Thursday, August 22, 2013

Yugioh GX part 1 Get your Game on!

In the beginning of July this year, I made a story with the same name. I read the story over and I liked it So here is a new version of said story. This story will be like the old one. Chibi means cute version of said thing. This will be long like Powerful Power but shorter. I do not own Yugioh but I do own Bob and Power.My cards I made up will be bold.

On the island known as Duel Academy, this Academy was known for its students skills in dueling and other stuff like cooking.

On the roof area there was a boy. He looked over at the ocean and he saw helicopters and boats coming toward the island." I guess they are the new studentsplus the old ones." said the boy.

The boy had medium size black hair with a little bits of white in it. He was very buff for his age and very tall for that matter.He was wearing a black jacket and a red shirt under it along with black jeans. His left arm was a duel disk which was black,red,and white.It has hard to see but he was a weapon on his back.It was shaped like a staff.

He then shrunk as he heard a voice," Look who is getting up from his nest."." Stardust be nicer to the master. He has a lot on his mind right now." said another voice.

Then a chibi version of Stardust Dragon/ Assault mode and Dark Magician were in front of the boy aka the master." Master. You need to get out of your slump right now. I mean you are a student at Duel Academy, one of the best school for dueling in the world. You should be overjoyed and thrill beyond belief master. Not like this." said Stardust." I should be but I am just really sad." said the boy." Give the kid some space. I mean this kid is the son of Yugi Moto and Rebecca Hawkins. A lot is expect from him." said Dark." He should be using his to his advantage.I mean Yugi was pretty good looking in his days. He has super famous and his wife has the intercontinental champion before she retires.So he must be super poplar with the ladies." said Stardust." But his heart belongs to a certain someone." said Dark.

The boy then started to remember his crush.She had long hair but that all he can remember." I don't remember her okay Dark. I just want to remember her in dueling where we meet." said the boy.

He stood up and said," I am going to Sheppard's office."."Why master?" said the two spirits." I want to go ask him something and when we are alone and private. Call me Bob." said the boy now Bob.

The spirits went into his deck and Bob left the roof. He walked downstairs and he saw teachers running frantically."Must be for the new students",Bob thought.

He walked toward Chancellor Sheppard's office.He then opened the door and he saw Sheppard looking over the window. The man was a little taller than Bob and had a bald spot. He was wearing an red uniform." Um Chancellor? May I talk to you?" said Bob.He turned around and he said," Sure my boy.Come on in."

Bob walked toward Chancellor Sheppard and he asked," Something bothering you my boy? You can always come to me for help. You know this right?"." I am just here to ask by my uniform. Dad said this school has one." said Bob." Ah yes. Your parents are former pro duelists weren't they? You are automatic in the Obelisk Blue Dorm due to your father and Kaiba liking you.So you don't have to wear the uniform okay." said Sheppard." Thanks Sheppard." said Bob.

He then left the room as Sheppard said," That boy was gone though a lot." Sheppard turned around and he said," I hope someone will make him come out of his shell."

Bob was sitting under a tree near the entrance of the school. He got kicked out by a man who looked stoned.He sat there and he cross his legs over each other." Ah peace and quiet. Perfect for training the soul of my body." said Bob.

Then he heard a noise that made him fall down.It was a scream like from harpies ladies singing from a concert." What is the hellish sound?" said Bob.

He was pissed off.He then walked out of the forest and he saw students." Okay that is normal.It is the first day for us.But what was that noise?" said Bob.He then walked off as he saw students stared at him.He shrugged off the noise and he went to grab a snack from the trees.

Two girls were staring at him with hearts in their eyes.One had black hair and brown eyes and the other had orange hair and brown eyes.They were very developed." Did you see that cute Jasmine?" said the black haired girl."He looks like a hobo Mindy. I mean do you like hobos or something?" said Jasmine.

Then they were grabbed by a girl with dirty blond hair and brown eyes." Come on ladies.We will be later for the opening ceremony." said the blond." Live a little Alexis.I mean we are just looking at boys." said Jasmine." What is the worst that could happen?" said Mindy." I will let you girls look at boys on your own time but right now, we need to go the ceremony." said Alexis. She then dragged the girls inside the buildings as Bob was in the forest.

He was looking for something to eat.He came here early this morning and he sleeped though breakfast so he missed it.He then found some pears on the floor.He then grabbed one and he started to eat." This is so juicy.I guess this island has great soil."

He then heard his phone.It was a text from Sheppard." What does he want know?" said Bob. The message said for him to come to the stadium."I guess that old fool wants me to be part of something."said Bob. He then walked to the school.

He followed the sign showing the wall to the duel arena." Only an idiot would get lost with all these helpful signs." said Bob.

Bob then followed them and he saw students jam packed.Bob then sneaked past the teacher blocking the roof area. He then sighed heavily as he made it up there.

He saw the freshmen students in the seats." What is a freshmen doing up here?" said a voice. Bob then turned his head and he saw three boys.One had short brown hair,one had short blond hair, and the last one had long dark blue hair." I can do whatever I want." said Bob.

He then scared off the two short haired boys as the dark blue haired boy walked toward him." Good to see you again Bob.Sorry about Gregory and Theodore. They are kinda dicks." said the boy." It is cool Zane. I don't mind that stuff.You know this." said Bob." You are considered a senior in the school. Why are you still consider a freshmen?" said Zane." Must be my height I guess. Anyway, so what is this about?" said Bob." You know Crowler.He is always like this to make a show.I fell sad for these kids. He is  a huge jerk to Slifer and to people who make fun of him. Doesn't he hate you?" said Zane." I did beat him and I made fun of him when my family came to visit Kaiba's school. So I think he does." said Bob.

Sheppard then walked up on stage or the center and he said," Welcome to Duel Academy.I am your chancellor.My name is Sheppard.But address me as Chancellor Sheppard.Anyway, you students are the next generation of students to go through these doors to became great and amazing duelist.So here is how we do things here."

After Sheppard went though his speech, a boy with light blue hair was staring at his brother and Bob." I wish Zane would talk with me like that." said the boy.Then he felt a boy tap on his shoulder." What's wrong Sy? You seem sad about something.I thought you would be happy to be here with your older brother." said the boy next to him.

The boy had black hair and it was long and flowing." I don't know Jess. I mean I am a terrible duelist and Zane is so great. I don't think I'll be able to catch up with him." said Sy or Syrus." Who is that guy talking to Zane? He looks our age." said Jess."That is Robert Percival Moto.The son of the king of games.He is a amazing duelist and has a black belt,several decrees,and many more amazing accomplishments." said a boy.

His hair was black and looked like it was gel." So is that guy a senior like Zane Bastion?" said Syrus." No he is our age.I don't know why he is up there. I mean he isn't that smart.I bet I can beat him in a duel any day." said Bastion. His eyes went on fire as Jess and Syrus said," Calm down Bastion. You will get a duel with him but he must be busy with school.So be patience.". Bastion then calmed down as Sheppard finished his speech.

" May Zane Truesdale and Bob Moto come down here? I want to show off the two best students in the school." said Sheppard.

Zane started to walked down and Bob jumped across the crowd to Sheppard. The crowd was shocked to say the least." How could he be one of the smartest students?" yelled Bastion.

Bob then grabbed the mike and he said," I just have the skills and I am just that good.So deal with it Bastion." Everyone was afraid of Bob's tone and Sheppard grab the mike from him." Anyway, Bob and Zane here.These two are Duel Academy's stars.Zane is a senior and Bob is a freshmen like yourselves. So keep studying and train hard and maybe you'll be the best." said Sheppard.

Zane then grabbed it and said," You will get your dorms once you talk to Chancellor Sheppard and Crowler after this."

Bob then walked out of the duel arena and he got his dorm key." I guess I'm in Obelisk Blue. I wonder what that Bastion got. Probably Slifer with his stupid aura." said Bob.

Then he saw Zane walking behind him." What do you want Zane? I am not in a good mood right now." said Bob." Why were you being such an ass to that Bastion kid?" said Zane." He called me out Zane. I just replied to it." said Bob." You need to be nicer to people man. I mean come on." said Zane.

Bob walked toward the Obelisk Blue dorm and he enter it.Bob walked up to my room and opened the door. It had a king size bed, a desk for studying with a fancy laptop, a huge TV, a closet, and a couch.Bob sat on his bed and he said," I could enjoy this."

After Bob settled in,he got a text on his Phone.It was from Zane." What does he want now?" said Bob.It said Zane want to show him someone."It better not be that Bastion guy." said Bob. He grab his duel disk and deck with the Egyptian god Obelisk in it.

He walked out of the dorm and he saw Zane." You came outside. I am impress." said Zane." What do you want Truesdale? I just want to relax in my room which I deserve." said Bob." I thought you would want to see the island." said Zane." What is the real reason Zane? I don't have all day." said Bob with anger in his voice." I want to tell you that Bastion is in Slifer Red." said Zane.

Bob cracked a smile and he said," Are you serious?"." Yep and he hates it there." said Zane." I want to go see it." said Bob." Sure go right ahead. I got to get ready for my date with Blair." said Zane." Good luck too you then." said Bob.

Bob walked toward the Slifer Red dorm as Zane went to get ready with his date with Blair.

Bob was in front of the Slifer dorm." That is so funny that Bastion is here."said Bob.

He then heard a yell," I can't believe that I got stuck in Slifer Red!That is so isn't that Chazz!" said a boy.Chazz was wearing all black and a purple shirt.

Bob then saw Bastion,Jess,Syrus,those girls from earlier, and a boy in a blue jacket walking with Chazz." Isn't that Bob?What is he doing here?" said Mindy." I better he is Slifer Red like me." said Bastion." I don't think so Bastion.I mean he is wearing all black like the Chazz. I guess he is here to see his idol." said Chazz." No Chazz. I am not." said Bob.

His voice was like like the sound of death breathing down your throat." So Bob? Are you in Slifer?" said Alexis." No Alexis. I am in Obelisk like your boyfriend." said Bob.

PThen the boy introduced himself." My name is Jaden and I am a huge fan of you and your father." said Jaden. Bob thought Jaden was annoying and how did he get into Obelisk?." Why are you exactly senor Bob?" said Jess." I am here to challenge Bastion to a duel." said Bob.

He then saw Bastion jumped up and down with joy." You made your beat down so much easier." said Bastion. He ran to grab his deck and Bob said," Stupid Brit."

Meanwhile, Zane was walking Blair back to her dorm." So how was our date Blair?Didn't get much time to plan because of Bob." said Zane.Blair then said," It was great Zane. Bob isn't that bad. I mean he is the definition of depressing but he is a nice guy once you get to know him.My roommate knows him." said Blair." Oh I see.Do you think Bob is dueling that Bastion guy?" said Zane." Bob is going to dueling Bastion?Isn't he an Obelisk as well?" said Blair." Nope a Slifer. Why do you mind so much anyway?" said Bastion." Bastion is the smartest kid when it comes to dueling. He uses strategy while Bob is all brute force. He probably has a plan to beat Bob." said Blair.

Then a girl with long sliver hair passed them." Hey Blair and Zane!Have you seen Bob?" said the girl." You must be Stella.You are talked about with the guys in my hallway." said Zane." Yep my name is Stella.Now where is Bob?!" said Stella." Over at the Slifer Red Dorm battling Bastion, that really smart kid.Why?" said Blair.She then ran off as Zane and Blair ran after her.

Bob was shuffling his deck slowly as Bastion was saying," Hurry up! I want you to be beaten already."." I am going as fast as I can grandma.God!" said Bob.

He then put his deck in the deck slot and he said," Lets make this interesting Bastion."." What are you talking about Bob?" said Bastion." If you beat me, I will try and reason with Sheppard to let you in the Ra Yellow dorm." said Bob." And If I win, I want you demoted to Slifer Red." said Bastion." I'm game.Lets duel!" said Bob

Bastion drew his first card and he said," I summon Vorse Raider and I placed down a facedown. This will be ending my turn." A beast with an ax and he growled which didn't phased Bob." Is that it Misawa!? I laugh.I draw." said Bob. He then smiled giving Bastion the chills." I summon my Berserker in attack mode! And then I destroy that beast with destructive punch.Then I place a facedown which will bring your destruction!" said Bob. The Vorse Raider was gone and Bastion lost 100 life points.

Berserker, The rampage fist of anger-LV 4,Attribute Dark, ATK 2000, Defense 100, Type Warrior/Normal, This man was once a hero but his love for destruction got him spot in prison. When he gets together with his younger brothers Nuclear Man and Bullet. Something happened which brings them closer.

Bastion grabbed his next card and he said," I summon my Gamma the Magnet Warrior then I play triple summon which allows me to summon three extra monsters! I then summon Beta and Alpha the Magnet Warrior then I fuse them together to summon Valkyrion the Magna Warrior and I attack Berserker with magnet Slash!"." Not so fast Brainac! I play Threatening Roar which stop you moving bolts in its tracks!" said Bob. Bastion sighed and he said," I end my turn.".Bob drew his card and he said," You tried really you did but I just won this duel. I play my Nuclear man and then double summon his brother Bullet on the field!" Then a man wearing lots of bullets plus two of those mob guns from the 1930s on his back and a man with a nuke symbol on it." So what does the three brothers do anyway?" said Jesse and Chazz." Bob can now summon one of his most powerful cards.Armageddon. " said Zane.Syrus turned around and he saw Blair,Zane,and some girl with sliver hair aka Stella." Hey big brother and Blair! What are you two doing here?" said Syrus." We came here to check out the place." said Blair.Stella then pop her head and she said," You haven't changed since we were little."." What do you mean by that?You knew Bobby when he was little!?" said Mindy and Jasmine.They imagine him looking him but younger and cuter." Anyway, so how do you know Bob?" said Alexis." We used be the best of friends but he changed." said Stella.She looked at him and she saw anger and regret." I summon the powerful Armageddon!" said Bob.The three brother them disappeared and a man appeared. He had a deathly look to him and he laughed like a maniac villain." Attack with Meteor swarm!" yelled Bob.The man summon meteors and he destroy the magnet Warrior. Bastion lost with one strike." Thats Games! You lost Bastion." said Bob. He walked off toward his dorm with great joy.

Triple Summon.Spell.Normal.You can summon three monsters for one turn.
Nuclear Man, the man of a nuke-LV 3,Attribute Fire,ATK 2400 DEF 0,Type Attack Effect /Normal, The younger brother of Berserker and older brother of Bullet. He is the strongest of the brothers but he isn't that strong willed or smart. His ability is when he attacks an enemy he destroy every thing on the opponent side of the field.
Bullet, the man of holes-LV 3, Attribute Earth, ATK 1800 DEF 900, Type Attack Effect/ Normal, The youngest and the smartest of the brothers. He is the weakest but knows how to kill his targets with one shot. His ability is you can hit a monster and make them lose attack or defense points on how many stars they had 1 star= 300 points.
Armageddon, the Death bringer-LV 12. Attribute Dark, ATK 8000 DEF 8000 Type Attack Effect/Normal. The father of the three brother. Can only summon with the brothers or with 3 monsters with 2500 ATK points.

Bob then sat in his room and he was trying to get some reading done when he heard knocking." Come in if your name isn't Bastion." said Bob.

Zane and Blair entered with Stella who Bob didn't know." Why did you bring out Armageddon on the first day?! Are you crazy?" said Zane." He pissed me off Zane. You know what happens when I get mad. I just sent out Armageddon to show that runt to learn to shut his mouth around his seniors." said Bob." You aren't his senior! You are only a few days or months younger or older than him!" said Blair." If you two are here to yell at me. I really don't want to here. I got some exploring to do tomorrow so leave." said Bob." Um Hi Bob. Do you remember me at all?" said Stella.

Bob looked at the girl and he said," Who is she?"." Your best friend when we were kids!" said Stella."Bob's what?" said Zane and Blair." Seriously who is she?" said Bob.

She then showed him a card.It was Splendid Venus." You gave this card to me when you left and if we ever see each other again show me this card."said Stella." Is that you Stella?" said Bob." Yes it is. But how is she your best friend?" said Zane.

Bob then looked at her and he saw that her hair was long and sliver." Yeah how could the king of no fun have something fun?" said Blair." I guess things just happened.Anyway doesn't class start for you guys tomorrow Seniors." said Bob.

They left as Bob looked over at Stella." So Bob? Do you actually remember me?" said Stella." Of course I do.I gave you one of my best card even if she is a bitch." said Bob.Then she hugged him." I missed you." said Stella."I did too but I need to tell you something." said Bob." What is it?" said Stella.

Bob then closed the door and he locked the windows." I have super powers and during my training I had amnesia when I hit my head.So I forgot everyone back home except my partners.I forgot you Stella.So can you and I take things a little slow?" said Bob.She then smiled and she said," Okay Bob. So you have super powers?Can you fly and stuff?"." I have a lot and I can do this." said Bob.

He then made the spirits of Stardust,Dark Magician,Armageddon,Wicked Eraser, and Splendid Venus appear." Who is this chick Bob? She doesn't look that hot." said Armageddon." You must be new to Bob's deck.Armageddon and Eraser. This is Stella Inferno. She is Bob's best friend from childhood." said Splendid." Good to see you again Venus.You look well too Ms.Inferno" said Dark." I agree with the guy in the hat and Venus got more mean when you left." said Stardust.

The dragon was then hit by the angel as Armageddon laughed at the dragon's pain from the angel. Eraser then walked over to the the teens." So does she know about your gifts and your amnesia?" said Eraser." Yeah she does. Stardust and Dark Magician told me about her after I got my amnesia.Thank these two for remind me of you constantly." said Bob. 

She looked at the man with the rope and the dragon and sjhe said," Thanks you two. You guys are so nice for remember me.You fit his deck well." said Stella." Thank you Stella. I better get some sleep.Bob will be up at 5 in the morning exploring the island with his abilities." said Dark Magician.

He was then gone as Stardust said," He is serious Stella. Bob gets up at least 5 in the morning to go exploring. So don't try and argue with him." He was gone as Armageddon and Eraser were waiting there." So Bob, I'll see you later then. Maybe tomorrow?" said Stella." I don't know Stella.I'll be up in the mountains doing training so maybe when classes start and I get yelled at by Crowler. That will be so much fun." said Bob.

Stella left his room with Venus as Armageddon and Eraser looked at their master."Why are you being so nice to her? I mean every othergirl you act like a dick." said Eraser.

Bob sat on his bed and he grab his book." I just feel like being nice. Isn't that good enough?" said Bob.Armageddon then said," You are a being of darkness not positive Paul! You remind me of when my children went there bitch phases. I hate every moment of it so if you don't stop being nice. I smack a bitch!" He then made little meteors and Bob blocked them and they landed over by Slifer Red." I don't really care Armageddon. You need to know I was nice to people like Bastion and Stella before I got Amnesia and you.So deal with it! I'm going to bed. Don't piss me off." said Bob.

He went to sleep as Armageddon stood there."Why is he being so nice to her?I just don't get it." said Armageddon." You never had someone that changed you.I may be a wicked god but I know humans better than you.Even if you are one.Better get some sleep and be nice to the person who saved you and your sons from danger." said Wicked. Armageddon left to the spirits world along with the Wicked.

The next morning,Bob was outside the dorm and said," Today is going to be a good day.The birds are singing and the sun is shining.". Then he turned around and he saw Armageddon in a good mood." You look well.I thought you were mad at me or something." said Bob." I had some thinking and you can be nice to Stella because she is your friend but I decide on your friends because Bastion is annoying as all hell." said Armageddon.
"I can agree with you on that.So where is the rest of our exploring group?" said Bob." Eraser and Dark Magician are trying to wake up up Stardust so we are going to be waiting for a while." said Armageddon." You want to go on a head? We both know Stardust when he sleeps." said Bob." You are right." said Armageddon.

The two walked off toward the forest with a girl right behind them with a camera." Time to get him to get me some pics of Bob's amazing body." said the girl.

Next time,
Bob gets pissed off and he gets challenged by someone who is jealous of Bob's new found popularity with the ladies which Bob doesn't wanted.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment