Thursday, July 25, 2013

Crossover High part 4 Meeting the family on a trip part 1 Grandma and Cousin form Bob's mother side

The city is based off Hollywood,Kyoto,and New York

Bob P.O.V
It was been a week since I have been back at school and it has been very freaking eventful to say the least. First I got stuffed into my locker so much that I expect it each minute.Everyone beside my friends throw me in, second I have to perform for the whole school in a football game to go on the field trip and trust me I really want to hurt Jess with my hammer after that, and finally Ruby after slapping her for once is talking to me in a nice way.I guess she learned she was a bitch to me or something like that.. I woke up the day of the trip and put on my average red t-shirt and blue jeans. I then grabbed some breakfast as my parents were driving to our family reunion place where we are going on our trip.Strange ain't it. I then opened the door and saw Ruby blocking my girlfriend Jade from my sight." Hey Bob,you ready for our trip?" said Ruby.I looked at Jade as she tried to get through Ruby.She was blocking the door." Yeah I guess.Can you move so that I can see my girlfriend." I said. Jade got through her and said," I can't believe your family reunion is during our trip." said Jade. I then blushed a crimson red and I said," How did you know that Jade? I never told you about it."." Our dog brought us that news so I can meet your family." said Jade. Scampers was all over me during the week I came back and he was in my life more than I thought." Wow your dog must be really smart and really cute just like his master." said Ruby.I lied and said," Scampers is really smart more then you think.I am very thanked for the compliment." Jade looked at me and sigh as she grabbed me and went toward the school as Ruby followed us.

Jade P.O.V
I had finished putting my luggage in the bus because we are going to be there for a week. Thanks to Bob who was carry my luggage from my home so I carried absolute nothing.I sat on the bus along with Sam,Ester,and Kairi." So where are your guys boyfriends?" I said." Carry our luggage." said Kairi. Then Bob came on the bus and sat next to me." So Bob who was carrying Jade's luggage?You don't look tired at all." said Ester." I had to carry Jade,Robin,Stella,Danny,Ben,Jazz,and Ruby's luggage thanks to a very bad bet.Never bet on them ever again." said Bob. He then looked out the window and scared a squirrel away." Anyway so you excited to your family again Bob?You should be happy." said Sam. Ester and Kairi were shocked to hear this." Your family lives in Revolution? The place that is full of romance, famous movie filming,and many more." said the two girls.Bob said yes with a grunt." I want to meet your family and your friends from there." I said. He smiled at me and said thanks.

Bob P.O.V
I pulled out my phone and played Project X Zone on my super phone. After I just beat Vile for the like 1000th time I felt Jade tap my shoulder.I turned off my game after double saving and turned to her and said," You all right Jade?You seem mad"." Yeah but meeting your family and your friends from the reunion is scary.What if they don't like me at all." said Jade. I looked in her blue eyes and told her."I like you till the day I die and if I stop loving you which will never happen." Jade then fell asleep on me as I smiled and saw my best friends have their girls leaning on them. I then pulled out my phone and play a quick game of Angry Birds and by that not at all quick.Stupid pigs

Ruby P.O.V
I looked at the man I rejected in front of the entire school two years ago and he is really happy with Stella's cousin. I hate Jade for being all perfect and fixed his broken heart. I then saw Stella looking out the window next to Jess talking loudly with his bros. I texted her," You hate Bob don't you?I mean you did help me with that prank." She replied with," No I am really for Jade finding someone special even if it is Bob.". I then text back her with," You want me to be with him right?We are BFF." . She replied with," No you almost made Bob killed himself two years ago due to my jealous attitude to Bob finding someone because I didn't tell him that I liked him and even if he is dating my cousin in front of the whole school I am happy for the both of them.I loved him but I got over it.You should as well." I then thought with a plan to get Bob as I thought of how to do in quiet.

Bob P.O.V
I saw as my friends looked around the town where my rich as hell grandparents lived. Now Revolution is famous for many things such as a James Bond movie, a video game idea, and a lot of propose happen plus some famous landmarks. I saw Jade running into a shine where it was for love and marriages or the Omamori shrine." So Bob,do you think we will be together forever?I mean this is never wrong." said Jade. I went over to her and said," We will be together forever I promise and I will never let any one get to you or my friends." We rang the bell as we kissed. " Where are we off next to you lovebirds?" said Danny. Jade said," This is where I want to go on our trip so you pick Danny since you are in such a big rush." She has the attitude of a nice girl but when you get her mad she goes full on crazy cat lady mode.It is quite scary and I lived with Robin." I want to go Bob's family work place.I want to go see." said Danny. Kairi,Sora,and Ester looked at me and asked," Where do your parents work anyway?You never told us".I sighed and called a limo to pick us up with my family's whistle.My friends were shocked as I said," Get in and see where my family work." They got in as I sat next to Jade as we drove into the city.

Ben P.O.V
I wonder where Bob's grandparents work anyway.I have seen Bob's house. It is has a flat screen in every single rooms,every known video game console and system and every time a game is made Bob has it,and many more expensive stuff.The car stop as we got out of it." Your grandparents work here?In unison." said Sora,Kairi,Ester,and Jade.It was the Hope corporation which runs almost every thing in town and even back home." Can we go in now?" said Sora. Bob went inside as he told us to follow him.The main waiting room had such comfy chairs to sit in as we sat down and Bob walked off somewhere." I wondered where Bob is going?" said Jade. She was worried I could tell. Since Bob was out of school and grounded she hasn't been herself and since Bob was been freed, her personality has changed for the good." It is okay Jade. Bob is just getting us a personal tour thanks to his family owning the company." I said. Bob came back with a women in her 80s." Are these your friends Bobby?" said the women." Yeah Grandma. This is Ben,Ester,Sora,Kairi,Danny,and Sam. This girl with the sliver hair is my girlfriend Jade." said Bob.She went up to Jade who said after examined her." She is perfect you my favorite grandson." said the women. She pinched Bob's check hard as I said," Bob who is this?"." My Grandma from my mother side Lee." said Bob. Lee had some of Bob's features mostly his smile and his hair was blacker then hers." My grandson says you want to see some of Hope's project don't you?" said Lee. Danny then jumping up and down." Hey Ben,I keep an eye on Danny and you Sam okay." said Ester. I nod as Bob,Sora,Jade,and Kairi stayed as we left with Bob's grandma.

Jade P.O.V
Bob was showing us some cool stuff like this virtual reality program.Sora was amazed by this and asked Bob," So how do you use even use this Bob?". He grabbed his phone and put in the little slot." Just watch and be amazed." said Bob. I always hated his cockiness sometimes but they were not as often as I would like.The screen showed a picture of Bob and said," Robert Percival X, heir to the Hope company. Age 16. Eye color brown. Hair color Black with a little white in it. Video game master."." You beat all these games Bob? I find that very impress" said Kairi." I did and I got skills that not even my family or any one in the world can't beat." said Bob." I will beat you." said a voice. We saw a boy with black hair and brown eyes. He looks just like Bob except had a red hat." Who are you to question my boyfriend?" I said with fury.He stepped back and said," Some piece of work you got these cos." said the boy." I know Ash but she is helpful and kind." said Bob.I was still confused."Is this your cousin Bob?" I said.Bob said," Here is my cousin from my mother's side Ash Ketchum, a world famous gamer second in the world." Sora ran over to him and wanted an autograph.Ash smiled and signed and asked," Bob since you are back in town for your class trip and Thanksgiving. Can we settle the score?". I looked at him who said," I am in. Get your best ready Ash because you are going down."

Bob P.O.V
I was on the red corner as I was looking at my friends who were cheering for me as I looked to my right and saw my cousin's friends cheering like crazy.He had a lot." I wish my fan base was that big sometimes but oh well but where is Jade anyway?I need my girl." I thought. I heard the elevator behind me and I saw Jade in a cheerleaders costume come next to me and give me a kiss." I shouldn't ask but why you doing this?" I said." Just beat him okay.You can get more kiss from me." said Jade. I saw her six next to my friends and saw Ash.He was being his usually cocky self." You are going down Bob. I mean you must have got rusty during the time you spent with your girlfriend." said Ash. The game started and it was a forest,city, and other stuff hybrid." You are so going down." I said with a demon glare.

Jade P.O.V
I sat next to Sam and she said," So you are wearing that because?"." She is wearing it to cheer Bob on. Sam." said Ben." Hey what game are they playing any way?I don't play video games." I said. Then Bob's grandmother was next to me and told," This game is called the Fight. Each player was the certain power of a game that they beat."." So Bob is going to use all the stuff he beat?Bob has this in the bag.Bob is a gamer." said Danny." Yep but Ash is very good as well." said Lee.I saw Bob transformed.I don't know anything about video games and since dating Bob I have learned a lot about the stuff.He had the Master Sword in his right hand, his armor was Ultra Mega Man armor, his left arm was holding a sword known as Supernova Sword from Dragon quest 9, and he was wearing the helmet of Captain Falcon, He look super bad ass." Bob looks like he is serious and the time I have known him.That is saying something.He is usually relaxed." said Kairi." Lets watch the cousins duked it out!Place your bets kiddies" yelled Lee. I looked at Ash and he had the same armor but not the helmet and swords.

Bob P.O.V
I ran toward the forest looking for my cousin when I sense lighting.I know using my powers bad but screw that noise.I jumped out of the way and cast a massive fireball onto the forest. As it burns down,I heard sounds which was my cousin with his two giants sword known as Buster Sword and Chaos Eater. He then tried to hit me as I blocked with my sword which was smaller. I dodged and cast fireball swarms.Then Fireballs were at Ash who slashed them in half. I forgot that shit!Those swords can break fire. I ran up to him and got to Ash's armor and he dodged as I knocked off his arm parts with my punch.I smirked as he charged with a passion and fire plus a little lighting as I dodge it and then grab my master sword and slashed the rest off with crazy frenzy swarm." You got better Ash. But you will never beat me in a sword fight." I said. I then made my two sword glow as I yelled," Final Strike! Power Slash!" I ran toward him as I slashed his armor into pieces and made him go boom.

The crowd cheered especially Jade. I said good game as I helped him up." You still are the same guy I know. You guys on a school trip or something?" said Ash. He isn't the sharpest crayon in the box." Yeah we are here for a week but I am thinking of staying for Thanksgiving since Robin won't due to your friend's little brother hit on her." I said." May is really sorry for that.Max isn't use to girls yet. So have you told your girlfriend about it yet?" said Ash." When we are alone and maybe after dinner at the hotel the school is staying at." I said. Ash then went up toward his elevator and said," Let's hang again okay cousin!"." Yeah." I yelled back. As I went up the elevator and exited the elevator. I got tackled by Ruby." That was amazing, You kicked your cousin's ass." said Ruby.I tried to get free but I was tired from the fight." Thanks Ruby for the support and all but can you get off me? I want to go hang out with my girlfriend." I said. Then she said to me," Bob I still love you after this whole time.I only slapped because of Stella.Dump Jade for me!" I yelled at her," We are over with ! I am with Jade now and no matter what you do to me to make me love you again. I won't be so nice." I ran toward Jade and didn't look by.

Jade P.O.V
I keep waiting for Bob to show up. He was late.I was back in my day clothes.The others left for the hotel and Scampers was on my lap." You must be Jade right?" said a voice. I turned around and saw Ash. He look a lot like Bob like a lot." Yeah and you were awesome out there even through you did lose." I said.Then Bob came. He was breathing heavily." There you are. What took so long? Master Jade was waiting for you." said Scampers. Ash heard the voice and looked at the dog." Must be one of grandma's invention or something like that. I'll see you two lovebirds later." said Ash. He walked off as I said," Where were you anyway?You shouldn't have been so late.I got worried."." I got trapped by Ruby and she said she loved me again." said Bob. I felt my heart break." What did you say to that little hoar!!" I yelled." I told her I loved you and you alone. You made me happy after a long time alone and getting thrown into lockers. I love Jade and I owe you something don't I?" said Bob. I was crying as I got a kiss from him. My heart was all healed and I gave him a hug." How did you like me in my cheer leader outfit anyway?" I said." Perfect like you and extremely fucking hot." said Bob

Bob P.O.V
We were out the hotel. It had a Japanese feel to it. Girls and boys were divided so I didn't get to see Jade that much.I has waiting for her during dinner. I saw Kairi,Sam,and Ester coming in and I asked them where Jade was." I haven't seen her since we came back from the hot springs.Where is everyone else?" said Sam." At the hot springs. I don't like crowds. Now if you excuse me." I said. I ran to the girl's hot spring which was huge.How many girls do we have at our school! I then used my powers to transform into a girl. I hate having this power since I had my family's female body. I enter and saw girls changing. I said hello as I walked around. I kept my clothes on because I hate being naked as a girl here and with other ones make me uncomfortable.I then asked some girls about Jade," Have you seen Jade around here?". They looked at me and said," She went to the ponds with Ruby." I ran toward the ponds at the speed of light.

I made it to the pond and saw a couple like me and Jade. He was proposing to her.I wish Jade was here and I was older then I could propose to her here.Then I saw her cousin.I went up to her and asked," Have you seen Jade?" She looked me funny and said," How do you know my cousin?Are you one of her facebook friends?". I forgot that I was still female and I made up a lie and said," She left something in the hot springs and I want to return it to her.". "Okay. I saw her in her room and what is your name?" said Stella." The name is June." I said. I was at the girls dorm which I tried to find her room. I found it and saw Jade." Excuse me. Who are you exactly?" said Jade. I closed the door and went back to normal. She was about to say something as I answered," Don't asked okay. I got some weird powers and this is one of them.It isn't fun at all". She asked me to sit down and I asked," Why aren't you at dinner?"." Well Ruby asked me to take a hot springs with her and then my stomach wasn't feeling well so I came to my room." said Jade. I was relieved as I gave her a hug as I asked," Can I talked to you alone?"." Um sure." said Jade.

We were at the pond and I said," So Thanksgiving is coming up?"." You are staying here for Thanksgiving aren't you?" said Jade." So if I can,do you want to join me for thanksgiving?" I said. She then gave me a hug which made me spit out my heart." I would like that and I have one more question?" said Jade." Yeah?" I said." What other weird powers do you have?" said Jade. I then felled in the pond." Too tired. Maybe tomorrow during boring ass stuff." I said. She laughed as I gave a smile.

Ruby P.O.V
I looked at the man I loved with that Hoar. I was his first love after all and after two years you think you can replace me with her. I know she is Stella's cousin but some way I am going to get Bob back and leave you in the dust.I then walked off as I made flowers get destroyed .

Next time,
Bob gets really bored during field trip.            

No comments:

Post a Comment