Sunday, July 14, 2013

Yugioh Gx part 7 Domino City adventures part 2 Fighting at Kaibaland.

Bob was with the kids as Sam asked him," Bob are you all right?You look like you haven't got any sleep at all last night." 

Bob was drudged along as he said," Yeah. My friends were so happy to get into Kaibaland for free and they were happy so not much sleep was had."

Then Mary asked for a piggyback ride as he smiled and said yes.She rode him as Danny asked," So,how are you going to get all of your friends in"." Don't know but maybe Sam could help me out." said Bob." She shook her head no as she answered with," I can get your friends from yesterday but not all of them because the chief there hates me there."." Isn't it that you called him a loser with buck teeth?" said Angel." Good times." said Hope." He likes me for my charm and wonder plus my way to sneak into any ride." said Zeke."We are here big bro." said Mary.

Bob then put her down and Sam said she was Kaiba's kid and to let the kids and some of Bob's friends( Zane,Alexis, Blair,Jaden,Tara,Syrus,Mindy,Chumley, and Jasmine plus Jesse) in.

He went over to the drink machine and he grab a coke." That stuff was so much sugar in it." said Bob.Mary tugged his shirt as she asked to go the kid part of the park." I would be delighted to Mary but first Sam what does the park open at?" said Bob.

Sam answered with," 11!"." Thanks and good luck on your date!" said Bob with a smirk.

She then notice that she and Danny were holding hands.He then was hit with a soda cup.Mary laughed." Very funny. So which ride do you want to go on first?" said Bob. As he was dragged by Mary he text Zane the time the park opened and also it was couples day.

At 11, the gang stood outside the park as Chazz was excited." I can't believe Bob got us in!"said Chazz." He said some! Chazz" said Tara.

Then Bob came out with Mary on his shoulder and Sam." Bob.Is that your little sister? She is really cute." said Mindy and Jasmine.Mary was giggling." Your friends are really nice big brother." said Mary." This is Marik's daughter and she thinks of me as her brother since I have known her since she has four and ahe learning how to talk." said Bob." Hi big brother's friend!" said Mary." Anyway, my name is Sam Kaiba, the daughter of Seto Kaiba and you must be my friend Bob's friends." said Sam." Sam just calm down.They won't bite."said Bob.

Sam then took a deep breath and she said," You know it is couples day right? The day that you can in for free if you are with someone.".

So Bob took Tara who has holding Mary,Mindy and Jesse,Blair and Zane, Jaden and Alexis, and Jasmine and Hassleberry into the park while Syrus sneaked in as Jess,Bastion,Chumley,and Chazz payed to get in but at a discount.

Bob then grumbled under his breath as he saw Jess talking to his friends." I hate the guy." said Bob.

Then Mary grabbed his pants leg and she said," Why do you hate that man big brother?" " I don't know Mary.He kinda of ruin our reunion by bring a lot of people." said Bob." Dad told me to never hate anyone even if they wrong you in any way." said Mary." Your dad is pretty smart.So where do you want to go now Mary?" said Bob." I want you and Tara to go on the tunnel of love." said Mary.

Bob looked at her with confusion?" What did you say Mary? You must be joking right?" said Bob." No big brother. I am serious.Now go ask her!" said Mary.

She dragged Tara over to where he was." Oh hey Bob. What do you need?" said Tara." Mary had this crazy idea that me and you should go on the tunnel of love together." said Bob.

Tara was blushing as she said," Um sure." Bob then gave Mary to Zane and he told him to keep an eye on her as He went with Tara to the tunnel of love.

Jaden was in the line for the Blue eyes coaster along with Syrus and Jesse." This is going to be awesome!'' said Jaden." I would be scared but this ride is scary yet very safe." said Syrus." Don't worry about it Sy. If you falls Yubel will save you." said Jaden." Is he serious about that Jesse?" said Syrus." Yep. His dueling spirit is scary looking but once you get to know her she is a swell gal." said Jesse." Thanks I think?" said Syrus.

They were on the ride as Jess waited at the bottom." I hate that Bob. He thinks he is so great just because he is in Obelisk Blue and he has good grades and is the son of the king of the games. I could beat him at anything if I really want to." said Jess.

Then he notice Bob walking with Tara to the tunnel of love." So that his girlfriend then?" said Jess.

Jess then made something come out of his hand." Time to prove that I Jess am better than Bob Moto. He put the thing there as he walked off. It became a clone of Jess and he walked off to the tunnel of love.

Bob then was sitting next to Tara in their blue eyes boat." Have fun in there you lovebirds." said an employee.

Bob then felt Tara on him." Um Tara?" said Bob." Yeah Bob?" said Tara." You are squishing my arm." said Bob. She then got off him and she said," Your little sister is really cute but why dus she asks us to go in the tunnel of love?"." Who knows but this place has a lot of pink." said Bob." Is the duelist who can beat anyone scary of the color pink?" said Tara." No!I just am not to fond of it." said Bob.

Then Bob was handed flowers by a robot." That robot back there told me to give this too you." said Bob. Tara then blushed and she said thanks." You know Bob. I always wonder why you are so popular at school?" said Tara." What do you mean? I am pretty sure that Crowler want me serve with a side of fries." said Bob." I mean beside the doctor. You make everyone around feel like the king of games." said Tara." I didn't know that." said Bob.

They got off the ride as Jess toke a picture." Here comes the happy couple." said Jess.Tara then blushed as Bob look at a squirrel and it ran as Bob said," What are you doing here Slifer!"." To get you guys for lunch.The Kaiba girl is throwing a fiesta because you made friends or something like that." said Jess.Jess then told them to follow them as Bob then scared a puppy,a baby bird, and a dolphin.

Bob then sat down next to Tara and he was holding Mary." So how is Kaibaland everyone? Did Sammy scare you guys too much?" said Danny.

He then has hit with a spatula." Shut it Danny!" said Sam." Ignore the lovers.So I see most of you are Obelisk? You must all pretty smart." said Angel." Well Ms. Angel.I was supposed to be an Obelisk but your brother here beat me with his Stardust Dragon." said Bastion." You still have Star Big brother?" said Mary.

Bob nod as he ate his lunch." So you still have the card that your grandfather gave you Bob?" said Hope.Bob then swallow and he said," Yep and me and him are a team."." We should go to the Virtual World Facility." said Jess.

Everyone agree but then Bob got a call." One minute." said Bob. He went over to a nearby tree and he said," You got Bob."."Bobby! I miss your voice." said the voice. Bob was then scared and answered," Is that you Roxy?"." Bob. You remember me after all this rime." said Roxy.

Bob then looked at a tree on the other side of the world and it burned." Where are you know?" said Bob." Outside the entrance to Kaibaland to see my best friend in the entire world." said Roxy.

Then a girl screamed and everyone looked as Bob,Danny,and Sam sighed." Who is that Danny?" said Jaden." Meet the Pegasus daughter Roxy.She is out there and by that I mean she is a little nuts." said Danny.

She had her father's sliver hair and her mother's looks and she was wearing an outfit which represented her.She then went over to Bob and she gave him a hug which made him almost cough out his liver." I miss you so much Bob. You got stronger I can tell." said Roxy."It is good to see you Roxy but can you put Bob down before he dies!!" yelled Sam.

She let Bob go as he went behind the tree and barfed." You must be Bob's friends from school." said Roxy." The name is Jaden. The best duelist you will ever meet." said Jaden." I think I would be better than you." said Chazz.

Then as the two boys fought on who was better She then notice Jesse." Hi Ms. Pegasus. The name is Jesse Anderson." said Jesse." You won the crystal beasts cards right?I always want to meet you Jesse." said Roxy.

The two shook hands and then they blushed as Jess said," Lets get going already."

The gang followed Jesse as Tara,Roxy, Sam,and Danny waited for Bob to get his stomach back." Next time, Don't hug him that hard." said Danny." But I miss him!" said Roxy." How long was it Roxy?" said Tara." A freaking 4 months!!!" yelled Bob.

They went in the room and the machine was on as Bob picked his avatar as the Dark Magician." Wow Bob! You look just the Dark Magician." said Tara.She was the Dark Magician Girl." And why are you the dark Magician girl?" said Bob." I have one in my deck okay!" said Tara." Okay so where are the others?" said Bob.

Then Bob found the others. Zane was the Cyber End Dragon,Alexis was Cyber Blader,Chazz was VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon,Bastion was Water Dragon,Chumley was Master of OZ, Syrus was Super Vehicroid - Stealth Union, Jesse was Rainbow Dragon, Hassleberry has Ultimate Tyranno, Blair was Mystic Dragon,Sam was Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Danny was Red-Eyes B.Dragon,Roxy was Black Luster Soldier, and Jaden was Rainbow Neos." Hey where is Mindy and Jasmine?" said Alexis." Plus Jess!" said Syrus.

Then a voice was heard." We are keeping an eye on the kids Alexis so don't worry about it." said Mindy." And Jess? He is coming right about now.Then we will explain your abilities." said Jasmine.

Then Bob heard horses then he was ran over by horses." Ow!" said Bob. Jess came in and hr stop his horse on Bob.Jess was Gaia The Fierce Knight." Okay so everyone is here. The dragons and robots plus the giant lizard are the powerhouse. They are use for destroy things and enemies force while the knight and hero and smaller foes handled enemies and the spell caster are used for healing and magic." said Mindy." So pretty much the dragons are the best then the knight and hero then the spell caster?" said Jess." The just of it. The game will start in one minute." said Jasmine." Hey Jess! I have one thing to say to you." said Bob." Yes Bob?" said Jess."Get the Hell of Me before I feed you to the monsters for lunch!" yelled Bob.

The gang went forward and thei destroy everything in sight besides Bob who was bored out of his mind and Tara being bored too.

They were at the final castle and then as Bob,Jaden,Jess,Alexis,and Roxy went in to the castle and the other handled the huge army.Bob then cast a spell sending meteors on the foes and it hit Jess." You idiot!You are supposed hit them not me idiot!" yelled Jess." I am sorry maybe someone couldn't have hit me with their horse!" yelled Bob.

The others sighed as they argued all the way to the final boss.Then everyone was in the room," Everyone do the best attack!" yelled Bob and Jess.

The game entered as everyone got out." You were awesome Jess! I mean you were so good as the knight! Do you have him in your deck?" said Jaden."Yeah and he is my lead card." said Jess.

Mary went over to her big brother and she said," That was awesome big bro.You are a good magician."." I wish you could have play but you and I know both know Sam and her father well." said Bob." Yep but when I am older.We will play." said Mary." Yep." said Bob.

She smiled as Jess looked at him and he thought," Look at that smug bastard.I want to beat the crap out of him so badly but with my "friends" around, my cover will be blown. I got it!"." We should go to the aquarium!" said Jess." That sounds like a great idea Jess." said Jasmine." But keep Bob and Chumley away from the fish!' said Bastion.Everyone but Zane laughed as he was too cool.

The gang was in the aquarium as Chumley was explaining all the different kinds of fishes.

Bob was talking with Dark Magician and Stardust Dragon on a bench really far." Bob, why were you Dark Magician over there instead of me Stardust?"said Stardust Dragon." I kinda guess that everyone would pick a dragon and I went with Dark Magician." said Bob." Bob, your friend Jess has a weird magic feeling around him." said Dark Magician." One we aren't friends and yeah he was been on me with that picture,going to the virtual world place,running me over with horses, and coming here.I wonder?" said Bob.

Then the cage or glass around Bob broke and Bob was drowning." Master can't swim!!!What do we do?" yelled Stardust.

Then Dark Magician hear a voice.Then the two spirits saw Jaden and Jesse." You two! Where is Bob?" said Jesse." In the water!" said Dark Magician." Bob doesn't know how to Swim!" yelled Jaden" He drown at a very young age and he never learn how." said Stardust.

Jesse jumped in and he swam under and then he came out with Bob.Bob then cough out a shark,whale,dolphin,and many starfish." Never having any seafood again!" said Bob.

The two boys carried Bob outside with the others and then Tara was over to him." Bob! Are you all right?" said Tara." Not even water can hurt me.But I have to thank Jesse and Jaden who helping me." said Bob." It is nothing partner.So have you ever try to learn how to swim?" said Jesse." I was always a land child." said Bob.

He then put up a faint smile as he was set down on the bench alone.

Bob then grabbed out his phone and his deck and it was still dry." I love that you keep us in water proof stuff but I think you should learn how to swim." said Dark Magician." I teach myself next time I go to the pool back at Duel Academy.But the glass broke too easy." said Bob.

Then he felt a punch and he was on the floor. It was Jess." What the hell Man! I just drowning!" said Bob." I really don't care about you drowning. I want you dead so I can have your fame." said Jess.

Then water came out of his hand and Bob was blasted off and Bob dot his stuff and he blasted Jess with a scar that is shaped like an X.

Then the gang notice Bob flying. They went running but thei didn't notice Jess running with them." Do you know where he is going to landed?!" said Blair." By the direction He will landed near the rubber factory." said Angel.

Bob then landed on some rubber." That bastard! He is trying to kill me!" said Bob." We know his secret but let's not tell the others. Let him think we won't tell or we will die." said Dark Magician.

Stardust was confused but he nod as Tara and Roxy hugged him." You are okay Bob! Do you have any broken bones?" said Tara." I am fine Tara but you and Roxy are crushing my kidneys so much that they will pop out might be painful." said Bob.

Zane got the girls off him and the two walked as Mary hugged her big brother." You are safe big brother.I am happy." said Mary." We are all Mary." said Bob.He then hugged Mary as she fell asleep.

The two guys sighed as Zane asked," Why were you flying earlier?"." I was try to practice water and it made me fly off." said Bob.

Zane then looked at him with confusion but sighed it off." We better get to the hotel for the party tomorrow. You coming?" said Zane." I am going for a walk." said Bob. Zane nod as he walked toward the taxi as Bob walked off.

Bob was siting on the swing in the park. He then notice Stardust Dragon playing with the chibis as his magician watched them.

He then heard his phone ringed and it was his father." Hey dad.What is up?" said Bob." The party is going to be a costume party and bring your friends." said Yugi."Got ya chief. Anything else?" said Bob." I am sending you something for your costume.I see you tomorrow." said Yugi." Later." said Bob.

Then a bow staff came out." This is so cool." said Bob.Then it and his phone glowed and his phone became a multi plus electronic device and his staff became a duel disk." Awesome!" said Bob

Next time,
The party goes on plus a couple of duels like Bob vs Jess, Bob and Tara vs Danny and Sam, and Bob vs Aster. Also Aster Phoenix will be there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment