Monday, October 14, 2013

Powerful Power part 15 School return

This part will have no new heroes or villains.Just heroes and villains from this storyonly.This part start on the first day of 11TH grade.Oh yeah Trina the maid was supposed to be Tina.Each P.O.V beside the Narrator will be a different period. Selena and Ace will be first period,Terra is second,Aurora is third,Dan is forth,Stella is fifth,and Bob is 6,7,and 8.

Bob P.O.V
I was in my soft and comfy bed.I have been up the past 3 days trying to find the evil super villain team know as Halloween 7.They are part of the Spiders.They are Dracula,Mummy,Skeleton,The Missing Link,Zombie.Frankenstein,and Werewolf.I was with Ace and Dan searching them.

I was sleeping like a baby when I was crushed by Roy." Morning girl." I said. I then got up and I said," Did Stella sicked you on me?"." Yeah.I am sorry master." barked Roy." It is alright.Now go do it to Bruce." I said.

She got off me as I walked toward my shower.I washed my hair and I looked in the mirror.My hair was very long so I made it shorter.I then walked toward my dresser or closet and I put on a red jacket,black shirt,and jeans.I put on my black and red tennis shoes and I walked downstairs.

I then Stella in the kitchen cooking." Morning boyfriend of mine." said Stella." Morning Stella.Is Selena or Bruce up yet?" I said.Bruce got a job at Revolution as a gym teacher and Selena lives here with us and she is going to the same school as her father." Nope. I sent Roy on them and you."said Stella." Yeah I notice." I said." She isn't that heavy.I feed her healthy dog food." said Stella." Dogs hate that kind of stuff.I know this for a fact.So what is for breakfast?" I said." Bacon and eggs and the dog food is good for their digestive system."said Stella." That sounds so awesome Stella." I said.

I ate the delicious food as my daughter and Bruce walked in." Morning sunshine ." I said." Shut up dad.Is he always like this?" said Selena." Yeah.He is a morning person like his girlfriend.They sent their dog on me every day." said Bruce." She is your dog too." said Stella." I know that and she is Selena's too but Roy likes you two way more than me. I mean you can understand dog Bob." said Bruce." It isn't that hard to learn. It is really easy." said Stella." Like when do I have to learn this?" said Bruce." Maybe during the time you aren't teaching." I said." Yeah Bruce." barked Roy.

She went over to me and Stella gave her the healthy food." Here you go Roy." said Stella.Roy then looked up at me and when Stella wasn't looking I said," Bacon flavored.". I made a beam and it hit the food making it bacon flavored." Thanks Bob." barked Roy quiet." You are welcome.Don't get eat crazy okay." I said. She then ate her food as Stella said," Told you."." You are right Stella." I said.I rolled my eyes and I continue to eat as my daughter and my girlfriend were talking about school stuff.

I was waiting outside my house.My dog and Bruce were already at school because Bruce had to be there early and Roy is our school's mascot." Come on ladies.We will be late for class." I said." Dad.You sleep through class." said Selena.

She came out of my house with a piece of toast in her mouth."So where is Stella?" I said." She is talking to Z on her phone and you know her and her phone." said Selena." I know that way too well Selena."I said.Stella and her phone were very close." We will better start going." said Selena." Agree." I said.

We start to walked as I said," Three,Two, and one.".I then saw Stella." Why did you guys leave me behind?"said Stella." You were talking to Z." I said." And what is that supposed to mean?" said Stella." You talk on your phone for a very long time plus Bob hates being late for class." said Selena." But you sleep through it!" said Stella." I get some major pool time and you two both know I am a pool guy." I said." Yeah and all of your class are with your girlfriend or at that pool.I have still no idea why you like water so much." said Selena." You will understand why I love water today Selena.Come on I get to Ms.Ellie before she hit me with a art easel."I said.I then ran off and Selena said," Is that true?"." Yeah." said Stella.

I was in my spot.In order to have only swimming stuff only,I was forced to take a gym class.I sighed as I saw Dan and Ace arguing.

Ever since I came back,they having been arguing about random things." Hey guys." I said." Morning Bob. Tell me which is better.A flying rhino tank or a flying monster tank?" said Ace." That makes no sense." I said." Just tell us." said Ace." A flying rhino tank." I said." Ha told you Dan. A rhino tank is better than a monster tank." said Ace." No way. A monster tank is way better than a rhino tank." said Dan.

I looked out the window and I sighed." Wow mister depressing is even more depressing than usual.Did you and Stella break up or something?" said Terra." Nah.Just tired of them arguing is all." I said." We don't argue." said Dan." Yeah. You kinda do." said Terra." We didn't arguing the day of that trip to the amusement park." said Ace."That is because you were hitting on girls the whole time and Dan was on every single ride." said Terra." She has a point." I said." You always agree with Terra.I mean you never agree with me or Dan." said Ace." Probably because I am like Stella's best friend." said Terra." Nah.I would say Joyce more than usual." said Dan." Got to agree with the Dan." said Ace." Are you serious? I am a way better friend than miss shopping all the time is." said Terra.

" Wow Terra.Hurtful." said Joyce. She stood there with Z and Myra." Morning Joyce,Z,and Myra." I said." Hey Bob.So you think you are a better friend than me to Stella?" said Joyce." Well I actually do things that aren't a stereotype to women." said Terra." Well at least I act like one not you who act like a boy most of the time." said Joyce." I call a cat fight!" said Ace.

I then grab a ball and I said," Richest shot!" I then threw it off a wall and it hit Ace in the back of his head and he fell down right in between the arguing females breasts." Ace!" said the two.

They punched him into the roof." Ouch. Does that happened often Z?" said Dan." Yeah Dan.This is why the school had to rebuilt the gym." said Z." All right twerps! Sit down!" yelled a voice.I said," Shit! We got her."." Who?" said Dan.

Then a woman walked in.She was a tracksuit and her hair was in a ponytail." My name is Ms. Ellie.The art teacher here at Revolution and Saint academy.I was forced to be the gym teacher because Iris is the swimming teacher alongside her husband.So here is what this class is about.I will be teaching you the best way to be fit so first a jog around the track for the three students I have selected. Would Ace,Bob,and Dan please go to the track? You three will have to run extra because I feel nice." said Ellie." One thing.You are a bitch." I said." Mr.X.I would hate to tell your uncle what you said to me." said Ellie." I really don't care what so ever so go tell my uncle what I said because you are one." I said.

Her face got super furious." That is the final straw! Mr.X!You will be running on the track at least 8 times because I really don't like you." said Ellie." Okay Ms. Bitch." I said.

Selena P.O.V
I was inside the room where Roy was. She was the schools mascot and for good reason.She is Bob's sidekick also known as Titan.She can hold over three tons with her teeth,run two times the speed of light,and she has some of the powers of her master.

I then walked in and I was tackled by Roy." You miss me girl?" I said. She then pointed toward the window and I saw a women making Bob running around the track at the speed of sound." Why is dad doing that?" I said."She was being a dick to Bob." barked Roy." So?That isn't very nice at all." I said." Should we go out there?" barked Roy." Let me get your leash at least." I said.

I was walking the hyper Roy as she ran toward the track." What is this mutt doing here?" said Ellie." Do you like anything fun?" said Bob.He was standing perfect still but his back was hurting." You all right Bob?" I said." Fine Selena.Just a little tired." said Bob.

He then fell down like a tree in a forest." Bob!" I said.I then helped him up and he said," I am not fine.I guess running around the track at the speed of sound wasn't a good idea." ." You think?Come on lets get you to the nurse or something along those lines." I said." Just don't tell Stella." said Bob." Why?" I said." She gets overprotective as all hell." said Bob." That makes no sense." I said." Just take me to the nurse." said Bob." Okay dad.So what about Roy?" I said." She was watching the class play baseball." Roy loves baseball ever since she was a puppy.She wouldn't cause a problem." said Bob.

Ace P.O.V
I was watching my best friend being carried toward the nurse's office by his daughter.When he told me and Dan about her being my daughter,let just say that I didn't like it."Ace.Do you think Bob will be alright?" said Dan." Yeah.Bob taken Ellie's punishment which were fart worse than this one before so he will be fine." I said." I have never seen anyone run so much before." said Dan." Bob will be fine Dan.He will be fine.I mean he survived Devil,defeat his crazy butler from his childhood,travel 3600 universes in under a year,and deals with supernatural threats on a daily basis.He will be fine.Now lets win this for Bob sake." I said.

I then burned the bat I was holding and it cause a little fire." Maybe that why you are called Nova." said Dan." Shut up Dan." I said." So what do you want to do about that fire?" said Dan." Can you make things like firefighters and stuff?" I said." No.I can use my water to put out the fire but our generation is pretty observant.So do you get what I am saying?" said Dan." Yeah.Hey do you know if I can absorb fire?" I said." You can Ace.You didn't know that." said Dan." I don't really know my powers that well." I said." Just go toward the fire and say," Flame absorption".I will cause our class to be distract." said Dan.

I ran toward the fire and  I said," Flame absorption!". The fire went on me and I felt stronger." Oh yeah.Nova just went supernova." I said. I walked toward the bat and I was standing across from Terra." Ace.You are so going down." said Terra.

She threw the ball and I said," Time for you to feel my Supernova smack!". I then hit the ball up into the sky.It then fell down and it was burning." Home run!" said Ellie.I said," Told you."

Grim P.O.V
I was playing my guitar out in the courtyard with girls all around me." Grim. How did you get so good at music? You can play any instrument." said a girl with salmon colored hair." Every since I was a kid I guess.My dad want me to be a solider for something but my mom made him give me music lessons instead of weapons.I was raised in all forms of music growing up so I guess I got really good at it." I said.

The bell rang as the girls ran to class." Wow they are pretty fast." said a voice.I turned around and I saw Bob." Hey man.I thought you were in class." I said." Nah I have two.Swimming and Gym." said Bob." Dude that is pretty sweet." I said." So did your dad want you to be a solider for the Demon army?" said Bob." Yeah.I kinda of joined but I was working for the rebels." I said." They had rebels in the Demon Kingdom?" said Bob."Yeah.They were a pain in the armies ass.I always played music for them after their missions due to my mom being a rebel herself and my dad being the Spider King." I said." Your dad is the Spider King? I don't see the resemblance too well." said Bob."I got my mom's genes." I said." I see.So what happened to Hal?" said Bob." Since you were never born into this universe, he is still work for Reptile." I said." Are you serious? That sucks.I mean he is like the Spider King in a way." said Bob." How is Hal even close to that insect?" I said." They each control a certain species of animal." said Bob." Dam you are right." I said." Like always.So do you mind play me something?" I said." No problem Bob." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Little did the two boys know that a spy for Reptile was watching them.He then return to base where Crock was in a meeting with The Spider King.

In the room was Hal or Hydra,his sister Maria or Medusa,their father Crock leader of Reptile,Dr.Mind the brain of The Spider King,Gamer the leader of C.F.H, and The Spider King." So what did you learn for those boys?" said Crock." One of them is the spider king son and they know Hydra sir." said the spy." That is impossible.No one even know my son's name." said Crock." But they know it sir." said the spy." This is very interesting." said Spider King." Indeed.I mean the hero known as Power has been a pain in Combat For Hire,The Spider King,and Reptile.Along with his dog and his super team they have stop us as much as Epic.So I was thinking we throw our best at them." said Gamer." What about that idiot?" said Medusa." Epic.We can use a dummy to distract him.So who will we pick?" said SK." I am sending my children." said Crock." May I kill those boys who know my name?" said Hydra." Sure go nuts but you must kill one of the Squad." said Crock."Okay so I will be sending Web and Princess." said Spider King." We will be sending Freak,that new Zorro,and Tina." said Gamer." Also lets send some drones to tired out the heroes." said Dr.Mind."Okay so at their schools end we will attack." said Crock.

Terra P.O.V
I was in the art room with Stella,Selena, and Aurora.We had art together." So have you guys seen Bob yet?" said Stella." He was in my gym class.He had to run around the track at least 800 times because Ms.Ellie made Ace,Dan,and himrun around the track for some reason." I said." Ms.Ellie hates Robert because he is the nephew of Bruce.She and Bruce have dated in the past.Bruce broke up with her and she hates the family ever since." said Aurora." Then why doesn't she hate me?" said Selena." You are known as Stella's cousin.Even if you look like a female Bob,she won't hate you." said Aurora."Wow Bob put a lot of data into you.Like letting you know how to shop like a real girl." I said." She was made by Bob and she studies the people who entered the simulation." said Selena." Sounds pretty smart." said Stella." So is Ms.Ellie in here?" I said." No she got transferred out.I am so happy for that.She was a terrible art teacher." said a boys voice.

I turned around and I saw Ryan.Ryan was known as a great detective,He helped solve his first case when he was only 3 so he was always gone doing work or something." Hey Ryan.How was your and Carly's summer.We didn't see you two lovebirds until the very end." said Stella."Mostly detective stuff.Truth be told, I was kinda of bored because after each case Carly made me go shopping with her and it is very boring shopping with her.So who is the female Bob?" said Ryan."My name is Selena.I am Stella's cousin." said Selena."So where is Carly?" I said." She has history right now.She can't handled Ms.Destiny." said Ryan." Ms.Destiny?Why her?" said Stella."Isn't Stella jealous of her?" said Selena." Yeah. She thinks she will steal Bob away from her." said Aurora."Seriously Stella? Bob and you are so freaking close.You two are perfect together.And if Bob breaks up with you.We will break him." I said." Thanks.I think." said Stella.

I was walking toward the courtyard where I saw Bob and Ace talking.Ace has changed since I last saw him.He seems less perverted than usual." Hey Terra. How was Stella with Destiny?" said Bob." She did fine and don't you dare break up with her or I will break your back." I said." No way.You couldn't Terra." said Bob." Would you like me to show you Bob?" I said." No.I am going to get some drinks." said Bob.

He walked off and it was only me and Ace." So Terra?How was your summer? I didn't see you that much because I was with the guys playing games and try to get some girlfriends." said Ace."It was great Ace.I wish I got to see you more." I said." I thought you hated my guts or something." said Ace." No.I just say that."I said." So do you like someone here?I mean there are some pretty hot guys at this school include Bob and myself."said Ace.

Does he know that I like him or something?" Nope." I said " So when is Bob coming back with those drinks already?" said Ace." Don't you like some energy drink that fuels your power or something?" I said." Yeah.Hyper drink.It boost my fire producing powers because I wasted energy fast.Being a ladies man is pretty hard work." said Ace." It must be." I said." Is being a princess hard? I mean you must get like a billion love letters or something like that." said Ace." Not really.I am sometimes act like a guy so most guys here go for one of the other girls." I said." So are you and Joyce friends?" said Ace." Why do you ask that?" I said." You two fight all the freaking time.It is really scary to Roy.You know Bob and his dog." said Ace." Roy is like the little sister I have never had.She cares about all of us doesn't she?" I said." Just like Bob." said Ace.

"What do you mean by that?" I said." Every since I met Bob back in the second grade.He has always being caring toward his friends.He stands up for them,helps them with their problems,and he is just a nice guy to be around.I am so happy that Bob and Stella are together." said Ace.I have actually never seen Ace care about anyone before that isn't a girl with big breasts." So Ace? What if me and you were dating?" I said." Me and you? That is pretty funny Terra.I mean we are complete opposites." said Ace.

He was laughing as I punched him into the wall.Bob walk toward us and he said," So what happened while I was gone?"."Nothing just Ace trying to be a pervert." I said.

Aurora P.O.V
Terra likes Ace.I don't know for how long but she likes him.I am one of her best friends so I am going to make Terra tell Ace that she likes him.I first need some assistance to do so because Terra isn't like Stella.She doesn't know if her feeling for Ace is true or not.

I went toward Bruce's office.He was a gym teacher here and I knew that he wasn't teaching right now.I then knocked on the door and I saw Bruce." Hey Aurora.What's up?" said Bruce." Can I talk to you about something?" I said." Um sure." said Bruce.

He then made me enter his office.It was pretty messy." You know Ace and Terra right?" I said." Yeah.They are some of Bob's friends.Why do you ask?" said Bruce." I think Terra likes Ace.Is that true?" I said." Maybe but I ain't so sure about Ace.He was always been a ladies man.He can never stay on a single girl for more than a minute." said Bruce." What if I make them fall for each other?" said Aurora." I don't know.Maybe if you make them get into some situations that make Ace fall for Terra.I have no idea how that will work though." said Bruce. I then got an idea." I got it.Thanks Bruce for the advice." I said. I left the office as Bruce went to the coffee machine.

I was with Stella and Joyce.They were her closest friends" What do you want Aurora?" said Joyce." You know Terra right?" I said." What about her?"said Joyce.

Joyce and Terra weren't exactly best friends." She likes someone." I said." Are you serious? That is awesome news Aurora.Right Joyce?" said Stella." So who the girl?" said Joyce." Actually it is Ace." I said." Really?They seem so different." said Stella." That what we said about you and Bob but never judge a book by its cover." said Joyce." Here is the issue at hand.Terra is too scared to admit her feelings because Ace is a huge player and a idiot.So how are we going to make Ace fall in love with Terra or make Terra admit her feelings?" I said." We could use our beauty to get Ace and Terra in situations that will make Ace fall for Terra." said Joyce.

She was thinking of something evil." That is a good plan but maybe we should try to help Terra tell Ace her feelings." said Stella." I like Stella's plan so let go with that but we will be using some of Terra's idea as well." I said." Okay.lets start Plan Terra." said Joyce.

Dan P.O.V
" Robert. Why are we in the weight room again?" I said.I was with Bob in the school's weight room." To make your muscle big." said Bob.He was wearing something that a coach would wear." Why?" I said." Your brain might be capture by a enemy so I am here to train your body to the Power perfection." said Bob." For how long?" I said." Till I feel like stopping you." said Bob.

He then made me start training." So does Ace like Terra?" I said." Not from what I notice.Why do you ask?" said Bob." I read the female robot's mind earlier and I learned that Terra likes Ace." I said." Who knew? I thought they would go great together but Ace's playboy style of living could be a big problem." said Bob." Well maybe we should do something." I said." Nah.I never mess with the heart unless it is a foe then I go full on Power." said Bob." So what should we do?" I said." Maybe figure out what Ace likes in a girl.I think he is sleeping in his math class." said Bob." Can't we take him out of class?" I said." Yeah.I have an idea." said Bob.

I was walking with Bob and Ace.We were in at one of the tables in the cafeteria." I am so happy that you got me out of there.Ted was boring." said Ace." So Ace?What girls do you have your eye on lately?" I said." Well there is the cute girl from my science." said Ace." What makes a girl cute to you?" said Bob." That is a weird and specific question.I think what makes a girl cute to me is that she want to look cute,smart,and a nice person to be around." said Ace." So what do you think of Terra?" I said." Terra is kinda of like a guy to me.I mean she beats me up." said Ace." So everyone beats you up even the girls." said Bob." I know that but Terra just acts like a guy to me.She is just a friend." said Ace.

That might take longer than I thought. "So Ace? Do you know any girls that might like me?" I said." There are tons. Just say you are a super genius or mine or Bob's friend and you will get so many babes on you." said Ace." Okay." I said.

Stella P.O.V
I was inside my history class when the bell rang.I then put my stuff away and I saw Bob." Hey Stella.You ready to have the whole period with yours truly?" said Bob." Yeah." I said.

He then led me toward the courtyard where it was complete empty." Where did everyone go?I am pretty sure other people have this off." I said." Oh.I made them go away.They are fine.I made them want to go the library of horror!" said Bob." The library isn't scary Bob." I said." But the person who works there scary the crap out of me!" said Bob." She got scary because Ace was hitting on her daughter.Does Ace have no limits?" I said." He loves cute girls." said Bob." So can you help me with my history Bob?" I said." I thought you said you were good at school." said Bob." You know that I am terrible at history.You taught me history when you didn't have powers." I said." I did?" said Bob." Yeah.You knew your history.I mean our teacher love you because of this." I said." I guess I will teach you about history.So what are you learning?" said Bob.

We were in a pretty romantic position. "Okay do you get why he did that?" said Bob." Yeah.He destroy the country government because his mother was killed." I said." Good.So I have a non- history question?" said Bob." Sure what is it?" I said." I heard from Dan that who learned this from Aurora that Terra likes Ace.Is this true?" said Bob.

"Dam it.I forgot that Dan is a freaking psychic." I said." So it is true?" said Bob." Yeah." I said." So should we try to get them together?" said Bob." I really have no idea." I said." Well I have an idea but I need your help." said Bob." Bob having an romantic idea?Were you taken by aliens?" I said." Nah.Aliens can't take me away from you girl.I has thinking of using our next class to get Ace to realize Terra's beauty." said Bob." Bob.You are so devilish sometimes." I said." I guess my father's demon blood affects me in ways." said Bob.

He then looked at his arm and he said," I will meet you at the table.I got to the lab."." Can I come with you?" I said." Sure.I see no problem." said Bob.

I was in the lab waiting for Bob.He was measured his blood." So what are you doing again?" I said." I have been notice some changes with my powers lately." said Bob." I haven't notice anything Bob." I said." I have.I don't want to turn into a villain and then you leave me." said Bob." I will never leave you Bob.You know this.If you became a villain then I will became one too." I said." Thanks Stella." said Bob.

His phone rang." Blood Demon 60%." said his phone." I knew it." said Bob. "What does that mean?" I said." I am turning into a demon kingdom person." said Bob." What? So what does that mean?" I said." I am about to became a villain." said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
I was looking at my arm during lunch as Selena said," You alright Bob?"." Hey Selena.This might be a weird question. Does something happened at this point in my life?" I said." Have you been experienced any abnormal changes in your body lately?" said Selena.

Yeah a lot of demon blood." I said." You are changing into a demon." said Selena. " What does that means?" I said."It means that you are turning into a demon. You will be become mean and harsh to everyone around you.The plus is your superpowers get a big boost." said Selena.

"I don't want to became like Devil." I said."Is that your counter part from another universe or something?" said Selena." Yeah.I haven't seen him since I left." I said." He is a member of your team of elite superhero in the future." said Selena." He becomes a hero?" I said." Well lets just say that life gives a little miracle and you make a chances to be a hero." said Selena." Do he have a kid?" I said." A little boy. Devil wanted to make him see him as a hero." said Selena.

"Wow what is the boys name?" I said." Mick." said Selena." Cool name." I said." So are you okay with became a villain for a while?" said Selena." I'll get used to it. Tell Stella I am sorry for whatever I do." I said." She knows that it isn't you." said Selena." I know." I said.

I then saw my girl being hit on by Zeke. She was sitting with Ace,Terra,and Joyce." So Stella my love.How was your summer?It must have been terrible being stuck in Japan with Bob the loser." said Zeke." Actually Zeke,Japan was very nice.I got to see some pretty cool stuff." said Stella." You are just saying that.I mean Bob is pretty pathetic.I bet he can't lift." said Zeke." He is actually pretty strong." said Terra." Right?I believe that as much as you like Ace.I knew this" said Zeke.

Her face went crimson red as Ace said," What did you say Zeke?".I forgot that Ace is deaf. He always hanged out around gun ranges when he was little.I fixed his ears but sometimes he can't hear things." I said." said Zeke." He doesn't need to know that Zeke." I said.He turned around and he saw me." How the hell did you do that? I got super hearing." said Zeke." You must not having super hearing." I said.

I sat next to Stella and I said," Leave my girl and my friends alone.Go hang out with your friends.".He then walked off and he said," You are so going to feel my wrath."I then said," Sorry about him."." It is fine Bob.You got rid of that loser." said Terra." What did he say anyway?" said Ace ." He said that you sucks as a ladies man." I said."He is so going down!" said Ace.

Terra then hit him out cold." I thank the gods that is half deaf.So you guys know about my crush on commander stupid here?" said Terra."It isn't that bad." said Stella."Love works in strange ways.I learned this expression Love is like a game of chance." I said." What does that mean?" said the girls." You will understand some time later ladies.I got to go somewhere.See you guys at the pool." I said.I walked off as I sensed Zeke ready to kill me." So you want a fight? Bring it on Epic." I thought.

I was sitting in the bleachers in my trunks waiting for the rest of my class." I can't believe that I am stuck with Zeke." I thought.I then punched a nearby wall breaking it." I could never do that before." I thought.

I then saw Ace and Dan." I can't believe that we have all these hot girls in our swimming class.This is going to be so awesome!" said Ace." It will be nice but I think you should focus on these girls." said Dan." Danny.You will learn soon enough that I am a ladies man who loves every hot women on this planet." said Ace." Right.That makes no sense because of your current circumstance." said Dan." What does that mean?" said Ace." You will understand later.Hey look Bob." said Dan.

They walked toward me and Ace said," Hey Bob.You excited to see Stella in a bikini and what happened to the wall?"." Um it broke with my fist." I said." You never could do that with actually trying." said Dan." Guess I am getting stronger." I said." Okay then do you know who is in our class?" said Ace." Zeke." I said." Who is Zeke?" said Dan." A total dick who like Stella and he makes fun of Bob on a daily basis." said Ace." Thanks Ace." I said. I then punched the air and I said," Why did he have to be here?".

I was in the pool relaxing." This is so nice.It calms my demon blood." I thought.Then I heard the noise from a male."Cannonball!"

I then fell in as I saw Zeke." Sorry Bob old pal.Did I disturb you?" said Zeke." No problem at all." I said.I then growled like a crazed dog." Bob are you alright?" said Stella.

She was behind me in her stars bikini.My face was crimson red." Yeah I am fine Stella." I said." Wow Stella you look so hot.Maybe me and you should get together.I mean we are the two hottest people on campus." said Zeke.

He then flexed his muscle and Stella said," No thanks.I like Bob for his charm not his muscles." said Stella." So is Bob a better swimmer than me?" said Zeke." Yeah.I am pretty good at swimming Zeke. Best at my school." I said." Oh.You want a race?" said Zeke."Okay sure." I said.

I was at my starting point and I was get coached by Ace." Okay Bob.Keep your body focus on beating Zeke." I said." What does that mean?" I said." Matchstick means that keep your mind on winning because if Zeke wins he will never stop reminding you if this."said Terra." That is so true.So can I use my skills to win?" I said." You are thinking of cheating Bob?" said Aurora." Well Zeke is going to do it.I mean he is Epic." I said." Well you have a point there but my father never cheated his way to presidential power." said Selena." So no cheating?" I said."Yes Bob." said the 4." Okay then." I said.

I then enter the water as I heard Zeke say," Winner get Stella."." She isn't an object Zeke and she is my girlfriend." I said.

I then swam like a freaking cheetah in water." Winner is Bob!" said Dan.I then put my fist in the water." Told ya." I said.

Zeke then swam toward me and I knew what he was going to do so I blocked it." How the hell did you do that?!" said Zeke." I got beat up by people over half my size.I have great reflexes and a powerful uppercut." I said. I then punched him into the air and he made a splash.

I was waiting by Stella's locker." Where is she?" I said.I then saw her running." Sorry Bob.The lines for the locker room were long." said Stella."It is fine.I was worried about you okay." I said." You are still a big sweetheart even with that demon blood." said Stella." Yeah for how long." I said." Don't worry about it.Lets go to Le Devil." said Stella."

My phone then rang and I said," You got Bob."." Thank god Bob.It is the worst thing ever in existence." said Audrey." What is it mom?" I said." The Spider King,Crock,and Combat For Hire are going to attack the school." said Audrey." They would never team up ever due to their differing opinion on the matter of world dominating." I said." Well they are working together son so you need to get your daughter,dog,and team together to stop them." said Audrey." Are you insane?I mean what if H.O.P.E or the guild come after me because I destroy their military base by complete accident." I said.

A week ago, I destroy a whole military base made by H.O.P.E. They made me a national threat."So do it quickly then!Just do it son or we will cut you off." said Audrey.I then hung up my phone and I told Stella," We need to get the team assemble.We got a big threat.".

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was standing over his team and he said," We have henchmen for the Spider King,HOPE,Combat For Hire,and Reptile against us plus we have their generals then we have H.O.P.E and the Guild."." Are you crazy Power? That is just insane." said Ace." Yeah Power.If Nova says that is insane,it is pretty fucking insane." said Terra." You guys are just not ready yet but this will be a great test as a team." said Bob." But master.Those foes have many worker and we are a group of 9." said Aurora.

Bob then sensed them." I am going." said Bob." I am coming with you Bob." said Selena,Stella,and Roy." Anyway one else?" said Bob.

They nodded their heads as Bob ran toward the henchmen as Stella flew after him." Is it just me or does Robert seem off?" said Dan." Yeah.He isn't his cool and strong self." said Grim.

Selena then looked at her hands and Roy barked," Do you know something Selena?"." You can tell us Selena.We are kinda of a family." said Ace." Bob is becoming a demon.His father's blood is starting activate.Mine was removed when I was born so I never went through this.I came back in time to stop this but it didn't work." said Selena." Bob a demon?" said Dan.

He imagine Bob looking a devil." He looks awesome!" said Dan.He then was hit with a baseball bat." So anyway Selena?Is there a way to stop it?" said Terra." Maybe if he goes full on this." said Selena." Which means?" said Grim,Terra, and Ace." Power Explosion." said Aurora. " In other words,until Bob falls." said Selena." Lets go make him full on Power then." said Ace." Right!" said the seven.

The 5 teens flew or ran after Bob and Stella.Roy looked at Selena and she said," Bob will be fine Selena.Bob's friends are pretty strong."." I know that girl but I worry about Stella." said Selena." What happenes to Stella?" said Roy." Dad told me not to tell who my mom is or what happened to her after all this." said Selena." You can tell me.I will be around forever thanks to my coat." said Roy.

Selena then told Roy and Roy said," Are you serious?"." 100%.Stella is forever changed thanks to today." said Selena.

Bob then stopped and he saw the armies.It was very big." This will be fun." said Bob.

He then ran toward them and he said," Power Sword grow and then Giant slash!". His swords grew and then he slashed them in half." Ah yeah.Way too easy.What was she worry about?This was easy." said Bob.Then every thing went back together." What the hell?" said Bob.

Then Web and Rattle walked toward him." It is The Spider King's best formula. Power trapping Web!" said Web.He then trapped Bob into a wall which he couldn't break." What! I can usually break this stuff." said Bob." Don't you get it Power? We came prepare for you. Venom!" said Rattle.

He then made venom go in Bob and he screamed." You like it Power? That came from me." said a voice.Bob then turned his head and he saw a women.She had salmon colored hair like Hal but it was longer and she was beautiful." You must be pretty happy to have me in you.Don't you?" said Medusa." I have to stop you." said Bob." That won't happened Power. You see we have made ourselves able to beat you." said Web." Yeah we won." said Rattle.

Then Bob heard," Power!Supernova Blast!". A huge amount of fire burned the area to ashes even the mountain.Bob was then free from the web." How is this possible? We made the web stronger than you." said Rattle." You did but my teammate's flame is stronger than anything." said Bob.

He then flew toward his friends as the enemies went back to normal." Power! Are you alright?" said Terra." Just a little tired is all." said Bob.He then fell down as Dan said," He has a strong poison inside him.My guess is from that women over there."." She is mine.No one hurts my friends." said Grim.

He then ran toward Medusa and he said," Eat this.Darkness Explosion!" He then made a explosion of darkness onto Medusa and she flew into the forest with Grim on her tail." Psycho! Go with Dark so he doesn't get himself killed.We will be here waiting for Lunar,Titan,and Galaxy plus protecting Power." said Aurora.

Dan then flew off after Grim but Dan didn't notice that the women with the sword on her back was following him.

Terra and Ace were protecting Bob and Aurora.Aurora was trying to get rid of the poison."So where are they?" said Bob." They were stopped by Princess." said Aurora." Is she that crazy woman who thinks that she is a princess?Flame ring!" said Ace." Actually Nova.She is a princess and she is related to Grim in a way.Gravity Pull and then Freeze Bomb." said Terra.

Ace then burned them and then Terra brought them in and she froze them." Are they done yet?These things are more persistence than fighting that god dam enemy." said Ace.The ice then broke as they appear with Freak." You alright there Nova?" said Freak." Crap now we have the reject of Combat plus them.Fun!" said Terra.Freak then said," Fissure!".

Ace was dragged into the ground as Freak said," Once you go in,you can never come back."." Phoenix Flight!" said Ace.He then turn into a Phoenix and he flew out of there but then Freak said," Lighting!"A giant bolt of lighting then hit Ace.Ace went back into the ground and the ground went back to normal." Nova!" yelled Terra.

Then Princess flew past her and Roy, Stella,and Selena came in." Where is Ace,Dan,and Grim?" said Selena."In the forest near by and Ace is dead." said Terra.

Roy then started to dig." What is she doing?" said Terra." Trying to find Ace. Now where is Bob?" said Stella.She then saw Bob glowing." What happened to him?" said Stella." A special poison known as Infinite.We made it so we can counter Power." said Freak." Stella!You can heal him with your powers." said Selena." Are you sure that I can?" said Stella." I know that you can Stella.I believe in you." said Bob." Okay.I will try." said Stella" Don't worry Stella.Me and Aurora will handled Princess while Roy and Terra will go find Ace." said Selena.

Roy then barked as she and Terra went underground." I will not let you win!" said Freak.He then went after them as Aurora and Selena were getting ready to fight on the armies of three evil teams." Ready Stella?" said Bob." Yeah.Holy Light!" said Stella.A giant light hit Bob.

Terra was looking like crazy for Ace as Roy was looking for his scent." Roy.Will we find him?" said Terra."Yeah.I know that you like him." barked Roy." You are right Roy." said Terra.

Roy sighed her head as they found Ace. He was a bird still." I knew you would find me." said Ace.He then went back to normal as Terra catch him.Roy then barked as Freak found them." You found him.I am impress but you will be dead with him!Mega Freak!" said Freak.

He then went crazy as he punched Roy back to the surface." Roy!You are a real bastard!Time to trap you underground. Planet Explosion!" said Terra.She then made the surface around Freak explode.

The two then flew up there as the hole was covered with rocks." Good job.You are really powerful.You could break Bob's back." said Ace.Ace then stood up as Aurora said," Nova! Catch!".Ace then grab the drink and he drank it."I feel refreshed.Time for Nova to shine! Supernova Blast!" said Ace.

Ace then flew around all the henchmen and then said," Stand Back!". They then explode and it cause a giant blast of fire. He made a explosion which made his face." Really?" said the girls." Yeah." said Ace.

In the forest Grim finally found Medusa." You must be pretty strong to hit me back this far." said Medusa.She then transformed into a snake woman." Time for this Mega Strangle!" said Medusa.She grab Grim and she strangle him." You put up a great fight.You might be able to beat my brother.But not me." said Medusa. " Hydra is way stronger than you." said Grim.

He was out cold as Dan said," I got to agree with Dark on this one." He picked up Hydra and he said," Super Throw!". Medusa was thrown away as Grim got back up." Thanks man.I ow you one." said Grim." It is was no problem." said Dan.

He then sensed Hal." Time for us to face our fears." said Dan.Then Hydra appeared in his reptile/human form with Zorro." Is that Trina?" thought Dan."You know my name.You must die!" said the two." Supernova Slash!" said Zorro." Dragon Explosion!" said Hal." Darkness Reign!" said Grim.Darkness then captured the two as Dan said," Sleep!" The two fell asleep as Medusa came back down." Too easy." said Grim and Dan.

" So who is left?" said Stella." Let see.I took down Web,Rattle,Tina.and Princess. Terra took down Freak.Dan and Grim just took down Hal,Medusa,and Zorro.Who are we missing?" said Ace."We finished." said Grim.

Bob was then back to normal." Okay.I am ready to kick some ass." said Bob.He then saw nothing left." You guys left me nothing." said Bob." Sorry dad.We got in the zone." said Selena."It is fine.I just want some action." said Bob.

Dan then said," Power.You may be getting some soon.H.O.P.E is coming alone with The Guild."." Awesome!Time for some revenge." said Bob.His fist start to glow.Roy went over to Selena and said,"Is it starting?"." Yeah.It is." said Selena.

Then a hundred tanks,war jets,jeeps,and many more stuff surround the heroes." Put your hands or we will shoot." said a person on a microphone."Stop General. Let me handled this." said Zeke.

He then flew near Stella as Bob started to get mad." So who are you?" said Zeke." My name is Lunar." said Stella. "You already know my name so here is a little present from me." said Zeke.

He then kissed Stella as Dan said," You are so dead."."What is that supposed to mean?" said Lynch." This." said Dan.Bob then said," Get off her You bastard! Demon King Power Form!" said Power. He then glowed red.

He grew long claws and wings.His aura was red." Time for you to die.I will be getting some more power from your blood.Hyper Slash!" said Bob.He then made Epic go into twenty tanks." Get out of here now!" said Bob.

He then transported away his friends but Stella stayed."I am not leaving you." said Stella." I care too much about you plus I want some revenge on that bastard." said Bob.

He then transported Stella away as he said,"Bring your best HOPE.My demon blood wants some fighting.".Then the missile and rocket came toward Bob." You think that can stop me with those? I laugh as well.Demon King absorption!" said Bob.

He then made the ammo go inside him." Time for a attack.Hellish Blast!" said Bob.He then made a giant bomb made pure of demonic energy and he fired it.It destroy everything." Way too easy." said Bob.

Epic then came out of the fire." What is your deal man?" said Epic." I don't like you." said Bob." Attack Particle and Brain." said Epic." Wall of Plutonium!" said Particle." Mind break!" said Brain. 

Bob stood there and he said,"Is that your best?Demon Roar!".He then roared and Particle and Brain went back into the fire."Brain!" said Donna." Particle!" said Kari,They went after them and Epic said,"You are so dead now."."Hit me with your best shot!" said Bob."Okay then.Big Nuclear Bang blast!" said Epic.

Epic made Bob's surrounding exploded. Bob stood there with his wings moving." Is that your best?Time to end this and you! Armageddon Nuclear Big Bang Curse Plague Punch!" said Bob.He then punched Epic and then a huge explosion happened.

Bob P.O.V
I felt really weak.I have never this week before in my life due to me having the blood of a demon and a human.I opened my eyes with all my might.I then saw Stella."Stella? Is that you?" I said.She then said,"You are awake.".

She hugged me and I said,"Please don't do that Stella.I don't feel so good."."I am so sorry." said Stella.Then I saw my mother and father walk in with Bruce." Hey Percy.You are finally awake.A lot of people are going to be happy." said Bruce." So what are they doing here?" I said." They came here when Bruce told them about your fight as the Demon King." said Stella." Yeah.I didn't know that my dad's blood would affect you that much." said Arthur." So why do I feel so weak?" I said." You have an amount of energy that you can use and your demon form waste it just like that.So you are feeling weak because of that.You can still walk and your super mind is still working." said Audrey." Thanks.So what of my abilities that I can not use?" I said." Your elemental powers,your blasters,and every other powers besides super speed, strength,mind,cloning,and your sword." said Arthur."So I guess Power is out of commission for a while?" I said." Yeah. You have been out for at least a week." said Bruce." I see." I said.

I then looked out the window." So Bob? Do you think you can walk?" said Stella. "Maybe." I said. I stood up and inwalked toward my dresser." You remind me of when you were little and you were so cute." said Audrey." Can you guys leave? I am going to take a shower." I said.

They left as I looked for my phone.It was Thursday afternoon.It had been 10 days since I was Demon King.I walked toward the bathroom and I saw something on my arm.It was writing."Dear Power.I am your savior.I save you and that Epic boy from that explosion which you made.So I will be seeing you real soon.".I was confused but I enter the shower.

Next time,
Bob deals with not having all of his powers when he gad to go down to the police station for questions on that explosion.      

No comments:

Post a Comment