Monday, July 29, 2013

Hero part 3 The festival of great confusion

Bob P.O.V
In the past two months, I have been on many dates like at least a hundred. I am not joking about this.I have been try to get some peace and quiet but thanks to my almighty father, I have actual no peace and quiet with my roommates. I woke up and hear my bedroom door opened. It was Larry holding two girls uniform.Z woke up and said," You finally going gay on us Larry?"." No Z. Our school has a tradition which Bob should now about it. That during the school's festival day the girls wear the guys uniform and the guys we got to wear the girl's uniform." said Larry." Hell No! I am not wearing that!" I yelled." You have to Bob due to they will make you the school mascot." said Larry." We have a school mascot?" I said." You didn't know that Bob." said Z."The school mascot is the devil." said Larry." But I am the Devil's son?!It is perfect for me" I said." So you won't wear the uniform?" said Larry." Hey Z, can I see the the school mascot?" I said." Sure." said Z. Z made the mascot costume in her hands. It look like my superhero outfit." I got an idea." I said. I grab the uniform from Larry's hand and ran into the bathroom. I then transformed into the female version of me.My black hair was longer and I look like a goddess.I put on the uniform and left the bathroom." Bob? Is that you?" said Larry." Yep." I said." How?" said Larry." Bob has every known power like flight and this." said Z. I went back to normal and put on a white t-shirt black jacket and jeans." So how was I?" I said." You look nothing like your sister man." said Larry.He sat next to me and said," So what are you going to do?I mean you aren't well like so well."." You know me well Larry. So put on your uniform while I get some breakfast." I said.

I left the room and saw my roommates wearing boys uniforms." Morning bros." I said." Why aren't you wearing the uniform?" said Jade." You really think I was going to wear that? You guys are making me laugh." I said.I grab myself a soda and watched my best friend wearing a girls uniform."That is still so funny." I said." Shut up!" said the house. I went outside and saw my demonic fox walking around." Hey Z." I said." Hey master." said Z." Let me guess. You are going to take pictures for memories or something." I said." Yep and I am going in my clever ruse." said Z. She became a girl mostly like from a different school. Her hair was black with tints of red, she has wearing a black top and a red skirt, and she wore red and black high tops." Good luck Z.I got to get to class and sleep the day away." I said." Yeah. Lets see how that works for you." said Z. She ran off as I watched to class.

Everyone stared at me more than usual. Maybe due to the glaring fact that a princess is wrapped around my waist." I knew you wouldn't be wearing that uniform." said Celia. I was trying to fall asleep but I saw Arthur wearing his knight gear." King Arthur. Why aren't you wearing the uniform?It is a school rule after all." I said." I am not a king.I can't wear that due to my knighthood." said Arthur." Do you think you can make wear it Bob?" said Celia." Watch and learn." I said. I then made my eyes glowed a bright purple and made his armor into the girls uniform.Arthur was blushing heavily as he sat down." What did you to him?" said Celia as she sat in front of me." I called it morphing." I said.I saw my best pal walking in with my roommates who looked at me with death glares." What did I do this time?" I said.They just sat down as Ms.Wine came in wearing the male teacher's uniform." I can't believe Bob isn't following school policy once again.What a shocker.Make fun of him for me Okay." said Ms.Wine. I sunk in my seat as the class looked at me." Ignore him. Today is our school festival and you guys have planed somethings right?" said Ms.Wine." We were going with a butler cafe." said Stella.I whispered to Larry and asked," What is she talking about Larry?"." You were sleeping weren't you? I should have guess. Okay since our class has more girls than boys. They are going to be serving guests while we spend the day doing nothing." said Larry." That sounds awesome." I said.

Then I saw Z outside the window waving to me.I raised my hand and asked," Could I got the bathroom?"." I don't think we need you at all.So sure." said Ms.Wine. I ran out of there and saw Z waiting." I have an idea to make some memories." said Z." What is it? Because I promise myself to get some video games I haven't beaten yet done because my roommates will be working on this." I said." So your class is doing a butler cafe right?" said Z.I shook my head up and Z said," Just watched this.". She became herself in a boys school uniform." I thought you were going to take pictures?" I said." I thought that over and that sounds stupid and creepy.And since you have nothing to do. I was going to help your class get some points." said Z." What are you talking about?" I said." God you sleep a lot don't you?" said Z." Yeah I have a problem and I should I get it fix but I won't." I said." Well each class has some points to get like better stuff and if I help your class gets a field trip." said Z.I then grabbed my foxy friend and said," What can I do to help?"." You would never help them." said Z." I want to because I feel like a giant dick sometimes and being the son of the Devil makes me feel like shit." I said." Okay just follow me." said Z. She had a kick in her step as I followed her.

We were in the girls bathroom. I thanks the devil that no guys came in." So what is my friend planing?" I said." We need your female form." said Z.I laughed at her and she look very serious." You want to help right?This is what you need to do to help?" said Z." But what about my lovers? They probably know my female form by know." I said." You,Larry,and I know it right?They probably have club activities. So transform right now!" Z yelled. I looked at her and smiled. I then made me a women.

The day went on as I was in an butler uniform.: I hates these things." Z said to me." How do you think we feel?" I said.She and I said we were Bob's cousins from one of his adopted family." You will get to use it Kali." said Jade. Z was Kali and I was Zero." Yeah Kali we will only will have to do this till lunch then we are off for the whole day." said Tara." Yeah Kali. Just be patience and remember it is for the field trip." said Stella." Yeah Kali. Do this and maybe Bob will like you." I said." Bob hates you Kali?" said Jade." Bob hates me for throwing some mud at his face when we were kids." said Z." Don't worry Kali. We will make Bob like you because he is the sweetest guy I know." said Celia.The girls left the room leaving me and Z." So how are we going to work around that?" said Z." I don't know what you mean Kali." I said." You know what I mean." said Z." Lets gets this over with okay?" I said. She gave me a smile and she walked out as I thought," Will my life gets less complicated or more?"

Being a maid or butler is hard, I mean these kids are pervert especially the men who scared the crap out of me.Around Lunch, I was waiting for all the rest of the girls to finish changing due to the fact I was a boy as a girl.I saw Z come out as herself." Shouldn't you stay Kali? Bob's cousin." I said. I became a boy again as we walked toward the meeting point." And shouldn't you be the girl who was the favorite of the two cousin?" said Z.I was about to counter her as I saw Celia waved to me.She was with Tara" Bobby. Your cousin are so helpful." said Celia." Not like you." said Stella." Zero is kind and helpful." said Tara.I was about to say I was Zero but then I hear something about a demon running around the haunted house from some students." I'll be right back." I said. I ran toward the haunted house and sense a powerful enemy.I ran into a nearby empty classroom and powered up.I became the Devil or Hero.I really don't know my name yet. I ran in and saw the demon powers has infected it.

"This place looks more scary than out there. I can tell you that much." I said. I follow my keen senses and then I was surround by skeletons. They weren't students so I had a little fun to say the least. I grab my bow and made it trip the walking bones onto the floor.I then made two knives and turned them one into ice and made one electric. I shocked half then I froze the other half.I continue to press on. I found the demon working the power source." Found you!"I said." The demon prince. I finally meet you." said the demon. He bow and said,"I am one of the Demon's world best knights. I was sent here to find you and take you back to the underworld." I grab him and threw him as I blasted him with fire." That doesn't hurt. I live in a plane of it." the demon yelled.I walked off and said," Three,two,one!" The demon burned to death in a holy light turned this once scary place back to normal. I went back to the classroom and became Bob again as I walked out to the roof.

 After the festival,I was sleeping on the roof as per norm.Then I hear the door opened."It is probably just Celia or Z." I thought to myself.Then I saw the person.She had long black hair and in was in a ponytail." Are you the Demon prince?" she said.I looked at her and laughed," This Demon prince guy must be pretty hot." She grabbed me with her ponytail as I was trapped in it,She looked into my demon eyes." You are the Demon prince." she said.I fell to the ground and she said," I am Princess Raven.Princess of the Underworld."." You mean like those things walking around in the school?" I asked." No but very close. I rule over zombies,skeletons, and monsters. You have great power don't you?" said Raven.Then the door opened and I saw a shadow holding Z in her fox form." Princess Raven? I didn't expect to see you here and talking to my master." said Z." Good thing my servant found you." said Raven Then I caught Z as the shadow became a man. His hair was black, his eyes were black, and everything but his skin was black." Anything Mistress?" said the man." You may go back Nigel." said Raven. Nigel went back into her as Z asked," So Princes, what are you doing here?"." I am here to claim a husband from the mortal realm." said Raven." Did you find one?" I asked." Yeah." said Raven." Is it Zeke? Oh wait I beat him up for making fun of Princess Celia a few days ago." I said." Princess Celia?! She is here too." Raven said." Of course. Bobby here is a prime candidate for love." Z said.

Then Nigel went off and grabbed Princess Celia and Larry from the school and brought them here." What is going on here?" said Celia." Still as bossy as I remember." Raven said." You? What are you doing here?" said Celia." Here to claim my man as my husband."Raven said as she grabbed my arm." No, he is mine!" said Celia as she grabbed my other arm." Bob has claimed more women than just you two." Z said." What are you talking about Z?" I said."Hasn't it been obvious Bob!All the girls in class like you due to your looks." said Larry." Also your roommates." said Z." We must kill them in cold blood." said Raven." No we must get rid of them." said Celia." Can I say something?" I said." No!!" yelled the two.Z and Larry helped me as Larry said," You must beat them at gaining his heart ladies."." Yeah you can't win over his heart with just your looks." said Z." You are right." said Raven." I will beat you and everyone to gain Bob's affection." said Celia. They left as I went toward the roof." Man. Bob I pretty much screw you over right?" said Larry." Yeah you did." I said." Don't worry Bob. What is the worst that could happen?" said Z. I looked at her and flew toward my dorm.

I then enter my room as I grab a controller and start to play.Then my door opened and in came Jade." Hey Bob? How was your day?" said Jade." Fine. Yours?" I said." Good. Your cousins are so helpful." said Jade.I was there so I said," Oh really?"." Yeah and why do you hate Kali?" said Jade." She did throw mud in my face." I said.: But it was been years since then. Haven't you hear the expression forgive and forget." said Jade." Yeah I did but I won't." I said." So maybe you should be nice to her?" said Jade. Her blue eyes looked at me and I said," I forgive her okay! Just leave me alone.". She left as I grab her arm and said thanks. She left my room with a crimson blush.

I was on the final boss level of this game called Adventure. I was a knight who also had the power of magic. I was fighting the final boss as Stella came in. I paused it and said," Yes?"." You look you've had a good day." said Stella." Yeah so?" I said." So do you like Celia?" said Stella." No. But why do you ask?" I said." Um my friend want to know." said Stella.''Tell your friend I am up for the market." I said.She left also blushing as I continue the game.

Z walked in her fox form and laid on my bed." You look like you had some fun." I said." I had so many memories." said Z. Larry came in looking normal." We got the straight Larry back!" I said.I was then hit with a pillow off the bed toward my head." Nice arm." I said." You seem like you are in a really good mood after that horrible experience." said Larry." What do you mean by that?" I said." Z told me what you did for the class Bob.I am impress because I thought you hated everyone there." said Larry.I then blushed heavily and said," I just did what I thought was right.".Z closed the door and locked the door." So Bob, you got any fighting game?" said Z.

Next time,
The field trip
    

No comments:

Post a Comment