Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yugioh Gx part 6 Domino City adventures part 1 Meeting the parents

This part will be quite long with dialogue and no duelings.

This part will have Bob and Alexis parents seen and Jaden's are mention. One thing the yugioh cast will be dating some OCs and other I feel they would date. Personally opinion all the way.

Bob sighed as he turned his head and he saw his friends with most of their friends with them." I thought I would get some peace and quiet during my break but no that blaming Mexican told everyone include that smug jerk about my meeting with my pop.But no!I don't even get that." said Bob.

He then saw the muscle idiot aka Tyranno Hassleberry,the smug jerk aka Bastion,The twins aka Jasmine and Mindy, the rich guy aka Chazz, the pipsqueak aka Syrus, the Mexican aka Jess, the koala fan aka Chumley, the romantic aka Atticus, the blue haired man aka Jesse, and Alexis,Blair, Zane,Jaden, and Tara.

Bob had notice something about Tara but he couldn't put his mind on it.He then start to walk into the city and he was stopped by Tara." Where do you think you are going?" said Tara." To get away from your friends so I can get some peace and quiet." said Bob." Look who is being mister antisocial! I remember someone inviting us here to meet your father and some of his friends from back in the day and then you ditch us.Not a great host." said Tara.

Stardust then came out and he told Tara," He doesn't like Bastion and Jess that much and he kinda hates them with a passion." " But why?" said Tara." I have known Bob my whole life and sometimes a man need to keep his secret." said Stardust.

Bob then started to walk off again and then he was grabbed by Tara.Bob then blush but Tara couldn't see it and he told her," You wore me done but if one of them annoys me to an extent.They will feel the wrath of my fist.".

She then smiled and Bob blushed again." That is great." said Tara.She then dragged him to the group as Jess pointed out," The great Bob Moto is getting pulled by a girl.I guess he isn't that strong after all."

They laughed at Bob with him looking at a dolphin swimming close and scaring it." I wonder what that was that? Anyway since we got so many strong guys here.We should go shopping."said Mindy." Not in a million years." said Chazz.

He then was hit with a bat coming out of thin air by Alexis." That sounds like a great idea right Chazz!?" said Alexis." Yes my beloved." said Chazz.Bob sighed as he was dragged by Tara into the shopping district.

Bob was outside of the clothing store and he was trying to get away as he place a clone there as he saw his friends carry and paying for some clothes." I love have super powers sometimes." said Bob who was smirking.

He then continued to walk away as he then was grabbed Splendid Venus and Dark Magician." You are abusing your powers to get out of doing something master." said Dark Magician." But Dark Magician you must use your magic to avoid doing stuff that is shopping and listing to your enemies talk about how much better then you are." said Bob. 

Dark Magician then let him go and he agree with his master as Splendid Venus just looked at the two." Can't believed that you would ditch Tara. The girl who you like." said Venus." I don't!" said Bob.

He was blushing and then he notice Tara run toward him." You better run master." said Dark Magician.

He then started to run as Tara chased after him."Bob! Get back Here!" yelled Tara. He smirked as he ran into a wall." Smooth." said Tara.

Bob then try to escape as the clone was gone and Jess and Bastion laughed at him.

Bob then scared off a puppy." That is strange but let's get to the hotel already then we got meet Alexis's parents." said Jasmine." I thought we were going to see the sites off this amazing city." said Hassleberry." No that is tomorrow small brain." said Chazz." I am higher rank than you so you have no place to talk." said Hassleberry." Ignore those two idiots. How about we separate into groups? One group will go see Alexis and Atticus parents and the other group go see the sites and then we do something tomorrow that we all like okay." said Zane

Bob then agree with that and he try to join the group which sees the sites but he was force to join the group of Jaden, Zane,Blair,Alexis,Atticus,Mindy,Jasmine,Jess,Chazz,and Tara to drop off the stuff and then go see Alexis family as Hassleberry,Chumley,Bastion,Jesse, and Syrus went to go exploring.

Bob then start to play on his phone as they walk toward the Rhodes house." Why is Ra's name did Jess come with us anyway?" said Bob who said quietly to the Dark Magician who was bored." Trust me. If I knew I would tell you.' said Dark Magician.

The two talked about things and Tara turned around and Mindy said," Do you like Bob or something? Because you keep staring at him.".Tara was then blushing a deep red and she answered," He is a great duelist,kind,smart,and handsome." Mindy and Jasmine jumped up for joy for their friend.

Alexis and Blair looked at them and they saw Zane in the front with the hyper Atticus as Jaden and Jess talked." Zane looks a father right to those three." said Blair." I guess but what do you see in him anyway?" said Alexis." He is a great duelist and very serious yet when he met Bob this year his personality changed for the better." said Blair." He has always been serious since I meet him when I visit Duel Academy two years ago." said Alexis." Did you like him or something?" said Blair." He was kinda of my brother while Dr.Love was gone.I am really happy for him to back and my folks will be happy to see him." said Alexis." Oh I see so you think of him as your brother right. So do you like anyone besides Bob?" said Blair. 

Then the gang stop as they stood in front of the Rhodes home.It was a mansion." Wow Lexy ! This place is huge! Are your parents loaded or what?" said Jaden." No they are really good at stock and stuff." said Alexis.

She then opened the door and there stood a women with Alexis hair and a red dress standing next to an older version of Atticus." Alexis! Good to see you again and you brought your friends and ATTICUS!" said the man.

Atticus then ran up to them and the family had a giant hug." It is good to see you two again especially my son king of love." said the man.

Bob was standing by the pool listing to his music in his black trunks and his abs were shown as Tara was staring. Alexis was talking with her father Allen and her mother Alice with Atticus and he was holding their puppy Arthur with Jaden,Blair,and Zane.

" So the boy with the black hair is the king of games son?" said Allen." Yeah. The entire school was shocked when he was introduce to the entire class." said Alexis." He must be popular with the ladies.He is a stud after all." said Alice." Bob is actually afraid of most of the girls there because they chase him and they try to get him to be their boyfriend everyday." said Jaden." Bob is always in deep thought because his parents are in Town and he hasn't been himself today.Maybe Zane should talk to him and maybe ask him about which girl he likes so the doctor of Love can help him out." said Atticus." That's my boy!" said Allen.

The family had a big hug and Blair and Jaden were dragged in as Zane walked toward Bob and he saw Jess flirting with Mindy and Jasmine and Tara was looking at Bob who is in deep thought.

Bob notice Zane and he said," What do you need Zane?"." You seem a little off like you aren't swimming at all." said Zane." Never like water because I drowned when I was a kid." said Bob." Can't you control water and don't you have a water monster in your deck?" said Zane." No and I am going to go on a limb here and you are here and the question is why am I not myself?" said Bob." You are very smart for your age and yes." said Zane." My father inform me about the party on the 5th day and he told me to come see him with my friends tonight." said Bob." So the gang will be excited about that?" said Zane."He said that  Seto Kaiba and his wife,Maximillion Pegasus and his wife Cecelia,Joey Wheeler and his wife Mai Valentine,Tristan Taylor and his wife Serenity, Marik Ishtar and his wife Marie, Ishizu Ishtar and her husband Odion,and more people on this list.Here look at it." said Bob.

Bob then handed Zane a list full of people." That is a lot Bob." said Zane." He wants me and the kids to bond with by I promise Tara we go see a play tomorrow." said Bob." Wait when did that happened?" said Zane." On the boat." said Bob." Oh so what are you going to do?" said Zane." I got no ideas what so ever." said Bob." You could just hang out with the kids of your father's friends and then we meet somewhere?" said Zane." Thought of that but he said at least 5 friends to introduce." said Bob." Then how about being Me,Blair,Tara,Alexis,and Jaden come with you?" said Zane." What about your friends?" said Bob." They are your friends too and Jaden will be excited to see his parents." said Zane." Okay. I'm in but if anyone else comes.I won't go easy on you next time you want a favor." said Bob.Then he scared a squirrel by looking at it.

Bob was standing outside the most expensive hotel in town and his 5 friends were really excited.His parents were there." So Bob? Why didn't we stay here?" said Tara." My mom is well how can you say? Very weird at best but I love her." said Bob.
Then a women left the hotel. She had short blond hair and she was in her late 30s and she saw Bob." Bobby!" yelled the women.She then hugged her child until he was almost dead." Mrs.Moto. It is good to see you again and your son." said Jaden.

She then notice her child almost dead." Sorry Bobby. I guess I got carry away like usual." said Bob's mom." It is good Mom but ease up on the hugs okay?" said Bob." Okay fine.So are these your little friends?Which one of them is your girlfriends?" said Bob's mom.

Bob was blushing as he said," This is Alexis,Blair,Tara,Zane,and Jaden you already know." " Oh I forgot to introduce myself.My name is Rebecca Moto,Bob mother." said Rebecca." You are very pretty Mrs. Moto." said Blair." Thank you Blair.You are quite pretty yourself so are you Bob's girlfriend?" said Rebecca." No actually I am Zane's Girlfriend." said Blair." Oh."said Rebecca." So Mrs. Moto are my parents here?" said Jaden." No Jaden they are off getting drunk remember the days." said Rebecca ." So where are the kids Dad told me about?" said Bob." Inside the hotel arcade.I better get going." said Rebecca.

She them ran off as Alexis," She is very strange." " You should have seen her during the time her and my dad were teens." said Bob. He then led the gang to the arcade.

They enter and Zane saw what Bob was worried about. There were about 2 boys and 4 girls." Bob is here!" said a girl with sliver hair.

Bob then was squished by the 6 kids. Zane then helped his pal out." Who are these people big brother?" said a girl with tan skin. She looked around 6 or 7." These are my good friend from Duel Academy. This guy right here is Zane,the blond over there is Alexis,the blue haired girl is Tara,this is the Yuki kid Jaden, and that girl with the black hair is Zane's girlfriend Blair Mary." said Bob.

He held her up and she gave his smile and she smiled." I missed you big brother." said Mary." I did too but you know my dad." said Bob." Bob. So aren't you going to introduce us to your friends?" said Mary.

Bob then lined them up in age" Sorry. This here is Marik and Marie's daughter Mary. She is 7 years old and a totally cutie. The boy right here is Seto and his wife Tea's youngest Zeke. He is a kid at heart and not his father when he was a kid plus he is 9.These two girls are twins of Mokuba and his wife Marissa named Hope and Angel. Angel is older by 10 min exactly and the age of 10 and Hope is more of the child and Angel is always planing for college .Then there is the oldest daughter of Kaiba Sam. She is like her father in ways and is 14.Then here is her lover Danny the son of Joey and Mai. They hate each other but love each other." said Bob.

Then he was hit by the lover." I don't like him at all.He is a terrible and he would be a bad boyfriend." said Sam. Bob then got up and Zeke said," I see the blush Sam.".

Sam got mad and she start to chase him around and Zane sighed," I see why you were worried.These guys haven't got use to their famous parents rep."

Bob nod and he grab a drink from outside as Jaden was playing with Zeke and Hope and Alexis were talking with Angel who was near by and Sam was with Tara and Blair with Danny as Zane was watching and he was playing with Mary." You seem like you are in a better mood ." said Zane." Yeah.I am seeing my friends interacting with my old friends and it make me really happy and less worried when we got to Kaibaland for free." said Bob." I will try to get the gang together at the park but they will have to pay right?" said Zane." No Zane, big brother will get you guy in for free with begging to big sister Sam." said Mary." Is that true?" said Zane who was holding the seven year old.Bob then nod and Zane laughed along with the seven year old.

Meanwhile Tara was saying," So what was Bob like as a kid?" " The same as he know except for the part where he thinks that I like Danny which isn't true." said Sam." Are you sure about that? It isn't good to bottle up your feeling to someone." said Tara.

She has then blushing as Bob waved to her with little Mary in hands." You like Bob! Don't you?" said Sam." Yeah but Bob is way too dense to notice me at all." said Tara." Trust me Tara. Bob make act like a complete and utter moron where it comes to love but he knows what he is talking about." said Sam.

She then looked at Danny who was talking with Blair and she blushed.

Blair was amazing at the wheeler son pinball score." You must be pretty good at games Danny. You got a score over 1 million." said Blair." Bob is way better. He gets 5 star at every games he play except   games like Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. He really hates farming or something like that."said Danny." So do you like Sam?" said Blair.

Then Danny started to blush." Are you nuts?!You are big Bros friend if you think I like that girl who thinks she is top just because she beats me at Duel monsters every time we duel." said Danny." Sorry I asked. So does are there any more kids?" said Blair." No just us because the Taylor who just have twins who are 1 and they can't play with us yet." said Danny." Oh. May I give this game a try." said Blair.

As she was beating Danny's score, Jaden was playing Zeke and Hope at the Simpson's arcade game." He is the Yuki's son." said Angel." Of course He is. I mean isn't his parents great duelist like him?" said Alexis." I am going out on a limb and say that you duel him and lost or team up with him." said Angel." Yep and his evil heroes are really strong." said Alexis." I see that you like him." said Angel.

Alexis looked at her and sjr said," What? I don't like Jaden. We are just friends."." That what they all say." said Angel." It is the truth." said Alexis." Okay then." said Angel.

After an hour, the gang said bye to them as Bob walked them back to the hotel." So you are going to stay at the hotel?" said Tara." Yeah my mom and dad want there so I can play with Mary some more." said Bob." Those guys were awesome.Why didn't you want us to meet them any way Bob?" said Jaden." I am worry because you know Mindy and Jasmine. They might scare Mary." said Bob." They won't or will." said Alexis." So we will see you at Kaibaland?" said Zane." Yeah and I will try to get you guys in for free but they involve some begging to Sam and she hate when I point out that she likes Danny." said Bob.

Then he got a text." Guess I am going to the hotel because Marik is entering his daughter for me.What a great guy! But I have to go early so wake me up earlier Zane and Jaden." said Bob.

The two guys shook their heads." Okay so we got a game plan." said Blair.

The room were set up like Bob,Zane,and Jaden in one room,the Slifer trio and Bastion in one,Mindy and Jasmine in one,Alexis,Blair,and Tara in one, and Hassleberry,Jesse,and Chazz in the last room.

They were all in Bob's room talking about tomorrow." So what are we doing tomorrow guys?" said Jesse." I was thinking more shopping." said Mindy." Nah. I was thinking Kaibaland and that place is fun." said Jasmine.

The two girls giggled in joy." They are weird but how we going to get in?" said Chazz." Bob could get us in." said Bastion.Bob then looked at him." What?" said Bob.' Yeah Bob must know Kaiba's kid right? You can get us in for free." said Jess." He was actually going to but he want to get it to be a surprise." said Jaden." And now it is ruined." said Bob.

Then he was tackled by his friends." I hate my life sometimes." said Bob

Next time,
The gang goes to Kaibaland and fun plus your helping of violence will be there.                          

       

No comments:

Post a Comment