Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yugioh Gx part 3 The promotion duels Bob vs Bastion

Episode 4

It was been at least 6 days since Bob's and Jaden's rescue of Chazz and Syrus from the girl's dorm. Nothing big happened.

Until the day before the promotion exams.Bob was studying for his spell cards test as Jaden was messing on his PDA." Shouldn't you been studying for the exams tomorrow?" said Bob." Bob,if we don't do so well on the exams we just go to the duel well to pass and don't you have a memory that can remember everything that every happened?" said Jaden.

Then the door opened and Jaden answer it and it was Alexis and Tara." Hey guys. How studying going?" said Alexis." Bob over there is study like crazy even though he is one of the smartest kid on the entire island." said Jaden." If I like to prepare for a test and I am smart.Sign me up for an crazy house." said Bob." Jaden is right.Can't believe I am saying that.Just relax okay Bob." said Tara.

Bob then sighed and he threw the book for spell on Stardust who sleeping." So what are you guys doing here anyway?" said Jaden. He was siting by the TV as Bob went to the mini fridge for a drink." We got bored and we decide to come hang out with our guy friends." said Alexis." How about Zane?' said Bob." We aren't such great friends with him as you are." said Tara.

Bob then smiled." So you guys ready to lose again?" said Jaden." Ladies pick correct?" said Alexis." Sure.Don't pick something Jaden will lose that badly at." said Bob.

Bob smirked at the brown haired boy and Tara grabbed Just Dance 4." Twenty bucks that I beat Jaden." said Tara." I am amazing at dance games!" said Jaden." Didn't I beat you on my first try blindfold?" said Bob.The girls laughed at Jaden who was setting everything up.

The next day,Bob was sleeping as Stardust was trying to get him up and Yubel was doing the same thing to Jaden." These two are deep sleeper even more than Snorlax." said Yubel." We need a really loud sound but what?" said Stardust.

Yubel then did a loud sonic scream waking up the boys." I was about to find the hidden food of the Amazon." said Bob." You guys are going to be late for the test." said Yubel." Really?" said Jaden.

He and Bob then ran out the room with their decks then they notice a chubby women pushing a truck." You need some help madam?" said Bob." Yes please." said the women.

Bob and Jaden help the women know as Ms.Dorothy pushed the car into the Card shop." Thank you Boys and stop by the card shop after your test which you are late for." said Dorothy." It will be fine for this guy right here being one of the smartest kid in the entire school. Me not so much." said Jaden." So you are Bob Moto?You have a girlfriend?" said Dorothy.

They were in the school card shop and since they help out.They just take their test later." What does Ms.Dorothy mean by that Venus?" said Bob.

Jaden was helping her with the new rare cards which he didn't need as Bob was eating a golden Eggwich and he was talking to the spirit of his Splendid Venus." You are pretty handsome and the girls here are all pretty cute.So Ms.Dorothy was imply that with your looks you have a boyfriend." said Venus." I am still lost." said Bob." Just like your father has back in his day." said Venus." Still lost." said Bob.

Jaden then sat down with him alongside Yubel." You guys talking about Bob's love life?" said Yubel." Yep and the dense wonder over here doesn't understand at all." said Venus.

As the two girls argue about their master's love life. A strange man came in and he brought all the rare cards that are coming today.

Then the students came running in." Where are the new rare cards?" said a Ra yellow Student." Sorry all but we are out of rare cards." said Dorothy with great sadness." This sucks." said the student body.

They left for lunch as Dorothy came over with two rare packs of cards." Here is your reward for helping me.Don't tell anyone." said Dorothy." Thanks Ms.Dorothy." said Jaden.

They ran into Alexis and Tara who were running toward the card shop." There you guys are.You guys are try to ditch your test?" said Alexis." No I just sleeped in late and I missed the test." said Bob.

He walked off to the lunch room as his friend followed." What is with him? He isn't usual mad right?" said Tara." It is jos test and he didn't want to be shown up by Bastion." said Jaden.

Bob order his mountain of food,Tara order fish,Jaden got french fries, and Alexis a cheeseburger.They sat down as Jaden,Alexis,and Tara keeping talking." Does he hate Bastion or something? He is British." said Alexis." Bob thinks he is smug and he thinks that he know everything and he thinks he is tough." said Jaden." Is there another reason? I mean that can't be it just that." said Tara." I don't know if this matter but Ms.Dorothy said something about his love life." said Jaden.

Then Bob's food was all gone." I am just really tired that is it okay.I got something to do." said Bob.

He then left the room with anger." Will he be alright?" said Alexis."The guy got to leave off some steam." said Jaden.

As the two talked,Tara followed him.She was so confused why he was in the forest.

Then something came out his deck.It was a spirit of Colossal Fighter." You seem angry master.Is it something that Venus said to you?" said Fighter." No it isn't that.My powers have got more stressful on me.Like during class 2 days ago I made the power go out with my thunder." said Bob.

He then fired it out a tree burning it to a crisp.Then a chibi version of the Egyptian gods appeared." You are just going through life and your body is not ready for this power yet." said Slifer. Tara was watching this and her mind blown as Jaden and Alexis were with her ." Is that Bob talking with cute versions of the Egyptian Gods and a duel spirit?" said Alexis.

Bob then sighed as he then said," You guys can come out." They came out and Tara and Alexis went to go hug the Egyptian chibis."Master help us from these crazy women." said Ra."They are wearing my color and the blond does have big breasts." said Obelisk." Any way so Bob you have the Egyptian in your deck?" said Jaden." No I don't use them because it would be unfair to the opponent." said Bob." Why are they like this?" said Tara." It would cause a disturbance to the student body." said Slifer." Do you have any powerful cards?" said Alexis." Let me see The Legendary Dragon and I think that it is.My dad gave them before I came here by flying." said Bob.

He then start to float shocking the girls." You have super powers!You must have super powers and cheating at tests." said Tara." No. Bob was always been really smart as long as I have known him.He got the brains and beauty from his mom and the dueling power from his father." said Jaden." So have the matches started yet?' said Bob." That is why we came out here to find you.You are up against Bastion." said Alexis." That is great. What about you guys?" said Bob." We finish and Tara had her already just you then we have our test." said Jaden." Shouldn't you get down there?" said Tara.

Bob then ran at the speed of light to the school gym room as his friends try to catch up.

Bob then saw over a hundred students. "Lets rock these guys out." said Bob. He walked out and he saw girls cheering for him.

He saw Jaden,Alexis,Tara holding the chibis,and Zane watching." This will be interesting." said Zane." Someone might be better than you." said Syrus. He was with a really fat boy." No Sy and who is your friend?" said Zane." This is Chumley Huffington, a third year like you." said Syrus." Nice to meet you all.So that boy down there is the king of game's son?He has the same drive as his father." said Chumley." That is true but he seems different." said Zane.He wonder this as the freshmen and Chumley talked.

Bob then notice his opponent Bastion Misawa. A smart duelist with a plan to beat everyone." Look who finally showed up.I guess living that loser Jaden really made you lazy." said Bastion." You are so going down smart guy.I beat you and then get a higher score on my test than you." said Bob.They started up their duel disks and yelled," Duel!"

Bastion drew his card and said," I would want to duel Jaden because of his skill but you will do.I summon Vorse Raider in attack mode and I place two face down and I end mr turn.".Bob then drew and he smiled," I summon my Prevent Rat and then I play Double Summon to summoned Renge, Gatekeeper Of Dark World in defense mode and then end my turn with two face down." said Bob

Bastion drew and he said," I use my raider to summonSummoned Skull and I attack that rat." said Bastion." Not so fast! I play Mirror Force to block your attack and destroy that monster." said Bob. The monster was destroy." I end my turn." said Bastion.Bob drew and he said," I summon my Tune Warrior and synchro summon with the rat to bring out Gaia The force of the Earth then I play the trap Metal reflect slime to protect my points and now attack him directly." said Bob.' I play negate attack!" said Bastion." I end my turn with a face down." said Bob.

Bastion drew and he said," I play Scapegoats and then I send two to the grave to summoned my Barrel dragon and play rush recklessly and I destroy that knight." Bob lost 700 points." End turn." said Bastion smirking.Bob then start to burn up and he drew and he said," I play my trap card Assault Mode Activate and I summon my Dragon!" The Dragon then roared and it scared the sheep." I equip you with Megamorph and then attack with dragon Breath!" said Bob. The dragon was gone and Bastion lost 3400 points." I end my turn with monster reborn to bring back my knight and I attack your goat." said Bob.

" I draw and I summon Big Shield Gardna in defense mode." said Bastion." I summoned My Axe Raider then I play Double Summon to bring Dark Fire Soldier #2. Then I attack with all my monster and then I play Hinotama. I win." said Bob.

Bob then hear the crowd cheer as he walked off. Professor Banner caught him." That was a impressive duel Mr. Moto. Are you ready to take your test? " said Banner." More than ever." said Bob.

He followed him to his room as his friends waited outside along with Zane." He must be happy beating his rival and getting to take the test.Did you do your test Jaden?" said Alexis." No but I don't think Banner will notice if I didn't take it." said Jaden.

Bob had finish as Banner grab Jaden for his test." Did you tell him about not doing his test?" said Tara." No. Pharaoh did for me." said Bob." That is a smart cat." said Zane.

Later the night,Banner were looking over the test and he was talking to someone." The two students Bob Moto and Jaden Yuki have high grades and an incredible passion for dueling." said Banner." Good work Amneal so I will be sending two of my riders to get them ready for the storm coming up." said the someone.

Next time, The abandoned dorm.              

No comments:

Post a Comment