Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Powerful Power part 14 The Land of the Rising Sun Psychic and the family reuniting

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was walking out of the airport.He was carry his and Stella's luggage while she went to go something to snack on." Man that flight was long.I could have just flown here and I would have save time. But Stella wanted to not cause a commotion.She really needs to use her boyfriend's wealth to her advantage." thought Bob.

He then sensed Stella." Sorry.It took so long. The cashier was drunk." said Stella." I thought because he couldn't understand your super Japanese." said Bob." I am sorry that I know little Japanese while my boyfriend knows it." said Stella." So what do you want to do first in Tokyo?Dan lives around here." said Bob." So are you two Internet buddies?" said Stella.

She called a cab as Bob said," We meet in a game three years ago.It was your average MMORPG.I was looking for a person to join my team.In the gaming community,I was known as Power.I was the best shooter,swordsman,wizard, karate master,and anything else that you could think of I was.I was in a local tavern.It was full of NPCs.The game was coming out soon.I was waiting for Dan. He was the other person who was testing the game with me.He enter the bar.He had green hair but I learned over time that he had blond hair." So you must be Dan the Man?" I said." Yeah I am.You must be Power.So you must be a great gamer?" said Dan." Yeah. I am just not in school." I said.We became great friends over time.We were the best tag team in the PC community.We then met and we always had something to talk about. He then left for Japan to help with a project for a new game which was awesome."

We went to the hotel known as Conrad Tokyo.It was very nice.Bob was laying on the bed with his shoes off." So Stella? What are we going to do first?I did some research on this." said Bob." So you want to go see your old friend?" said Stella.

She was in the shower." No way.I want to spend my time with you.I did pay for our trip." said Bob." Bob.I know what it is like to see an old friend.So do you want to go see him?" said Stella.

She came out wearing a white jacket and a pink top with skinny jeans plus some pink tennis shoes." Kinda of." said Bob." What school does he go to?" said Stella." A school near by the hotel." said Bob." Let go see him.I better you two will have a super reunion." said Stella." You are the best girlfriend ever you know that right!" said Bob." I know Bob." said Stella.

Stella P.O.V
My boyfriend was like a kid in the candy store." So what is your friend like? Please tell he isn't another Ace." I said." He is the complete opposite of Ace.He is actually smooth with the ladies and he doesn't act like a giant pervert." said Bob." Who told you that?" I said." Ivy and Terra.They told me that what Ace is." said Bob." So does he knows about you being Power?" I said." Nope.He is a big fan of him though." said Bob." So how powerful is he?" I said.

"A level 15 psychic.He is a master programmer and he is one of the 10 smartest people on the planet." said Bob." Are you one of the 10 smartest?" I said." Yep.I get so much tech from the best to make the perfect Power." said Bob." Do you use it?I know you and your weapons.It is the best of this universe." I said." No I don't.I use it mostly for my gaming stuff and my phone." said Bob.

We were outside the school." So what is their school system like?And did you tell Dan that you will be here?" I said." I did.The Japanese school system works like this. The first school is known as Primary School.That covers grades 1-6.The second school is called Junior High School.That covers grades 7-9.Then we have High School which covers the last three grades.Any questions?" said Bob." You pretty much covered it a nutshell." I said." It is pretty easy to understand when you have a lot of free time." said Bob." I am sorry that I am not a super genius." I said."You are already pretty smart about girl stuff so that is a plus." said Bob.He is so sweet sometimes in his childlike personality.

I heard a bell.Kids came out." Do you know what he looks like?" I said.Then I heard," Bob!yMy man!" I then saw Bob walked up to a blond boy.He looks about Larry's height.He was wearing a green tie alongside a black uniform which was pretty basic." So who is this girl?" said the boy." Hi Dan.My name is Stella.Bob's girlfriend." I said.

Dan went over to Bob and he said," You got a girlfriend?!I thought that you would never get a girl to talk to you but this is just wow."." So does mister ladies man have a girlfriend?" said Bob." Actually,I just haven't found the girl.I have many girl that are just friends though.So what are you two doing in town?I mean doesn't Power and Lunar have work to do?" said Dan." You know?" I said." I am a level 15 psychic.It was pretty easy to solve.So you guys up for some ramen?It is pretty good." said Dan." Sure.I'm always in the mood to try some new Japanese dishes." said Bob.

Dan lead us to this ramen place.He said that it was run by a friend of his.He then open the door and it was pretty empty." I thought you were taking to a place was owned by a friend?" I said." It is.A friend known as Mickey.He is a robot that I made with old car parts.I made him so I can work on some new tech provide by the earth." said Dan." Yeah Dan is the smartest guy I know." said Bob." So Bob Can I take a look at your sword and blasters?I want to see what makes them tick." said Dan." If you make some of that ramen you told me about." said Bob." Deal." said Dan.

Bob and Dan was talking about tech stuff and I was on my phone.I was calling Z who was playing at the arcade." Hey Stella!How is Japan?" said Z." Good.We are at this ramen place suggest by Bob's old friend." I said." Bob has friends in Japan?" said Z." Yeah.He has friends all over the world." I said." So have you guys visit a hot springs yet?" said Z."Not yet.So how is the gang?" I said." Good. Norman is actually on a date with a girl.I know that it sounds strange but it that really quiet girl in our cooking class." said Z." Wow.Are they serious?" I said." Not from what I heard." said Z.

Bob P.O.V
Stella was on her phone talking to Z as I was slurping up noodles and Dan was looking at my sword and blasters." Bob. This tech is like from the future.Do you have time powers?" said Dan." I can only pause time." I said." I see.So where did you get this?It is so advance." said Dan." I got the metal from Universe 3207 and the power source from Universe 3001.It was fun as hell." I said." Dude!You can go to dimensions!That is so freaking awesome!You totally have the best powers." said Dan." Dan the Man is giving me praise?I must be in a different universe."I said.

He hit my shoulder as a girl walked in. She was wearing a girl uniform with a pink/black feel to it ." Hey Dan.Who are these two?" said the girl." Hey Trina.This is an old friend of mine from the states. His name is Robert Percival X or Bob for short and that lovely lady on her phone over there is Stella and she is Bob's girlfriend." said Dan." Hi Bob and Stella. My name is Trina.I am one of Dan's classmates." said Trina.

She bowed as I notice the sword on her back." Cool sword Trina." I said." Thank you Bob.It was a gift from my grandfather." said Trina." So would you like some noodles Trina?" said Dan." I would love some Dan but make it yourself.I really don't want your robot making it again." said Trina." Fine." said Dan.

He went into the kitchen as I went toward Stella." So where do you want to go?I mean we could go to the hot springs." I said." You are traveling?" said Trina." Yeah.What is it to you?" said Stella." Well we are going on our trip to see Mount Fuji and other famous spots.We can see if you want to join us." said Trina." We would be delighted to Trina." said Stella.

I then looked at my girlfriend who was eyeing Dan's food." Those smell good." I said." You wouldn't be getting any.We will let the ladies have my famous stuff before you and your black hole stomach." said Dan." Fine." I said.

Stella almost melted as she was eating." This is really good Dan.Even better than Bob's." said Stella." Hurtful." I said." But it is true Bob.I was always better than you in noodle making." said Dan." So how did you two actually meet?And don't give me the story of how you two are good gaming buddies." said Trina." She is so direct to the point." I said." She is Bobby." said Dan." Tell us." said the girls." Okay me and Dan's parents are work friends." I said." That makes sense.Dan's parents own a freaking hotel." said Trina." Bob's parents own the freaking city where we live." said Stella." Never expect that out of Arthur and Audrey.Your family is very powerful." said Dan." Yeah we have the most power.Now where are mine?" I said.

Me and Stella were walking back to the hotel." So did you like Dan?" I said." He is so not like Ace Bob.I mean he is smooth and he can make a great snack." said Dan." He is more than that.I mean his father is one of the richest people in the country."I said." No way!Are you kidding me?His father must be a god sent." said Stella." My father was nice too." I said."So I was thinking for tomorrow,we go shopping.Tokyo has an amazing shopping district." said Stella.I groaned a little as I said," Sure."

The hotel door opened and I saw Dan." So you two are staying here?" said Dan." You own this place?" said Stella." Yeah.We also live here.This place has a awesome hot tub.So how are you guys staying here for?" said Dan." No clue." I said." The day your class leaves for Mount Fuji." said Stella." So you guys are joining us for our trip to Mount Fuji?Sounds like fun." said Dan." It will be." I said.

Dan P.O.V
I was in the middle of my history class.I actually sat next to the window and I stared out it while my teacher was lecturing." Mister Dan.I would love if you would actually pay attention in class." said the teacher.I then said," The answer is George Washington."." Correct." said the teacher.

I was born with the power to use all of my mind.The myth is that only humans use only 10 percent of the brain but I used the full 100%.My strength is like Hercules,my speed is the speed of 1000 miles per second, and my mind is the strongest thing in this universe.I was trying to find Bob with my mind.

When he left the hotel with Stella,he was thinking," Why does she want to go shopping?Of all things.". I then found him.He was inside the clothing store well known for some well known Japanese fashion.I then contact him and I said," Bob."

He turned his head and he said in his head," Dan!You scared the hell out of me.So who is school going for you?"." Pretty boring.I already know American history." I thought." Yeah at my school,I am consider a king there." said Bob." You a king?Maybe Kings History but in real life,I find that very hard to believe." I thought." It is true Dan." said Bob." Right? I believe you." I thought.

The lunch bell rang and I used my powers to transport myself to the cafeteria to grab the good stuff.I then grab it and I transported back in a flash.I then started to open up my chicken sandwich when I saw my friend Troy walking in.

He was your average teen male size and he was named after a Greek or Roman city.His usually brown hair was put in a fancy style" Dan.You are already have food.Did you bring it from home?" said Troy." Yeah.I made it because my mom was yelling at the chef in the hotel." I said." It must suck living at a hotel." said Troy.

He pulled his desk near mine and I said," It ain't so bad.I mean I get free cable.Plus my really good friend is staying there."." I had no idea that the gamer had real friends." said a voice.It was my rival in class by his strength.His name was Tomas.He was born in Puerto Rico but he raised in Japan.He was pretty strong and we were always compared together.He had short black hair" Sorry that my friend doesn't just like me for my strength." I said." Guys!Stop fighting for one minute!" yelled Troy." Sorry." We said.

" So Dan? What is your friend like?" said Troy." He is an old friend from America.He has a smoking hot girlfriend." I said." So?You can get any girl in the school if you want.Hell you don't even have to try a percent!" yelled Tomas.

He then was hit with a sheath." Tomas.Don't say ever say that ever or I will slice your balls off" said Trina." Hey Trina.How was the line?" I said." A living hell Dan.I am so jealous of those guys who get food from their girlfriend." said Troy." I actually make my lunch not like you bums who beg off Megan and Ariel." I said." We don't beg off our friends.We only take what food they don't eat." said Tomas." That is half of their food!" yelled Trina." So they don't mind feeding us." said Troy.

Then Megan and Ariel entered the room.Megan was the daughter of a Gangster.She had long blond hair and mostly of her amazing body was from her mother.She is pretty hot.Ariel was the girl who love anything to do with water.I am pretty sure that she is a mermaid but I haven't had a chance to read her mind." Hey ladies. What do you have for us today?" said Troy." Nothing.We only brought food for us.Dan and Trina told us what you two are doing." said Megan.

I then got death stares from the hungry guys as the ladies sat down." So you guys excited for that trip to Mount Fuji?It will be so much with friends instead of sons and daughter of gang members." said Megan." Yeah and the hot springs will be a blast." said Ariel." And Bob and Stella are joining us!" said Trina." Who the hell is Bob and Stella?" said the four.

They looked at me and I said," Bob is my old friend and Stella is her girlfriend.They are here in Japan because school is out for them."." Lucky bastard." said Tomas." Is Stella cute like you said?" said Troy." Troy!She has a boyfriend.So he is hot?" said Megan." They are a perfect couple." said Trina.

I then got a text from Bob.How did he get my number is a question I will ask him later about that.It said," You having lunch?"." Who is it Dan?" said Ariel." Bob." I said." What did he say?" said the five." You having lunch?" I said."He seems pretty stupid." said Megan." No way Megan.He can help me with my french.He is really freaking smart." said Trina." He understand french?Could he teach us?" said the two guys." Maybe but he is with his girlfriend in the shopping district." I said.

" And how do you know that?" said Ariel." They are staying at my parents hotel.They told me that during breakfast." I said." Makes sense." said Trina.My phone then vibrated and the message said,"So when do you get out of school?And also when is your field trip?"." Hey Megan.I know that you were paying to our teacher. When is the trip start?" I said." Tomorrow.Why did he need to know that?" said Megan." Bob needs to know the date." I said.

The day ended as I went toward my hotel.The door then opened and I saw Bob.He was on one of the couch and his arms was stretched out to the extreme." Hey Dan.How was school today?" said Bob." Fine but what the hell happened to your arms?!" I said.

" Stella bought a lot of stuff and even with super powers,it was hard on my arms." said Bob." Do you want to go into our hot springs?" I said." Nah it is fine.They will heal soon.Why do you ask?" said Bob." Some of my friends want to meet you and Stella and if they see your arms.You can figure out what will happen next." I said." Okay.Then hand me some candy." said Bob.

I then looked around and I picked up some candy from the main desk with my mind." Here.What will this do?" I said. He then ate the whole bowl and he was back to normal." How?" I said." My DNA allows me to have sugar heal my wounds.It is pretty sweet.No pun intended." said Bob." So where is Stella?" I said." Changing into something." said Bob.

" Hey Dan.How was school?" said Stella.She was wearing a white jacket plus a floral top that was black and sliver and denim." So why did you change clothes again?" said Bob." Those clothes were covered with sweat.You will never understand women." said Stella." I had three sisters at one point." said Bob." So what are you two arguing about?" I said." Nothing." said the two.

She sat next to Bob as I said," Bob and Stella.My friends are coming to meet you.So Bob be on your best behavior."." Why are you blaming me?" said Bob." Because you have a problem when introduce to new people." said Stella." She is right you know." I said.Bob then pouted as I sensed them." Be good Bob." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Ariel,Megan,Tomas,Trina,and Troy enter the hotel as Bob was eating candy like crazy." Are you Bob?" said Tomas." The one and only.You must be Dan's friends." said Bob." So where is Stella and Dan?" said Trina." I don't know Trina." said Bob." So Bob? I heard you were good at french." said Troy." You need some tutoring imbécile." said Bob.

He then was hit with a pillow." Bob! I told you not to make fun of people in other languages." said Stella. Troy and Tomas were amazed by Stella's beauty." You must be his girlfriend.My name is Ariel.The girl who had blond hair is Megan,and you already know Trina." said Ariel." What about these two?" said Stella." They are Troy and Tomas." said Dan.Dan was standing there." Hey Dan.You look you are lost." said Trina."I'm just tired is all.School was intense today." said Dan." Is school really hard here?" said Bob.

He was already helping Troy,Trina,and Tomas with their french." Yeah Bob.It is.They really expect so much out of us.It must be nice in the states." said Megan." It is but Japan has more of a history." said Dan." It does have a more bigger history I will give you that but in America,we have giant jet planes shaped like eagles." said Bob." What the hell is he talking about?" said Stella." A video game we played together.He killed me so many times in there." said Dan." He did what exactly?" said Ariel." I destroyed him with an RPG,hammer, drill,bomb,and anything else you can think of." said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
After Dan's friends left,I was in the hot springs.It was very well divided between the men's and women.I was sitting in the hot springs.My bones felt like jello as I relaxed.I then sensed Dan." Hey Bob.You look like jello." said Dan." Thanks for the compliment I think." I said." So how are you and you girlfriend doing in Japan?" said Dan." Good but my arms say no more shopping.Tokyo has a great shopping district and Stella was in love with it.Strangely not a lot of superheroes." I said.

" Yeah.Japan doesn't have a lot of superheroes. I have no idea why though.We have a great movie career." said Dan." America is better." I said."Bob.You are so wrong on that.I mean we have freaking Godzilla." said Dan." We have the Avengers,Iron Man 1,and many more awesome movies." I said.Dan then said," So what are you going to do tomorrow?"." Probably meeting you guys at Mount Fuji.Can the girls side hear this?" I said." Unless you speak as loud as all hell then no." said Dan." I am going to look for Stella's super powered parents." I said.

" Stella is the daughter of America and Warp Drive?Doesn't she know that?" said Dan." No they left her and her sister when I moved into my house." I said."So where are they?" said Dan." Somewhere in Japan.I need to go look for them using my computer but Stella always needs it for something." I said." You can borrow mine Bob.It is pretty good." said Dan." Yeah.But my mom sent me certain energy traces for them." I said." So can you put the energy traces on a flash drive?" said Dan.I then hit the water and I said," Why didn't I think of that?"." Idiot." said Dan.

I was dry.I opened the door to my room and it was empty." Thank you that Stella likes to get hair ready." I said.I then went over to my computer and I pulled up the file on Stella's parents.I then copied the data over to the flash drive as Stella enter the room.

She was soaking wet." Hey Bobby.How are you doing?" said Stella." Are you drunk or something?" I said." Nope.I'm just really happy." said Stella." And why would that be?" I said." I am here in Japan the place where I have always to be in since I was seven years old.I am here with my boyfriend who payed for this trip and he is taking me to Mount Fuji." said Stella.

" Yeah.So I need to go see Dan about something.So I will see you later." I said." Later honey.I will be down there soon with some dinner.In the dining hall" said Stella.She kissed me as I went to Dan's room.I then said, " Food made by Stella.Sweet."

I went to where the family of the hotel stays and I heard Dan running to the door." Finally you are here!" said Dan.He then grab my arm and he dragged me in.It was a mess in here." Why does this place look like my room?" I said." Mom and Dad are usually tired after work to clean the place." said Dan." And I thought Bruce lectured me about cleaning wouldn't be good,I need to make you clean this place up." I said.

"You wouldn't do that when I have the tech to find her parents." said Dan." I would but I want you to learn a good cleaning habit so time to try a new spell." I said." My mind is blocked from spells." said Dan." Oh I know that.Time for Clean." I said.Dan then start to clean." How?" said Dan." A trick that I learned on Universe 3599.It can even affect the best psychics.So start cleaning." I said. I went over to his room which was less messy.I then saw his computer and put in my flash drive.

I went though Dan's computer and I found Stella's parents.They live at the hotel where we are staying when we are at Mount Fuji." Perfect." I said.I then left his room and I saw the room was clean and Dan was dying." I hate you so much right now." said Dan." No you love me." I said." Did you find where Stella's parents are?" said Dan." Yeah. They are working near Mount Fuji." I said," So that is a good thing?" said Dan." It is Daniel." I said." I told you not to call me that." said Dan." But it is so amazing." I said.

I was eating Stella's food which was fucking amazing by the way." Stella.You should take cooking class when we get back home." I said." I don't know Bob.I am not that good." said Stella." I have to agree with Robert on this one.You are an amazing cook Stella." said Dan." Thank you Daniel but I am not as good as your girlfriend." said Stella." One who the hell is my girlfriend?!" yelled Dan." Me honey." said a feminine voice.

Dan then started to shiver as I saw a girl.She look about my age and height which I was taller than Dan by the way.She had long pink hair which scared me." So Daniel? Who is this lovely lady?" I said." I am his girlfriend.My name is Penny.Me and Danny have been together since he moved to Japan." said Penny.

She went onto Dan who said," I told you before that we aren't dating."." Don't lie to the customers Danny. You love me." said Penny." No I don't Penny." said Danny." We will be in our room." said Stella." But I want to use this against him in the future." I said." Don't you have like spy cameras or something?" said Stella. " Oh yeah.I do." I said.

I was in my room with Stella on my lap." So Bob? Are you excited to be here?" said Stella."Of course I am. Why do you ask?" I said." You seem kinda of mad earlier when we were shopping." said Stella." I didn't get enough sleep last night." I said." If you told me,I would have gone by myself." said Stella." I wouldn't never leave you alone in the city." I said.

" That is what I need to hear." said Stella." Huh?" I said." Don't worry about it goofball.So do you have the video feed of Dan being embarrassed by Penny?" said Stella." Yeah.It is on my laptop." I said.She then handed me my laptop and I open the file that Dan was being embarrassed by Penny.

Stella P.O.V
Bob was showing me around Mount Fuji." So Bob?How do you know so much about Mount Fuji?" I said." In Universe 1600,It was just Japan where I was.So I did some sightseeing." said Bob." So how is Dan doing?" I said." I don't know.He was red when he left for school this morning." said Bob." Do you think that it is was Penny?" I said." Nah.Dan was always been great with girls while me on the other hand hasn't." said Bob." You are great with women.I mean all the girls like you back home." I said.

" I guess but don't the twins hate my guts or something like that." said Bob." They kinda do." I said." What did I do to them?" said Bob." Probably due to the fact you said that they were your sisters." I said." But I am." said Bob." Not any more.They might not even know who Audrey or Arthur are.I wish that I knew my family like you know yours." I said.

" Oh yeah.Your mother and father left you at a young age.You told me that right?" said Bob." Yeah they did but you guys back home are my family." I said." Even Ace,Grim,and Norman?" said Bob." Yeah.Even if they are mega perverts and all but I still like them and I can't imagine life without them.I don't care about my real parents at all." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I then got a text from Dan." Their bus is here." I said." I will go meet them here.I will see you at the hotel." said Stella." Yeah." I said.She ran off as I sat there." Does she even want to meet her parents?" I said.

I sighed as I walked toward the hotel.It had this old style feel to but it was pretty modern.I then walked inside and I saw a women.She look like an older Stella but she had brown hair." This must be Warp Drive." I thought." Oh you are the boy who came in earlier.Where is that cute girl that you were with earlier?" said Warp Drive." Meeting up with that school group coming up here.So can I ask you something?" I said in my child like voice." What is it cutie?" said Warp Drive." Do you have a daughter named Stella?" I said.

She then put me in the main area." How do you know my daughter?" said Warp Drive." I am her boyfriend." I said.She then looked me over and she said," You are pretty handsome.So how long have you known my daughter for?"." Since I was 7 madam." I said." So you know my daughter better than her own mother?" said Warp Drive." You want to meet her again don't you?" I said."How did you know that?" said Warp Drive." Hey hon.Those school is coming up here soon.Who is this?" said a man.

He had Stella's sliver hair.He was really buff and I mean really buff." He knows our daughter Stella.Adam. This is our little Stella's Boyfriend" said Warp Drive." Are you serious?" said America aka Adam." Yeah mister Adam.She is here at this hotel." I said."Are you serious? I will hug the hell out of her." said Adam." Wait!Don't do that!I haven't told her about you two yet!" I yelled." Why didn't you?You are a terrible boyfriend." said Warp Drive." Now Crystal,he probably didn't tell her because she is a mixture of me and you." said Adam.

" You are right.I am sorry.What is your name son?" said Crystal." Robert Percival X or Bob for short." I said." What?!You are the little boy who moved in next to us?" said Crystal." Yeah I am." I said. Adam then grab me and he said," You grew up to be pretty handsome."." Thank you Mister Polar." I said." I am impress that you know our family last name." said Crystal." I got a real good memory for my age.So you two know the plan?" I said." Don't tell Stella who we are until you given us the signal." said Adam." Got ya." I said." You are a really smart kid." said Crystal." I know." I said.

I was sitting in the dining hall being served by my girlfriend's parents.They can make a mean egg roll." You make a great egg roll Adam." I said."So where is your girlfriend aka my daughter?" said Adam." Changing." I said." She likes clothes doesn't she?" said Adam." Yeah.She does." I said.

Stella then walked into the room and she saw Adam." Hey Bob?Is this the cook?" said Stella." Yeah and his name is Adam." I said." Hi mistress Stella." said Adam." How do you know my name?" said Stella."I told him about you.He remind me of you." I said." How?" said the two." Your hair and you both make a mean egg roll." I said.

Stella sat next to me and she said," So where is Dan?"." Trying to hide for Penny.She is quite frighting." said Dan.She turned around and he appeared." How did you do that?" said Stella." He calls it Ninja skills" I said." Pretty impress right Stella?" said Dan." That is something that Roy would do back home.She is a weird dog to say the least." said Stella.

" Yeah I wonder why?" said Dan.He was looking at me who was eating upside down with egg roll." What?I was raised in a environment where this is normal." I said." Your boyfriend is a idiot Stella." said Adam and Dan." He is really smart but when it comes to his eating habit,I really don't know." said Stella.

I was sitting in my room which I had to share with Dan while Stella is with Penny and Trina." So did you introduce her to the folks yet?" said Dan." Nope.I haven't got the time and place for it yet." I said." You really didn't think of a place yet?I thought you were this super smart guy." said Dan." Okay,I can plan out thing in games but in life,I got with the flow." I said." Do you need help with this?I am known to be great with the ladies." said Dan.I looked at my friends and I said," Sure go nuts."

I was walking with Stella who was confused." So what are we doing again?" said Stella." Going to check out the fireflies.It is really nice around this area." I said."Is that why you pick this hotel?" said Stella." Kinda of."I said.

We were outside and I saw Dan bringing out Adam and Crystal." Time for the plan to reunite Stella and her parents." I thought." You suck at plan naming." thought Dan." I will be right back Stella.I'm just going to get us drinks." I said." Be back quickly.You will miss this." said Stella. I walked off and I saw Dan." Okay now!" I said.

The three were locked in." I can't believe we are doing this." said Dan.He was wearing all black and he was holding me in a choke hold." It will help Stella reconnect with her parents." I said." Are you sure this is the right way?" said Dan." I am a hundred percent sure.Now lets do this." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
The three members of the Polar family were in the center of the area." So what is going on?" said Stella." Don't know." said Crystal." Yeah.This area is never locked up." said Adam.

Then a projector turned on.It was a man aka Dan." Hello Polar family.My name is Doctor Mind Wipe.I have locked you three up because you three are the most powerful superhuman in this area." said Dan.Bob was snickering like a girl as Adam asked," What did you do with Daniel and Robert?"."Oh you mean those two brats.They couldn't stop me.Here they are." said Dan.

Stella then saw her boyfriend beaten up alongside Dan." You monster!I will kill you for hurting those kids." said Crystal." I also wanted to tell this girl here about you two.You two were the heroes who were once member of the Team.Adam was America and Crystal was Warp Drive.And you dear Stella are their daughter Lunar." said Doctor Mind Wipe.

Stella then looked at the two and she said," You two left me when I was seven!?"." It wasn't our fault Stella. We didn't mean to leave you and Tara back home.It was Thorn aka Virus's daughter who attacked the Team 9 years ago.We still love you Stella and Tara." said Crystal." This is quite boring so I will leave you." said Dan.

A flash of light happened and Bob and Dan were there." Hey guys.What happened?" said Bob.He was then tackled by the Polar family." Bob! I love you so much." said Stella." What did Bob do?" said Dan." He just reunited me with my parents who are America and Warp Drive.Two heroes of the amazing The Team." said Stella." Is that true?" said Dan." Yeah. I am America." said Adam.

" Thank you Bob.You are an amazing guy for our little girl." said Crystal." Don't worry Mister and Miss Polar.I will be the best boyfriend ever." said Bob.He then made a dragon appeared." Sorry.Still having a little problem with that power." said Bob."I will get it.Now you three get some sleep while we handled that dragon." said Adam.

The next day,Bob was walking with Dan who was very lost." So you can make anything you want?" said Dan." Yeah but only at random times like that dragon.The meat was pretty good." said Bob." Yeah.I guess Stella got her cooking for them." said Dan." Plus their powers." said Bob." Is she happy about that?" said Dan.

" She is Dan.I mean she even wants to change her superhero name." said Bob." But Power and Lunar go so well together." said Dan." I know that but I know Stella and when she gets her mind to something,there is no way to change it." said Bob." Even with mind control." said Dan." Yeah." said Bob.

" So is your superhero name going to be?I mean you are going to join the Squad." said Bob.They were eating some ice cream." I don't know man.I mean Brain is one the most smartest superhero out there and Brain is a pretty sweet name." said Dan."What about Psycho?" said Bob." Sounds villainous." said Dan." Then you think of a name Brainac!" said Bob.

"I have no clue.I mean what would be a good name." said Dan." How about Dan the Man?" said Bob." You idiot.They will guess it is me in a flash." said Dan." Sorry." said Bob." I got it.Rising Sun Psychic!" said Dan." Too long." said Bob." Dang it." said Dan." We got nothing do we?" said Bob." Did people like Psycho?" said Dan." Yeah.He was pretty popular." said Bob." Then I am Psycho!" said Dan." Awesome Dan." said Bob.

Then a explosion was heard." It came from the hotel." said Dan." Okay then let me turn on the scanners and find out what that was." said Bob.He then pulled his phone and he saw two people.It was a women with a sword on her back and a monster." Okay.They are from the evil organization called C.F.H or Combat For Hire.I have fought them in the past.They usually work for The Demon King's main commander The Spider King.They are Zorro and Freak." said Bob.

" Can we handled them?" said Dan." Yeah and you will be handled Zorro while I'll go handled Freak and their henchmen." said Bob.He then morphed into Power." Okay my turn!" said Dan.He then made himself in a green armor with a sliver background." You look well strong." said Bob." Thank you Power.Now let go kick some ass." said Dan.

Freak and the henchmen was holding everyone outside except Trina,Penny,Adam,Crystal,and Stella." Where are they?" said Dan." I don't know.You go look for them and handled anything in your way." said Bob." Are you sure that I go do this?" said Dan." Yeah.I mean we fought off demons,dragons,and many more monsters so this will be a cake walk." said Bob.Dan went inside as a mouse." Okay time to cause a commotion." said Bob.

He walked toward Freak who said," Why the hell is he here?Attack him and make him Swiss cheese boys!". They fired their machine guns at Bob who then said," Invisible."He was gone and the bullets fell down." Where did he go?" said a man." Dragon Roar!" said Bob.

He then appeared and he breathed fire.The henchmen all fell down and Freak was burning." You think you are strong kid? Ha I am way stronger than you.Mega Hyper Blast!" said Freak.A blast of pure light came toward Bob." Power Absorb." said Bob.He then grab the ball and he ate it." Freak.You make a mean energy.Let me introduce you to some of my energy.Powerful Blast!" said Bob.

He then made a blast of pure energy and Freak flew toward Mount Fuji." I think I went a little too far." said Bob.He then went toward Mount Fuji. Bob was at the mountain and he made his sword appear." Power Slash." said Bob.He then slashed Freak back and into the ground in front of the hotel." Did he get weaker?I wonder how Psycho is doing.I better go check on him." thought Bob.

He walked into the hotel casually as he saw all the henchmen out cold." He is really sneaky.He will work well in the Squad." thought Bob.He then sensed 7 heat signatures." Must be them." thought Bob.He then pull out his sword and he opened the door.Dan,Zorro,Penny,and Trina weren't in there." What the hell? I thought you were with Freak." said a henchmen." I guess Freak isn't that good.Time for Hurricane Slash!" said Bob.

He made the sword go into a hurricane and he made the four henchmen fly out the window." Are you alright Bob?" said Adam." The name is Power when I am in costume,So where did Dan go?" said Bob.He then made them free." He went with Zorro alongside Penny and Trina.Zorro wants Trina's sword." said Crystal." I wonder if it is a really powerful sword." said Bob.

He then went upstairs and he found Dan holding Penny and Trina as Zorro was glowing red." So what is happening?" said Bob." Oh hey.You must be that kid who defeated those guards and Freak.You must pretty strong.My name is Zorro." said Zorro.She then held the sword and she said," Time for you to die! Big Bang Slash!".

She ran toward Dan and Bob said," Power Blasters! Hurricane Blast!" He then made his blasters appear and Zorro went back." She will be back." said Dan." Yeah I know.So what are you doing?" said Bob." Zorro took us and Psycho here ran after her.He then caught us and she got Trina's sword.Also do you know where my Danny is?" said." He isn't dating you." said Dan." And how do you know that?" said Penny.

" Pretty obvious." said the two costumed people." Anyway.Zorro was just taken my family's most precious item.The Big Bang Sword.It wass known to kill gods.It was hand through generations.Please get it back for me." said Trina." Got ya." said Bob.He put out his sword and he said," Okay now where did she go?".

" Right here.Nuclear Slash!" said Zorro.Bob looked up and hesaid," That is nothing compared to my sword.I bring you to the power of the dragon.Dragon Slash!". The two swords then collide and the Big Bang Sword went off the hotel." No the ultimate weapon!" said Zorro." Rope." said Bob.

He then put her in a rope prison." Do you really think a rope can hold her?" said Dan.He then placed the girls on the floor." Yeah.She won't be out of there." said Bob."Seriously?" said Dan." I made it out of a strong material from a universe which I can't remember." said Bob."You must have a fun ass journey." said Dan." Not really." said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
I gave the tied up Zorro to the police which the Japanese police put her in a metal like prison.My sword could break it or only people with mega superhuman strength could break." So what are your names?" said Troy.I saw Dan taking in all the fame." My name is Psycho and the guy over there is Power.He is from America." said Dan." So who is stronger?" said Tomas." Power." said Dan." Wow Psycho.You are way stronger than me." I said." No my Danny is!" said Penny.

I hit my head and I flew off." Ignore him. Okay who wants my autograph?" said Dan.I then went back to Bob and I walked over to Stella." You were great today." said Stella." Dan was as well.He is a great addition to the team." I said." Are you sure?He seems like another Nova.It seems frighting." said Stella.

"Trust me Stella.This is a great idea.I mean what if Zeke had him on his team?" I said.Stella then shivered like crazy." You would stop him from doing that right?" said Stella." Yeah.I would punch him into three planets if he would do that to you." I said." You are so sweet.So is Dan going to move to America or stay here?" said Stella." Don't know." I said.We both looked at Dan who has having the time of his life.

I was with Stella and Dan who was back to normal." Is that what it is like to be a superhero? It is pretty freaking sweet." said Dan." Yeah but there is responsibility to the job Daniel.You know that correct?" said Stella." Calm down Stella.I got this.I am pretty responsibility." said Dan.

I then said," You may be but being a hero isn't just saving pretty girls or being famous.If you did that stuff,you would be just another Epic." I said." Okay Bob.I am so in.So am I moving to America with you guys or something?" said Dan." No clue." said Stella." I have an idea." I said.

After a good long month in Japan,I was at the airport looking at my girlfriend who was saying goodbye to her parents but promise to keep in touch and Dan who was being tackled by Penny and around his friends except for Trina." Oh Danny!Why do you have go to stupid America?   said Penny."Bob asked me to join him on a project and we can't do it over video phone." said Dan." Dude.I will miss you.I mean you gone means no chicks for me and Troy." said Tomas.

He then was hit with a sheath." It will be sad without you Dan." said Megan."Yeah.I mean we won't have our friend." said Ariel." I will miss you guys too but Bob and Stella need me." said Dan." Can't we come with you?" said Penny." Nope.Bruce can't handled that many people.I mean I am a handful." I said.

" Yeah he is.Plus our dog." said Stella." The plane for Mural will be leaving in 20 minutes." said a person voice." Guess we have to go." said Dan." I will miss you so much Dan." said Penny." I will as well." said Dan." Ah Dan does like Penny." I said." Shut up Bob!" said Dan." Don't lie about your feelings." said the girls.

We were in the plane.I was next to the window." This is so nice." I said." Do you know where Dan went?The plane is about to start." said Stella." I haven't seen him." I said."I am right here Bob." said Dan.He had drinks." Dude Nice." I said.I then grab them and Dan said," Hey."."Sorry I am thirsty."I said.

" So you excited to go back to America Dan?" said Stella." Yeah.I am but I will miss Trina." said Dan." Yeah.I haven't seen her since that trip to Mount Fuji." I said." I heard that she went back to her parents.They hate her." said Dan." Don't worry Dan.You will see her again." said Stella." Okay but if this bites me in the future.I am blaming you Bob." said Dan."Okay but it won't.Trust me on this Danny.It won't.Now sit down.We are about to get in the air." I said.

Trina P.O.V
I was looking at Dan's plane. I was sitting on the roof with my sword and I said to it," Do I have to follow them?"." Yes Trina.That Power's sword is a strong piece of metal.I want it so I can take over the world." said the sword." But Dan will be there." I said." I don't care about your crush or your feelings.So get on that plane." said the sword. I jumped on the plane and I said," I am sorry Dan but my family honor comes first.I am the new Zorro."

No comments:

Post a Comment