Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Crossover High part two the fight to protect the ones you love

3 weeks later,

Jade P.O.V
I had just finished waken up my slob of a cousin for the 21th time and make some bacon and eggs while Stella had some healthy environment crap which looks ugly." I can't believe you can eat all those carbs!It will go straight toward your thighs" said Stella."It is good not like your crap which looks like barf." I said. Me and her argue until the door rang." Just a minute." I said. I opened the door and saw Bob. He was wearing a red jacket and black t-shirt under it and was wearing jeans." Hey Jade. You ready to walk to school yet?" said Bob. I hear Bob is such a sleeper from Stella but she is a jerk to him so who knows." Let me get ready and then we can get going." I said. I show him somewhere to sit as I walked upstairs to change.

Bob P.O.V
I sat down in a chair which a heart pillow which was really cute for her not Stella. I then saw Stella giving me the death stare like she gives me in school.She walked over to me and said," Why do you hate me so much?"." I have no idea what you are talking about. Oh wait I remember one big thing. You help make the girl I like hate my guts right during homecoming!" I said." My fault! I just pointed out your faults and you are not right for her anyway. I think she is better off than being with an ungrateful and a loser boy." said Stella. I then almost burned her face off as Jade stop us from killing each other."Can you two stop fighting for once?" said Jade. Stella then walked upstairs and then flipped me off." Really ladylike Stella." I said quietly enough so that Jade couldn't hear me.

Danny P.O.V
I was walking with Sam,Ben,and Ester." So I still can't believe Bob was talking with Stella's cousin? I thought Bob was hated by most of that family." said Ben." Love works in many strange ways Ben." said Sam." Is that from your new poetry books?" I said. She blushed as Ester notice Bob up and moving before 6 in the morning which is very suspicious." Hey guys." said Bob. He was walking with that girl from that ice cream shop." You must be Bob's friends. My name is Jade.I never get to talk to you guys due to Stella." said Jade.She was way too much like her cousin except with no evil inside her." I saw you two at the ice cream shop yesterday.Are you two dating?" said Sam. The two blushed as I kept thinking,"Why!"."We were going as friends to introduce Jade to the town." said Bob." I even dragged him to buy me clothes." said Jade. Me and Ben laughed at our friends who scared a animal."I can't believe Bob the son of the best banker in town got someone something." said Ben. I laughed and saw Bob had already started walking which was strange. As Jade tried to catch him, Sam stop me as Ben and Ester walked to school." You keeping staring at Jade. Is something wrong Danny?" said Sam." No but Bob is friends with Stella's cousin which is already a little weird and after what Stella did to the guy. I never thought he would be hanging out with her cousin." I said. She looked at me with great anger and she yelled," Maybe Bob has found someone okay! So what if it is Stella's cousin? Love works in way no human can understand." She stormed off as I heard Ghost and went to being Danny Phantom as Sam looked at me." I think you aren't used to changes just yet." She walked off to school.

About 11;00 during the second class of the day and near the end,

Bob P.O.V
I was actually paying attention in the class I sleep in the most because Jade is with me. Home EC.I don't get my parents choice sometimes but this is the weirdest one.I then notice Jade cooking as I tried to make a cake. My powers have the ability to make amazing things even food but every since this morning I have been feeling weird. I think this a new power but I check my body with my phone and it says I am normal.After finishing my cake,Jade came over and asked if she can try some.I answered with a sure.She cut a piece and ate it. She then finished it and had cake on her." Hey Jade,You have a little cake on you. Here borrow this." I said. I handed her my towel I keep so it is easy to clean with and all. The girls then awed as I blushed." Thanks Bob and the cake was really good.Do you have the recipe or something like that? Because I would love to make something for you." said Jade.She was blushing as I answered with a yeah.She then gave me a hug which got many stares from the guys who ditch class to watch the girls cook. Then class ended as Me and Jade walked to her locker." So do you need any help finding computer tech or whatever it is called?" I said." Well since you have the class with me.You could walk me there." said Jade. I smiled my smile which helps me get cheats for test before my powers." I would be delighted to but tell me I don't have to carry any books because my arms are killing me." I said.She then shook her head now and she closed it and we walked to class holding hands.

Sam P.O.V
I sat in the computer class which I have with Bob,Ben,Ester,and Jade but not Danny. He wasn't been in class all today."Maybe it was something Danny Phantom related",I said.I notice Bob walk in with Jade.She was very pretty and she didn't look like a popular girl at all.He led Jade over to her new friends she made in science as Bob had Spanish at the time.He sat next to me and asked," Where is Danny? Don't you two have English together today?"." He wasn't feeling well or something like that.Danny isn't the type to skip school right." I said. I keeping thinking," He is with a girl from the ghost zone like Ember or Kitty. Those two liked him."Bob then said," Danny would never cheat on you Sam. You know that as well I do.He sometimes need time to himself." He went to back to what our teacher Mr.Robot or John saying but he was pretty interesting. I then saw Ben wasn't here as Ester was alone." Hey do you know where Ben or Danny went?" said Ester." I have no idea.Must be sick or something." I said.

Ben P.O.V
I has in the middle of fighting Micheal. I was Heatblast and I was saying my comebacks to the guy with the mask of metal to hid his ugly ass face." Come on Darkstar. Just give up. You can't beat me at all." I said.I then burn the area around him to stop him from moving and then put tar around him and then I became Big Chill and froze it." Curse you alien freak!" yelled Michael. I then became XLRB and ran back to the school and to join my friends and girlfriend for lunch. I then heard a scream and ran toward it. I stop and saw Danny Phantom, a local hero who stops ghost not Ghostfreak at all fighting a giant way big and then he was out cold due to a giant punch.I thought what it is doing here but then I got tangled up in vines." I got your enemy. He doesn't seem too hard." said a ghost. It was a ghost covered in plants and I turned it to Big Chill and went through him and froze him. I went over to Danny and then was changed into Nanomech and was knock out.I turned around and saw a boy around our age. His hair was black like Bob's and he look a lot like Bob." We got the two best heroes in town Boys. Now get the third one down here and we will go to him." said The boy. I then tried to transformed as the boy walked over," You can't escape Alien just accept your fate." He knocked out me and I forgot his face and voice.

Ester P.O.V
I miss Ben. He went to go handled Michael at 9 o clock and he said he would be right back.I wondered where he went as I saw Bob,Sam,and Jade waiting for me.Jade is really a nice girl the complete opposite of her loudmouth and rude cousin. I sat down and I asked," Have you guys seen Ben or Danny? I haven't seen either of them all day.". Sam then said," Yeah those two were perfectly fine this morning.". I then notice Bob looked at his phone and I asked him," What you doing Bob?"." Oh nothing just learning of a alien sighting here in town. I got the app for that." said Bob." Is that alien with that symbol on his chest?" said Jade. Sam nod and then said," Doesn't that look like Ben's watch?". I knew that Ben were the aliens and I am one too." They must haven gotten sick or something." I said.

Bob P.O.V
Ester was acting really weird and for an alien that is weird. Then I notice the alarm for Power went off. Jade who was scared and grab my hand really freaking hard and said," What is that?". Sam told her," It is the system for when an alien,ghost,or a villain comes near the school. We usually hide inside the school." I then led the girls inside and being a gentlemen at that and when no one was looking,I place a clone there which was pretty convincing.We both had the same attitude.I then ran off toward the roof at the speed of light and saw no one there and then powered up. My clothes became a red and black suit and I had a sweet hat then my weapon as a bow appear.I was Power, one of three town saviors. I turned on my phone sensor and saw that the plant ghost aka Undergrowth and a Way Big or a To'kustar was coming here with Ben and Danny aka the aliens from the news and Danny Phantom. I was about to jump which would turn into a fly as I hear the door opened. It was Jade." Hello citizen. My name is Power and what are you doing outdoors when you should been indoors." I said with my hero voice. She then said," Bob is that you?". I then said," I am not this Bob you speak of. I am a man shrouded in mystery and have great powers.". She then hugged me and took off my hat and said," I think it is great that you have super powers. Now go save Ben and Danny.". I then asked," How did you know?". She gave me a kiss and she said," I just know okay. No save your friends from Undergrowth and Way Big." I then said," We will talk later, you know that right.". She smiled ans she went back inside and then said," I know big time super hero. Now go get him." I then nod my head and ran toward the ghost and the alien.

Jade P.O.V
I knew about Bob's other self. He is very good at hiding it and I guess Ben has the same symbol as the alien on his watch and Danny wass the same name.I then was with the clone who was thrown in his locker by Jess. I guess that lug find got revenge on Bob for that punch three weeks later.I was with Sam and Ester the girlfriend of Danny and Ben respectably." Where is Bob?" said Sam." Locker." I said." Jess really hates Bob." said Ester.I then pulled out my phone and saw the news cover.

Bob P.O.V
I made to where Undergrowth and Way Big were going to be and saw channel 95. That reporter is so annoying even more than a yipping dog who used live near by me.She saw me and asked," It is Power,one of our town greatest heroes.". I then ran off toward the monsters and pulled my bow and broke it half making it swords and it free Danny and Ben aka Four Arms." What happened?" said Danny." Yeah after that plant thing tied me down everything is a blur." said Four Arms." Okay Ben and Danny just calm down and listen to uncle Power's master plan." I said.

Narrative P.O.V
Ben turned himself into Way Big himself and Danny helped him take out the Way Big as I handled Undergrowth. He made my mini sword into a giant sword and slashed into a cute lawn gnome and it tried to scared me but he kicked it with .The town cheered at the three heroes as they all ran off toward the sunset.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking home with Jade and she asked me," So how long have been able to do that?I mean you were so awesome."." A long time since last summer. I got super brains and I always had a good memory and great reflects due to Jess." I said."Oh so do you cheat on tests?" said Jade." No okay maybe in geography because we did our part on that project and Stella,Tara,and the fifth partner haven't done anything yet for our project. Did you ask her about it?I don't want to get a bad grade." I said.Jade said," No they haven't got started yet at all and I asked Ms.Wine about it. She said since we turned our part on it. Our grade won't go down at all."." Thank you for Ms.Wine immense kindness." I said. She stood in front of me and asked," You want to talk about today and you?". I gave a smile and said," Yeah."

We went to Jade's place and thank the gods her parents and especially Stella weren't home for once. She took me to her room which was less pink than I thought. I sat down on the bed as she close the door." So how long have you had your powers?" said Jade." Since my family reunion this last summer.I told you this." I said." Sorry I forget things sometimes." said Jade." It is fine.It is actually kind of cute." I said.She sat down next to me and lean on me." So long have you known I was Power anyway?" I said while blushing.She looked toward me and she said," I had known since I saw you training int he forest every night since school started.". I thought," Crap,I need to be more quiet.". I then said,"So how long have you known Danny and Ben's powers?"." Since I saw Danny and Ben in action plus the hints and I put the pieces together." said Jade. I looked at her light blue eyes and I said," So I was thinking me and you could date or something like that?" She jumped in joy but then stop and she said," I can't because of you know who.". Sometimes I wish I knew who to erase people from memories and I answered with," Who cares? I mean it is us.And not her choice.". She gave me a hug and said," Thank you Bob for all you done for me.You have made the move more bearable.". I looked down at her and said," You have done way for me like me not depise the entire Polar family.".We kissed as birds made romantic sounds and the sunset went down as I said to her," I will protect you Jade as I long as I live."

Next time,
It is homecoming week

No comments:

Post a Comment