Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Powerful Power part 12 The battle for the Crown

This part will be the battle between Bob and Zeke.

Bob P.O.V
It was Monday and I was talking to the guy who organizations this whole prince and princess festival this week.He was a very strange guy maybe because he question me as soon as I enter." Who are you?I am the Student Council vice president Brett Angelo." said Brett."I am Bob,a new student." I said." You must be that new student that all of the girls are talking about.What do you want in here?I am busy with the festival." said Brett." I want to enter the Prince race."I said.

His eyes flashed like fireworks." You are thinking of entering this?" said Brett." Yeah.Mainly,I want to shut up Zeke so much." I said." You are so perfect! I mean I want to talk you about this but you took the incentive so are you in?" said Brett." Yeah so don't tell me what to do Brett.I already have a plan that involve Ace and Grim." I said.I then left the room and I pulled out my phone." It is time.Time for the Squad to make their entrance."I said.Brett then opened his door and he said," Today is Greek Day so go get a costume from the theater room.". I then walked toward the theater room with great speed.

Stella P.O.V
Bob is back!That is what I have been saying in my head since he came back.I missed his smile,charm,and he got stronger.I mean he can lift up his entire house with his pinkie.In the past he could do that with his right hand but now wow!I was walking with Joyce who was been talking about this week." This is going to be so sweet!Bob is going to beat the guy who has been the king for the past three festival! I am so excited to see what the princes do this year." said Joyce.

" We have to do something as well Joyce.To change the subject Joyce,I wonder where Grim,Ace,and Bob are?They usually walk with us." I said." Didn't Bob just come to school like Yesterday or something?" said Joyce." He did but he lives nearby me so I asked him to walk with us." I said." So do you like him or something?" said Joyce."No way.I don't like him at all." I said." I have known you since the first grade Stella.You like this boy.Is it his muscles?" said Joyce." I think it is his heart. He has a big one.I can tell." I said.

I walked into the school yard and I saw a stage.Then I saw Brett.He is always trying to make money from my perspective so I never really liked him." Stella baby!" said Brett." What do you want with Stella Brett?" said Joyce." I'm just here to tell you that Bob,Ace,and Grim are doing some very hot. That will give them some major points this year.I better go set up the rest of Greek day." said Brett.He then ran off as Joyce said," So is he gay?"." He is just eccentric." I said.

I then saw Bob dropping in." Hey Stella." said Bob.His white hair has been gel back.I don't like his white hair whatsoever." So who are you suppose to me exactly?" said Joyce." That Brett guy told me to pick a god so I went with Ares.He is a rocking god." said Bob." So what did Ace and Grim go with?" I said." No clue.I better get to the planed spot already.See you in class later." said Bob.

He then ran off as he went inside to Saint." So why do you like him exactly?" said Joyce." He is a strange guy Joyce but I can tell you that his heart is huge.We better get to class." I said.We ran to class as the bell rang.

Ace P.O.V
I am so freaking jealous because Bob is over there with all the girls getting a head start on us the other princes in the freaking festival.So I decide to get him for some help.I ditched my math class because the teacher hated my guts.I then sneaked into Saint Academy to go find Bob.

I look everywhere in the building and I found him on the roof." Hey Ace.What is up?" said Bob." Shouldn't you be in class right now?" I said." I can clone myself plus it is a class where I am allowed in because it is home EC.So hello amazing cookies for me." said Bob.He was wearing some sick shades,a biker jacket,and a red shirt with a white skull chain plus some jeans." Dude where did you get that awesome stuff?" I said.

He then show me his computer." I made myself a awesome training place where I practice my powers.It has shops inside there so I picked this stuff before I left.Plus a giant freaking mech!" said Bob."So is this all for today?" I said." Nope.I am trying to be the Greek God Ares without wearing that toga.It is very stressful in my case." said Bob.

" So has the Squad caused you any troubles yet?I heard that from Brendan.He was saying something bad about you." I said." What did Particle say about little old me?" said Bob." He said something about this annoying kid who broke all his constructs with a bang.He called you a dick." I said." Okay.Why should I care? I mean I could take down their little team down with me if I really wanted to!" said Bob." They labeled you as a villain on every social site out there." I said." They are so going down!" said Bob.

We walked toward the kitchen along with Grim." Are you sure that we can be here Bob? I mean we are on the girls side!" sad Grim." Yeah man.It is fine.I did some stuff and I can bring guys inside with me." said Bob." Dude this is going to be so freaking sweat! I mean we are going to be around these girls than the others. So more votes for us!" I said." Actually Ace.Most of the girls here have their sight on me or Zeke.I ain't sure which one but you get the deal." said Bob."Why you and Zeke?" said Grim." Zeke was the 3 time festival king and me for doing some hot stuff according to Brett." said Bob." Is Brett gay?I mean he calls us hot." I said." Don't know." said the two.

Joyce P.O.V
Me and Stella have been best friends since we were little.When I mean little I mean really fucking little.We have helped each other with boyfriends,test,dances, shopping trips,and any girl thing you can think of.I can tell when my BFF is in love.I look over at her cookies at our table.

It was Me,Stella,Z,Carly,Donna,Myra, Kari,and Cindy at our little table.We are called the hot girls in school.Every year,4 of us win the festival.The twins always take up the last two spots for some weird ass reason though.They were heart shaped." So Stella? What is with these cookies?They for your boyfriend?"said Z." No way Z.I am just making these cookies to impress the new boy." said Stella." So it is the new boy?"said Myra.

Stella's face went crimson red." So is it Bob?" said Kari." Yeah it is Donna.I mean look at her face.It was like when Carly and Ryan weren't dating.When was that again Carly?" said Cindy." 8th grade.You are so forgetful sometimes." said Carly." So are you going to give these to your lover?" I said." Yeah." said Stella.

The door opened and then screams were heard." It is Ace and Grim of the freaking Princes!" yelled a girl.Ace went to the ladies and did his usual technique.It was a cheesy pickup line.

Bob walked over to us as Grim went to play some of his music which has always a joy to my ears." Sup ladies.Are the cookies almost done yet?" said Bob." Yes Bob.Do you want to try some?" said Stella." Don't mind if I do." said Bob.

He then grab one of Stella's cookies and he ate it." Wow Stella.This is really good." said Bob." You are welcome Mr.X." said Stella." So Bob? Do you know how to cook?" said Z." I do know my way around a kitchen.Do you ladies want to try my universe famous cooking?" said Bob." Yes we would." said a girl.

He was moving fast than a bullet when he cooks."Man look at him go." said Cindy." He brings world famous chefs to shame." said Kari.I then saw Grim stoping his music." Is that Bob? Dam he is fast." said Grim.

Bob then stop and then a mountain of cookies.The smell was the best." Dig in to Bob's universe famous cookies or Satisfy Cookies Surprise." said Bob." Why is it called that?" said Carly." I was in Japan for a while.It is weird." said Bob.

After we finished off Bob's amazing cookies,he and Stella were talking.I have never seen happy with any guy like ever. She is like a queen to the rest of the guys with some exceptions mind you." So Ace?What is with Bob and Stella?They are way too close." I said." I don't know Joyce.You know her better than I do." said Ace." I do but this Stella is confusing.She usually hates guys." I said." People can change Joyce." said Ace.For a total playboy,Ace can have some moments.

Then the door came flying open.It was Zeke and his crew.Zeke and his crew are the stars of the school since December. They were on every team and they were treated as gods.Me and Stella personally don't like them but the girls here do ." Hey ladies! What is cooking?!" said Cletus." We just finished off big brother's cookies." said Rose.Why is she calling him big brother? Are they related?" I see.So where is he now?" said Zeke.

He gave off that look that he gets the opposing team during games."Don't know.They were just here." said Z." Guess I will just going look for them then. So vote for me and my crew for that prince thing." said Zeke.He left the room.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Stella.These are the good moments in my life." So Bob? When are we going to tell people about us?" said Stella."I got no idea.I think I tell but I will get beat up by Zeke and his crew." I said." So little old Power is afraid of Epic?" said Stella." No way.I am worry for them.I am pretty strong." I said.

We were on the roof when I got a call." Is this a job for my hero?" said Stella." Yeah but I think I may need some help.Could I acquire some help from the lovely Lunar? " I said.She then became Lunar." Lets do this Power." said Stella.We then flew off toward the location.

It was your average mundane bank robbery except for one more difference.It was being robbed by a super villain who has faced against the Guild and won.I should be worry but I am Power so my fears were gone.

I then saw the villain and I froze time.She was wearing a black jacket and wearing a pink shirt." She is the super villain who beat the Guild?" said Stella." Yeah.She is." I said." So what is her powers?" said Stella." From that research I have done, she is known as Terra.She has the powers of the elements,flight,super strength,psychokinesis,and durability plus Earth based powers.She can be a real challenge for me." I said." What is her real name or her secret identity?" said Stella." I told you her first name and her secret identity is Earth.Do you know her or something?" I said." Yeah I do.She was Zeke's ex." said Stella." Are you serious? I mean why did he dump her?" I said." Do we have the time?" said Stella. "We got all the time in the world." I said.

Stella then said," Terra was once part of our little group.She was pretty and she was consider to be a princess under all that clothing.She was a tomboy and she hated anything girl like.She was my other best friend along Joyce.But then Zeke asked her out.She had a major crush on him but you couldn't tell it because she is big with the guys.Before you camr back, she got dumped by that swine for me.I feel terrible about that mind you."." So she became a villain?" I said." Yeah.She fights the Guild to spited her former boyfriend plus he paints his shirts pink." said Stella." Hilarious.So I am going to save her!" I said." Why?" said Stella." She paints Zeke's shirt pink.We can think of some hilarious prank on Zeke." I said." But she is a villain!" said Stella." Don't judge a book by its cover." I said." Alright but how are we going to do that? I mean you already a villain." said Stella." I got this cover.You just  handled the cops and thugs.I'll talk with her." I said.

I unfroze time and I jumped down toward the bank.I then saw Terra.She had black hair like I had.It look very celebrity like.Her eyes were pink." So who the hell are you supposed to be?I know one of Epic man lackey." said Terra." I think Epic is a giant dick.Don't you agree Terra?" I said.

Her face went into anger mode." Get Him!" yelled Terra."Time for some co-op! Lunar you got the grunts." I said." Got ya Power.Time for Gravity Pull then Supernova Freeze!" said Stella.

She then grab the running thugs and then she froze them." Who are you?" said Terra."A friend and a fellow hater of Zeke. Would you like to join me and my friend on a little coffee run?" I said." Sure.You seem interesting." said Terra.We ran off as soon as we all blew up a cop car.

We were at the mall.We were all in her human guise." So Stella,he is your boyfriend from a different timeline?" said Terra." Pretty much." said Stella." Dam Girl!You got a smoking hot guy!But what is with the white hair?You look like an old man." said Terra." My powers drains out my color.So this is the final color." I said.

She then grab my hair and she said," We are so dyeing it.".I then looked over at Stella and she said," I have to agree with Terra on this one Bob.Hey what did you do at school?I mean we are here."."I made it that me and you had to go get some supplies for a teacher." I said." Killer idea Bob." said Terra.

I looked at a mirror.It was black again." So Bobby? How do you like your new hair?" said Terra." I like it Terra.It fits me well.So you want to join my crew?" I said. "What is this fool taking about?" said Terra." He means his team of super powered heroes to take down the Guild by using pranks and being complete assholes to Zeke." said Stella." That seems promising.So who else is in?" said Terra." Grim and Ace." I said." So are you in?" said Stella." Hell yeah! I want to make that pig fear me again." said Terra.

Terra P.O.V
I was with Bob and Stella.We were walking toward school.Bob is a weird guy to say the least.I mean he looks like a freaking god!He can run so fast that clothes fall off without even touching them,breaking the strongest thing with his nail,and some other fucked up shit.So he is pretty much perfect but not for me.I like this one guy.Ace was his nickname.I gave him that name because he is an freaking ace at scoring chicks.I always want to be with him but I knew him since he was Ashley and he thought of me as a sister or a bro." So Ace can control fire?" I said." Yeah and his nickname is matchstick." said Stella."So do they remember me? I made quite an impression on them." I said." I got you in but I have a little bit of a problem.We are brother and sister." said Bob." I am strangely okay with that.I mean my "brother" is a smoking hot guy who is dating my best friend.One thing Robert. Don't you dare hurt Stella or there will be pain." I said.

He shivered." Anyway so Terra? Do you still have the feelings for Zeke?" said Stella." You mean that asshole?Hell no! He never did anything for me and what did he do when I hung out with Ace.He got me arrest because I hanged out with the biggest playboy of the schools. Is he still one?" I said." Yeah he is. He does hate Ace with a vengeance though for sending the cops on you." said Stella." How sweet. Ace actually cares about a girl for more than a few minutes." I said.

It was lunch time.Bob has hanging out with Grim and Ace. I was with Joyce and Stella.Joyce and me were friends.We disagree on a lot of things.Mostly boyfriends." So Terra? Where were you for the last months?And how do you know Bob?" said Joyce." By my uncle. He is Bob's stepfather.So we are brother and sisters." I said." So Terra?Did you miss being back here?" said Stella." Yeah I did Stella.I missed hanging with my best girlfriends.So Stella do you like my brother or something?You keep staring at my very attractive brother." I said." Yeah. He is so cool." said Stella." So Terra why do you think your brother is hot?" said Joyce." Our mom used to do that to him when I visit him.He was a trouble kid. Always getting linto fights and mostly of them gave him some experience." I said." Poor Bobby.He must have cuts and bruises over his well maintained body." said Stella.

As Joyce and Stella talked about girly stuff.I walked toward Ace,Grim,and my brother Bob." Hey Terra.You look smoking hot.Did you changed your hair?" said Ace.I always kept it long because my parents like long hair but when they sent me to live with my uncle.I cut my hair." Yeah.I got it cut." I said." Is it just me or do you and your brother seem very similar?" said Grim." Yeah.I have red eyes which is my favorite color." said Bob." Terra has pink eyes because pink is her favorite color." said Ace.He knows my favorite color.

Stella P.O.V
I was looking over at my boyfriend.He was hanging out with his friends.I wanted to be there but I wouldn't understand what they are talking about." Stella! You all right girl?" said Joyce.I then turned around and I saw Joyce." Yeah fine.Just deep in thought." I said." You really like this boy don't you?You have never been this serious about a boy like ever." said Joyce." Well he is so perfect.He is tall, strong,handsome,smart,fast,musical talent,and he can look good in anything." I said." So ask him out already! The girls have your full support.You will probably have a good chance tonight." said Joyce." Why?" I said.

Then Carly appeared." Stella.You are so forgetful sometimes.Today is the big soccer game between Blake and Norman for captain of the soccer team." said Carly." Oh shit! Is that today!?" I said." You completely forgot.As head cheerleader,you should be reminded us." said Joyce." Aye." said Carly.

Bob P.O.V
I was on the soccer field waiting for Stella.I had no idea that she was the head cheerleader.We had this soccer game today I think.So I decide to get some practice in.I was kicking the ball like a freaking boss.I then kicked in the air and I said," Driller Kick!" The ball then went straight into the net." Bob! That was awesome man!" said Blake.

I then saw Blake.He was in his soccer uniform." Blake is it? Why are you wearing that?" I said.It was very not manly." That stupid Zeke.He is part of the main team so they get the cool colors of blue and green while we get stuck with these.It really pissed me." said Blake.I then grabbed the ball." Can't you changed the colors or some bullshit like that?" I said." No.Zeke would kill me for doing that." said Blake.

I then saw Ace,Grim and Ryan in the same uniform." Bob!Don't you dare laugh!" yelled Ace." I have to Ashley.You guys look like girls.I mean doesn't Zeke give you anything manly?" I said.

I then felt someone tapping my shoulder. It was Terra." Hey Bob.Can we talk?" said Terra.She then looked at the uniforms." Why do they look like girls?" said Terra." Zeke.He rubs me the wrong way." said Grim." I see.So I am going to borrow my brother here." said Terra.She grabbed my hand and we walked off.

We were somewhere private." So what are we going to do about us?" said Terra." What about us?I am with Stella." I said." But you know what I am really." said Terra." You are the female version of me from a virtual reality.What about it?" I said.

She is the female version of me from that reality I made." So do you think that Ace will guess about us?" said Terra." Nah. Ace is way too dense to notice little details.I mean I have red eyes and you have pink eyes." I said." I guess you are right about that.So are we going to help Blake's team?" said Terra." Hell yeah. They look like pussies.So what is the plan?" I said.

Later at the game,I was in the locker room.I was roped in by Joyce to be on their team.I convince Blake to wear the new uniform that I made.It was red and black." Bob we got to wear this. Captain's orders." said Blake." I am so not listening to that guy's order.So lets have some fun and piss him off." I said." Yeah Ace.It will be fun." said Ryan.

He was already wearing it." Come on Blake.You might impress Blair.She is pretty cute." said Ace.He was then hit by a stray ball." Ace.If you are going to say that.Don't say it in front of the older brother." said Grim.He was wearing it as well." So are you going to wear Blake? You will be able to make Zeke look like a loser." I said.He look at the many pictures of Zeke and hrip one." Lets do it." said Blake.

Narrator P.O.V
Brett was set to be the announcer for the big game.Brett was in his chair.The game was about to start.He grab my mike and he said," Welcome Students of Revolution and Saint.My name is Brett Angelo.I will be your announcer for the game to decide the captain of the soccer team.We have Norman's team who are entering the arena now.They are now as the Crushers.They are Zeke,Jess,Brad, Cletus,and Landon.They are the best team in the entire school.But they have to face against the..".The door opened and Blake saw Terra.She then grabbed the mike." Welcome to the field.The heroes!" said Terra.

Then some fireworks happened.Bob stood there with a smirk and he said," Time to kick Zeke's ass.".He appeared with his team of Blake who look like a crazed animal,Ace who looked like he was on fire,and the other two stood there." I thought you guys were going to give up because of those uniforms.And why the hell is the punk on your team? Did you want to lose?!" said Zeke.Bob said," Lets settle this out on the field."

The game went on.Blake and Bob were scoring most of the goals for their team.It was the final minute and Bob said," Time to end this.Eat my Meteor shot!" The ball went down like a meteor and Blake kicked it." Feral strike!" said Blake.The ball went in and the crowd cheered." The Heroes have won the right to be the best team! Plus some points for the team for doing it so super." said Brett.

So the next three days went on like this. Bob was making a name for himself as this amazing rogue that stops crime, mess with the cops,and being a giant thorn in Epic side.At school,He is this super genius who can bake,run,kick, punch,and win anything.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Ace,Grim,Joyce,Stella, and Terra." Bob is going to beat Zeke very badly." said Terra." Yeah but we still have Zeke's fans.They are his servants." said Grim." Yeah they may be a problem because it is very big." said Stella." So he can handled them.He is Bob.He help Blake come over his fear on Zeke's rule.Blake was been his usual self.I have to thank you for that." said Joyce." Yeah. Every since you came here,School is fun because you never expect what he will do next.Man I really want you to be the king so freaking badly." said Ace.

Then as the day went on,I got many love letters from all the girls and strangely some of the guys.I was talking with Ryan about girls." So Bob? Which girl you going to ask out to the dance?" said Ryan." I ain't big on dances.Mostly because every dance I went to was a gang war.So I am probably just going to go to the mall." I said." I was going to Carly to this police ball.You should join us." said Ryan." Wouldn't Carly mind that you are taking me with you guys on your date?" I said." She wants you and Stella to go with us.She thinks that you guys would be go together.I am a great detective but I will never understand women to this day.So if you think about it.Talk to Carly about it.I will see you at the concert then." said Ryan.

He then walked off as I pulled out my phone.A known serial killer had escaped prison." I think that Tubby can handled it.I better sent a drone to check this out." I said.I then went to a nearby window and then made a drone.It was a little ship with the letter P.I flew it toward the site." I hope this guy won't be such a problem." I said.

The festival went on as I stood on the stage for at least three hours.It was mostly because of the votes.I never knew how many people go to this school till now.My drone came back to me as they were announcing the princess and queen.Stella was the queen so now I really wanted to be King.I have a plan for this.I looked at my drone.It was almost destroyed." This killer is known as Manslaughter.He has the power of mind control and he can made anything you have on you kill you.He was killed over 8,000 people and 2,000 of them have super powers.He has taken them." said the drone.

I then saw Terra and Stella." Sup bro.You look worried." said Terra.Stella then put her soft delicate hand to my head." A serial killer is out on the loose.Do you need us to stop him." said Stella." Yeah but you know he can kill superhumans. I said." Don't worried Bobby.I can handled any foe you bring at me.So have some fun.Me and your girlfriend will handled this.Time to bring the power of the Earth to this serial killer." said Terra.

She then ran out of the school as Stella said," I will keep an eye on her.So I will try to be back when you become King."." You are the best girlfriend ever.Go after her already." I said.

I was on stage.The 5 princes have been decided.It was Ace,Grim,Ryan,Blake,and Landon.I was very confused why Zeke was up here with me on the king throne.I then saw Brett say," Bob and Zeke.The two prince are the ones who you ladies and some guys voted for the most.Now the king will be able to skipped as many classes as he wants but you must have good grades in all classes to do this.And the winner is!!"

The wall then broke as Manslaughter enter the room with the knocked out Earth and Lunar.I was pissed off mind you." So I finally found the man who ruined around my life.Where are you Epic?! I wanted your head and you epic powers!" yelled Manslaughter.

I then ran up to him and I said," Eat this.Powerful Fist!" It hit him and it looked like a regular punch and Manslaughter went into the nearby mountain." Bob! He is your new king!" said Brett.I then put my fist up as I said," Screw you Zeke.I won.".

I was in the nurse office with the rest of the Squad." Bob.You won! I knew you would win!" said Stella.She hugged me and then I said,"Thank you but now I need to ask you something.Do you guys mind leaving?"." Sure man.I will help you with your fans.They are really annoying." said Grim.

Grim and Ace walked out with the bruised Terra." What do you want to talk about?" said Stella." So I was thinking. Since me and you are king and queen. Maybe me and you can start dating at school." I said.She then kissed me as she said," I would like that Power."

Next time,
Trouble in the server. 

No comments:

Post a Comment