Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yugioh GX part 4 The Abandoned Dorm

Episode 5 and 6. One thing this part will be a Jaden and Alexis Duel and the next part will be different.

A couple of days after the exams,Bob was siting in his room alone and he was listing to his music." This is nice.Having the room to my self and some peace and quiet.I should fake my work more." said Bob.

Then the door opened and in came Tara." Hey Bob.What are you up to?" said Tara." Try to get some peace and quiet after listing to Crowler yelled at me along with the entire class get my nerve on edge." said Bob." Do you mind if I visit the gods and the dragons?" said Tara.

The powerful cards were talking in their chibi form." Sure.Just don't kill them with your hug." said Bob.She went over to them and then hugged them to death." So why are you guys look like your self but way more adorable!" said Tara." I don't think Sheppard or that weird looking man who hates our master's son from reason wants us breaking the dorm." said Timaeus." Yes and Bob already had too replace the door thanks to his and Jaden's fan girls." said Hermos.

Bob and Jaden got fans girls along with Zane. They were known as the three princes." I never wanted the name.I am more a wander than a prince." said Bob." You do have princely actions." said Tara.She was blushing as Bob looked at her with confusion." You all right? Your face looks it is on fire." said Bob." I am fine.So have you seen Jaden and Alexis lately?' said Tara." No I have to stay after class with the creepy man because I correct him." said Bob.

Bob got up and he grab his deck plus the god and dragon cards and duel disk and he left as Tara followed him." Where are you off to?" said Tara." To go train. I have been feeling off every since class end so this is a recon.Maybe we will find Alexis and Jaden." said Bob.

Alexis and Jaden were in front of the Slifer Red dorm." Why are we here again? Chazz gives me the creeps." said Alexis." I said I was coming by and then Yubel heard something about ghost stories." said Jaden. She look sad." Would you rather do something else?" said Jaden." You know the abandoned dorm. Lets go there." said Alexis." Isn't that place where those students got lost?" said Jaden." Is Jaden scared?" said Alexis." No way.Lets go but let grab some help." said Jaden.

They ran into Bob and Tara who walked toward the Slifer." Where are you guys off to in a rush?' said Tara." I am off to grab my duel disk from the dorm." said Jaden." Hold on a second." said Bob.

He then pulled something out of a vortex and he handed Jaden's deck and duel disk and then he grab the girls decks and duel disks." Let's get over there then." said Bob.

They walked over to the abandoned dorm as a thin man watch them." I find the two boys with their girlfriends I think Titan." said the man." Good Nightshroud. Now captured their close friends.You know who they are by watching them for 3 days and bring them to the dorm." said Titan.

Nightshroud nod his head and he captured Syrus,Chumley,Chazz,Bastion, Blair,Mindy,and Jasmine. Zane then saw Alexis and her friends run toward the abandoned dorm and he followed them.

They stood in front of the Abandoned dorm." So why are we exactly? I mean I will have fun exploring this place." said Bob." Alexis's brother has been seen here two years ago but he has never returned." said Zane.

They turned around and they saw Zane." Hey Zane.What is up?" said Tara." You guys aren't even supposed to be here." said Zane." I think my brother is here Zane. I want to check it out before I return back to Domino City for fall break." said Alexis." You live in Domino City? I do to." said Jaden. Then a scream was heard and they all ran inside without a second thought.

They were in the basement but then Alexis and Jaden then were trapped by black fog and then Titan and Nightshroud appear." You guys must be Jaden Yuki and Alexis Rhodes. My name is Titan and this is my partner Nightshroud. You fell for our trap hook line and sinker." said Titan." Titan is correct and we have kidnapped your friends." said Nightshroud.

Zane heard his voice and thought it was Atticus." Bob. They must have your friends around here somewhere. Lets go look." said Zane." Right." said Bob.

They ran off as Tara stayed and watched," I hope Zane doesn't figure out Bob's secret." said Tara." Lets have a duel then. If we win we get our friend back." said Jaden.He then put his deck in and the duel disk activate." If we win we get your souls." said Titan.He activate his weird duel disk." Bring it on and if we win you tell where my brother is!" said Alexis." We tell what we know about your brother." said Nightshroud." Duel!" said the four.

Titan drew his card and he said," I play the field spell Dark Arena to always fight and then I summon Desrook Archfiend in attack mode and then end my turn with two face down.Alexis drew her card and she said," I summon Cyber Tutu and I activate her effect to attack you directly!" They lost 1000 points leaving them with 7000 points." I end my turn with two face downs." said Alexis.Nightshroud drew and he said," I summon Red eyes black chick and then I sent this guy to the grave yard to summon Red eyes Black Dragon from my hand then I activate the spell card Dragon's Gunfire and then end my turn with a face down." Alexis and Jaden team lost 800 points and they have 7200 life points.Jaden drew a card and said," I summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge and then end my turn with a face down."

The team of darkness lost 500 points thanks to the effect of his fiend and Titan said," I sent my fiend to summon Summon Skull then I attack that ballerina with white lighting." The ballerina lost and they lost 1500 points." I end my turn with a face down. Jaden and Alexis lost 1500 points and they have 5700 points." I Play scapegoats and then I sent two to the grave to summon Splendid Venus and then I play Double summon to play my Master Hyperion and then attack you fiend and then you directly." said Alexis. The team of darkness lost 3500 life points.They know have 3500 points left." I end my turn with a face down.

Meanwhile, Zane and Bob found their friends." Bob break it open with your powers." said Zane." What are you talking about?" said Bob." I could tell you can talk to spirits,have the Egyptian god card,and the legend dragons card on you plus some meta human abilities." said Zane." You are really cunning." said Bob." I know." said Zane.

Bob drew out his duel disk and then he place Axe Raider,XX-Saber Boggart Knight,Dark Blade,DarkFire Soldier #2,and Dark Magician on it and they came to life." What do you need from us Robert?" said Dark Magician." Grab as many of these coffins as you possible can and put them in the front of the building." said Bob." Yes sir." said the monster.

They carried the 7 coffins to the front as Zane and Bob followed.Bob return them as the two walked back." You are so much stronger than your dad." said Zane." Not really.He did beat me at dueling a lot." said Bob.They were back where it was Nightshroud's turn.

" I draw and p play my mystical space typhoon on Dark Arena and then I play rising energy on my dragon and then attack with dark fire blast!" said Nightshroud.The team of good lost 1300 points they are know at 4400 points." I then play a face down ending my turn." said Nightshroud." I bring back my monster with monster reborn then I play my Evil Hero Infernal Gainer in attack mode and then I play double summon to summoned my Medium Piece Golem then I play my dark fusion to fuse my infernal with my rock to summon Evil Hero Dark Gaia which has the combined attack of the two monster and it cant be affect by spell,trap, and monster effect. Attack Red eyes dragon." said Jaden. The dragon was gone as they lost 1000 life points." I attack with Malicious Edge ending this duel." said Jaden.

Bob then said," Look at Nightshroud He look different." Titan then disappear leaving his partner as Zane and Alexis went over to Nightshroud as Tara, Jaden,and Bob watch.

Nightshroud was Atticus." I found him Zane isn't that great." said Alexis." That is amazing and I know that Bob is a meta human." said Zane.The three looked at Bob." He figure it out on his own." said Bob.

Next time,
Atticus recovers and remember everything,Bob and Zane are challenged to a duel right before fall break.        
     

No comments:

Post a Comment