Sunday, September 1, 2013

Powerful Power part 5 The Squad vs The Society part 1 The collection

Bob P.O.V
It had been a whole week since the dance and a lot of weird shit has happen. On Saturday,Me,Lynch,and Stella were abducted by my old best friend Brendan and his girlfriend Kari to be part of a super hero team which is funded by the government.

We moved into the house where I remember growing up.It was abandoned since the last time that I was here but Brendan fixed it up,The place looked like a freaking mansion.It had a pool in the back.I then opened the door to my room and I saw Ace." What are you doing here Ace?!" I said." Well Bob or Power, I just learned from Brendan or Element.That I have super powers." said Ace.

I dropped my bag and I said," Are you kidding me Ace?I mean no one just get super powers.".Then I saw Ace flying." So are you impress?" said Ace.I then smiled and I sat down on my bed." So me and you are roommates?" I said." Yeah. So Here are some rules." said Ace." Are you serious?I mean you sound just like Lynch and one Lynch is bad enough." I said." I was sounding like that?Thanks for stopping me.So do you want to make this room better like a guy cave?" said Ace." Hell yeah." I said. I saw him run off as I rebuilt the room.

We finished the room into the ultimate man cave.It had 2 flat screen,a huge assortment of video games,and a mini fridge." Ace.I have to tell you.You really know your man caves Ace ." I said." Thanks.I have a lot of brothers in my family." said Ace.

Then Brendan walked in."So you two made your room even better than the whole mansion?" said Brendan." Yeah Brendan.We did." said Ace." I will let you two have this but you two must study for the next 6 days in the library.You two are the wild cards of the Squad so as the leader of the team.You must go study the many books of your powers if you wish to keep this room." said Brendan." That is insane Brendan!You wouldn't be the leader." I said." Oh!Do you think you would be leader?I would never have thought that you could be a leader with your reckless." said Brendan." I am just saying that we need to vote on the leader." I said." I will give you two that but you two are going to study in the library." said Brendan.

It was Friday,me and Ace were walking toward the mall." God dam!Brendan is such an asshole!I can't believe that he would lock in in a room with books.How is he your friend anyway?" said Ace." I am still wondering that myself.I mean he was like this when we were kids as well.He always thought that he was leader in our group of two and I had to take him down a peg.He is a nice guy but he is just not used to human." I said." What is that supposed to mean?I mean was he raised by robots or Reptile like Hal was?" said Ace." He is the son of a famous person in business and he wanted his child male or female to be the heir to his legacy.So I was his only friend thank to my dad.So he is trying to be our friends so let it happened." I said." I give him a try but he isn't my leader."said Ace." I can agree with you on that.So who is the leader according to the star of Squad?" I said.

We were let out of the huge library three days ago to handle something as the Squad.The enemy was a team of super powerful snakes called Hydra.I learned about the seventh member of our little team.It was Donna or Mystic.She was taught high level magic which me and Ace know now because of Brendan.We were huge after that one fight which was weird to say the least.I mean I fought a snake with snake head for hands.That was weird.After that fight,I was back in the library with Ace who I learned that he had the power of light,fire,flight,super strength,charm,super speed,and the power to summon any weapon that he needs.So he is a force to be reckon with.

We were in front of the mall and Ace asked," So Bob?Where is the rest of our little gang today?"." I know that Brendan said that he was going to the gym,Lynch and Kari are off to do some spiritual training in the mountains,and Stella and Donna I have no fucking clue!" I said." So it is just you and me today?" said Ace." Pretty much." I said.

I was walking with Ace to the game store called War.I walked in and I saw Brad making out with Tara." Should we just let this happen or what?" I said." They have been doing this since I was in 4 grade and that is when they start to date.I mean they have been doing this stuff since I was eight so we just let this happen." said Ace.

Then Brad saw me and he said," Hey Bob! I haven't seen you with my girl's sister since last week.Where were you?".I was trying to think of a reason to say where I was when Ace said," He was helping me with an project for on the history of our presidents."." That makes sense.Are you guys looking for anything?" said Brad." No just go back to making out." I said." Okay!" said Tara.

They start to make out in front of us and I asked Ace," How does Brad have this job when he makes out all the god dam time?!"." He is hot according to his boss.I was fired for flirting with the customer when I worked here.It was a crazy time." said Ace." I see.So what game are we looking for our man cave again?" I said." I get the games we need and you just wait here." said Ace." Okay." I said. I was waiting in the store when I heard a voice which I couldn't forget," Bobby! I finally found you!" said Joyce.

I then said in Russian,"Why did she find me?" I then saw her and she gave me a big hug." My kidneys!" I said." You miss you.You were gone for a whole week!I mean where were you?I mean I saw your girlfriend in the week!" said Joyce." I had to help out a friend with some studying. So why are you here exactly?" I said." To see you." said Joyce.

I hit my head and sighed," What is the reason?".Then I saw Ace holding bags full of games for our man cave." Hey Ace." said Joyce." Oh hey Joyce.So can I borrow him from a minute?" said Ace. Ace grabbed me off as I said," Thank you."." I can't believe she can't get the hint.I mean you love Stella." said Ace." I agree with you on that." I said.

Then my phone rang.It was the Squad sound different from my Power sound which was more high pitch.Dogs start to bark as I answer it," What the hell do you want Brendan?!I mean you promise me and Ace this day off."." You two are the closet ones near the crime because we are handled his team." said Brendan.I then looked at Ace who said," Okay.". We ran out of the mall and I put the bags into a dark vortex." That is still weird man." said Ace." Yeah I got the darkness and light in me." I said. I then became Power as Ace became Nova.He was wearing red with black.We flew toward the destruction.

Narrator P.O.V
The two heroes were flying toward the signal." So what do you think Element needs us for?" said Ace." I have no idea man.I mean Element is so strong.I could beat him with a single rock." said Bob." Yeah man.Why he is the leader of the Squad,"said Ace." I guess most people like him more.We should haven't done the voting by the people.Sometimes these people are weird." said Bob.Then a flying car passed right in front of them." Found him." said Ace.

Then they flew down and then saw a woman wearing a doctor uniform and she had a stethoscope around her neck." So the heroes of the Squad of this universe are here to stop Dr.Universe?I think that is highly improbable when they are facing the medieval knights of universe 18!" said Dr.Universe.

She then made full armored knight out of her stethoscope.They ran toward the two and Power grabbed the sword from a knight and he said,"Power spinning!" He then threw the knight in the air and Ace yelled," Fire Beam!"

The knight exploded into ashes." Charge for the princess!"said the knights.Bob then ran up on the wall and he made a rope and he yelled," Time to round up these medieval reject with my Thunder rope!"He then made it around the rope and it grab the knight and electrocuted them.

Ace then smiled and said," Inferno!" Then a wall of fire went inside the rope and there was a pile of ashes.Bob then made a snowman for no reason." What is next Dr.Universe?A bunny?" said Ace.The two the. laughed as Stella and Donna came down with the rest of the Squad." Embarrassing the Squad again Nova and Power? No wonder that you two are the least popular members of the Guild." said Brendan.

Ace threw some ash at him and he got some laughs." I thank you all." said Ace. Then Dr Universe put the Squad into a box but Power.He was in ropes with really restrict him." What? Why am I in ropes?" said Bob." You are the most powerful superhuman in the entire universe so I had to put some restriction on you.The box is made of a thing that stops heat from Nova,stop the air around Element so he can't make any thing around him,and other stuff which I can make with my powers of the universes!" said Dr.Universe." What are you talking about? There aren't such as other universe.I called you a crazy nut job who stalks the Squad." said Kari." Okay then Focus." said Bob.Kari was always direct with you." Can you explain this then Focus?" said Dr.Universe.She then made the box go into a portal.

Ace P.O.V
After that weird ass experience, I woke up.I looked around and I saw I wasn't in Kansas anymore.I was surrounded by posters of a giant E." Where the hell am I anyway?" I said.Then I saw people cheering for something that I couldn't hear.

I walked over there and I saw Brendan being his normal show off self but he remind me of me." What the hell is he doing up there?" I said." Don't say that about the king of everything Element." said a man.

The man pushed me down as I said," What the hell?How the hell is he King?". Then I saw a ladies  hand." Thank you my queen." I said.

Then I say it was Kari and Element's girlfriend." I think you shouldn't say that to me Ace." said Kari.I then looked down and I saw that I was wearing my regular clothes." When did I change my clothes? I don't remember changing." I said." I think when we enter this place.We must have change out of our costumes.It is just a theory." said Kari.

I saw Brendan went past me and kissed some girl." Is that our Brendan?I don't think he would do that to you." I said." Yes.We are in a universe where Element is the most powerful person on the planet." said Kari." What about Power? Didn't that crazy doctor say that Power was the strongest?" I said.

Kari grabbed me and I saw her shed a tear." Brendan killed Bob,Stella,Lynch, and you.I don't know about me and Donna." said Kari.I then said," Do you want him to go down?I can make that happen."." Yeah he deserve it." said Donna.

I then became Nova and I flew off toward Brendan.I then yelled," This is for killing me,Bob,Stella,and Lynch.You hurt for your girlfriend.So fear my Inferno Magma Ball of Fire!" I then made a ball which fell down on Brendan causing a huge fire storm.

I then stood on the ground and I absorb the fire.Then I felt a crushing water hand. It was Brendan and his hand was pure water." Why did you do that Nova?You should have stay dead." said Brendan." Let him down Brendan." said Kari.

She was Focus.Her costume was a light blue martial artist uniform." What are you doing here Kari!You should be back at home!" yelled Brendan." I am not your Kari.I don't think that she loves you like I love my Brendan.You should be dead. Time for my Finishing Focus Punch!" said Kari.

She then glowed blue and she punched him into the wall and I fell down." Thanks again Kari.I owe you one." I said." Just be nice to Brendan but not this one." said Kari." Right." I said.He then stood up and he said," You have ruined my empire. Time for you two to die!" said Brendan. Then a portal opened up and it took the three of us.

Brendan P.O.V
After Dr.Universe put us into the portal, we got separated.I don't know what happened to the others include Ace but I wish I was with them.I woke up inside a barn with a farm girl." You are awake! Daddy! He is awake!" said the girl.

She hugged me and a man who had a big belly not as big as Father Christmas mind you but still pretty big." Who is this Penny?" said the man.I notice the girl.She had short blue hair and she was wearing suspenders and a white shirt." Daddy.I found him outside.It was raining and he was out cold.So I took him into the barn.Did I make you mad Daddy?" said Penny." Not at all Penny.I just wanted to know who this man is and what he is wearing." said the dad.

I looked down and I was in my super suit. It had the atom symbol on my chest and it was green and white." My name is Element and I am from a different place so you must think my clothes must be strange.So why are we?" I said." Well Mr.Element,we are in a land ruled by a princess Kari." said Penny.I stood back and I said," Princess Kari?"." You know her stranger?" said the dad." Yeah.I know someone named Kari back home and I lost her so I thought she might be here." I said.

Then the door opened.Two men wearing the same armor as the men who Power and Nova fought back home but it was colored different." Have you come here to pay the rent?Our master doesn't like people being late with the rent." said one of the men." I haven't yet.Business has been tough lately.I will get you the money soon enough." said the dad." Not good enough.I don't think that Lady Heart won't like this." said the men.

He then made a net and he took Penny." Daddy!" yelled Penny." Let my daughter go!She doesn't have anything to do with this!" yelled the father."I don't really care." said the men.I then made the fire from the stove come in front of me and I said," Let her go or some one will be roasted like a pig!"

They dropped her and they ran off." Thank you Element.I guess you live up to your namesake." said the father." I guess so.So who is this Lady Heart?And why does she want your daughter? I thought you said that Princess Kari ruled this land." I said.

I was sitting in their living room and I was sitting across from Penny." Lady Heart is her twin sister.Kari's mother died at a young age and her father married some girl and Heart didn't like that.She killed the king and her step mom and then she locked the princess in the tower.She has taken every able body in the land include my mom,brother,and the guy I like.She files taxes on people and when you don't pay,she takes girls.We can't stop her because she has the power to make fall under her." said Penny.I then looked at her and I said," I go save your brother,the your boy that you like,and mom.I owe you that much."

 I walked out and I saw the castle.It was like Dracula's castle but more pink." Element!Don't go!" said Penny.I then saw her shivering out in the rain and I said," Go back home Penny.I am going to save your brother,your friend,and your mom."." I am not letting you get yourself killed." said Penny.

I then grab her and I said," I will come back,save the Princess,and free your kingdom from this rule and you can be happy." I then made a horse out of water and she said," Take this at least." She then handed me a weapon." It for my brother.He is a blacksmith.He is a great warrior." said Penny." I will be back." I said.She kissed me and I rode off.

I was in front of the castle and I saw the bodies of dead men and women." This is just madness! What is this chick deal?" I said.I then sense for her brother,mother, and the boy." Good they are still alive .Penny will smile again." I said.

I then broke the gate and I saw her.She had a huge rack and she has wearing heart all over her." Who are you breaking my castle?" said Lady Heart." My name is Element.I am the people's champion and I am here to stop your rule and free the people." I said. I then charged at her and I said," Terra Armor!"

My skin became rock hard and I slammed her into the courtyard.It had men and women everywhere.I then looked for Penny's family.I then saw a blue haired man.He was tall and buff." Are you Penny's older brother?" I said.

He turned around and he said," What are you doing with my sword and how did you know my sister?"." She saved my life and I free her from this.She told me to give you this." I said.

He then gained a suit or armor similar to the men who died by Ace." The name is Abe.I am the world greatest warrior and you are?" said Abe." The name is Element and I am one of my world's greatest warrior." I said.

I then broke the wall and Abe yelled," We are free! Run back to your family and live life and mourn the dead!" The people ran out and I didn't see the boy and the mom." Do you know where your mom and some boy whom your sister likes?" I said." My mom is free all ready and Blake is gone with her.Now I got to kill the person who kill my family bond!" yelled Abe.

Then I saw a giant heart and I said," Fire Slash!" My hand became fire and the heart broke." You broke my heart Element!I thought we were together." said Heart.She then punched Abe into the wall as she pushed me into the ground." I loved you Abe.Why did you do this to me?" said Heart." I never love you Kari.You beat me up and I had to kill everyone who made you mad." said Abe." What!Are you Princess Kari?" I said." No Element.I am Kari and then I am not Kari.So me and my twin sister have the same name." said Heart.

I then grabbed her leg and I said," Flame Breath!".Her leg burned and I said," Time for you to chill out!Killer Cold!" She then froze and Abe punched her.She then fell down and I said," This land is free." I said." Agree.Now I am off to free my love." said Abe. He then ran toward the tower and I said," A man is in love is the strongest.".Then I fell into a portal and Heart felled down with me.

Dr Universe P.O.V
My name is Dr.Universe.I come from the far future.My father and my mother is dead.So I lived with my father's lover who loved him since they were kids.I didn't tell her about my power but then I discover the many other universe.I became a doctor and I said," Time to heal the universe."

After a year,I fix up 67 universe but my biggest challenge was the Squad.They are the most powerful team in the universe.So I separate them and I found their opposites.One of them is the opposite of Brendan.His name is Brendan from Universe 45.He killed the most powerful superheroes in his world so he can be on top.He is a pig.He has many women in his castle which includes Kari and Donna of his universe.He was stopped by Squad members Nova aka Ace and Focus aka Kari so I took them and I place them on my universal chessboard.

Then we have Princess Kari Heart, twin sister to Kari Focus.She has born with the power to control men to her every whim.She was stopped by Abe and Brendan aka Element.I also took these two and I put them with their friends. I laughed as I scanned the universe for Ace,Lynch,Stella,Donna,and Bob's opposite.

Donna P.O.V
In a few days,I became a powerful magician.Thanks to Brendan aka Element and Kari aka Focus and they are two famous superheroes.I am now on a superhero team called the Squad.I now live with Stella my best friend who is Lunar,Ace and he has super powers like me,Lynch who is a strategist from Bob's kingdom,and Bob I can't forget him.He is a prince from a freaking kingdom,the super hero Power,and he is a prince! I mean you got to tell someone that.

After Dr.Universe,I woke up on a bed.The bed was two fluffy for my taste." Donna! You are okay!" said Lynch.

I then saw the room.It was like those sex maniac rooms." Lynch! Why are we in here exactly?" I said." You must have amnesia. We landed up in a room based of people sins.It is sick." said Lynch." But why are we in here?" I said." I don't know Donna. I just woke up and a kind old women saw us and she let us stay in her hotel.She might be the only nice women." said Lynch." Do you know if any of our friends are here?" I said." I did a sonar scan on the area and no one is here.I haven't even found our duplicates yet." said Lynch.

I then heard a scream." Is that the old women?" I said." No she went out to the market.It must be her daughter.Let go check it out." said Lynch.We left the room and I saw a zombie holding a girl.She looked like me but with blond hair." Is that her Lynch?" I said,His superhero name was the same as mine because there are a lot of Donna and Lynch out there so we can work with it." Yeah Donna.That is her daughter Kara. She is a saint just like her mother." said Lynch.

I then saw the zombie yelled," What are you doing here?I mean all humans should be at the factory working for Lady Donna. ".Lynch then said," Let her go!"

He then made his hand an ax.He then ran toward the zombie and he said," Killer slash!" The ax turned red and the zombie lost his hand and he dropped Kara." Are you all right Kara?" I said." So Lynch,who is this?" said Kara." Meet the awake girl.Her name is Donna." said Lynch.

I then said," Time to roast this zombie alive!Inferno point!" A living fire beast swallow up the fool and he yelled," I know who you are!You are Lady Donna!".

I was in the room with Kara and her mother known as Sabrina.They looked at me and Kara said," She looks like her mom.I mean she looks like that bitch!"." Kara!Don't call you adoptive sister that word and don't make fun of this girl and her boyfriend." said Sabrina." Thank you Ms.Sabrina.Why do your daughter hate her sister?And me and Lynch are not dating." I said." We adopted her when she was a girl after her parents were murder by a jealous lover.She grew up with magic books.Regular magic like help in the kitchen and other household chores.She also knew black magic like summoning demons like that zombie and such.When she turned 16,she turned into a evil women.She took everyone in our town beside us and she make them work them working in her magic factory.The factory will give the user ultimate magic power and my daughter wants it so she can take her bullies to hell." said Sabrina.

Lynch walked in and he said," Why do I have to wear this exactly?".I laughed at him.He was wearing a red jacket under that was a green shirt and black jeans." You wearing a uniform that makes you look a nerd.I want you to look bad ass." said Kara." So Donna,what do you want to do?I don't think you know any spells that can travel places?" said Lynch." Maybe my Donna does.She had her spell books at her factory.You two seem strong enough to stop her." said Sabrina." I'll try my best Sabrina but I can't promise a victory without loss of life." I said." Just my sister Donna.I ask you that." said Kara.

We were walking toward the factory as Lynch asked me," Are you all right Donna?You seem off from your normal self."." Yeah.I just want to get back home.I miss our friends." I said." I can agree with you on that Donna.I miss Bob and Stella plus Ace,Brendan,and Kari. They are the friends I ever had." said Lynch." You never had any friends in The Galaxy Kingdom?" I said." No.I was the strategist of the army when I turned 5.I had no time for friends beside Ike and Iris." said Lynch." You got me Lynch plus your friends.So be happy." I said.

He smiled and he said," I am not your Lynch.I am Dr.Universe's slave.". He then turned pure evil.He grabbed me and I try to do a spell and he said," I am not going to let that happen.". I was then dragged into a portal and I said," I am sorry Kara and Sabrina.I have failed you."

Dr.Universe P.O.V
I was in my room where I saw Donna, Lynch,and evil Donna were brought here by my pawn.An evil version of Lynch from Universe -80.This Lynch was born in the Demon Kingdom.He was raised to be a killer but he hit his head and he became a smart man.He was smart about his killing.When I invade his universe,he joined me after I killed his abusive mother. He is my man for killing men.He is joining my Society which is the version of the Squad.I saw that I just need Bob and Stella." Now where is Stella and Bob?" I said.

I looked at the evil Donna.She was from universe 67.She was born without parents.She was made fun by everyone due to her father.She had no one except her magic books.She had learn magic spells to fight her demons.When she turn 16,she got made fun of by the boy she liked.She ran back to her home.She then yelled in her room," I want the ultimate magic power! I will do anything!" She made demons and she took over her little world.

When the Squad members Donna and Lynch came in because of my powers.I sent my Lynch to take them to my personal universe.

Then there was Ace's counterpart.He is from universe 503.He is the opposite of Ace because he controls all darkness.I smiled as I found the final two for Bob and Stella.

Stella P.O.V
I woke and I saw Bob was on top of me." Um Bob?" I said. He then turned over and I saw his back.It had giant metal poles in it." What happened?" I said." After I got myself free from Dr.Universe's rope,We landed here.I then saw metal poles coming near you so I used me to protect you from them." said Bob.He smiled as he fainted.He then went back to his normal clothes as I picked him up and I said," I will go find you a doctor if it the last thing I do."

I went down the street which was empty and it was weird.I found a doctor office and I opened the door." Is any one home?I need some help." I said.

Then a man walked down the stairs." What do you need lovely lady?" said the man.He had a look on him as Bob said," Isn't that Gamer?"." Yeah but I am retired from that lifestyle as Gamer the superhero.I am know Allen,a doctor who heals the victims of Devil and his lover Omega." said Allen.He then took Bob from me and I sat down." Can you fix him Allen?I caused this." I said." So do you have powers?Why aren't you dead?" said Allen.

Bob was out because of some gas which was healing him as me and Allen were in the kitchen." What do you mean by that I am dead?" I said."Most people with super powers like yourself were murdered by the dictator known as Devil.He is a incredible person with the power of anything you need.He kill anyone one who was stronger than him and steal their powers.No one can stand up against him not even god.Anyone who isn't dead joined up with him to form something called The Society.His lover is Omega.She is almost as powerful as Devil.My wife die by her and was ripped apart by her grip.I miss her everyday." said Allen.

He opened a beer as I said," I think that boy in there can defeat them ." He looked at Bob who was healing and he said," Are you sure about that girl? He had at least 60 metal spikes in his back. He doesn't seem like a superhero. Him being alive is already pretty strange for a regular human." said Allen.

Then Bob said," I can do it Allen. I can take on this Devil guy.I am Power." He then stood up and he became Power." I am convince now that he can do it." said Allen." Yeah.He is our world greatest hero." I said." You two are from a different world?That makes sense." said Allen.

Then a explosion was heard.The door went off and two super humans walked in.One of them was a human/bear and he was scary and the other was a robot." Allen or the Gamer!Where are you?Devil wants to see you." said the robot.

Allen hid under the table as Bob said,"I am in the basement."They went to the basement as Bob lit something out of his hand." Here is a message to your boss Devil.Don't mess with the helpless!" said Bob. He then let off in the basement as the two screamed.

We were outside Allen's house which had Devil's henchmen in it." I am so sorry for this Allen." I said." It is fine Stella or Lunar.You got rid of those grunts from taking me to that child." said Allen." Don't worry Allen!I will handled him and then I put him in a place where he can't hurt anyone again." said Bob.

Then a giant TV screen appeared.A boy who looked like Bob but with a scar and missing teeth." Hello my slaves.As you all know,Today is the 1st of November.I have done a scan of this area and I saw that two new super humans are brought to my castle now!Or I kill your family!Bye!" said the boy.

Then a mob of angry people found us and I said," Time to leave! Bye Allen!"." Don't worry about it Allen.I will stop Devil." said Bob.

We ran toward the castle and I saw Devil waiting for us." You must be my counterpart.A weak version of me to say the least." said Devil.Bob then said," I am freeing this land from you.Eat my Rising Thunder Punch!"

His fist went yellow and he then punched Devil through the castle." Lunar.I need you to go find any survivors.I really don't think that attack will hold the little guy.So get going and be careful." said Bob." I am the girlfriend of the strongest hero in the universe so I'll be fine." I said.

I put my sensor up and I found people in the basement.I then ran down there to see humans starving away and Lady Selena.I then opened the cage and I said," Get out of here!"." What about Devil?Won't he kill us?" said a person." Don't worry about it.Just get out of here." I said.

They ran like cowards as I saw Lady Selena." Especially you.Your husband Allen is missing you." I said."Thank you strange girl! What is your name?" said Selena." Lunar but you can called me Stella." I said.

She ran off as I heard a chilling voice," You sound like the girl I killed named Stella.She was a sweet girl before I killed her for hitting on my man." I then turned around and I saw a girl.She had a sliver and black suit like mine but her chest was showning." You must be Omega then.I thought you would be helping Devil upstairs with Power." I said." Devil can handed himself in a fight.Your boyfriend just let him have that punch but I won't be so easy." said Omega.

Bob P.O.V
I was in a courtyard with Devil.Devil is my counterpart in this universe which I has almost killed by.I then stood over him and onsaid," It is over Devil! Just give up!Inam stronger than you.You can't even beat my left toe.".

He stood up and he said," I killed many people to get where I am now and I am not letting you kill me!" He then yelled," Devil Army!" Then demons came in from everywhere." I am guess that you are the son of the king of the Demon Empire." I said." No.I wasn't but I killed the Devil source and I became him.I killed him and every super human on this planet but Allen.He was my right hand man until he side with that girl Selena.She twisted his mind to fall in love with him.I don't get love myself." said Devil." What about Omega!Is she nothing to you?" I yelled.

Then I saw Stella flying." Bob!" said Stella.She then came toward me and I saw Omega." Isn't that?" I said." Yeah it is.Meet Omega aka Joyce." said Devil.He then gave me a devilish grin and Omega gave him a kiss." Hey honey?!Why is that girl still alive?I thought you kill our version and took her powers." said Devil." She is quick on her feet.Our Stella was slow and dumb." said Omega.

Then I heard a slap.Omega flew on the floor and she said," I am sorry Devil!I try better!"." No I asked you one little thing and that is to kill her!But no!You had a change of heart.I should have kill you." said Devil.

My temper started to flare.I hate when people act like this.They act like savages. I then yelled," Devil! I am going to kill you with my bare hands!"." Hit me with your best shot and fire away Princess Power!" said Devil.

I then ran up to him and I said," Demon Slash!" My arm became a claw and I slashed him." That fucking hurt!You are so dead! Thunder roar!" said Devil.I was blasted with 100 billion watts of thunder." That is nothing you bastard! Eat my Hyper spin!" I yelled.I then started to spin and then I became a tornado and I sucked him up.I then heard Stella yelling," Eat my meteor swarm!" 

Then I saw meteor come into my tornado and I heard Devil yelled," You are so dead Stella!Eat my Inferno Claw!" Then the tornado broke as I saw Devil go toward Stella." No!You get your ass back here! Rope!" I yelled.I then made a rope and caught him and I said," Get back little buddy into space!" I then threw him intp space as I flew down." That was hard as all hell!".

Then I was tackled by Stella who started to give me kisses." I am okay Stella but what about Omega?She killed you in this world to be with me who is a dick by the way." I said.She then looked over at Omega and Stella said," I hate him too Joyce."

She then gave her a hug and she said," He was abusing me for years.He never got over me killing the love of his life.I did that for him.I did things for him that I will never forget.I don't know if i should just end it here."

"It is fine Joyce.Me and Selena still love our little girl." said Allen. I then saw Allen with Selena." Joyce is your daughter?" I said." Yeah she has our family love attraction.She fell in love with Devil and she will kill anyone to get him.You shouldn't blame her for what she did to the world." said Selena." I don't mind it at all.Do you Bob?" said Stella." I haven't got a beef with her but this world remaining superheroes might.Tell them your story Joyce and just maybe you can find someone like me and Devil." I said.

She then gave me a hug and she said," Thanks Bob.And I know what you are going to say.His name was Amy.".I then fell on the floor laughing." His name was Amy!?That is hilarious!" I said." Anyway? So do you have a way for us to get back home?" said Stella." I think Amy has some books about universe study in his room.I will go get it." said Joyce.

She then ran with her mother and father as I smiled." You look happy for once." said Stella." I am just happy that we help a family get back together.I love life on this earth." I said.Then I saw Dr.Universe taking us into a portal.

Devil/Amy P.O.V
I was on a planet all by myself.I then start to get out of my rope prison when I saw a women wearing a lab coat on her." Who the hell are you?" I said." My name is Dr.Universe.I am here to acquired your services." said Dr.Universe." No thanks toots.Igot my own problems right now. Like one is getting out of this god dam rope!" I yelled.

She then freed me and I said," Thanks."." You are welcome Amy.You may wonder how I know your name?To answer your question,I am a guardian who knows all." said Dr.Universe." Thanks.I better get back to Earth.I got a pest to deal with." I said." Do you mean Power and Stella plus Joyce?I took care of them all ready." said Dr.Universe." You killed them?I want to kill that bastard copy of me." I said." No I took them to a stadium with their friends to challenge your team of evil villains.You will run the team and kill Bob. You in?" said Dr.Universe."Sure Bob's death will be amazing." I said. We enter the vortex as I blew the planet.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up andi saw Ace,Brendan,Lynch, Donna,Kari,and Stella next to me.We were in a stadium like place from the design,I could see from the dark and little light." Hey guys?Where are we exactly?" I said." I don'tknow man.I mean I did burn Brendan to a crisp just a few minutes ago and man it was amazing.I got some anger on him." said Ace." What is supposed to mean matchstick?I don't think you could beat me at all.I had to help a girl named Penny and her father get their family back from that universe Kari's twin.It is really god dam confused." said Brendan.

Kari was confused as she said," My twin?"." Universe are some weird shit.I got captured by myself when I brought Donna to that hotel." said Lynch." Wa it one of those kinky hotel?" said Stella." No it wasn't! It was your average hotel. Nothing dirty about it at all." said Donna. She was blushing I think." I better do a scan of the area." I said.

Then a giant light was on.I rub my eyes and I saw Devil." Hey Bobby!You miss me!" said Devil." What are you doing here Amy?I thought Bob sent you into space." said Stella.

Me and Ace fell down from laughter as Devil yelled," Shut the hell up you two! Anyway your best pal Dr.Universe gave me control over the villain team known as The Society!" yelled Devil.

Then I saw 6 people stepped out of the shadows.One was a women with hearts over her body and had a big cleavage and Ace was staring at her." Hey Element!Did you get cuter?" said the women." Heart!I thought I froze you and slashed into pieces." said Brendan.

He was getting a heated stare from Kari as Heart said," You must be my goody two shoes version of me.I don't like you at all.Brendan is mine."." No he is mine." said Kari.

They argue as I looked a man wearing all black.He was your average goth but no piecing." Which one of you is Ace?My name is Nightmare or Dark for short.I am your evil version of you and by the way, Your hair sucks." said Dark." Well you look like Marilyn Manson because you are very scary at least I look hot." said Ace.

He then started to flare up." I am on fire! It burns!" said Ace.I then made water and poured it on him as he said," Thanks Bob." Then I saw a boy who looked Brendan and he was in the middle of Heart and Kari.This Brendan look like Ace but he is Brendan." So is that my good version of me?He looks like a huge dick. Called me Charon." said Charon.

Then I saw an Lynch.He was wearing a red jacket and on his waist were guns." So this is Lynch?He looks like a nerd trying to be Bond.I am the better version of him Ryder." said Ryder." So this is the man who kidnap you Lynch?You look weak as all hell." said Donna." Hey look I found.The girl who lied to my adopted mother and sister.Donna." said a voice.

She was wearing a magician female outfit.I would picture Zatanna from DC Comics as her costume." So you must be the Donna who killed the boy she loved and who dumped her?What is your name?" said Donna." My name is Circe or Lily." said Lily." Well then my superhero name is going to be Mystic but only my friends can call me Donna and you ain't one so forget the name." said Donna.

As the people argue and I saw Stella looking around." Hey Stella?You all right?" I said." I am just lost where my evil version of me is.I know that sounds weird but everyone else has one and it makes me feel jealous." said Stella.

Then music went on.It has Rap music,my weakness.I then fell down and I covered my ears." Bob!Are you all right man?" said the guys." I guess Power hates rap. He must be a complete pussy then." said a voice.

I looked up and I saw a girl who looked Stella." I found you." I said.She jumped down in front of me pushing back my friends.She had long black hair.She was wearing a purple top with jeans.You could see her phone sticking out of her jeans.Her lips were a purple color." You must be Evil Stella then?I can tell you by the music which sucks a big one." I said.

Then I was in the air and she said," The name is Sonar or Desire.My powers is like Stella but I am way better than her in every way especially in sex!" said Sonar. Then I was grabbed my Stella." Can I get down?Iam still to get sick!" I then barfed which Ace said," Cool!Bob barfed where he hears Rap.".

I then saw Dr.Universe." I see you two are acquainted.My name is Dr.Universe.I will be the ref of my little game between the Squad vs The Society,the team of the most evil villains of all the universe." said Dr.Universe.I  then gained my balance as I said," What are you on? I mean this is all ready crazy as all hell!"." You just don't understand Bob.This game is between the best and the worst.Your team is the worst.You must suck as the leader." said Devil." I am not leader.I think it is Lynch or something." I said." Than your team suck ever more!" said Charon.

The seven of them laughed as I yelled," Don't you dare make fun of my friends! I might not be leader but Lynch is a great leader.So shut up or you feel my fist in your Face!"." You guys are getting this duel even more better.You will two be fighting contest of my choosing.This will be televised to every know universe.So do both teams accept my little challenge?" said Dr.Universe." We are in Universe.I want to crush Power and his little team." said Devil.

Lynch looked at me and he said," Bob. I give you leadership role until this is over. So make the decision that you think is right.We will be behind you 100%.".I then said," Bring it on! I am ready to kick ass and take names so lets duel!".

Next time,
The contest between the Squad and the Society is going down,Bob learns a important lesson about leadership,and Dr.Universe will be seen in a different light.

I changed Ace's superhero name to Nova because I like it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment