Saturday, October 19, 2013

Powerful Power part 16 Bob's day to return to Power

An entire Bob P.O.V.

Bob P.O.V
Today was Friday.We had the day off because Ace kinda sorta of burned down the library and I heard from Selena.She was so happy that I recovered so she is making a breakfast.She says that it will give me more energy.

I then walked downstairs and I saw Bruce reading the newspaper." Morning Percy.You feeling better?" said Bruce." I guess but I still feel weak." I said.

I then sat down and Bruce said," So you excited for your daughter's breakfast ?"."I guess." I said.I then saw Stella." You are looking way better than you were yesterday Bob." said Stella."I guess that shower helped." I said.

I strange felt better this morning for some strange reason that I can't put my mind on it but it felt strangely familiar."So where is Selena?" I said." Making you breakfast." said Bruce.Selena then came in and she said," Here you go dad." It look like paste." Thanks." I said.

I then grab my spoon and stuck it in.I put the spoon in my mouth and I ate it."How is it?" said Selena.I felt really stronger." Amazing!" I said.I then keep eating it and then I said," I feel like a little bit like myself.Thanks Selena.".

Her face went red as she said," I better go get ready.I am going to hang out with some friends.".She then left the house as I said," She has friends?"." Yeah.They came from the future this morning.They are all pretty nice." said Bruce." So what do you have to do today Bruce?" I said." Something with test grading.I got stuck with it thanks to a bet with other teachers." said Bruce."Sucks for you Bruce." I said.

I then continue to eat this wonderful paste as I heard the doorbell rang." That is for me.I will be seeing you later." said Stella.I heard girls voice s as I went to the sink." You going to go to check on your powers after eating that disgusting slop?."said Bruce."It was good Bruce. Have fun grading." I said.

I walked to my room and I saw my family's bird in it.It was a raven." What do you got for me?" I said.He then dropped a piece of paper and I grab it.It was from my mom." Dear son.Me and your father figure out how to increase your powers more.I know that you trained under many masters in this year alone but I want you to be ready for anything.So,we are sending you to an old friend of ours.He will make your already powerful weapons more stronger.This person is near our main hotel building.You remember where that is.I love you son.". I then put the letter in my pocket and I said," I am going to have a rough day today.".

I walked outside and I saw that the birds were flying.I then saw one of the nearby houses with their sign down.No one has lived there ever since I moved in when I was seven.Guess someone is moving in to that old home.I then pull out my phone and I check my power level.It was only 50% of my original strength.I only had my super strength,super speed,flight,cloning, my elemental powers,and my sword.I have more powers but with my fight with Epic and my demon form.It was weaken.I then ran toward the hotel and I looked for the man who knew my parents.

I walked around for a while and I saw an old man being hassled by some teens. They were some bullies from a rival school of ours.I then walked toward them and I said." You guys be leave him alone."." What are you going do about it?" said a punk." Wait man! This guy is Bob.You know that really popular kid from Saint." said one of them." Are you kidding me?This guy is the Bob!" said another punk.

I guess I am well known here in this area."Let just beat the crap out of him so his girlfriend will leave him." said a punk. He then tried to hit me with a metal pipe and I said," You shouldn't have done that.".I then dodged it and then I punched him.He was out cold.

The other two ran off as I helped the old man up.You alright?" I said."Thank you Bob or is it?Power?"said the old man. "You must be that friend that my mother and father were talked about." I said. "Yeah.I was their main man.The name is Achilles or you can call me Ax for short." said Ax.

I then followed him to his shop.It was your average old building." So how do you know my folks Ax?" I said." I was your mom's trainer.I trained her to be the best warrior in the entire kingdom. She was until she met her partner.Your father was a peaceful guy.He was a huge difference from your father now.They fell in love and they got married.Your grandfather wasn't happy.He wanted his son to marry a women from the Gem Kingdom.He was pissed off so he then attacked the Galaxy Kingdom.We won but your grandfather never gave up. When you were born,you were destined to have the Power.Your mother and even your father were very happy.So I trained you.You were a pretty smart baby.I mean you sneak out of your crib so many times.When you were two years old,your grandfather attacked the kingdom.Many good men lost their lives in the fight.You and your parents left for the planet known as Earth.Your grandfather never cared for the planet known as Earth so they went here.They found me and they moved in.Your father became a financial  success while your mother became a great model.They eventually adopted your twin sisters from a couple from the kingdom who were being hunted by the Spider King." said Ax." Okay.So how are you going to train me?I trained under so many people during those 6 months.' I said."I know that because I did that when I was your age." said Ax." So how do you me to train?" I said." In this dimension I made." said Ax.

He then went to his desk and he pressed a button.It then opened a portal." I made it to train your mother when she was your age.You will be in there for two hours but in there,it will be 18000 years.Good luck chief" said Ax.I sighed and I jumped in.

Two hours later,
I was walked back into the room as Ax was drinking a beer." How was your training Power?" said Ax."Fine." I said.I literally learned so much stuff." So where am I off to now?" I said." Wow!I am impress.You got your psychic power back." said Ax." I did and you are so sick." I said."Thanks Power.You are off to the nearby police station.Your girlfriend call you while you were in there.He wants you to go meet up with Ryan.He wants to see you about your coma." said Ax." I will see you later then." I said."You remind me of your father.You are a great man Bob.Don't your anger control you boy?" said Ax.I then left his shop and I ran toward the police station.

I then saw Ryan outside the station." Hey Bob.You made it." said Ryan." So why did you call me down here?" I said." Well you know the superhero team the Team.Two of their members are here.I know how big of a fan you are." said Ryan." Ryan.You are pretty dam smart." I said.

We walked inside and I saw a police officer walking by us."Is that?" I said." Yeah Officer Tubby," said Ryan."I didn't he was a fan." I said." He loves super heroes.He is a huge fan of the team and strangely Power." said Ryan."Wow.I thought he would hate Power because he is reckless and careless and didn't he cause that explosion which almost killed Epic?" I said."He likes him more than Epic.He think he is really obnoxious." said Ryan."So which members of the Team are here?" I said." Sheriff Eagle and Aqua."said Ryan.

I then saw the two heroes.Sheriff Eagle was a cowboy descendant so he was great with his weapons.His weapon are known as Blast and Boom.They were quite impressive.Aqua was a women made of water.She controls all form of water which was pretty impressive.She is one of my favorite female heroes." You must Bob.Ryan talks about you a lot." said Eagle." Thank you Sheriff." I said." May we talk with you in private?" said Aqua." Yeah.There is an interrogation room upstairs.Just tell any cops that Ryan sent you." said Ryan.I then followed the two heroes upstairs.

I sat in the chair and then Aqua made me tied down to the chair with ropes made with ice." Um what are you doing Aqua?" I said." Just making sure that you didn't tried to destroy this police station Power." said Aqua. "Easy girl.He wouldn't destroy this place.Epic then started it with kissing his girl.That would make any man mad. Let hi go Alice." said Sheriff Eagle.

I was then set free and I said," Thanks. So how did you know my secret identity? " I said." Smart kid.You were raised by Arthur and Audrey.I have known your parents since I was staring out as a hero.They trained me to use my weapons when I was starting out oh and you can call me Max." said Max." So how do you know me as Power?" I said." We have been keeping an eye on you.You are a really powerful person.We need to keep an eye on you so that H.O.P.E doesn't get to you.God they make my blood boiled." said Aqua." So why would H.O.P.E going to get me? And I thought you guys worked for them?" I said." We don't.The public just thinks that we don't but we are enemies with them.The Guild works for them and you know as well as I do,they are complete assholes." said Max." True.So am I joining the Team?" I said." No way.You are way too inexperience.You already have a team so we will be little help to your team so that they can beat Epic's team.Then I can beat that asshole." said Aqua." What is with her?" I said." She has a rivalry with a agent who works at H.O.P.E.Just don't ask.So I guess you are back to your normal power." said Max." Yeah.That training I did was just what I needed." I said." So I guess we will be leaving." said Aqua." Wait.Can I talk your picture?" I said." I don't see why not." said Max.

I took our picture and then I left the room.I then heard my phone ringed." Bob!Where are you man?" said Ace." Calm down Ace.I am at the police station and no I didn't get arrested.So what is up?" I said."Meet me over by Le Devil Okay and hurry!" said Ace.He sounds serious and Ace is never serious.I then ran out of there toward Le Devil.

I then saw Ace in a disguise which a four year old could figure out." There you are." said Ace.He grab my arm and he said," Isn't Zeke acting weird?"." I have been in a coma the last ten days.How the fuck am I supposed to now?" I said." Totally forgot about that man.Sorry but  ever since you left,He being act like a huge dick.He blamed me for burning down the library.Me!? Burned down a library? I mean that place is full of brainy girls and they are pretty dam hot." said Ace." So why do you care so much?" I said." Because he is a dick." said Ace." So what is he up to today?" I said." Don't know.Going to keep an eye on him." said Ace. "I am going to get some lunch Ace.You keep doing your thing." I said." Later man.I keep you informed." said Ace.He then followed Zeke as I told there." Man what the hell did I miss?" I thought.

My phone rang." Bob! I know you are still recovering your Powers." said Audrey. "Mom.I gained them back after trained with Ax." I said."You meet Ax?Did he talk about your past?" said Audrey."Yeah he did.So dad was a hippie and the twins were adopted?" I said."Yeah.I couldn't have anymore children after you.So we went to an couple who were being hunted by The Spider King.They wanted us to have their twin daughters so that they wouldn't have to deal with that man. Yeah and your dad was a hippie.I have pictures." said Audrey." You should sent them over to my computer.I will go handled this crime." I said. I went into a alleyway.I then looked for anyone and I said,"Power Up!".

I was over by the bank.One superhuman was beat up crooks."What did she want with me to do anyway exactly?This guy is can handled this by himself." I thought.I then saw a man wearing an even badder disguise than Aces.He was disguised as Epic." You did good kid.Now since you have the power to grow many arms. Go steal the money for me and I will make you being able to join the Guild,your dream." said the man.

I then pulled out my phone which was a thing on my arm when I was Power.I made it during the summer so I can have data on everyone I fight.The person in the ridiculous mask is known as Dr. Captain.He is a enemy of both the Guild and Team because he always lose to them.I better not do anything stupid because I know that young hero will blame me for hurting Epic,America's hero.

I then transformed myself into a cop.I walked inside and I saw the young hero stealing gold bars.I am still lost why we have this here but I ran toward them." Stop son!He isn't Epic." I said." Are you serious old man?I am Epic." said Captain."Okay then kid.Answer me this s why does Epic have a beard?" I said.

The kid then looked at the captain and he said," Hey you are right.Epic doesn't have a beard!".He was then picked up into the wall and it collapse around him." You ruined my plan." said Captain.

He then went to his normal costume. "Time for you to go down." I said."You are just some cop.Time for you to die. Mega Burp!" said Captain.He then burped out a freaking supernova.

I punched the ground and I said," Earth Wall!".I made a giant wall which block the blast." What are you?" said Captain.I then went back to my normal costume." You are that hero who defeated Epic.I must dissect you and gain your powers." said Captain.He then flew toward me and then I said," Ancient Panda throw!".I then grab him and I went into a circle and I threw him toward the police station.

I went over to that kid and I help him out of the rubble." You all right man?" I said." Thanks.Aren't you Power?" said the boy. "Yeah." I said." So why did you help me?I thought you hated Epic?" said the boy." Yes I do hate Epic but I help outbanyone in need." I said.I then heard cops and I said,"Later man.".I was gone with a quick flash.I was back to normal.

I walked around town for a while and then I saw Ryan." Hey Bob.So where did you go after you talked with Sheriff Eagle and Aqua?" said Ryan." You know doing Bob stuff.So what are you up to?" I said."Looking for Ace.He is missing and he hasn't answered his phone.I checked all his usual spots." said Ace."I'll help you find him because you introduce me to two of my heroes.I'm just returning the favor."I said." Alright so where do you think he is?" said Ryan." Did you check his latest hiding spot? I saw him following Zeke early." I said." Zeke? I think I know where he is." said Ryan. He ran off and I followed him and I walked.

We were in front of the abandoned building.It was next to that new water park." So why are here?" I said." To find Ace." said Ryan.We walked inside and then I saw Ace." Ace?!" I said. I walked over and I saw Ace.He was out cold and I mean that literally." Did you find him?" said Ryan." Yeah and he is freezing cold." I said.

Ryan walked toward Ace and he said, "He is still alive but he needs to get outside.".I then grab him and I place him in the bright sun and I said,"Will this work?".

Ace then said after 1 hour 30 minutes of waiting."There you are Bob.I haven't seen you since we were at Le Devil."." What time is it Ace?" I said." It is 3 PM." said Ace." Ace.It is 5." said Ryan." Shit! I have wasted two hours I could have been peeping." said Ace.

He then punched a tree." He really wanted to look at the girls then." said Ryan." So Ryan?Why did he need find Ace?"I said." Stella wanted me to go look for Ace because Terra wat try to call you Ace but your phone was off.She was going to call you soon by the way Bob." said Ryan." I think my phone was taken from me when I was frozen solid.I am going to check inside." said Ace."I will come with you Ace.Bob you stay outside and waited for Stella's call." said Ryan.

They walked inside as I waited for Stella's call.It rang and I answered it," Hey Stella?What's up?"." So did Ryan find Ace?"said Stella." He did.They are looking for his phone.So why did you need Ryan to find Ace anyway?I could have found him in a flash." I said."So I need to meet me at our old meeting place.You remember where that is right?" said Stella." Yeah I remember.I promise I will be there soon." I said." Good because you will be really be surprised I promised.Bye Bob." said Stella." See you soon Stella my love." I said.She then hung up on me and I went inside the house.

" Where are you guys anyway?" I said. I turned on my sensors and I found them upstairs.They were frozen solid." Another one?" said a voice.

I then turned around and I dodged ice." You are much quicker than those two." said the voice.I then saw the person.She was wearing a parka.She looked about the twins age and height.She keep throwing ice at me as I keep dodging." Stay still brat!" said the girl.I then called one of my drones which looked like a net.The net hit her and it locked her up."Let me out!" said the women." No way.You froze my friends.Now let them out." I said.

She then unfroze them and Ace said," Man that was cold.So how is she?"." One of the escaped people from H.O.P.E's science wing.We were hired to find them.We have found the girl known as Frost." said Ryan." So what are you going to do me Detective Ryan?" said Frost." Leave you be right Ryan?I mean she only froze you guys." I said." Yeah and she is pretty hot even for a snow woman." said Ace.

She then froze Ace." So I am going to let you live here under one condition.You will be going to school." said Ryan." Are you serious Ryan?O hate other people." said Frost." Come on school is a great thing Frost.I mean we have a pretty good pool." I said." A pool? I will go for one day but if I don't likr it.I will be living here and I better not see any cops or there will be one massive blizzard."said Frost." Okay deal.Ace will stay away from her." said Ryan."Hey!" said Ace.

Me,Ace,and Ryan were walking toward me and Stella's secret spot." So where are we going again Bob?" said the two."An old place where Stella used to go when she was a kid." I said."Stella have a super area? So girly and romantic. " said Ace." Like you know what romance is.So is your phone fixed?" said Ryan." Yeah and Terra was angry." said Ace." Yeah.She was pretty mad at you." I said." It wasn't my fault.I was frozen by Frost who was pretty hot." said Ace." Can you stay one girl for more than one minute?" said Ryan. " Nah.He can't." I said." Come on you guys.Give me some credit." said Ace." Bob is right Ace.You can never stay on a single girl." said Ryan.

The two then argued about many things and I started to laugh." You all right man?" said Ace." You guys reminded me of something from when I was a kid." I said." Didn't we fight when we were kids?" said Ace."Nah.It wasn't me and you.I can't remember who it was." I said.

We were there.It was an old school." Serious?This old place?" said Ace." What is he talking about?" said Ryan."I don't know." I said." Me and Stella used to come here to play.I thought this place was destroyed. " said Ace." So where is Stella?" said Ryan.

Then I saw a red carpet." I thinks you guys are supposed to go toward it." I said.They went on it as I looked around the place.It was covered with old stuff that wasn't been used in years.

I then sat on the bench and I remember the past.Me and Stella used to play here when we were little.She liked it here because of the flowers and I liked the playground.We always made it our little area." So you pick here Stella?" I said.

I turned around and I saw her." It was our favorite place to play." said Stella.She sat next to me and I said," So why did you bring us up here again?"." I learned something that may shock you.You remember a girl named Emma?" said Stella." No why?"I said."Good.Well when we were kids,she was our friend.I think she liked you because you were so caring when you were a kid.We meet her when we were in 5th grade.She was all sad and lonely.Ace didn't hit on her for some weird reason.You were the first to talk to her.She joins us on ours adventures.We did everything together." said Stella." So why can't I remember her at all?" I said."Maybe your journey through the 3600 dimensions and your training with Ax." said Stella."Maybe.How do you know about Ax?" I said."Your mom." said Stella." Okay.So is she here yet?" I said." Nope.I sent Ace and Ryan to go meet her at the airport or train station." said Stella."So you want to relieve the past a little bit?" I said.I went over to the swings and I said," Fix.".The swings look just as new." Miss Stella. Would you like to go on the swing?"." I would Bob." said Stella.

The party started.I was being hugged many people who worried sick about me." I can't believe you are alive Dad." said Selena."You thought I would be dead?Come on Selena.You are my daughter after all.I won't die with giving it my all." I said." I am just happy that you are alive dad.You have more control of your demon form when you are older but right now,you have no control." said Selena." Next time I will have control over it." I said.

I looked around and I said,"So where are your friends?"." They are at the nearby shop.We ran out of drinks.So Stella sent the three to get them all." said Selena. "So are any of them boys?" I said.

She then punched me and she said," Dad! Don't embarrass me in front of them."."I won't sweetie." I said.

I then saw them walked toward us.It was a group of two girls and one guy.One of them had black hair and she looked like a mini Ace which frightens me.The second girl had bright blond hair which was very bright.Then I saw the boy.He reminded me of me when I was his age which I am.

"So are these people you friends Selena?" I said." Yeah.Dad meet Scarlet. She is the daughter of Ace and some girl who I can't remember the name of." said Selena." Hi Mister X." said Scarlet."Call me Bob.So did you tell Ace who you are?" I said."You know my father Bob." said Scarlet." Yeah.You are right.So who is the blond chick?" I said."My name is Mary.I am the daughter of Donna." said Mary." So who is the father?" I said." I don't know I never met him." said Mary."Okay so how is the boy?" I said.

He walked up to me and he said," My name is Luke.I am your daughter's friend from school.I have a great grade point average."." I like this guy." I said to Selena."Ignore him Luke." said Selena." Yeah.So who is the dad or mom?" I said." I can't tell you." said Luke." I am strangely okay with that." I said.

I was with Grim who was taking a break from playing the music for the party." So do you know Emma?" I said."Yeah.She was a sweet girl.I mean she taught me to believe myself so I can play music." said Grim."Didn't I do that?" I said." No you didn't." said Grim."So is she,Ryan,and Ace back yet?" I said." Nope.I haven't got a text from Ace or Ryan." said Grim." Grim!Get back to playing!" yelled Terra.

She then made Grim go back on stage as I said to Terra,"Be nice for once."." I am just a little pissed off that Emma isn't here yet." said Terra."Let me guess you knew Terra too?" I said."She was an amazing girl.Hell she dated Ace." said Terra." Wait Ace had a girlfriend?This is the most shocking thing I heard all year." I said." She and Ace only went out on one date.She hasn't told me why she broke up with Ace or Ace with her." said Terra." So have you tried to get Ace to notice you as a women yet?" I said.

She then slapped me on my hand as she said," No! I haven't."." Sorry for asking then." I said.I healed my hand and I said,"Have you got a text from Ace yet?". " No I am worry." said Terra." Then I will go looked for them.I can find anyone in a flash." I said." Don't you have to be here at your party?" said Terra."Just watch this.Power Clone!" I said.

I then made a clone who looks just like me include the scar on my chest." Wow. Can you make a female clone?" said Terra."Nope.I will be right back Terra.I promise." I said.I then ran toward a cab.

I was taking a cab toward the airport.I then payed the guy and then I saw Nova trying to burn down this giant plant." I can now see why they are late." I said.

He was fighting a giant plant which was holding hostages in a plane and Ryan with the police trying to save customers. "So what are you going do Bob?" said a voice.

I turned around and I saw Sheriff Eagle." Max!What are you doing here?" I said.He then grab me and we were on the roof." I was sent here to keep an eye on you.The boss has an interest in you.He thinks that you are the Team material.I do as well but some members don't so I was sent here along with Aqua to watch you and see if you are Team material." said Max."That is so freaking awesome!So are you going to help me fight that giant plant?" I said. "Nope.I am only here to observe you and your actions." said Max.I then powered up and I said,"Then watch this!".

I then went into Ace's brain and I said,"Ace."." Bob!It is you!Where are you?Can you help me with this thing?" said Ace."Nope but here is the way to defeat him.You have the power to lift things heavy or light with your flames so here is what you do Ace." I said.Ace then said," Got ya chief.".

He then went to the ground and he said," Flare Lift!"He then lifted the giant plant up with tiny little flames and he said,"Time to play ball.Supernova Ball then Explosion Hit!".He then made a ball and he hit it with a bat at the plant.It burned to crisps as the plane fell down ." I got it Nova.Cotton Cloud!" I said.I then threw a big piece of cotton candy at the falling people." You did well kid.Using your friend to his full potential.You may just make the Team some day." said Max.He was gone and I said,"Ace.Meet me by the bar.I need a drink."

I saw Ace with Ryan." So where is Emma?" I said."Her plane was in that plant's grasp so who knows.I have no idea where it came from though ." said Ryan." Isn't there a villain who controls plants or something?" said Ace." Yeah. Her name was Flora.She was once a villain who fights the Guild and she moved onto the Team.It didn't end up so well." I said."Did she died?" said Ryan." The Team doesn't kill.Right Bob?" said Ace." She didn't die.Her powers were taken by Reptile I think." I said."Ace then saw a sign saying that Emma was off the plane." That is Emma's plane!I get there that she sees us." said Ace.

He then ran off and Ryan said," Ace had a crush on her for a long time.They broke up and I think Ace still has feeling for her still.I feel bad for Terra."." Me too but love works in strange ways.I mean look at us.We both have killer hot girlfriends."I said." True but I am a world class detective and you are a freaking super model!" said Ryan." That is a good point Ryan but as my mentor said when I was very young.Love is like a game of chance.You get what cards you get." I said."Was he drunk?" said Ryan." Somewhat.Lets go get Ace and Emma back to the party." I said.

I then saw Ace talking with a girl.Ace's face was more red than normal and his face gets pretty red.She had long golden blond hair.She had a really cute body and she was wearing a school uniform." Ace!" said Ryan.He then ran up to the two and the girl said,"Is that you Ryan?"." Emma! You look wow!" said Ryan." So that is Emma?" I thought."So who is the hunk over there?" said Emma."That is Bob.You know the guy that told you about over the phone." said Ace." So that is Bob?I am so jealous that Stella took her." said Emma."So you are Emma?I am Stella's boyfriend and proud of it."I said." So where are your bags Emma?" said Ryan.

She hit her head and she said," Downstairs.Ace and Ryan do you mind getting it for me?".

The two then ran toward the escalator as I stay here with Blonde." So Bob?What do you do around the school."said Emma."You know guy stuff." I said." Like soccer?"said Emma." Nah.I never really liked soccer due to the fact that my friends always made the ball go toward me." I said.She then started laughed." Just like always huh Bobby?" said Emma ." What are you talking about Emma? I mean we just met after all." I said. "How could I forget my best friend?" said Emma.

She then hugged me and my face went red like a tomato." I miss you Bob.It has been a long 3 years." said Emma."I have no idea what you are talking about?" I said." You don't remember me?It is no problem.I will make you fall for me." said Emma.She kissed me as she went to go find Ace and Ryan.I stood there and I said."Emma.I remember you."I ran toward the party as I remembered her.

I was 11.I was pretty fast,strong,and smart.I was one of the smartest kid in the school.I could move onto high school but I wanted to stay with my group of friends which was Norman,Larry,Ace,Cindy, Myra,Z,and Stella.It was the first day of 5th grade.I sat in my desk and I then saw this girl.She had glossy blond hair and she was really cute.I went over to her and I said,"I guess we are classmates.My name is Robert Percival X but you can call me Bob."She didn't answer me as I heard a girl said,"Don't try Bob.She is a complete loner." 

They giggled off as I sat next to her."So what is your name?" I said.She wrote something down.It said go away in bold.I then sat in my desk which Ace was there as well." So you tried to talking to Emma?" said Ace."Is that her name?" I said."She is a pretty girl but isn't very social.Even the teachers know that." said Ace.

It was recess.I went over to Emma who was writing a poem far away from the playground." So Emma? What are you writing?" I said.She then wrote down," What do you want?"."I just want to be your friend Emma." I said." Why do you want to be her friend Bob?" said a girl.I sighed and I turned around.It were those two girl who were extremely popular in school." I am nice to everyone ladies.Now leave." I said. They left as I sat next to Emma.

She then said softly," Why did you do that?"." I just think you are a pretty girl and you shouldn't be treated like this." I said.Her face went red as I said,"So what are you writing Emma?"." A poem.It for my sister.She is at this super fancy private school for girls." said Emma."Can I read it?" I said."No way Bob.At least let me finish." said Emma.I then sighed and I said,"So you want to go play with me and some of my friends?"."Will Ace or Norman be there?" said Emma."Maybe?But I will protect you from them." I said.

Emma changed in three years.Once she was a shy girl and then she became a popular girl.She had a crush on me but me being a dense idiot even more then normal,I had no idea about it.She moved right before we started 9th grade.Ace was super sad because he and Emma broke up and Ace had feelings for her.I was sad as well.

I walked toward her house and I saw her family moving things into their moving truck." Hey Bob.You looking for Emma?She is in her room.Can you go get her for us? We just finish packing and we need her to be down here." said Emma's father." Got ya." I said.

I went upstairs and I open Emma's door.She was sitting on the floor."Hey Bob.My folks want you to get me?" said Emma." Yeah but I want to show you something." I said.I never told anyone about my powers but since me and Emma were so close,I took her outside to her backyard."What is wrong Bob?" said Emma.: Emma.You are one of my closet friends and I want to show you something that makes me different from other guys." I said.

I then flew up ." Is this a trick?" said Emma."Nope.I have super powers." I said." That is so cool Bob." said Emma.I hugged her and I said,"I will miss you a whole lot Emma.I will never forget you." I said.

I was walking toward the party and I said," I forgot you Emma.I am so stupid!" I walked inside and I got rid of the clone and I went over to the bar." Hey Bob." said Emma.Emma beat both Ryan and Ace because they got stuck with her luggage." Hey Emma." I said." You seem sad.I mean you just came out of your 10 day coma after all." said Emma."I should be but I almost forgot you for good." I said." So is it true what Ace said at the airport?About you and Stella being an item?" said Emma.

"Yeah.Me and her have been dating since November." I said."So do you still like me?" said Emma." Of course." I said." More than friends?" said Emma." Yeah.I mean I helped you out of that slum you were in." I said." So if you break up with Stella?Would you date me?" said Emma."Sounds strangely confusing but no.I love Stella with all my heart." I said.

She then kissed me as Stella walked toward me."Emma!" said Stella." Looks I have a rival for Bob's affections.It is on Stella Polar!" said Emma.She  then an off as I said," I am so sorry about her Stella."." It is fine Bob but I will beat her." said Stella.She walked off as I said," What the fuck just happened?"

Next time,
Stella vs Emma in the battle of Bob's heart,Terra reveals her feminine side,a villain attacks Bob,and Epic turns villain!        

No comments:

Post a Comment