." This plan will be perfect to get rid of that Moto and Yuki boy for good." said Crowler. He was already mad that he lost to a freshmen without losing any life points and that Moto boy for calling him a women." These two letters will be perfect to get those two to leave Duel Academy." said Crowler.

He then place a letter in where Jaden's shoes along with Bob's shoes and he ran off as Chazz and Syrus came in." I can't believe we are late for Ms. Fontaine class again Syrus?" said Chazz." I said I was sorry.I got lost in a book." said Syrus.

They opened their lockers and they saw Bob's and Jaden's shoes in them." I hate how they put their shoes in our lockers. What is this? Better open it." said the two.

They opened it and it was a love letter from Alexis and Tara respectably." Sy did you get a letter from Alexis?" said Chazz." No mine is from Tara. What does yours say?" said Syrus." It said to meet her at the girls dorm tonight.Yours?" said Chazz." Same thing.I guess the Queens of Duel Academy's have chosen their prince." said Syrus.

They smiled as Fontaine yelled," Get out you two!" They ran out and putting the letter in their pocket.

Later that day after dinner, Bob was done some work while Jaden was playing Mario Kart Wii trying to unlock everything." I don't get why they unlock everything on Brawl but not anything else." said Jaden." Man this work is so easy. I guess not many people play video games." said Bob." You almost finished? I just finish unlocking everything on here." said Jaden." And Done!You are so going down." said Bob." In your dreams!" said Jaden.

As they were playing, Yubel and Stardust were watching." These two are true best friends right Stardust?" said Yubel." Yeah Yubel. I mean they are such great friends even after not seeing each other for four years." said Stardust." True friendship can last times through times." said Yubel." Just because you have know Jaden since Egyptian times doesn't mean anything." said Stardust.

Then their PDA rang and the boys pause their games and answer it.It was two figure who they didn't know." We have your friends Chazz and Syrus captured. Come to the girls dorm at 7 pm to get your friends back by the boat entrance." said the voices in unison.

Bob look the clock and he saw that it was 6:40." We should get down there." said Jaden." Right but I totally won." said Bob." We will decide that after we saved our friends. Why were they done their anyway?" said Jaden. They grabbed their decks and thei ran toward the boats.

Earlier that night, Crowler in his black wetsuit came out the water and he broke the lock and he hid behind the bushes and by the way the girl's bathroom was near the entrance." This plan is perfect. When those two come in looking for Alexis and Tara they will be capture by my camera and be expelled." said Crowler.

He then saw Chazz and Syrus." Those Slifer slackers!" yelled Crowler. Then the girl's alarm went off as Crowler fell in the lake as Syrus and Chazz were caught.

They were tied up as Mindy,Jasmine, Tara,and Alexis were in front of them in the main hall. " What are you two boys doing here?" said Mindy. She was in a light pink night gown and Jasmine was in a orange night gown as Alexis and Tara were in their uniforms." We were brought here by you two in a letter." said the boys with fear in their voice." That is a lie. Alexis and Tara would never date you Slifers and sent you a love letter." said Jasmine." Here is the letter to prove it." said Syrus.

He and Chazz then pulled out the letters and Alexis took them. "You guys are total idiots. It was written by Crowler." said Alexis.

The boys sighed and they said," Really?". Tara took it from Alexis." We could turn this in but since you guys are friends with Jaden and Bob. We will use you two to get them to come here." said Tara.She smiled as the boys cowered in fear.

In present time, Bob and Jaden arrive in their speedboat as they saw the girls in their uniforms." Thanks for coming boys. We have your friends." said Mindy." So can we have them?" said Jaden with a puppy dog look." No way. You two have to duel Alexis and Tara in a duel to win your friends or we will turn you in." said Mindy." You are so one but do you guys have a big enough space so we can duel." said Bob.

They were on big boats big enough to fit Chazz and Syrus on the boy's boat and Mindy and Jasmine." Duel!"  said the four.The order is Alexis,Jaden,Tara,and then Bob.

Each team had 8000 life points." I draw and summon Blade Skater in defense mood and place two face downs and end my turns." said Alexis." I draw and special summon Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy in defense mode then I sacrifice him for Evil Hero Malicious Edge in attack mode and end my turn with two face downs." said Jaden." I draw and summon Big shield Gardna in defense mode and place two face downs and end my turn." said Tara.Bob drew his card and he smiled and said," I summon my Oyster Meister and then activate the spell Double which allows me to summon my Junk Synchron and then I activate my warrior ability to bring back Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy and I give it back to Jaden then end my turn with a face down" said Bob.

Alexis drew her next card and said," I play Polymerization to fuse my Etoile Cyber and Blade Skater to summoned my Cyber Blader in attack mode then I activate her ability to double her attack. Then here comes a bonus for my women." Her Cyber Blader had 4400 points." Attack Jaden's Malicious Edge with spinning kick." said Alexis. The monster was destroyed and the boys lost 1800 points from that attack." I end my turn with a face down." said Alexis.Jaden drew his card and said," I play my Monster reborn to bring the monster you killed in defense mode.Then I play some Dark Fusion up in here and I summon a fusion of my own. Go Evil Hero Malicious Fiend. and since I have only one monster you monster attack goes down.Now attack her Cyber Blader with Darkness Slash." Alexis and Tara then lost 1400 points with that attack." I end my turn with a face down." said Jaden.Tara drew her card and she said," I play Sword and Shield to switch Gardna attack and defense points to make us lose less points and then I play monster reborn to bring him back to summon my Summon Skull and then I equip the two to Skull and I attack Malicious with white lighting." said Tara. The girls lost 900 points as the guys lost 100 points." I end my turn with a face down." said Tara.Bob said," I draw and I play Giant Turnade to remove all the face downs back  to our hands." Then all the face down came back to their owners hand." Then I syncro-summoned my Junk Warrior by tune up my Synchron with my fish!" said Bob. Then a monster appear with style and action pose appear his monster." Attack them directly with robotic Punch!" said Bob. They lost 2300 points."Then I play Hinotoma! and I end my turn." said Bob.

The score is
1-4
Girls 8000
Boys 8000
5
Girls 8000
Boys 6200
6
Girls 6600
Boys 6200
7
Girls 5700
Boys 6100
8
Girls 2900
Boys 6100

Alexis drew her card and ane said," I place my Cyber Gymnast in defense mode and then Double Summon my Monk fighter and I end my turn with two faces down."Jaden drew and he said," I play Super Polmerization and to fuse your monk with my Kuriboh to summon my Evil Hero Dark Gaia in attack mode but I end my turn with a facedown."Tara drew her hand and said," I play ScapeGoats to protect our life points and then swords of reveling light on Jaden! and I end my turn."" Draw.I play the trap card Assault Mode Activate and I can summon my ace of my deck and it is the Stardust Dragon." said Bob.It roared." Attack the goat with dragon breath." said Bob." Negate attack." said Alexis." Darn so I play two facedown and I end my turn." said Bob.

" I play my scapegoat to protect my life points." said Alexis." I then play lighting vortex and Mystical Space Typhoon.So my monster is free and you goats are gone so attack with dark fist!" said Jaden.

Their life points went down to zero as the kidnapped boys cheer as the girls in the back sobs withbfake tears." That was a great duel Alexis." said Jaden." Yeah you two Tara.You were amazing.Better get back to our dorms and finish our game and drop these two back at Slifer Red." said Bob." Can we come with you?" said Tara." No way.You and your girlfriends tried to get is expelled." said Chazz." Didn't you tried to sneak in the girls dorm? They are come with us and you guys will be swimming back." said Jaden.The water has freeze cold thanks to Bob and a frozen Crowler said," Curse those two.I will get them after I get out of this."

Next time,The promotion duels are here and everyone but the Obelisk were happy

  

No comments:

Post a Comment