Sunday, September 8, 2013

Powerful Power part 8 Girls are Confusing!

This story will be about school so expect no Spider King or Repilte.Just a school part.I got to do it once in a while.Here is a little info about the story.Zeke's real name is Evan so I will be calling him that a lot as a joke because I liked the name Zeke and calling him Evan is funny.Not trying to offend anyone named Evan.

Bob P.O.V
I was outside my house waiting for all 6 females who live there I hated being the only guy there.I mean they each take so long in the shower that I went to our pool and used the shower there.

I was outside of my house when I heard the twins," Big Brother!" I was tackled by them and I said," Morning you two.You two see happy than usual.Do you two have a crush on anyone at school?".

Robin was blushing as Rose answered," I don't Bob.Maybe Robin does though."." Okay I shouldn't have asked.So what are you two doing without Kathy?I never see you three without each other." I said." She had to go school early than normal because she is the Vice President of something at school." said Robin." I see. So what do you two have for classes?" I said.

They hand me their schedules." Wow! These are pretty advance classes!You two must be pretty smart maybe even more than your older brother." I said."Big brother should be in college right now! You are very smart." said Rose." I know that fact Rose but I wanted to be with my friends because I am having fun." I said." So big brother,where is Angel,Brenda, Donna,Kari,Lana,and Stella?Don't you usually walk with them to school?" said Robin." In the house getting ready.I will never understand your gender's mind." I said." So big brother?What classes do you have?" said Rose.

Rose took the paper and Robin said," Wow big bro!You got a lot of elective class!Where is math or Science?Don't you have to take them to graduate?"." I took a test and I passed it with flying colors. So they are making me doing this stuff so that I get credits and graduate." I said." So does Stella know about this?She is a great girlfriend for you big brother not like Joyce.She is scary." said Rose." I can agree with you on that Rose and I think she already know because I left my schedule out for her to see." I said.

Then I saw Stella,Angel,Brenda,Kari, Lana,and Donna walking out of the house and the twins said," You guys look so cute!".I saw faces blush and I started to walk off." Bob!Get back here!" yelled Donna." Sorry I got to get to school.I have Ms.Ellie and she hates my guts so I go to get there super early." I said.

I then start to run off but I was stopped by Stella's gravity powers." Put me down!I am afraid of heights!" I said." That is such a lie Robert.You did a cannonball which destroy most of Africa.I really don't think you are afraid of heights." said Kari." Okay you are right about that.So what do you need me for?" I said." To answer two questions.One is why do you have only elective classes?Second What do you think of our outfits?" said Donna.

I then fell down and I said," Are you serious?Lara knows about my schedule so ask her.You guys look nice.It must have taken a long time to prepare and you girls will get a boyfriend or a girlfriend looking like that beside Stella and maybe Kari." I said." Thanks Bob.I think." said Brenda." So Bob,One little question.Do we have our male counterpart's classes?" said Lara." Yep and you are going to ask who we are to the school? You are the twin sisters of Ace,Brendan, and Lynch. So don't do anything that will expose your guys self.So someone has stay on Angel at all times." I said." I won't hit on every hot girl at school." said Angel." Okay so somebody will be on her at all times because I don't trust her." said Stella.

Angel then pouted as Robin said," I sort of trust you Angel but you did hit on us."." I didn't know you two were Bob's little twin sisters at the time!" yelled Angel.I then walked off and I said," I am off to school." I then start to run at the speed at light.

I was walking into the school when I heard something I couldn't ignore." Bobby!".I then step a little to the right and I saw Joyce."Good morning Joyce." I said while groaning.She then gave me a hug which the twins couldn't beat on how much pain I was in." I miss you so much." said Joyce."It was 3 days ago. Can't you be patience for that long?" I said."Nope.I just had to see my best pal in the world." said Joyce.

I then sighed as I knew I couldn't beat her deranged illusion of us being together.I think this is a disease but I can't remember the name.Then I saw Stella come in and sjr grabbed me by my right arm," He is mine Joyce.".I then smiled and then I felt my left arm being grabbed." No Stella.He is mine!" yelled Joyce.I

was being pulled and pushed between the two girls." Girls! Please stop!" I yelled. They stopped as I rub my arms."I got to get to class.I will see you two soon." I said.I walked off toward the art room and I opened the door.

I was sitting in the class as Ellie was doing some lecture on painting." Mr.X!I would like if you were listen to me in class!You are failing this class I mind you." said Ellie." That is because you don't know art.I mean I am doing what you said and you say I am wrong." I said." That is because you are doing wrong.So listen to me right now or I will send you to the principal!" said Ellie.

I was going to retort with something witty but Stella looked at me with her puppy dog eyes.I then said," I listen to your thing about painting lighter."." Good.You are finally listening to me." said Ellie.She then went back to talking and I pulled out my phone and I start to play Angry Birds because I knew all this." Okay Students! You are now going to work in groups of 4.Try to keep it equal gender because we have so no groups of only girls or boys." said Ellie.

I then saw Stella and Joyce." I guess you two want to be in my group.Who should be with us?" I said.I then saw a boy all alone and I walked over to him and I said," You want to be in my group?"." Yes please.I am new here and I don't know anyone besides my best friend and sister.My name is Ryan." said Ryan.Ryan looked like a lost puppy.He had big blue eyes and he had black hair." Okay Ryan.Come join me and my girlfriends." I said." You are a pimp?" said Larry." No it was more complicated Ryan." I said.

I started to paint when Ellie said," You are doing it wrong Robert.Again."."No he isn't Ms.Ellie.He is following your instructions correctly.You just can't see the detail that he is painting it to your simple design." said Ryan.

She walked off as Joyce congratulates him with a hug," You stood up for my boyfriend.You are okay in my book."." Thanks Joyce.I think." said Ryan." Yeah Joyce.No one wants to be your friend because you are scary." said Stella.

They bicker as Ryan whisper to me," Do they do it often?"." Yeah more than often.What do you have after this?" I said." I got stupid theater.I mean I am terrible at acting." said Ryan." You seem to be good with art like painting.I mean I am painting on the level of Leonardo.You aren't so bad Ryan." I said.

It was the bowl of fruit with little angels." Thanks.I have a lot of free time because I have 8 sister and her problems." said Ryan." No way.I lived with 6 girls plus I have three sisters.It sucks not to have the shower first thing in the morning." I said." Right!And no choice on the TV is just the worst." said Ryan." Aye." I said.

Me and Ryan were walking to theater which we had together with the two bicker ladies right behind us." So you are one of the super smart students I heard about?" I said." Yeah.You are one too. That is awesome!" said Ryan.

I was looking at my new best friend and I read his mind.I learn that he is the son of two guards from my kingdom but they are died and he was adopted by a family with 7 daughters.I am still lost how you can 7 sisters.He is super strong,super fast,super smart,and he is carry a weapon on him.He also knew some arts about having the powers of the Power from our kingdom.

I then saw Stella in front of me." Where are you going Bob?You are going toward the pool.The theater is the other way." said Stella." Just lost in my thoughts.I am sorry for making you worry." I said.She then grabbed my hand as she walked toward the theater room.

I sat next to Ryan in the room.Stella and Joyce were with Z,Donna,Myra,Cindy,and Kari." So Bob?Do you know about those new girls?" said Norman.I then saw Norman with roses in his hands." Hey Norman.This is my friend Ryan." I said. "Hey Norman." said Ryan."Sup Ryan.So Bob do you know Angel,Lara,or Brenda? I think I have fallen in love." said Norman. "No I don't know them.Maybe Stella does.You should go down there and ask her in front of your sister." I said." You are alright Bob! Stella knows everyone. Thanks Bob.See you later Ryan!" said Norman.

He walked off as Ryan asked," Who was that?And what he talking about?"." That was Norman.He is one of Stella's friend twin brother.He is younger by 8 minutes.I think he is part of the football team but I am not so sure.He is talking about the three new girls who came into school along with you." I said." That is weird.I mean who just comes into school right now?I mean I was way too smart for my school alongside my younger sister.She is a year younger than me and way more smart than me." said Ryan." Yeah my sister owns a building for downtown." I said." Your family must be pretty rich. Does you own anything?" said Ryan." I only get money from them.They kinda hate me." I said." Don't worry about your highness.You got your girlfriend.Is it Stella or Joyce?I can't tell." said Ryan." It is Stella,the shiny star in the sky." I said." That was so cheesy Bob." said Ryan." You haven't fallen in love yet.It feels like life is on drugs." I said.

Stella P.O.V
I looked over and I saw Bob and Ryan chatting it up like a couple of schoolgirls." Welcome to Acting 101!My name is Violet.I am the sub for Science but since I got minor in theater.They put me in charge of this class." said Violet.

She was known as the French hot chick by Ace who is a girl.I wondered how she is doing.I then heard her said," Bob and Stella.Do you mind do a little skit for us?". Bob stood up and he said," Sure thing. You in?"." Yeah." I said.He then grabbed my hand as Joyce got jealous.I stuck my tongue out at her as I stood next to Bob.

After that,we did some practice.I was stuck in a group with Z,Donna,Kari, Cindy,and Myra while Bob was with Ryan.They were working on a scene from Batman I think..

Donna tapped my shoulder as she said," You all right?You seem sad.".I turned around and I said," Yeah.I am fine.Just a little tired.".Kari then made Violet take the three girls who don't live with me off as Kari asked," Is your depression about Bob?"." No.I mean look at him.He is happy with Ryan than with me.Do you think Bob is gay?" I said." No he isn't gay Stella.He finally has a friend who is a guy and he lives with 6 attractive women.He needs this Stella." said Donna.

I looked at him and he was smiling." You are right but I want to be with him." I said." You sounds like Juliet and look how that turn out.Bob is with you Stella not that pipsqueak." said Kari. I kept looking at him.

Ryan P.O.V
Bob is a very strange person.I mean he is super smart maybe even more than me, has two girls falling over him,and he is on the same program as me.He was in front of the Pool and I asked," Hey Bob.I have a question?"." Yeah Ryan." said Bob.

Then I saw my best friend Blake and my little sister Blair. Blair and me came from the same orphanage so we grew up together. She is very open when it comes to voicing her opinion.She is the most hates of my eight sisters.The strange thing is that she is the smartest girl in our family.Then we have Blake.He and his family lived around us since I was first adopted so he was my only brother.He is the nephew of Tim,the math teacher.He moved here when his parents died and the parents left him with them and Blake hates his uncle." Hey Ryan my man.You look well.Who is the guy who looks like a vampire?" said Blake.

Then Blair said," Ryan is talking to the Bob.He is known as the red eyes prince. He is dating Stella one of the 6 princess of this entire school and he has one of the maiden as well.".I then looked at him.He had red eyes which was weird for a human to have." So Bob?Are you a demon?" I said.

My sister slapped me and Blake said," Smooth Ryan.I mean you just asked Bob if he was a demon."." Yeah Ryan.I am." said Bob.We all fell down and we said," What!".He led us in.

Bob P.O.V
I led them to the bleachers and I said," Okay so Ryan.Do you have any weird scrolls with you?"." Yeah.Ryan has some since the days in the orphanage.Why do you ask?" said Blair." I am the prince of a kingdom called Galaxy.My father is the demon king's son so I am half demon so that is where my red eyes come from and my mom is the galaxy queen.I was raised under royalty.When I was 2 or 3,we moved here to Earth.I lived until I was 16 year old.Then I found a man named Ike from my family's royal army bleeding to death plus the power of the Galaxy kingdom also know as the Power.I absorbed it and I became Power,a very well known superhero.Any questions?" I said." So am I a knight?" said Ryan." Yes you are Ryan.You have the scrolls of the most powerful solider of the Galaxy Kingdom.So you are a knight." I said.

Ryan gave me a big hug." Thank you Bob.I finally understand stand something about my parents." said Ryan.I looked at Blake who said," He never knew his parents.They dumped him at that orphanage when he was young like 1.So this is really good to hear." said Blake." Why are you telling us this Bob?" said Blair." Yes.I have read your minds and you three all have superpowers.Blair you have the same abilities as Ryan and Blake you have the power of the animals of every dimension." I said.

Then Blake ran and he jumped in the water.A light went off and he was a crab." This is awesome Bob!I can finally live out my dreams!" said Blake." That is good.So anyone want to test out their powers?" I said." How? Won't people come in and see this?" said Blair." I rented out the pool till 6th/7th hour.I got this room by reading the Principal's secretary mind. Her and my sister have the same mind set.I asked her to let me have this whole thing till 6/7th period." I said.

I then made myself into my swimsuit.I walked toward the diving board and I jumped in." That was a cannonball done to pure perfection!I am so in!" said Ryan. He jumped in after me and Blake." You coming in Blair? The water is nice." said Blake." I just ate so I won't be swimming  guys." said Blair.

I looked at her as she sat there on her phone and I asked Blake," So is Blair usually like this?She doesn't seem like the girl to be like this."." Yeah.She isn't herself when she isn't around me,Ryan,or her friends.I know they you are trying but she isn't great with making friends.So don't worry about Bob.She'll warm to you eventually.I am off to find Ryan." said Blake.

He jumped in as Ryan swam off.I walked over to her and she said," Bob I know what you are trying to do but I am not going in there."." Why Blair?Do you hate me or something?I am pretty lovable." I said." No it isn't that Bob.I got a certain things from my parents that I don't like to tell people because it sounds strange." said Blair." Blair.My life is strange.I fight mutated spiders and reptile plus dealinh with people that want to kill me from other planes of existences.Like you know those thee girls Angel,Lara,and Brenda. Well a person know as Dawn transformed them from boys to girls." I said.

She looked at me and she said," Are you serious?They look like girls.I couldn't never tell that they were boys."." They had great teachers,I wasn't one of them. So can you tell what is bother you?" I said." Okay but don't Blake and Ryan. You promise?" said Blair." Yeah I promise. " I said." Okay so I've always have the power to make sound waves and portals. So I can never get around people because of that." said Blair." I see.Don't worry Blair.I will train you or I will see if Lunar,Focus,and Mystic can help you. Now come join us." I said.

I held my hand and she grabbed it." You have a girlfriend you know." said Blair." I know that and I love her with all my heart because I would risked my life to protect her.You may find the guy who makes you fell that way.So never doubt the power of love." I said.

We spend at least 4 hours in there.I gave them code names such as Mighty for Ryan,Feral for Blake,and Shake for Blair. After we cleaned up,Blair went to go hang out with some girls while Blake went to the soccer team sign up." Do you really think Blake can be on the soccer team and keep up with his duty as Feral?" I said." Trust me Bob.He can do it.So where are you off to for lunch?" said Ryan." No clue.I usually just go find my friends but since Ace is gone.I have no one to really hang around with." I said." You could hangout with the drug addict.I mean you already have drug addict eyes." said Ryan.

I hit him lightly as I said," My eyes were like this when I was born alongside my hair.Being a half breed ain't that easy." I said." Amen to that." said Ryan.

We went into the lunch room and I saw Stella and Joyce saving me a seat alongside Grim,Hal,Norman,Z,Donna, Kari,and Myra." Hey Bobby!Who is the pipsqueak?" said Hal.

He stuck his tongue like a snake to grab his drink." His name is Ryan.He is an advanced student like Bob is.He is in our Theater class." said Myra.I then sat in between the two girls as they fed me food.Ryan was in between Norman and Grim who were the tallest member in our group.The two were looking around for something and Z said,"What are you two sex addicts looking for?"." For the new girls.I heard that their breasts are bigger than the hot french theater teachers.It is so SUPER how big they are!" said Grim."I don't think they would like you saying that." said Kari."I got to agree with Kari on this one." said Donna." Do you two know them or something?Don't hid anything from me." said Norman." They are in our math class Norman and that is just it."said Z.

Then I saw a spoon fly toward my face." Open up Bobby." said Joyce." I don't think he is a baby Joyce." said Stella." Yeah and I had a big breakfast so I am fine for lunch." I said.She then sighed and then she went on my shoulder and then Stella followed." Why is Bob so good with the ladies?!" yelled Grim and Norman." Maybr because he doesn't care about girls breast sizes.You judge the girl not by the breasts but by the heart." said Ryan." I like this kid Bob. Where did you find him?He made fun of Norman and Grim in 5 seconds flat.That must be a world record." said Z."In art class.Bobby here found him all alone and he decide to take him under his wing. What a great guy!" said Joyce.

She squeezed my arm and Stella said,"He is my boyfriend so I get to squeeze his arm." She then squeeze my arm and I said," Why me?Hey where is Cindy?".

Then I saw Angel,Brenda,and Lara walking with Cindy." I found her." said Hal.She then said," Hey girls.These lovely ladies are Angel,Brenda,and Lara.". "Hello." said the girls in unison.

Then I saw Norman hand them each a rose." My name is Norman.I am on the football team and one of this school greatest.So you want to go out on a date with me?" said Norman." Three." said Z." Two." said Myra."One." said Donna and Stella.

Norman then was stabbed with the roses."So I am taking that as a yes?" said Norman." No Norman.I like a guy who is strong which you are but you reminded me of a sweaty,stupid,and smelly monkey.I like guys with a little more class than you." said Lara." Burned!" said Z." Shut up Z." said Norman.

He went to pouted as Angel said to me," Who is the pipsqueak?"." My name is Ryan." said Ryan.Angel then looked at him and she said," He looks like a little Bob except with the glowing red eyes!". They looked at Ryan and said," Hey he is right.".

I was sitting alone in one of the science lab.I was in there trying to find a cure to fix Angel,Brenda,And Lara back to guys.I then saw the door open and it was Stella. " Hey Bob.What are you doing in here? We are all playing soccer on the soccer field with the twins,Kathy,Ryan's little sis,and his friend Blake." said Stella." Just working up a cure for the girls.I want Kari and Brendan to happy as me and you but right now." I said.

She stopped me mid sentence and she said," Come have fun for once before we have to go swimming."." Do you not like swimming or anything?" I said.She was never in the pool and if she was she had a inter tube around her." No.I am just not a fan of water." said Stella.

I read her mind and I said," You can't swim can you?"." I don't like when you can read my mind like that!Yeah!I never learned how to swim but I want to learn how." said Stella." I'll teach you during class today so when we go to the beach, You won't be sitting on the beach." I said.She smiled as I put the lab stuff into a dark vortex.

We were in the pool bleachers.I was already in my trunks because of my powers and I love water.So I then saw Iris and she had a ring on her finger.I heard from the twins that Ike got the ring for a universe of gem people and he had it smooth by the gem kingdom.I guess Ike really cares about this girl more than I thought.

" Welcome to swimming class.My name is Iris X.I am the fiancee of the other gym teacher Ike and soon to be Bob's older sister." said Iris.She then gave me her famous punch which hurt like hell even with super-human strength as I said," I love you too sis.Should you be teaching or something?"." Right little bro.I will be teaching you how to swimming alongside Bob who will be teaching alongside me so if you have a question and if I am busy just ask him." said Iris.

She then pushed me into the pool.I got up and I said," I love you sis."." Me too. Okay you must having yourswimsuits. Boys will go to the left and the girls to the right.We will be having a free day for today but expect a lesson or a game tomorrow." said Iris.

She then watched the students leave. She then grabbed me out of the pool." Ow sis.That hurt my little head.You are so mean." I said." Don't pull that with me Robert.I know that you,the girls,the twins, and those three super genius know that Ace,Brendan, and Lynch are really Angel, Brenda,and Lara.Who did it?" said Iris. 

She looked at me with the eyes of fear and I said," Yeah we handled her and I have been trying to make a formula to make them back to normal.".She then gave me a hug and she said," I was worry that you became a girl as well.I mean I love you.You remind me of my older brother who died when I was a little girl.So when you are working Robert be careful.".

I smiled at her and I said," I will sis.So when is the wedding?"." On the day Ike came to Earth.So right before the years ends here." said Iris.

I then saw Ryan alongside Blake and I waved them over as I as in the shallow end.They jumped in as I covered my eyes." Do you guys really have to make that big of a splash?" I said." What are you a girl or something?" said Blake.I then splashed him with water that was really strong." I am a guy Blake.Or do you want me to prove it?" I said.

Ryan then put out his hand and he said," Violence isn't the answer.".Blake stood up and he said," Bob do you know someone named Evan?"." Yeah.Even is Zeke.He has spiky purple hair.I am hundred percent that his hair is all gel." I said.

I got some laughs but then Blake said," He was talking about you when I was signing up for the soccer team.He really hates you man.I mean he has a huge crush on Stella.He make every game for Stella and he wants you to suffer.".Ryan stood back as he said," Are you sure about this Blake?You have been wrong before like when you said my 2nd oldest sister was in love with the captain of the football team and look how that turn out."." Okay I was wrong about that but I am sure about this one.I would better my collection of video games on it!" said Zeke.

I stood back as I saw Stella come out of the locker room.She was wearing her stars bikini." I be right back guys." I said.

I walked over to her and I said,"You look amazing Stella.".She then gave me a hug and she said," I am so excited for Iris and Ike's wedding.Did you see that ring? It was huge."." Your ring will be bigger and more amazing than Iris's ring." I said.She looked at me and she said," What did you say?"." Oh nothing Stella.So what do you know how to do in the water?" I said.

I then help her into the water." I know how to walk in the water and float." said Stella." So you know the basics?Okay let me do something." I said.I then poked her head with my finger.She then said," What did you do?"." I gave you the basics of how to swim.You can join me a little game." I said." What is the game called Bob?" said Stella.

I led her over to a corner.I grab her an inter tube and she said," No thanks.So what is the game called?"." In theater, I notice that you were looking at me during my monologue and when I was working with Ryan.So I thought we could have some alone time." I said." By alone time, you mean." said Stella." See the diving pool?No one goes in it because only some people can swim in there.I gave you the ability to swim there." I said.She then hugged me."You are so sweet." said Stella." I get that a lot." I said.

I led her in the pool and I grabbed me a surfboard.It was pretty big so I sat on it.Stella try to get on and then we fell in the pool.I then coughed up some water as Stella asked," Are you all right Bob?"." Yeah just swallowed a lot of the water coming up.That is all Stella." I said.

I then heard Joyce yelling," Bobby!".Stella then looked at me because I was hiding from her." So what do you want to do about her?Someone probably saw us coming into this pool and she could or couldn't not be a great swimmer." said Stella." You are right about that." I said.

I sat there like literately on the water and this due to my ability of wind but just in case someone say me,I grab a kick board and I place it under me.We sat there as I saw my friends having fun with a beach ball." So you want to go join them?" I said." No I want to spend with you." said Stella.

Then I saw Joyce looking directly at me with her eyes of love." There you are Bobby!" said Joyce.I then saw a hand grab her leg." No Joyce Don't!" I yelled. She fell in and she sunk like a rock.I swam in after her and I saw a strange thing under the water. It look like something for the universe of fish people. I then ignore it as I grabbed Joyce.

I swam up and I placed her on the surface.I saw people crowd toward me." Where is Mrs.X?Doesn't she know CPR?" said a girl.Trust me if you knew the real Iris she ain't a saint.I got out of the pool and I ran toward the teacher's office.It was empty.I looked around and it was freezing cold.I found a note and it said,Dear Bob.I am with Ike right now.Doing some adult business so you are in charge of the class.You also know some CPR so if anything happens.I then sighed and said," I guess I got to do it." I walked toward Joyce and I gave her mouth to mouth." I am so sorry Stella but as a superhero I got to save everyone life." I thought as I keep going.

Ryan P.O.V
I saw my newest friend give this Joyce girl mouth-to-mouth.I know he is with Stella but doesn't anyone else. know CPR.I mean he lives for the pool so I really think Mrs.Iris should be able to this too.I then saw Joyce come up for air.She saw all of us and then she hugged the crap out of Bob." My Bobby saved my life.Take that Stella!" said Joyce.I really don't think you have the right to say that on what just happened.

Bob was in charge of the class and he sat in the bleachers looking at that pool where Joyce just drowned.I joined him and I asked," Why aren't you in the pool with us Bob?You love the pool."." Oh hey Ryan.I don't.I kissed Joyce right in front of my girlfriend.I don't think you know what that is like." said Bob.

I then sat next to him and I said," I saw my supposed best friend kissed the girl I like or so I thought so I think I got some knowledge about this.".He then put his hand on my shoulder and he said," I knew I saw something special about you Ryan and it isn't your super powers.It is your giant and kind heart.".

I then smelled a horrible smell.It is like way too much cologne on a guy combined with goat blood." Do you smell that Bob?" I said." Yeah.I think I know who it is." said Bob.Then I saw Zeke.His spiky purple hair was down." Hey you two!"said Zeke.

He then put his shoulder around us two and Bob said," What do you want Evan?Don't you hate my guts and want Stella for yourself?"." No.Who told you that?I just want to be friends with you guys." said Zeke.He is lying and I knew it.I read a whole lot of detective books and play detective games so I can tell if someone is lying or not." You are lying.I can tell." I said.

I then felt him hurt me as Bob said," Stop it Zeke.Don't hurt him.You want me out of the picture.So don't hurt my friend.". I was let free as I was sent a message from Bob." Go into that pool where Joyce drowned and look for something that isn't normal." said Bob.I walked toward the pool and I jumped in.

The water was pretty deep even for me.I then said," Gills." Then I felt gills on my neck and I continue you to swim.I then found traces of a fish.It smelled like Zeke.I then followed it and I saw a door.I opened it and I went through it.I saw an opening and I was in the girls locker room.I hid under in there and I said," What just attacked Joyce and why does this smell like Zeke?".

I then heard girls and I saw them undressing.I swam away and I heard a voice." I think a boy is in here." said a girl."Shit!" I thought.I was in there for at least an hour at the least.I then swam back to the pool and I got rid of my gills as I float to the surface.

I got up there and I saw Bob with a black eye." Bob?What happened to you?" I said." I just got knocked by Zeke's right hook.He has a strong right hook." said Bob. I looked at him and I said," This can't be made by a fist.The speed and power have to be really strong to inflict a wound that big.".

Bob then stepped back as he put his hand behind his back and said," Yeah he is that strong.".I then saw that he was wearing a lab coat." Where you just in the lab?" I said." Yeah I was working on the cure for the girls." said Bob.Then I saw a ball.It was your average beach ball.I hit up in the air and I hit Bob into the pool.Then a light was there and I covered my eyes.

The light went down as I saw the women as Dr.Universe in front of me." What did you do with Bob?" I said.I then pulled out my sword I got as a gift from my adopted father." Don't trust me do you?I can see that you have your father's traits.Bob! Come over here!" said Dr.Universe.

Then I saw Bob.He was weak and he looked very sick." What did you to him?" I said.I made my sword on fire and Bob said," I am fine Ryan.Just a little tired that is all." said Bob.He coughed and then I saw a kidney." What is with him?" I said." He is perfect healthy Ryan but he was contracted a disease know as guilt." said Dr.Universe.Guilt is a feeling that you get here on Earth not a full blown disease." You may be wonder what this guilt is Ryan?Well right before I saved Joyce from a monster from the fish universe. Dr.Universe contacted me.She needs some help.Would you like to explain this to him niece?" said Bob." She is your niece? But she looks at 20!" I said.

Dr.Universe said," I am the future daughter of Zeke who died but then I learned that he abandoned me for a boy.I lived my aunt Joyce.No her and Bob didn't get married if you are wondering. She told me about my uncle and how he was a superhero.She had given up her crush on him when he got married to some girl that I can't remember for the life of me. Anyway, I need you and Power plus some help to handed a dimension threat from happening." said Dr.Universe." What is it?!" I yelled." The Demon king gets a universe full of demonic minions to serve him but they killed him and his kingdom.They later went for the entire universe.You plus the Squad but older died because Bob still haven't found a cure for Angel,Brenda, and Lara.So I am sending you on a dimension search to find two certain things to make the cure.One is from Universe 63 where the gender is opposite of Universe 1 and then the second things is from Universe 8 also know as the perfect universe where Earth is super advanced." said Dr.Universe." This is a joke right?This can't be true." I said." It is Ryan.I need your help.You provide the certain element that we need.You are the DNA mixture of some of the best detectives in all the universe." said Bob." Yes and if you help us.I will show you your parents." said Dr.Universe.I then looked at Bob who went to go his kidney and I said," I am in.So when do we go?".

Bob P.O.V
We were at the train station the next day." So Bob?What did you tell your family and friends on where you going?" said Ryan.I was buying tickets as I said," Being called by my father for business. You?"." Off to visit the orphanage where I grew up." said Ryan." Must be tough for you to say." I said." It was.So where is the help that Dr.Universe told us about?" said Ryan." I don't know.Could be anyone of these people.She just said that we would know on the train to Universe 63 to grab the plant known as Gender."I said." That is still a weird name for a plant if I do say so myself." said Ryan." Yeah it is but I need it to save my friends."  I said.

Then we went on a train which was pretty much empty." Sweet we got this whole train all to ourselves."I said.I then threw my luggage somewhere and kick back and relax.Then one girl was there. Ryan start to say," Carly?! Is that you?". Bob then looked at her.She had brown hair and blue eyes." You look well Ryan." said Carly.

Ryan then ran off as I said," So who are you again?".She went toward me and she said," I am from his old school. You must be Power."." The one and only.And you are?" I said." The name is Carly Martin.I am also know as Jewel." said Carly." So what can you do Carly?" said Ryan." She can make anything that she need,superhuman abilities,Amazonian training,and a weapon which she keeps sealed in her bag.She also has a big crush on.." I said.

I was stopped by her hand as she said," A huge crush for some dessert.Could you go get me some Ryan?I need some sweet before we get to Universe 63."." Sure thing Carly." said Ryan.

He went to the dessert card as she sat next to me and I said," He will found out Carly.He has the blood of detectives in him after all.".She looked at me and she said," I know Bob or should I call you Percy?". I then fell out of my chair and said," How do you know that name?"." Your name is Robert Percival X?Well I did some research on your family.Your father had you and your real name is Percy X. You had your name changed when you became 7 years old after your favorite butler Robert or Bob died protecting you from a rogue bullet.Am I right?" said Carly." You two are perfect together." I said. I then went back to my seat and saw Ryan bring back lots of desserts.

We sat there as Ryan asked while holding a crumpet," So Carly?Do you know who is the forth person who is joining us?And what did Dr.Universe promise you?".Always like a detective. Asking questions." Seeing the guy I like again." said Carly.

She was blushing as I heard a sound I knew too well." Get down!" I yelled.Then a screech was heard." Bobby. It has been too long." said a voice.Ryan stood up and he pulled out his sword as Carly pulled her bow which has also daggers." Hey Bob isn't that Stella's voice?" said Ryan." No.I am not this universe Stella or Sonar that Robert knows well." said the voice.

I then stood up and said," Come out Lance.This isn't fun any more."." I am not this Lance." said the voice.Then I saw Carly shooting an arrow on the wall near Ryan.Then I saw a girl.She had short blue hair.She had a bow tie on her chest. She was wearing a suit like a magician." Hey Bob.Good to see you again." said the girl." Bob? You know her?" said Ryan." Yeah I do.She is a warrior of the Galaxy kingdom and also Ike's and Iris's daughter from the future.Ryan and Carly meet my niece who has never born in the future so she lives with Dr.Universe also know as Emma." I said.She put her hand and she gave her smile which warmed Dr.Universe's heart and she said," Nice to meet you Ryan and Carly."

We sat on the train." So it is me,Bob, Carly,and Emma then? I see that Dr.Universe picked us for a reason but what?" said Ryan." I am just going off a guess here but since I am Power,Ryan is a detective,Carly has her amazonian training,and Emma is the daughter of two great warriors of the Galaxy Kingdom.So this means something." I said.

Then the train stopped as I stood up and I flew into the wall.I then was pulled out by Carly and Emma as Ryan was pondering." I think we are here." said Ryan." No way Sherlock!." said Emma. I got up and I said," Time to find out why Dr.Universe picked us and fing Gender."

Next time,
Bob,Ryan,Emma,and Carly deal with their other self from Universe 63 and 8 and more is learned about Ryan's past, Emma's parent issues,and Carly's love life, and Bob's drive to protect his friends.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment