Monday, July 8, 2013

Yugioh Gx part 1 the start of something great

Okay so this is a new Yugioh story.This story will have everyone but Zane in their first year. Jaden will be having Yubel and the evil heroes with him and others. This story will be based off the first season with little things from the others season. This story will be appearing not as often as Power High.I don't own any product.

Jaden was looking over Duel Academy from the helicopter. He had his brown hair and it has messy as per the norm." Jaden, you seem tense.Is something wrong?" said Yubel inside his head." Just tired I guess. I mean Doctor Crowler has pretty tough." said Jaden sarcastically." You won that duel.It is something else isn't it?" said Yubel." No it isn't okay.Just let me get some sleep okay." said Jaden.

He shut his eyes and on the ground was a boy with black hair and a little bit of white in it,he was wearing a black t-shirt and regular jeans,and his eyes were brown." So that is the rest of the freshmen class? I wonder if I get some friends this year beside my duel spirits." said the boy.Then the spirit of Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode appear in front of him." Come on master you have friends like that Jaden boy and Yubel." said Stardust." I know that but after my father and mother took me train with them to help with my powers.I haven't seen them for at least for 4 years." said Master." Yubel and Jaden will recognize you even if you have some thing that regular humans don't have and a four year time span." said Stardust. He hears the helicopter land along with the boats parking into the port." Better get down there Bobby old boy." said Stardust." The name is Bob!" yelled Bob. He ran off to the port.

He got down there and he was tired then he saw freshmen students." I can't believe that they haven't evem got their uniforms yet." said Bob. He stood off in the distance and then he saw Yubel walking with Jaden." Call their attention Jinzo but don't make it too flashy." said Bob." Got ya chief." said Jinzo.

He then made a flash of light and Jaden and Yubel went over it." Is that Bob?" said Jaden with joy.Bob then smiled." Bob.It is good to see you again after four years and you haven't change at all." said Bob." You did a lot.How are you Yubel?" said Bob." You can see me?" said Yubel." During my training,I met my deck's spirits and I can see them every since." said Bob." Why are you here?" said Jaden." My father made me come here so I can become the next king of games which I really don't mind doing because I get some duel." said Bob." That is awesome man.We better get to the ceremony to see which dorm we are going to." said Jaden." I am already in a dorm so I met you during the show." said Bob. Then Stardust appear and Bob flew off.

Bob was watching the freshmen class come in. He was on stage standing in the front. The ones that was standing out right now was a short blue haired boy with glasses who look pretty scrawny, a black haired boy with a smug look on him,a another black haired boy with a rich boy look on him,a boy with a lot of muscle even more than Bob, a man with a eye patch and a crocodile on his back, a boy with a huge nose and he had a weird duel disk on his arm, a boy with muscle and glasses,a boy who had a spirit with him,a girl who almost smaller than the boy and she had long black hair, a girl with a rocking body and blond hair, and then he notice Jaden standing next to the most prettiest girl he had ever seen. She had short blue hair and she was very cute.She notice the boy and waved and he waved back.

Then he notice the best duelist on the island Zane Truesdale standing on the opposite side of him.

Then a man with a beard and a bald spot was on the screen." Welcome freshman class to Duel Academy. My name is Chancellor Sheppard and in the three years you are here, you will learn how to be the best duelist that you can be.These two standing next to me is Zane Truesdale." said Sheppard.

The girls all scream except for the blond, blue haired, and black haired." Anyway here is the son of pro duelist Yugi Moto Bob Moto." said Sheppard.

The crowd cheered for Bob who did a bow and he saw Zane giving him a thumb ups." Okay each student will be in one of three dorms you were assigned to. Ra Yellow, Slifer Red, and Obelisk Blue. You will be given your uniform right now.' said Sheppard.

Then women with pins that said Duel Academy gave the kid their uniforms.The short boy,the rich boy,and the black haired girl were in Slifer Red,The man with a crocodile,the big nose man, the rich kid,the smug kid,the muscle boy were in Ra Yellow, and the Blondie,the blue haired boy,blue haired girl,and Jaden were in Obelisk  Blue." The Chazz believe he should belong in blue." said Chazz aka the rich kid without muscle." Sorry but you have to wait till our promotion duels after the exams.Now go see your dorms and your stuff are already there and someone there will tell where your rooms.Class start tomorrow so don't beat late." said Sheppard.

He has gone as the girls went over Bob and Zane were." Get use to it Bob. Are you good as your father or what?" said Zane." Maybe in a duel?" said Bob." Sorry but maybe later after I see you in action." said Zane.

Then Bob was engulfed by girls." My dream and Nightmare!" thought Bob.

Then after a good two minute Jaden along with the blond and blue haired got them off." Thanks Jaden but who are these two?" said Bob." My name is Alexis Rhodes." said the blond." And my name is Tara Inferno." said the cute girl." Thanks for saving me and all." said Bob." So,Bob which dorm are you in?" said Jaden." Obelisk blue." said Bob.

They high five." Sweet we are in the same dorm." aid Jaden." So will we be seeing you girls often?" said Bob." You will be Bob." said Alexis.

Tara blushed as Bob looked at her." I better get going then." said Tara.She ran off to the girls dorm." Sorry about my friend." said Alexis.She then ran after her. "Girls are so weird." said Bob." Yeah." said Jaden.

They were in front of the Obelisk Blue dorm.It look a mansion inside and outside.A girl told the two they would be sharing the same room.The room had two kings bed, two desks, a balcony, and a flat screen with all known video game console." This place is pretty sweet." said Jaden.

He sat down on the right side king bed as Bob took the left." Pretty good.So did you get any better at gaming while I was gone?" said Bob." Yeah I so did." said Jaden." A game of Brawl then for old times then." said Bob." It is so on like Donkey Kong!" said Jaden. They sat down and they started to play Brawl.

Later that day, they were eating at the joined Obelisk Blue cafeteria for dinner.They were talking as Alexis tried to get their attention."You so cheat. I mean you were spamming." said Jaden." I was not and Alexis is try to get our attention by the way." said Bob.

He then sat down with Jaden while Alexis and Tara who were on the left.Alexis and Jaden both had fried shrimp while Tara had a steak and Bob a mountain of food." Are you sure you can eat all of that?" said the girls in unison." Trust me. He can." said Jaden.

Then Bob ate the food like it was nothing and then he grabbed a tooth pick." That was some good eats." said Bob." Is your stomach like a black hole or something." said Alexis." Yes it is." said Bob.

He went to get some more as the girls  asked Bob." So how long have you known Bob Jaden? You two seem like best friends." said Tara." Since he moved into my neighborhood when we were five.He move away when I was 11." said Jaden." So you have known him for 6 years wow." said Alexis." What about you girls?" said Bob.

He came back with two big mounds of food taller than the other two." We have been friends since we were little too." said Tara." Good stuff so how is your guys room?" said Bob." A girl's paradise. I wish they have some video games." said Alexis." We got every game in ours." said Jaden." Can we come play? If that isn't a bother." said Tara." I don't mind do you Bob?" said Jaden. Bob then shook his head up and after he finished eating. They left for the boys room.

A good game night happened and Bob and Jaden returned the girls back to their dorm. Jaden was fast asleep as Bob sneaked out. He went out to the forest and then he start to train. Jaden was following the light and he saw his best friend shoot fire out his hand." What happened to you Bob?' said Jaden.

Then Bob notice him." I guess you found out. Two reason I left for training. This and dueling." said Bob." So what else can you do?" said Jaden.

The next part will have dueling. Bob will be using his powers later on mostly for protect his friends.                           

No comments:

Post a Comment