Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pokemon Tourney part 1 the start of a new tourney

This story is a reboot of Pokemon Tourney and will be featuring characters for the game and anime plus certain characters from my stories by the way Red aka the fiery red head is Ray. The names of the Pokemon under the main characters will be shorten plus the ages are just guess!

A young man at the age of 16 was standing over the city in Hoenn called Ever Grande city. He had black hair with little strands of white hair in and the girls like that.He was wearing a red jacket and a black t-shirt under it. He was wearing regular blue jeans and black/red tennis shoes on." I can't believe it was been 6 years since I was last here.What a great journey I've had." said the man.

He then sat down as the sun came up." The sunset is still so beautiful after this time." said the man." Bob.You are still the daydreamer that I met in Littleroot Town six years ago and you still look at the sun rising every morning." said a voice.

The man or Bob turned his head and he saw a girl with blue hair." You look amazing Tara.Guess puberty has been kind to you." said Bob. She was wearing a blue jacket,under that was a green t-shirt, she was wearing regular jeans,and pink tennis shoes on. Tara is 15 years old and she is turning 16 after the tourney." You have been traveling with me since we started our journey six years ago." said Tara.

She then sat down next to Bob." I guess I haven't notice it probably due to my Pokemon antics." said Bob." Don't blame Z,Tyro,Scampers,and Ship for your stupidity." said Tara." Okay so maybe you are right about that.I wonder how the old gang is doing?" said Bob." We haven't seen them since the Unova League and that was 6 months ago." said Tara." A lot things have happened in 6 months like this new tournament happening here and to celebrate my father's victory 46 years ago ." said Bob." Your father? Isn't he in jail for almost destroy the world?" said Tara.

" Don't remind me okay.So are you going to enter as well? I could use some more competition." said Bob." You know I am a Coordinator and I am not so great at battling. Isn't it just a trainers tourney?" said Tara." No. My friend in the Pokemon league told me that both Coordinator and Trainers can enter.You are the best one I know." said Bob." What about your sister and your brother's wife? They are way better than me." said Tara."Robin and Miley may have more experience but you got the spirit and drive which beats talent and skill any day." said Bob." That is so sweet of you to say that so sure I'm in." said Tara." That is real good to here from my favorite girl that is just a friend." said Bob.

Tara sighed at Bob's stupidity and thought," Does he just think of me as just a friend?".Bob then stood up and said," I better get down to the Pokemon center and go sign up." " Why do we have to go so early anyway? I mean the tournament doesn't start today." said Tara." First ones theres get a room because they are supposed to be trainers and coordinators from all over the world and if we don't get there.We get to sleep outside and it is start in tonight and most of the combats coming today." said Bob.

Tara ran toward the Pokemon center in the city in great haste as Bob walked slowly with his arms behind his back.

Around 10:30 a.m, Tara held her and Bob's room key at the local cafe while Bob was drinking some lemonade." This is so great that we get to crash in the best hotel in the entire city." said Tara." So? I want to sleep outside and see the sun rise and set from mother nature's grace but TV is good too." said Bob.

Then his pokedex rang with a text." Who is from Bob?" said Tara as she has eating a piece of cake." It is my friend from the Pokemon league,my older brother Red." said Bob.She spit out the cake at him and said," Your older brother is the Red? Kanto champion?" " Yeah.The media only knows about me and Robin but we still talk." said Bob." So what does the message say from your bro?" said Tara. "He said that he knows who is coming here for the tourney and all of our friends from our journey are coming to participate." said Bob.

They left as Bob payed the bill." So when are they coming in?" said Tara." The boat from Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh, and Unova are coming around 11." said Bob.

Tara looked at a clock and it said was 10:50." Shouldn't we get down there?" said Tara." Trust me.Knowing our friends.Do you really think that they are going to stop and talk and then go shopping when rooms for the hotel are so limited?" said Bob." No but where should we meet them then?" said Tara." Right in front of the hotel and if we run really fast we can beat them." said Bob.He thenheld out his hand and Tara blushed as she grabbed it and they ran toward the hotel.

They sat down on some bench in front of the hotel and the Pokemon center as then trainers came by thousands trying to get a room." Man people hate being outdoors or something." said Bob." Most of the time there is a Pokemon center near by and this city has only one hotel from trainers and coordinators and the woods has wild Pokemon here. So people have a reason for being scared of sleeping out doors." said Tara.

After a couple of minutes, the crowd die down.Then a boy with black hair being covered up by a cap and he had a Pikachu on his shoulder came over to them." You guys look calm. I thought you guys would be trying to get one of the rooms." said the boy. He looked around Bob's age of 16." Well Ash, we did come here early so we already got a room.Did you guys get a room to fit you all?" said Tara. Ash is 15 3/4 years old" Yeah.It is on the top floor due to my reputation as one of the best trainers in this tournament." said Ash." I disagree with that because didn't I beat like a gazillion times?" said Bob." No you didn't. Pikachu and I am so much better than you and your Swampert." said Ash.

As the two men argue for 10 whole minutes, Tara then pulled them apart." So Ash,where are your friends right now?" said Tara." At the mall.I said I was sick to get out of it." said Ash.Tara then smirked and she pulled out her pokedex and text for a minute and she put it back in her bag." Tara? What did you just do?" said Ash." Ash Ketchum!!!!!" said three girls.

Ash then turned around out and he saw May,Misty,and Dawn. May is 14 years old,Misty is 15 years old,and Dawn is 13 years old. They came over as Bob was laughing on the ground." You shouldn't have lied man.You should be running." said Bob." Thank you for telling us where this little twerp was doing Tara.Lying about your well being to getting out of shopping." said Misty." Sorry but shopping sucks and where are the others?" said Ash.

Then Brock,Max, Tracey,Gary, and Cilan were carrying a lot of bags as Iris was watching with tears of joy. Brock is 21 years old,Max is 11 years old,Tracey is 20 years old, Gary is 16 years old,Cilan is 19 years old, and Iris is 12 years old." You guys look like you need some help so come on out Machamp and Alakazam!" said Bob.

Then the two Pokemon came out and they lift some bags and carry the bags with their mind and muscle respectably." Thanks for the save Bob.I thought my back was going to break and wouldn't be able to impress the ladies." said Brock.

Brock then went off to go pick up some girls but then his Toxicroak came out and poison jab him and dragged him off." That is so weird." said Iris." You get used to it after a while." said Max." How are your Pokemon doing Ash?Are they still sketch worthy?" said Tracey." Yeah they are all right." said Bob.

He went to Gary who looking at Dawn as she was scolding Ash along with all the other girls beside Iris who is with Max as they went to go find Brock." What you doing? Staring at Dawn aren't you?" said Bob." No.I was just looking in her direction.Okat that is it." said Gary." Okay man." said Bob.

Bob then walked away as Gary looked at Dawn with heart eyes." I hope she doesn't notice that because she will hate him for that and I think she likes Ash." said Bob.

He then went over to the girls who had finish scolding Ash." Where do you guys want this stuff anyway?" said Bob. He notice that his Pokemon get tired." Up in our room and I know that your psychic Pokemon read my mind." said Dawn." Okay guys you know what to do." said Bob.

They went into the hotel." Your Pokemon are so obedient.How did you do that?" said May."Training and friendship. Have you guys seen or know if she is here yet?" said Bob.He was sweating." Who is he talking about Tara?" said the four." Bob's friend from Unova who has fallen for him Hilda and she scares Bob for reasons which you see later or never. Who knows with that girl?" said Tara." Is she here ? I want to be ready to hide." said Bob." You could check the list of trainers and coordinators entering the tourney at the Pokemon center." said Ash.

He then ran off as he return his Pokemon who came out of the hotel and he walked inside the center.

He asked Nurse Joy for the said list and she point to it. He then looked for Hilda and sighed in joy."Thank you.She isn't here." said Bob.

Then he was tacked by a girl with a long ponytail who was Hilda." I found you my love.You look amazing." said Hilda. She is 14 years old." It is good to see you too but you are crushing me." said Bob.She then got up as Bob catches his breath." So Bob,did you get a room at the hotel next door?" said Hilda." Yeah and I am sharing it with Tara." said Bob." That must sucks sharing it with the city girl instead of being with mother nature." said Hilda." It won't be that bad.I mean I can watch TV and an unlimited mini bar. I better get back to Tara or she will wonder where I went. I see you later Hilda." said Bob. He ran off as Hilda sneakily followed him.

After Bob and Tara said goodbye to the others as Ash went to get torture by the three girls, they went to catch up with some old friends at the town center.

Bob then saw a man with flaming red hair and a women with sliver hair standing by the fountain.The two walked over to them and Tara said," Ray and Stella you two look well." Ray is 24 and Stella is 23." I think being the best trainer back home helps me look this good." said Ray." I am so much better than you." said Bob." No way.I am so much better." said Ray.

The two men argue on who was better as the girls watched."They are total idiots and we love them." said Stella." Did he proposed yet? And I don't love Bob." said Tara." Right hon.You keep telling yourself that.No he hasn't but he has been more romantic lately and he is looking for romantic spots online.He is trying and that was mattered." said Stella.

" I hope Bob will do that someday." said Tara quietly." What did you say hon?" said Stella." Oh nothing.So you two going to enter this tourney?" said Tara." Nah I ain't but Ray is and I am going to be his support when it comes to training and stuff." said Stella." What kinda of stuff do you mean?" said Tara." You will understand when you are older." said Stella.

She the. pulled the two boys apart as Bob said," You are so going down Ray and then I will be the best of our hometown." " I would love to see that happened.I mean you couldn't beat my first Pokemon." said Ray." I am way stronger from back then.So Tara didn't you have something to tell them or something?" said Bob." Thanks for remind me.Do you guys have somewhere to stay?" said Tara." We got a room already but thanks for asking.It was good to see you two lovebirds again.We are off to our training zone." said Stella.

They walked off as Bob said," What does she mean by that?" " Oh nothing Robert just ignore it and shouldn't you be training for the tournament in the best training spot that you found this morning?" said Tara.He ran off as Tara try to follow after him.

The area had a waterfall in it and a lot of space to it.Perfect for Bob and his friends." You guys come up!" said Bob.

He then threw 6 pokeballs in the air and a Swampert,Raichu,Zoura aka Z,Eevee aka Scampers,Tyrogue aka Tyro, and Porygon-Z aka Ship came out." You guys excited for the tournament?" said Bob." You know I am going to be the best Bob.I mean I have you got me the best Eevee ever.I can talk and can change my form at will." said Scampers." Some times training is a good thing you dolt and I could beat you any day." said Tyro."No way,you could beat me." said Scampers."I think he has a good chance." said Swampert in Pokemon language."Yeah I agree with Swampert on this.You can't beat Tyro." said Raichu in Pokemon language." I agree with the two oldest of our master Bob." said Ship.

Bob then walked over to Z and asked," What did Rai and Swampert just say?" " They agree with Tyro on this one. Do you wish me to stop them?" said Z." Um sure." said Bob.

Z then grab them as a Machamp and Bob said," Okay you guys are my main team and in this tourney I will be all my friends so you guys won't be the main attraction." " But I am a star and my fans need to see me in my greatness and glory." said Scampers." I know you are but I feel like giving some more love out and I want to show you guys all off." said Bob." That sounds brilliant master.So who are you going to use first." said Ship." I don't yet because they are going to say who were are fighting tonight so we see from there." said Bob." Bob.I sense Tara coming slowly.Do you want me to get rid of her?" said Tyro." No and just go back in the pokeballs while I talked to her." said Bob.

He then return them as Tara came out of the bushes." You know what time it is right?" said Tara." Uh. I left my watch back in the room." said Bob." The tournament start in a hour and we should be getting going." said Tara." Good idea." said Bob. The two ran to the stadium with great haste.

At 8:30 at night, The stadium's stands was over flowing with trainers, coordinators,and many more.Bob then sat near Tara,Ray,and Stella." These are probably the best seats in the house and they have gone really high tech from last year." said Bob.

Then Red came out and cheers were heard.Bob then sighed and Ray said with laughter," Sucks that your brother is more loved than you." Bob then hit Ray.Red got everyone but Bob's attention with a microphone." Welcome to the biggest tournament in a long time and We have over 100 players in this tourney.Include my younger sister Robin,Older brother Ace, and my youngest brother not released to the media you know him as expert Pokemon master Bob." said Red.

Then the crowd cheered as their pictures appeared on screen." Bob is on the big screen now.You must love have an older brother who is that famous hon." said Stella." Not really.Always being compared to them make me feel like I have to be better than them and for Red and Ace's rep it is quite difficult." said Bob.

" Okay.All the rounds each trainers will have six Pokemon each so pick wisely anyway one of the matches is really big Bob,my little brother vs a trainer of great power and a famous movie star Rip Von Action .These two trainers have been to all five of the regions twice! They have over 50 Pokemon with them and every one of them are really strong according to the Pokemon League database.These two trainers will appeared here at 10 o clock in the morning for a little exhibition match. So check who are you facing in your hotel or Pokemon center and good luck because it will be a challenge to get the second round." said Red.

He then left on his Pidegot as the crowd went off to go get some sleep or get some last minute training.Bob kept sitting as Tara asked," Are you alright Bob?You seems kinda of depressed." "It is fine but I will be still awestuck by the sunset so my performance won't be that epic." said Bob." Maybe one time you can miss the sunset." said Tara." You know that isn't possible." said Bob.

The two were walking to the hotel as trainers congratulated Bob. They reached their room on the top floor.The room had a great view,a flat screen TV, a minibar, and five beds." Great view.I think this might be perfect.Even better than that waterfall area." said Bob." That is good Bob because I picked this room because of the view and It is the only room that has an unlimited minibar and we both know your Pokemon's eating habitats before a match." said Tara.

" Yeah they are have a certain something to them.So do you know when your match is? Knowing my brother,he want to show me off to the girl he likes or something stupid." said Bob." Have more faith in your brothers love for you okay. So my match is around noon against some one named Missy.Your first real match is against John a pro tomorrow. You better be ready for some tough matches." said Tara." My best friend will be there cheering me on so I will be fine." said Bob.

He then gave his family known smile of warmth and kindness and Tara blushed." I better get some sleep for my big match against Missy." said Tara." K. I am just going to get some food from the minibar and then watch some TV until the sunrise.Good night ." said Bob.

She walked off as Z came out." That thing is uncomfortable.So who are you going to use Bobby?" said Z." A certain 6 which will shock many people and I need you to transform yourself so you guys can watch my battle because I am saving you guys for the finale or later. Is that a problem?" said Bob." Not at all but if Scampers acts like a dick may I hit him?" said Z." Go nuts.You better get some sleep while I watch some TV and pig out." said Bob." You humans have strange rituals and all but you people intrigue me so I shall join you while the others sleep." said Z." Don't Pokemon need to sleep too?" said Bob." I sleep during the day and during Scampers constant talking so I should be fine." said Z.

She sat down on the couch as Bob stood and watched her with concern over her." Z.Please tell me something." said Bob." What is it Bob?" said Z." Did you ever have fun growing up with those three or you were always the mother figure to them?" said Bob." Our mother was never around because she was caught by some human trainer and I had to be the mother figure to them after all." said Z." I think being a regular girl would be good more or less.So during this time,you will be pulling off a clever ruse to fool everyone that you are a normal girl and have fun." said Bob." What about battling?" said Z." You need a day off okay so have fun and be a regular girl.Promise me that you will okay." said Bob." Sure Bob.I promise." said Z.Bob then smiled and went to the fridge and went nuts.

Next time,
Bob's battle with Rip is very amazing,Z become a normal girl,and many more plot points are reveled.    

No comments:

Post a Comment