Thursday, October 31, 2013

Powerful Power part 18 Armageddon!!

This will be one of Bob's greatest fights. The first part will be Bob and Ace P.O.V. This part will be huge compared to others.

Bob P.O.V
I was in the base of the superhero team known as the Team.I was standing in their strategy room with Amazing and Robot.Robot was a living computer and he was very smart." Armageddon is coming.Power is your team ready?" said Robot." Yeah.We have been trained like crazy in the past 5 days." I said." Okay so what do we got Robot?Epic will have a plan and we need to be ready." said Amazing.

" Okay since we be using members on the team now and our reserve members as well and due to Armageddon being powerful.We will putting them into teams to handed Armageddon's pawns." said Robot." This may sound like a stupid question but who do we have on standby?" I said." It is fine Robert.Check it out." said Amazing.He press some buttons and it was a list with their pictures.

I saw the heroes that have been on the team since like forever.Amazing the leader and good person,Robot the man of metal and cybernetics,Sheriff Eagle the sharpshooter in the Wild West,Aqua the women of water,Inferno the man of fire,Monster the beast of the Team,and Venus the women of space.

In the reserve list there was Warp Drive Stella's mom,America Stella's Dad, Wizard the man of magic,Spinner the running women,Mind the psychic women,Warlock the magic man,Weather the women of the weather,Weapon the women with the knockout talent for weapons,Alien the girl that has the power of many aliens,Micro the women who mastered shrinking and growingfor humans,X the man with a troubled past,Nuke the giant man who was the power of nuclear a bomb,and Chill the man of Ice."You guys only have 20 members?" I said."Yeah.The public thinks we have more but we actually have only 20 members." said Amazing." So you can leave Power.I need to work with Amazing on some strategies from Armageddon." said Robot.

I was back in the main entrance where I saw Ace." Hey man.How was the meeting with Amazing and that robot guy?" said Ace." It is was good.Robot is going insane."I said." Why do you think that man?I mean he seems pretty sane to me." said Ace." He is sweating oil and Amazing and I couldn't tell him.He is really working hard." I said." Do you know when Epic is coming back to Earth?Devil has a score to settle." said Ace." Soon according to the crazy robot.So what do you want to do? I mean me and you are in D.C." I said.

We left the Team's base which was Amazing tower." So you want to go to a club or something?" I said." Maybe go visit the white house?" said Ace." You feeling alright man?I mean you haven't been your self since that day at the water park.I mean you have been avoiding the girls lately." I said." Can we talk somewhere private?" said Ace.

He walked toward a alleyway and he said," Terra is looking like a girl."." Ace. This may been a surprise but Terra is a girl." I said." I know that but she was always been like a guy around me.I have never felt any real feelings toward her but after that water park,I am starting to like a single girl." said Ace." So you like Terra?" I said." Yeah but I can't tell her.I mean me and her have been friends since we were kids." said Ace." You should tell her.Lets get back to Mural.I got so many freaking texts during that meeting.Emma really miss me." I said." Aren't you going on a date with her or something?" said Ace." No.I don't think so." I said." Lets get back to Mural already.You got something to do back home.I been home soon so Flame Portal!" said Ace.

He then made a portal made of fire and I was pushed in by the living matchstick.I came out of it and I saw Grim." How was the meeting? And where is Ace?" said Grim." Still in DC and I am fine by the way." I said." That is good man.I wonder what Ace still doing in DC?" said Grim." I don't know but my plan worked." I said." What plan?" said Grim." To get Ace and Terra together.It is working like a charm. Ace is start to fall for Terra thanks to Emma's picking of a bathing suit." I said." So Ace is getting together with Terra?" said Grim." Maybe man.Who knows?" I said.

Ace P.O.V
I  then pushed my best friend into a fiery portal due the fact that I was some business here.I then turned into Nova and I flew toward a school.

It was a boarding school.My mom came here as a child and she wanted me to go here when I turned 17.I was going to turn 17 quite soon.I didn't want to go here because of my friends,my job as Nova, and Terra.She was the girl I longed for but I never knew that because I knew a girl since I was a little kid before I meet Bob,Stella,and the others.I lived with my sister,mother,and father here in DC when I was little.I was a very happy kid always playing with the neighbors.

But then I met her.She was being bullied by some older boys.I took their punishment and she thanked me constantly.We became really good friends until the day I moved to Mural.My mom and my dad got a divorce and I went with my mom to her hometown Mural.I never found love until I meet Emma.She was one of Bob's many female friends.I am still lost why Bob has so many girlfriends but she reminded me of her.We dated but she moved to that school.We broke up and I was depressed for a long time. Bob pulled me out of my slump along with Larry and Norman.I became my playboy self for a long time.After Bob left for his training almost a whole year ago, Terra came into my life.She reminded me of my past when I played with Bob.She is my dream girl but I need to find the old one.

I went into the bushes of the school and I said," Time for me to see if Laura remember me.".The bell rang and then I went into my street clothes as I looked for Laura.She had brown hair and she was a popular girl from what I heard.

I then saw her.She was talking with her girlfriends." Laura!" I said.She then hugged me." Ace!" said Laura." So Laura who is this guy?"said a girl with pigtails and black hair." The name is Ace.I am her old friend." I said."You are still the same guy from 9 years ago.You want to get a coffee or something Ace?" said Laura." I would like that." I said.She then grab my arm as I sighed.

I was sitting across from her.She ordered a very expensive drink thing.My wallet is going to be sonempty after this." So Ace? You have a girlfriend?" said Laura.I then spitted out my drink and I said," What?".

" I am just asking.I haven't seen you and with your charm you should have found a girl by now" said Laura." I don't.I haven't found the right girl yet ago." I said." Right. So what are you doing back in DC?" said Laura." You know.I came here to see you." I said.

Her face went red and she said," Me?". "Yeah.I wanted to know something tgatvI heard from Ivy." I said." What did Ivy say?" said Laura." That you are moving to Mural."I said.She looked at her drink and she said," Yeah."."So when are you coming out to Mural?" I said.

"Today.Today was my last day at the academy.Is your mom going to make you come back here and live here with dad "said Laura."Nah after mom left me,Ivy is taking care of me so I can stay in Mural with Bob." I said."Is he your boyfriend?I never expect you to be gay Ace." said Laura." I am so not gay Laura." I said." I know that Ace.I was just messing with you." said Laura.

She laughed as I thought," I reallyvhate her sense of humor sometimes.".She then stood up and she said," I got to get going.See you soon Ace.".She left the cafe as I sat there." What just happened?" I said.

I walked though my old neighborhood.It was full of old memories of me being a little ladies man.I then said," Guess it is time to go back home.Flame Portal.".I went in the portal of fire and then I was in my house.

It was empty as per normal.Ivy was doing something for the student council or she was hanging out with friends and stuff like that. I sat on my bed and insaid," I like both Terra and Laura.Who should I pick?".

I then heard my phone ring as I heard Bob's ring tone.I grab it and I said,"Sup man."." You getting together with your friend?" said Bob." What?How the hell?"I said." Simmer down matchstick.I asked Ivy.I heard she is coming here tomorrow. So who will you pick?" said Bob." I don't know man.I mean both Terra and Ivy are beautiful." I said." Ace.I need to tell you something.This might shock you but she is a super hero.She is known Flora.She is a member that Robot called me about. She is part of the Team's training program.She is going to help us with Epic." said Bob." Are you freaking insane Bob? I mean she is just a rookie Bob." I said." Calm down.She is the best recruit that they have seen in years.She will be ready to kick some Armageddon." said Bob." Okay man.So how is your date going?" I said." I better get back to it.See you later then." said Bob." Later man and good luck." I said.

I then heard the doorbell ring as I opened the door.I then saw boxes and I saw Laura." That was fast." I said." I was going to say the same thing to you Ace or is it Nova?" said Laura.

I helped her carry boxes in as I said," So you are staying with me and Ivy?"." Yeah. Ivy doesn't mind at all.She is really nice." said Laura."Trust me.She isn't." I said." So I can meet this Bob guy?I heard from Robot that he is really cute." said Laura." Don't try Laura.He is being fought over so don't get involve with it." I said."So is he Power?" said Laura."Yep." I said." That is so cool.So does your sister know that you are Nova?" said Laura." I haven't told her.She doesn't like me getting in violence." I said." I see." said Laura.

She then got close to next to me and she said," I miss you Ace."." I did too." I said." So you want to go to on a date tomorrow?" said Laura." What?!" I said. "Come on Ace.I know you like me and I like you.So lets go out tomorrow."said Laura." I don't know Laura.I mean I got stuff to do like play that new fighting game." I said.

The door bell rang as I saw Terra." Hey Ace.You home?" said Terra."Ace?Who is that?" said Laura.I walked up to the door and I said," Hey Terra.What up?"." So I was thinking that we could go on a date tomorrow?" said Terra." Sorry but he is going with me." said Laura.

She then grab my arm and Terra then said," Who is this Ace?".Her fist were ready to hit her ." My name is Laura or Flora.I am Ace's girlfriend." said Laura." I never said that we were." I said." Is that true Ace?" said Terra." When have I ever lied?" I said.

Terra then smiled as my face went red." He is mine." said Laura.She then grabbed my left arm as Terra grabbed my right."No he is mine."." Who is your girlfriend Ace?" said the two.I then ran out of there as fast as light." Why is my life like this?" I said.

Bob P.O.V
I was stuck on a date with both Stella and Emma.I mean this is nice but I would rather be hanging out with Roy or Devil." You all right love muffin?" said Emma.We were at dinner.I took them both to see a romantic movie.They grabbed my arm the whole time and I couldn't even play with my phone.

I then took them to Dinner at this place where they served the best pizza in Mural." Fine.Just a little tired." I said." Do you want some of my drink honey?" said Stella.

I wasn't going to tell but her outfit was making me like her more." Um sure." I said.I then drank some and Stella's face went red." What just happened?" I said." Nothing Bob." said Stella.I went back to eating as I saw Stella stick her tongue at Emma.My phone rang." I'll be right back ladies." I said.

I went outside as I said," You got the Bob."." Bob!I need your help!" yelled Ace." Calm down man.What is wrong?" I said."You know that Terra likes me right?" said Ace." Yeah.Everyone knows.They have been trying to get you two together for the long time." I said." Serious?Man I am dense as hell.So you know Laura right?" said Ace." Bits and pieces.Why do you ask?" I said." She is living with me and Ivy and she and Terra are fighting over me." said Ace."Isn't that your dream or something like that?" I said."It is but it is like your situation.I like both girls so I don't know who to pick." said Ace.

"Where are you now?" I said." At the park."said Ace." Do you need me to hang out with?I mean Terra would never expect you to be with me."I said." But aren't you on a date with Stella and Emma right now?" said Ace.I was then silent." Have fun on your date man.I go some help from Grim.Later man." said Ace.He then hanged up as I said," Crap!".

I walked toward my table.It was empty." Did they leave to the bathroom?" I thought.I then sat down and I turned on a game." Hey Bob.What are you doing here?" said a voice.I saw Devil.He was wearing their uniform.I then took a picture and I said," On a date.So why are you wearing that uniform?"." Shut up!I need some cash and this place had a opening for me." said Devil." Do you have to do work?" I said." Yes Bob.I do.I better get back to work." said Devil.He walked off as I went back to my game.

My stomach then started to growl as I looked up and I saw that Stella and Emma were still gone.I then turned on my heat scanner.I then found them in the girl's bathroom.I then said silently," Power clone and shrink."

I then made a clone and I shrunked.I then walked toward the bathroom and I became a girl.My hair grew a little long.It was to my shoulder.My hair is just as long but I keep it near my ears for reasons.I shrank about a few inches.My ears tuned from red to blue.My chest grew to a D cup because big breasts equal pain.My clothes became more feminine.My black jacket stay the same but my red shirt became more pretty.

I was in the bathroom and I saw Stella. She was being bullied by two older girls. They look like lesbians and I know what they look like.I the. walked into an empty stall as I grew to normal size.I walked outside and I said,"Stop."."What are you going to do about it bitch?!" said the taller girl.

I went to her and I said," Try it.".She punched me as I blocked it.My hand was hurting like crazy and I punched her.She was out cold on the floor.

Her friend dragged her out as Emma walked in." Stella!" said Emma.She hugged her and my face was red." Thank you miss.What is your name?" said Stella." Crap! I forgot that Stella doesn't know my female form."I thought." My name is Serena." I said." Well thank you Serena.I owe you a slice." said Stella.She then grabbed my hand as I was dragged out of there.

I was sitting next to my clone as he looked at me."What the hell am I going to do?" I thought." You all right Serena? You look stressed." said Stella.She was so pretty when she was eating pizza.She eats like a pig when it comes to Pizza." You have some cheese or grease on your face Stella.Let me get it for you." said my clone.

He then grabbed a napkin as he wiped her face off." Thanks Bob." said Stella." Can you wipe my face to Bob?" said Emma.Her face was messy." I get it Bob is it?" I said.I then cleaned it off as she pouted." I wanted my Bobby to do that." said Emma.

My phone rang as I answered it outside." You got Bob?"." I am come backing Bobby.Just wait and your life will turned for the worst." said a voice." Who are you?!" I yelled into my phone." An old friend.I'll see treacly soon Bob." said the voice. The person hanged up as I said," Time to end this date.".I went tiny and I touched my clone.My clone was now Serena and I was Bob.

I was walking the two home." So do you know where Serena is Bob?You two seem to know each other." said Stella." No." I said."But she and Bobby look like twins." said Emma.

She then grabbed my arm and Stella grabbed my other arm.I led them to their house.The sad thing was that they live on the other side of me.I was in the middle of the two as Stella lived on the right and Emma on the left." Bye Bob." said the two.

I then entered my house and I saw Luke reading the newspapers." How was your date dad?" said Luke." Fine Luke.Just tired." I said. I then sat down and I said," Where is my daughter boy?"." She is in the shower.She was tired after training in the fire dimension." said Luke." I am very happy that you are training son.I mean this battle with Epic will be a hard battle." I said." Don't worry Bob.You trained me in the future and you are pretty much a god then.I think I have this in the bag." said Luke." So do you have powers or not?" I said." Yeah.I am quite strong." said Luke.

"I am going to bed because I am so freaking tired.So I will see you two lovebirds in the morning." I said." Night dad." said Luke.

I was sitting in my comfy and softy bed as I waited till I could hear my daughter and Luke talking." So is my dad asleep?" said Selena." Yeah.He is sleeping now.So do you remember when Armageddon comes here again?" said Luke." Weren't you pay attention at all during class?" said Selena." No.I was in the nurse's office due to my constant wounds." said Luke." Oh yeah.I totally forgot about that.It is really soon." said Selena.I was sitting in my bed and I said," You are going down Epic by my own hand."

I woke up and I saw Roy pounced me." Good morning Roy." I said.I then petted her as I saw Ace." Morning Bob.We have a problem." said Ace." Did you burn down a library again?" I said." No.It is worse." said Ace. " Is Armageddon here?" I said." Nope.We are stuck on a double date." said Ace." Huh?" I said.

I was in the shower as Ace sat on my bed while petting Roy." Okay so what is this double date about?" I said." So Terra told Stella and Emma about me,Terra,and Emma thought of the great idea of a double date." said Ace." That sounds more stupid than watching me being a girl." I said." You would be pretty hot Bob." said Ace." You know that I could tell Terra and Emma about that thing that you did when we were little." I said." You wouldn't.I mean you would break the guy code." said Ace." I break rules all the time.What's stopping me?" I said.

I was in some clothes as Luke opened the door." You girlfriends are here." said Luke." Shut up kid.I mean you are dating his daughter and you aren't stuck on the worst thing since they invented school." said Ace." What is with him? He seem more heated up than usual." said Luke." He wasn't like a girl with this serious before so he is acting like a crazy son of a bitch." I said with an accent that Max would love." So what are you guys going to do? Just tell them no." said Luke." You know them in the future Luke.What are they like then?" said Ace.

He looked off and he said," Can't say.". Ace then raged and he said," Tell me!".I grab him and I said," Stop man!He doesn't have to tell you."." Thanks Bob.I owe you one." said Luke.

I had Ace tied up and I kept him in my room." Bob!Let me out already!" said Ace." I am not going to do that.I know you aren't the real Ace." I said." What?" said Ace.

I then punched him and he then turned into an slime thing." You are smart Power user." said the slime.He then jumped toward me as I said," I am not going to let that happened.Freeze!".I then froze the slime in a fancy sculpture." I knew that you weren't the real Ace due to the fact that he never attacks Luke." I said.

I put him in the closet as Ace walked in." Hey man.Did you see a slime thing come in here?" said Ace." Yeah.I froze him.He won't be causing us trouble." I said." That is awesome.That thing attacks me.I burned his henchmen." said Ace." So are Stella,Terra,Emma,and Laura here?" I said." No way man.We got the whole day to ourselves." said Ace." I got to change. That slime makes you sweat." I said." Yeah." said Ace.I then walk in there as Ace burned the Slime outside my window." You are cleaning that." I said." Dam it!" said Ace.

Devil P.O.V
Bob's butler is a giant dick.He then made me get some jobs to stay at his home.He doesn't make Bob,Luke,and Selena pay rent just me.I don't know why but I have at least 3 jobs.I have a job at the pizza bar,and this one here.It is a cafe with karaoke.I was a waiter or something along those lines according to my manager."Derek!Get to work!We have customers!" said my manager.

His name is Chuck but at work we have to call him something that makes him feel like a god.He works more than I do and he has a girlfriend?

I went over to the table and I sighed.It was Ace and Bob's girlfriends.Before I left for work." Hey aren't you Bob's twin or something?" said Emma." I have a name you know." I said while pointing to my name tag."Hi Derek." said Laura." So what would you lovely ladies like?" I said.

I had their orders and gave it to the cook as I listened in on the girls conversation. They were fighting over Ace and Bob respectfully." So Emma,who is better? Me or Terra?" said Laura." I like you Laura." said Emma." Come on Emma.I got so many better quality than her." said Terra." I have a better question who is better for mr Bob.Me or that slut Emma?" said Stella.

They bicker like little girls as I sensed a enemy.The wall then broke down near them.Men came running like crazy fast and I shrank.A man with an old army general type feeling enter the restaurant." Attention!I am troop 1 leader Commander Warren! I am here to take these ladies for the Commander-In-Chief!" said Warren.

My phone the rang and it was Bob.I answered it as Bob yelled," Devil!Where are you right now!?"." Calm down Percy.I will handled Warren.Just relax." I said.

I then closed my phone and I turned into the devil." Stop right there Warren." I said." Isn't that Devil?" said a soldier." Yeah.I am.Demon grab!" I said.

My arm then grew and I picked up the soldier and I said," Since you guys are obvious robots.I think no one would mine if I break you.Russian back break!".They all were gone as Warren was clapping.

He was standing there as Bob and Ace girls were being taken off." You may be good with your fighting but you lack anything that Power has." said Warren." I am way better than Power!Demon Claw!" I yelled.

My arm then became a giant claw.I jumped toward Warren and he blocked it." Too sloppy.Time for Transport!" said Warren.I then was inside a cage." Where the hell am I?" I said.I was surround by gas." Time for you to sleep Devil." said a voice.A man then walked over to me."You!" I said. I was asleep." One down." said the man.

Grim P.O.V
I was with Dan.We were at that cafe with the cutest maids according to Ace." So why are we here again?" said Dan." To get Ace out of his slump of course." I said." Doesn't he have enough problems already?I mean he has Terra and Laura. This isn't a good idea." said Dan." Dan.A maid here in America means something way different from Japan.They will make you feel better and love life." I said." Yeah.The same as a hooker." said Dan." Be nice and help me scope out nice and kind girls without reading their minds." I said.

We looked around and we got bored.We left the store as I saw a tired Bob." You all right man?" said Dan." There was a explosion in town.Devil was there and he is missing.I thought he would come here. "said Bob." And why do you think that?" I said." Well.I was watching with my scouting drone.He came here to this and the other maid cafe in Mural." said Bob." So Devil has a maid thing?" said Dan." I can't say for sure.I have Ace and the drones look for him." said Bob." Do you guys need some help?" I said." Yeah.We do." said Bob.

After a good 2 hours,I was with Bob and Ace."Have you guys seen Dan?" I said. Bob was on his phone and he said," Nope the drones haven't seen him.It is like he went missing."."What about Terra, Emma,Laura,and Stella?" said Ace." Nope.They are gone as well." said Bob." I will go looking.You guys stay here." I said.

I then ran off as I found Dan in an alleyway." Dan!"I yelled.I then walked in and I was surround by foes.Dan then turned around and he change shape.He became a man.He had black hair which way too dark."Brother!What are you doing here?And where is Dan?" I said." None of your business brother.Time for you to go to sleep." said my brother.One of the foes sprayed mevwith a gas and I was out cold."We are done.Reporting back to mother ship." said my brother.

Ace P.O.V
I was in Bob's house.He was worried. Grim,Dan,Devil,Stella,Laura,Emma,Lynch,Donna,and Terra were missing." So do you know they could be Bob?" I said." I don't know!It is like they are missing!" said Bob.

The door opened and Roy,Luke,and Selena were there." You guys are safe! Thank the gods!" said Bob.I then said," Where were you guys anyway?"." We were being held capture by some weird guy in an alleyway.He then touched Selena.I punched him into a wall and Roy bit him." said Luke.Bob then pet his dog and said," You guys are the real deal."." What happened Dad?" said Selena.

"They are missing?!"said the two humans and the dog barked." Yeah.They went missing just a few hours ago.Bob has be freaking worried like crazy." I said." Aren't you worried at all?" said Luke."I am but I don't show it kid." I said.

A fire then came out of the table." Did you do that Ace?" said the three." Um no!" I yelled.The table then turned into a fire monster." You can control fire? I laugh." said the fire.

He then grabbed me and I said," Ow! That hurt.Not!Flame absorption!".He then went inside me as I said," Call the Team Now!".

Bob P.O.V
We were in DC.The entire team was here including Stella's mom and dad.They went up to me and Warp Drive said," Where is Stella?"." She was taken by some bastard." I said."You don't know who that is." said America." I am going to find her Mister Polar." I said." I know that you will son.You always love our little Stella." said America." Go check on your friend Ace Bob." said Warp Drive." Thanks Mrs.P." I said.

I then ran toward the lounge and I saw Ace." You alright man?I mean you just had that thing inside you." I said." I am fine Bob.Just a little tired is all.I am going to be ready for that fight with Armageddon." said Ace." That things was from Zeke?!" I said." Yes.It was Power." said a voice.

I then turned around and I saw Alien.She was wearing all green and she said," I am Alien and you may call me Eliza since we will be working together."." You don't need to be so formal Eliza.May I ask a question?" said Ace." Yes you may Nova." said Eliza." Are you from England?" said Ace." Yes I am from across the yard.How did you know this Nova?" said Eliza." I learned all the other languages and I can tell them apart." said Ace." Anyway?So do you know anything about that alien that Ace had inside him?" I said." Yeah.He squealed like a pig.He told Amazing about Epic and Armageddon." said Eliza." And do they know where they are?" I said." Yes.They are in our solar system as we speak Power." said Eliza." Good." I said.

I went down to the lab and I saw Robot and Amazing." You know then Power?" said Robot." Yeah.What is the battle plan?" I said." We are getting the jets ready and we are travel toward a known planet where there is no life." said Amazing." What are their numbers?" I said." I haven't got a good scanner on their forces yet." said Robot.

The door opened and Max popped his head in." Sorry for interrupting y'all but something on the TV you might want to see." said Max." Thank you Eagle."said Amazing.

Robot then turned on the TV and a reporter was on." This just in.The special forces team known as HOPE is in Washington DC to capture and append known villainous team The Team and Squad by orders of Commander in Chief Epic." said the reporter.

Amazing press a button and he yelled," Start up those jets now Inferno! Weather, Aqua,and Warlock!Stop HOPE at all costs.Everyone else head down to the jets! Squad members as well!".He then grabbed my arm and he said," Stop standing around Bob! We have to get out of here!"

I was thrown in a jet along with Ace, Luke,Selena,and Roy.Amazing enter as well with Sheriff Eagle,X,and Alien." Alien! Start this thing!Max and X get on those guns!The rest strap in.This puppy is going to get crazy!" yelled Amazing.

The plane went off as missile and bullets were flying." How the hell is Zeke the president of the united states?And why is HOPE attacking us?!Aren't they on your side?" yelled Ace." Kid.HOPE is known for experimenting on super humans!The public doesn't know about it.Only us and the Guild!" said Max." So where are we going again boss?" said Alien." To the planet called Spirit." said Amazing.

was in the back and I was suiting up,I made a certain costume for this fight.It could protect me from anything stronger than a thousand suns exploding at once,protecting my mind for every psychic attacks,all poison,and the power to make into a mech suit if necessary." You all right dad?" said Selena." I am fine Selena." I said." I hope that you kick some major but dad please save Stella." said Selena." Honey.Can you tell how my wife is?" I said." I can't dad.I promise you and mom that in the future." said Selena.

I grab her shoulders and I said," I know what I said in the future but I might not survived this fight Selena.I want to know if it is Emma or Stella." I said." I am sorry but I can't."." At least you are a great daughter.I can ask that you do me one thing." I said.

We arrived on the planet and I saw Epic." Welcome Power or should I say Bob." said Epic." How do you know that?" I yelled." I have the power of the universe inside me and I read your girlfriend mind about your identity." said Epic." You are so dead Epic.Dragon Roar!" I said.

I then burned Epic.It was a fake." You are an idiot Bob.Do you really I would fight you,your team,and the Team by myself?!I gather an army to fight you and your team!I could easily beat you with the full power of Armageddon but I gather my immense power to some people you know all too well." said Epic.

I then saw The Spider King,Crock,Freak, Gamer, and every villain I ever fought which is a lot." And also I have a little thing for you! Now Henchmen 234." said Epic.I saw Stella,Emma,Terra,Lynch, Donna,Grim,Luke,Laura,Dan,and Devil tied up by a spider monster pumped up on drugs." You like my little show Bob?" said Epic." No he doesn't Epic.As leader of Earth's premier superhero team, you are under arrested for taking over the Earth." said Amazing.

He stood behind me as my friends plus the Team were ready for the fight." Bob. You are now temporary leader of our little group.So do as you please." said Amazing." Bob was lead you to your doom!" yelled Epic." First we rescue those prisoners.So Robot,Titan,and Venus will rescue them and them put them in a jet.Then they will lock up the jet and join the fight.Everyone will be handling the grunts.No one attacks any main threat at this time!" I said."Yes sir." said the group." Okay.Start!" I yelled.

Narrator P.O.V
The heroes ran toward the villains as Robot,Titan,and Venus sneaked toward the prisoners.Bob then said, " Time for my sword!Power Sword Upgrade!Mega Slash!" His sword came out as he jumped up and hr hit the ground.They all fell to their knees as Monster said," Thanks Kid!Animal Kingdom Smash!".He ran toward them and he made about 2/100 of their forces fall with that." We got this.Element Hurricane!" yelled Ace.

He then made some powerful fire as Inferno made it more hot,Aqua put in tremendous amounts of water,Chill sent in freezing cold ice,and Weather made the tornado." And Fire!" said Ace.It went and then captured and it burned,froze, electrocuted,soaked,and torn apart 10/100 of their forces." Okay time for our turn.Magic Shower." said the magicians. 

Then a giant magic portal opened up and meteors fell from the sky.Their forces fell by 3/100.X then punched out their forces by 8/100. America then said," Eagle blast!".He then made a giant freaking bald eagle and he blasted them to ashes which was 7 of it.70% percent was left and Warp drive plus Weapon blasted 5% more.Micro then squished them and Nuke blasted them which was 1%.Alien turning into an alien with multiple hands and she punched them while Spinner took their air which 4%.

Robot was blasting guards with Roy as Venus was trying to free the prisoners." How is it going Venus?These things are annoying as hell." said Robot." It is coming John but these chains are hard to destroy.Maybe a tag in is in order?" said Venus." Okay." said Robot.

Venus joined Roy as she barked," Dragon Breath!"." Love shower!" said Venus.The grunts were out as Robot said," And they are out.".They all fell to the ground and Robot said," I will take them to the ship with my tech while you guys help Robert out with those enemies."." Are you sure John?"barked Roy."Yeah." said Robot.He flew toward the jets as Venus and Roy joined the mob of powers.

Robot was on the jet placing the kids in a protection part of the jet." Bob cares about his friends a whole lot.He reminded me of me and Amazing back in the day." thought Robot.He then typed in some code and he exited the jet.

Amazing was standing next to the dog. "Where is the kid?" said Robot." He is doing some amazing stuff according to him.So do you like him John?"said Amazing." I don't really mind him Amazing.He remind me of you when we were starting out." said Robot." Really?I can see that.So I am guess that he want him on the Team?" said Amazing." Yeah.I never likes most of the candidates you pick but this one is a huge difference." said Robot." You don't hate all of the Team." said Robot." At the start yes, Maybe due to the fact that I was still get used to being half robot and all." said Robot." Watch this then John.Powerful Explosion!" said Bob.

He made a giant nuclear explosion.All the enemies were gone as the hero stayed." What was that partner?" said Max." It was my latest trick.Power Explosion.It destroys all minor and incompetence foes while leaving things are of good nature safe." said Bob.

Bob then sense the Spider King,Crock, Freak,Zorro,Web,Rattle,and Halloween 7."Bob and Ace.We need your talents to handled those three with the phoenix." said Amazing  ." Okay.So everyone handle those 12 and then join us against the Armageddon." said Bob.The five ran off as everyone else ran toward the villains

Bob was looking for Epic with Ace when Ace said," Move man!".Bob then dodged as a giant fireball came toward him. "Curses! Dam you Ace!You are dying first! Water Bomb!" said Particle.A giant water shaped nuclear bomb came toward Ace as Bob said," Time to smack it back with Power Frying pan!".He then jumped up and hesmacked it with a giant frying pan and it made Particle fill." Time for some epic fire!Volcanic Burn!" said Ace.He then burned Particle to a crisp as a huge energy came out of him." That is a third of the Armageddon !Kill it!" yelled Ace. 

Then Ace felt fire.He ducked as the Armageddon flew into the flying Sonar and Epic." So you stop Brendan?He was the weakest of the three of us." said Epic." Where is Kari?!" said the two heroes. " Fighting your friends right now.She doesn't have her forth of Armageddon due to her kissing my Epic." said Sonar." I thought you with Devil!" said Bob." I just used him and this isn't the Armageddon talking.I hate Devil and I love Epic." said Sonar.

" You Bitch!" yelled a voice.The four turned around and they saw Devil." Derek!You are okay!" said Ace." Nothing can kill me.I want to murder that bitch!" said Devil." You think you can hurt my Sonar.I laugh.You don't have the power of Armageddon!" said Epic." Right.I am just as strong.Devil Explosion Blast!" said Devil.He then made a giant blast with it shaped like a skull." That is nothing! Music disruption!'" said Sonar.

She then made music and Bob fell." Oh yeah.You don't like loud noises." said Sonar." Stop hurting him!Volcanic Bubble!" said Ace.She then was trapped in hot scoring lava as Devil said," Ace.Me and you will handled her and Bob you go get Epic where ever he went."." K.You going to be alright?I mean you just got dumped." said Bob." Violence is the best way to get out stress." said Ace.

Ace then said," Fiery frying pan! Go Bob!".He made a frying pan made of fire and the ball went into the ground and Ace flew in after with Devil as a evil pig.Bob went to go looking for Epic.

Sonar escaped and she said," You think I would lose by a little fire.Time for Water hurricane!".Ace then said," I can stop water with just a good amount of heat!". He then burn the water into steam and Devil said," Time to get your skin all scratched up! Demon Claws!"Devil then went like crazy on Sonar." Derek!" said Ace.

He then went to the dirt as Sonar said," Stupid man! I never liked you."." Love is something very special and you take it for granted.Time for you to feel an very extreme heat you bitch.Magma Inferno Temperature Blast!" said Ace.He then made a giant fireball and he threw it and her and blew up.He then grabbed Devil and he ran out of the tunnel as it exploded." Guess I went a little overboard there." said Ace.

He then saw the Armageddon come out of the crater.Then Amazing and Robot came running." What happened?Where is Robert?" said Robot."Ace defeated both Particle and Sonar.Bob went running after Epic with the full power of Armageddon." said Devil." Lets go find them.Bob will need all the help with this." said Amazing.

Bob was looking for Epic." You looking for me Bobby?I mean you have this power and you can't find little old me." said Epic.Bob then said," Blinding Light!".

Epic appeared as he said," You found me.Are you going to go hide and I go find you?"." No.We are going to fight." said Bob." Do you really think you can beat me?" said Epic." I am Power.I never lose." said Bob."You may able to fight but what about your friends?I mean I am Armageddon.I can destroy this planet and murder all of you with a single thought!" said Epic." You are right.I can't believe I said that.So I want to fight but can you put them somewhere else?" said Bob." Fine." said Epic.

Stella P.O.V
I woke up and I saw Ace." Ace." I said.He turned around and he said," You are awake!".He hugged me as I moved him off." Where is Bob?"I said.I looked around and I saw Terra,Dan,Lynch,Devil, and Donna being healed by Robot." Where is Emma and Laura?" I said." They are still asleep." said Amazing.

I turned around and I saw Amazing.He was Bob's hero growing up.He was the man who inspired Bob to be a good guy. " Hi Mr.Amazing." I said."Don't be so formal with me Stella.I mean your mother and father are here right now.I have known about you and your sister since I joined the Team.So don't be so formal okay." said Amazing.

He reminded me of an Older Bob." So where are my parents?" I said." Trying to get the jets back toward that planet.But its graviton pull is blocking us." said Robot. "Are they on the planet?" I said." No.They aren't.They are trying to get that planet." said Ace.

Then the planet exploded." No!" said Ace.He then punched the wall." Damn It! That idiot!" said Ace." What happened?" I said.Amazing looked off as I said," Tell me!".

I punched him and he said," Bob is dead. He saved us from Armageddon."." Bob is dead? You are joking.Right Ace?" I said. Ace was shedding tears."Nope.He is dead.He was the best guy I knew." said Ace.He punched the ship again as I said," He can't be dead.". I ran toward a escape pod and I am going to find him.

Bob P.O.V
I was on the planet against my rival Epic." You think moving your friends off the planet will protect them? I will kill them all." said Epic.He then punched me and he blasted me with his immense powers." Why aren't you dead?!" yelled Epic." Because I am Power!" I yelled.

I then made my hand glowed and I punched him into the ground.I flew after him and I said,"Power Frenzy!".I then punched him like freaking crazy and I blasted him to the ground.We were at the planet's core." That was good Bob but eat this.Epic Explosion!" said Epic.

He then borrow power from the planet's core and he hit me into the wall.My bones were broken and I felt like hell." You are going to die here and I will make your girlfriend mine." said Epic." I thought you like Sonar." I said." I do but Stella is my love." said Epic.

He laughed as I said,"You may have the power of Armageddon but I have the power of my friends!".I then stood up and I felt like god." What the hell? I thought you would be dead!" said Epic.He then blasted me and I blocked it." How did you block that?" said Epic." I am god." I said.

I punched him with his fist and he was out and I said," Power Freeze!" I froze time as I stood there." The Planet is about to blow.I better get myself, Armageddon,and Epic out of here." I thought.I then grab Epic and I said," Power start!"

I was on a nearby planet when it exploded.I sat down and I said," That was a close one."." Why did you save me Bob?" said Epic." I know that Sonar likes you man.I don't her to be hurting." I said." So are you still mad at me for like kissing your girl?" said Epic." Pretty pissed but I talked to a certain source and you need to fucking live so I helped you." I said.

I then said," Power drain.".Epic went back to Zeke and Armageddon was out." I am free!Yes!" said Armageddon." Welcome to life." I said." Thank you prince of Galaxy." said Armageddon." I feel touch that you know who I am." I said." So you are letting me go?I mean I cause you and your friends some major hell." said Armageddon."It is fine Armageddon.This was supposed to happened." I said." Your death?" said Armageddon." You can't kill me that easy.So be on your way." I said." No.I am joining you." said Armageddon." You serious?" I said." My duty was to find the person to inhabit and you are it." said Armageddon." Okay but I have full control." I said." Deal." said Armageddon.

He jumped in and I felt more strong." So what are we going to do about Epic and those people who knows your secret identity?" said Armageddon." I don't know.Can I call you something shorten like Alex." I said." Hell no! Call me Al." said Al." Okay Al." I said.

I then found one of the Team's escape pod in space."Al.I will be back." I said. I then jumped up and I saw Stella." Bob! You are alive!" said Stella.I then grab the escape pod and I jumped back down the planet.I then opened up the escape pod and Stella hugged me." You are alive!" yelled Stella." You can't kill me that easy." I said.

She was crying." Don't leave me again." said Stella." I promise that I won't." I said." So what are you going to do?I mean you just died!" said Stella." Trust me I have a plan." I said." You never have a plan." said Stella." You know me so well." I said." I have an idea but it will be pretty stupid." said Stella."It isn't that bad Stella.Tell me." I said." A kiss." said Stella." Sure." I said.

We kissed." So what is the plan Stella?" I said." We revealed your secret identity to the public." said Stella." Are you nuts? Everyone I love and care about will be in danger." I said." But your daughter told me about your success.This must be that moment." said Stella." You are right Stella but I will never see you." I said." As long as you say that we are a couple on live TV.I will be happy." said Stella." You just to win against Emma don't you?" I said." Yes and no." said Stella." Stella.Don't lie to me." I said." Okay." said Stella." So arethere any  major events coming up?" I said.

" Your funeral.I learn about it from Robot and Amazing.They are making you part of the team." said Stella."That is perfect.Lets go." I said." But how are we going to get there?" said Stella." You are looking at the new Power.Watch this.Power Ship." I said.

I stood up and I made a ship." That is awesome!" said Stella." Lets get back home to Earth." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
In Washington D.C,many heroes and very important people were gather to honored one of Earth's mightiest heroes Power. His family was gather and they were shedding tears.His friends were sad to see a old and treasured friend dead and he was doing what he loves.The event was being televised worldwide so that everyone knows who Power is and how big his sacrifice was.

Selena was sitting on the hill crying her eyes out." That idiot! He wasn't supposed to die!" yelled Selena.Then something crashed into the ground. Selena went toward it and her dad came out of the ship." Maybe I should take some space ship driving test?" said Bob." Daddy!" yelled Selena.

She then hugged her father and she said," I thought you were dead."." You can't kill me that easy." said Bob.Stella came out of the ship and Shen saw Selena." Hey Selena." said Stella." You are okay as well." said Selena." You can't kill me either." said Stella." So Selena are you going to do what I told you to do after this battle?" said Bob." Yeah. I mean revealing yourself was pretty stupid." said Selena.Bob then sighed and he said," Not that."." Sorry but what you are about to do is stupid." said Selena." Why is that Selena?" said Stella." It is because one of dad's closest friend turn into his worst foe." said Selena." Please tell that it isn't Ace?!" said Bob." No.I can't tell you who but I can warn you about it." said Selena"It is a risk that I will have to take." said Bob." I won't let you risk your friendship." said Selena." Don't try to stop me daughter." said Bob.

Selena slapped him and she ran off.Stella looked at him and see said," Maybe you went a little bit overboard with that whole thing."." You are right but how am I going to reveal myself in a big and over top way." said Bob." I got an idea but we need your powers." said Stella.

She whispered something into her boyfriend ears and he said," That is absolute brilliant."The two walked off as Selena was there and she said,"I know you are going to do so protect your friends with your life."

Bob was disguise as a employee known as Hank as Stella was the manager known as Alice." Why couldn't I be the manager Alice?" said Bob." Because Hank.You will do something that would blow our cover." said Stella." Right again but I can't handle all this sadness because of my death." said Bob.

He then punched the wall and he saw his best friend gave his speech about him." Is Hank alright Alice?" said Amazing. Stella turned around and she saw Amazing in a black suit." He miss that kid.He and Power bonded right before that mission." said Stella." That seems legit.Hank do you mind something for me?" said Amazing." No Mister Amazing." said Bob.

Bob walked off as Stella said," Sorry.You know Hank."." You are right.I better go give my speech." said Amazing.Stella went after Bob as Amazing went up to the podium.

" You going to be alright Hank?" said Stella." No Stella.I won't.I can't handled depressing scenes." said Bob." Are you worried about what Selena said?" said Stella." You know me like a book." said Bob." Here.I will reveal myself as well." said Stella."Okay.Maybe we shouldn't tell people our identity in the first place."said Bob." That is a good idea Bob.It makes more sense and no hassle." said Stella.

He then sensed something." What is it?" said Stella."A old foe." said Bob.Then Freak appeared." He can't be dead! He wouldn't dare die." said Freak.He then burned the grave." Stop Freak! Stop now!"yelled Ace.

Ace then punched Freak and he said," Stop! Let him die in peace!"." I am not dead Nova." said Bob.The two them looked around and Bob ran off.He became Power and he said," Miss me folks?"." Power! You are alive!!" yelled the Team and the Squad."Yep.Hey Freak Watch this.Ancient Dragon Panda throw." said Power.

He then grab the giant Freak and he threw him.He walked on stage and he said,"I am back people of Earth.So if you need a hero call on me Power,the hero of the Earth!" Fireworks went off as pepole cheered.Ace was there smiling." Glad to see you back Bob.I miss you." said Ace.He then said," Wonder what is going to happened next for Bob.I mean this is big.Your coming back from the dead is pretty big."

Zeke P.O.V
I was starving.After Bob and Stella left me on that planet,I went looking for food. It was been at least 4 days here and I was starving.I had finally found some berries.I ate them like a crazed animal and then I saw a girl.

She was wearing only leaves like that old story my mom told me.Adam and Eve I think it was called." Another human." said the girl." My name is Zeke." I said." I found him master." said the girl.

A man walked toward me and he was wearing an entire knight armor." Good job Eve." said the man." Who are you?" I said.I then fainted as I heard,"My name is King.You have been dried out by my grandson."." But master.Where did Armageddon go then?" said Eve.King then pulled something out." Somewhere call Earth.Get the ship ready and our little friend Zeke his armor." said King.

Eve ran off and she made a ship.She went into a outfit which reveal her body." My name isn't Eve.It is Galaxy.I was born to stop anything that makes the universe." said Galaxy.She then grab me and she put me in a suit made of cybernetics." Who are you?" said King." I am Time.I will stop Armageddon with my power of space and time." I said." Good my child.Time to go to Earth." said King.

Next time,
Bob became a super famous world icon.      

No comments:

Post a Comment