Saturday, September 14, 2013

Powerful Power part 10 Bob's departure

Bob will be called Percy by people that know his real name.This part will be very long maybe even longer than even the last one.The Swearing is necessary for it because they are expressing anger.This will the final part of the first 10 parts of Powerful Power.

Bob P.O.V
It was Tuesday and also the start of Thanksgiving.I was with Ryan,Blake,and Ace.We were walking toward the new singing place that just opened up." I am so happy that we don't have school for 5 whole days.That means more scoping out for some hot girls for me since I got the boys back.Thank you again Bob." said Ace." I have a soccer game during the break so I am going to have so much fun due to Zeke.He wouldn't even give us the 5 days off to relax and spend time with family and friends." said Blake." Have you try using Stella to get him to let you guys off for it? He does have on a big crush on her." said Ryan.

They then looked at me and I said," Sure.I don't mind you using my girlfriend to get your soccer team captain off your back at all.". " Is Bob is all right Ace? He just doesn't seem normal." said Blake." Yeah.He didn't even try to punch Zeke for hitting on his girl while Joyce was on Bob's lap.Man that was a weird lunch." said Ryan.

" I think because Bob has been Power since he came back and since Emma,Carly,Ryan,Blake,and Blair joined the squad.He was bust crooks up left to right. He even brought out the Leader of Reptile from hiding. He even had some food made by those super cute girls." said Ace." It was really good Ace.I am so freaking tired.Maybe listening to Stella's song will help me get some sleep."I said." She does have some nice lungs on her." said Blake." I wish Carly was more like Stella.You know freaking nice." said Ryan." Carly is so nice Ryan.You are just a giant dick.You don't understand a girl beauty." said Ace.

He grabbed some flowers and he gave them to Ryan." Use these to impress her and you will show her that you care.It works with Bob all the time." said Ace.He then grab some flowers and he smelled the flowers. "He is weird about this kind of stuff Ryan but he means the truth.Try and make her bloom." I said.I then tried to get Ace away from the flowers which has making him smile worse than the Joker.

I then ran after Ace who went to go show off his singing for the girls but with my super hearing,I could hear what my friends say." He is right Ryan.Carly is just a flower waiting to bloom and you need to do it." said Blake." Why me?What makes me so special?" said Ryan." She is your best friend.You will figure it out man." said Blake.The two ran after me while I was trying to catch Ace who was high off flowers.

Narrator P.O.V
At the singing place,Stella was bringing drinks into her booth.She then saw Carly,Blair,Donna,and Emma waiting for her." You finally came back!" yelled Emma.She then grabbed her drink and Donna said," She was really thirsty."."I see.So when are the guys getting here?" said Stella." I don't know.Bob just text me after they left school to grab Ryan and Blake from soccer practice." said Blair."Oh they must be late due to Ace's perverted nature." said Donna." He isn't that perverted Donna. He is just very special." said Carly." He peeped on the girls locker room 18 times." said Donna.Stella then sipped her drink as Blair said," So Stella? What are you and Bobby doing for Thanksgiving?"." Nothing special.Bob's family is always busy according to Bob." said Stella." But Stella.Bob hasn't seen his parents since he was 7." said Emma." Really? But he gets money from them every week.So he must see them right?" said Donna.

The guys then entered the room." How long have you girls been waiting for?" said Ace.He was holding flowers." Why is the pervert holding flowers?" said Donna." He was giving Ryan some advice when he started to smell flowers and then he got high.One of life most weird things." said Blake.They then sat down and Bob asked," So who is singing first?"." I want uncle Bob to sing first!" yelled Emma." I must agree with Emma on this one.You were the best singer that the Guild has even seen." said Donna." What about me Donna? I am a amazing singer." said Ace.

He then fell down." I think that Ace isn't going to sing for a while." said Blake. "Truth be told.I heard about Bob's rumor about singing.So Bob must sing." said Ryan." Yeah Bob! Sing!" said Carly and Stella.Bob then grab the mike and was looking though the songs to find one." Found one! Lets rock!" yelled Bob.

Ryan P.O.V
Bob is an amazing singer.He can even sing in Japanese for god sake! He pick some song in Japanese but there were subtitles so I understood it."Bob is such a great singer Stella.I see why you wanted to date him.He is a great cook,very strong,smart and quick on his feet,and a freaking legend." I said." That is isn't why Ryan." said Stella." Then what is it?" I said." Carly! You are up!" said Bob.

She then got up and she started to sing.I then fell under her singing melody as Ace got up and he tried to give her the flowers.I then knocked him out again by accident." You like her don't you Ryan?" said Stella." No way Stella.I mean she kissed some guy named Cletus right in front of me.I can't believe that he came to Mural.I better he came here just to make fun of me." I said.

Cletus moved into town last week and he has been hitting on the girls even more than Ace was.I was pissed to say the least." So you are jealous of this Cletus guy like Bob is of Zeke?" said Stella." No way Stella.Zeke is just annoying as hell." said Blake." Got to agree with him on that." said Blair."Aye." said Bob.

Carly then finishing singing as she said," Blake you are up.".She then sat next to me and she said," So Ryan? What are you going to do for Thanksgiving?"." Nothing much.Probably just stay at the mansion.I think doing some reading or practicing soccer." I said.I was pretty good at soccer since I was a little kid and me and Blake were the aces of the team." Can I join you?" said Carly."Why? Don't you have family or something like that?" I said." No.My parents haven't notice that I ran away yet.They are always on their job." said Carly.

Bob then said," Don't worry guys.I am doing something awesome for the break.My gaming marathon!"." Your what?" said Donna.Ace then woke up as he said," Me and him were going to try this and beat as many games that we can do in 8 days but someones boyfriend made me study!". He then looked at Donna who flipped him off as she was looking for a song because after Blake finishes,she is next." She must like you." I said.

Carly then laughed at my joke as Blake said," Your jokes are now funny?I guess you must have meet some girl in England."." Was she smoking?I have thought all girls there were all ways smoking." said Ace." What about that girl in our old class who was from England? Didn't she beat you for calling her hot?" said Bob.
Donna then started to laugh like crazy." Are you serious Bob? That is so funny that the ladies man got hurt." said Kari.The two then started to laugh as I went to grab a soda.

I was by the soda machine and then I pulled out a dollar from my wallet." Excuse me?Are you Ryan?" said a voice.I then turned around and I saw a girl.She looked like an English girl and she was hot as Ace would say."Yes I am.Are you a fan?"." Yeah.The name is Maria Laurel.I am visiting the states.I am such a huge fan of your cases." said Maria." So what was your favorite case of mine?" I said." Well I was thinking of that one where you saved the prime minster daughter.Is she that nice in person?" said Maria." You could say that but she has a habit of biting her nails.You get use to it after a while.She is a really nice girl unlike one girl that I know." I said.

Carly P.O.V.
I then left the room to grab Bob a drink because I owe him one after he won the bet.It was to name all the detectives that Ryan had a man crush and he won.I then saw Ryan talking to some girl.She had blond hair and she was wearing European clothes.Is this Ryan's girlfriend?I then walked up to the machine and Ryan said," Hey Carly."." Sup Ryan." I said. I then got a giant coke for him." Who is this Ryan? And why does she have such a large drink?" said Maria." The name is Carly.I am his friend from his old hometown of Metro." I said.

I then stared at her what we women called get off the boy I like stare." I am so sorry Carly.I don't even know that he had a girlfriend." said Maria."What me and her? That is so funny Maria.You are such a card." said Ryan.I then walked off as Maria said," She isn't your girlfriend? But you two are old friends!"." Nah.She did break my heart with this asshole of a detective." said Ryan." Is it Cletus?" said Maria." Yeah how did you know?" said Ryan.

I walked in and I handled Bob his drink.I then sat next to Stella who staring at Bob who was doing something complete childish and Kari was singing." So Stella?" I said.She then turned around and she said," Is this about Ryan?"." No way.I actually hate him.He is so snobbish." I said." Then why are you wearing that band?That means you and him will be together in the future." said Stella.I looked at the band and I said," So what? I wear this for our friendship.Not anything else.".Stella smiled at me and she said,"Okay Carly.I trust you."

Ace P.O.V
We were back at the mansion.Me and Bob want to start our game marathon but Brendan called a Squad meeting of the original 7.We were in the meeting room as I said," So what is this about now?"." Nova! We are hear to discuss what Stella suggest to me over the phone." said Brendan.Stella then stood up and she said," We all know that Jewel aka Carly and Mighty aka Ryan like each other.So what is the plan to get them together?". I then fell out my chair and I said," They don't like each other Stella.Plain and simple."." They do Ace.I read their minds and I told Stella." said Bob.

Bob is a mind reader.I think that he is how he got Stella and Joyce plus letting him out of the hard classes.I sometimes wish that I had that power sometimes." So how are we going to do it?" said Lynch." Probably with a mission." said Donna."How would the ace detectives do that? Wouldn't they figure out our master plan?" I said.

I then fell out of my chair by Kari who threw a shield at me." Ignore that matchstick for now.I was thinking of using something they have in common to get them together." said Kari." Isn't that just detectives stuff? I mean that stuff is really easy to understand." said Lynch." For a person from a planet of super genius,it would be. But for us normal humans.It is a little hard to understand." I said." So we will make them go on a date but how to do it?" said Stella." We will force it on them Stella.Plain and simple." said Brendan.

I then hit Brendan with some fire." What was that for Matchstick?!" yelled Brendan." The name is Nova mind you.Love doesn't work like that.Your heart is the way to go." I said. I left the room to go into me and Bob's room.

Bob then came up as he smiled." What is with you man? You look you are on something and can I have some?I need something because Brendan makes me wanted to rip out all my hair which I can't because of my powers!" I said." Nope.Brendan and Lynch have figure out a way to get them together." said Bob.I then booted up a game and said," You in man?"." Sure but let me tell you the plan." said Bob." Okay." I said.

He sat next to me and he whispered," We are going to force them by using their hearts."." Okay explain." I said." We are going to use their love for each other to make them go on a date with each other" said Bob." So what does Brendan need us for? I know he will need me for something to complete this task." I said." Actually nothing.He only needs Kari,Donna,and Lynch.You got the whole day to yourself man." said Bob." What about you?" I said." I'm going to the water park with the gang.The date will be around there." said Bob.

I then paused the game and I said," Can I go into the water? I mean I am a living match."." Of course you can.Just don't flame on or you will turn the water into a hot spring." said Bob." I am so joining you guys.Just not for Brendan's plan though." I said." Okay.Now can I finish annihilating you yet?" said Bob." You are so going down Power." I said.

Blake P.O.V
I can't believe that the original seven are going to help Ryan and Carly get together.I knew that they liked each other since they met when they were freaking 9 years old!I tried to help them together till my folks died and I moved around my family tree.I now live with my uncle who is the math teacher at Revolution.He is an alien from a planet of humans with the power of the animals as he calls it and I am the child of two great warriors.I believe that old fool but I don't like him for the way that he makes fun of my mom.

I was outside my house with some pool stuff.I was going with Bob,Stella,Ace,Blair,and Emma to the sweet water park in Mural." So nephew? Where are your friends?" said Tim.He was wearing his lazy clothes which I learned was sweatpants and a white t-shirt." They are coming." I said with a grumble." Okay Blake.I know that you hate me because of what I said to your father.But live and learn." said Tim.I then saw the car and I jumped in and I said," You aren't my father!".

I saw Ace looking at me." You got some bad family issues." said Ace." He was moved around from Metro where his parents lived then to San Francisco to live with his uncle and aunt and then here in Mural because he burned down his old school." said Emma." That isn't what you told me and my brother Blake." said Blair." Still pretty sweet." said Bob." Don't encourage him to burn down things!" said Stella." I didn't do it.Some kid blamed it on me." I said." Seems legit." said the five.

I then got out of the car and I saw the water park." Is the one in Metro better Blake?" said Ace.The park had water slides and a giant pool.Bob was already in the wave pool.He looked at peace." So Bob? Why aren't you helping Ryan and Carly get together?" I said.I was next to him as he said," I don't mess with the love goddess.Love works in mysterious ways.".

He then floated off as I went over to Stella and I said," So why aren't you or the hippie over there helping the original 7 with Ryan and Carly?"." Brendan said that they have it handled and he doesn't need any more help what so ever.So we decide to go have some fun at the water park." said Stella." Okay.So where did the massive pervert as Kari puts it is go?" I said.She then ran off try to find the living matchstick.I jumped into the water and I swam over to the slides.

Kari P.O.V
" I bet right now.Ace has gotten slapped by 18 girls." said Donna." Nah I say 67." said Brendan.We were in disguise at this restaurant where Ryan and Carly were on their date." So why do all these bets involve the living matchstick?And who came up with that name anyway?" said Lynch." I did.It just fits him because well he is one.I mean he controls all forms of fire which is already weird.And the bets usually involve him because it is true.Bob won 16 grand off him." I said." You serious? Dam!" said Lynch." So have they made any progress yet?" said Donna." Nope.Just some small talk." said Brendan." We need to get this romance moving already! They have been only small talking." I said.

Then Brendan said," I got an idea." He then became a man in his later 40 with blond hair and a waiter uniform on.He was holding a lot of water." I see what you are doing now Brendan or Ran." said Donna and Lynch. The two then ran toward the bathroom as I watched the chaos.

Brendan walked over and he accidentally spilled water on the two." Sorry you lovebirds.I was supposed to deliver this water to someone but it accidentally spill on you two modern Romeo and Juliet." said Brendan in his best Robin Williams impression." Is there a bathroom to clean this off?" said Carly." Yeah." said Brendan. " Okay then.You won't be getting a tip for this." said Ryan.

They left as Brendan became himself again and I kissed him." Nice man." I said." I trued my best.I really hope that Donna and Lynch get the full purpose of the plan." said Brendan." They will Brendan.I know it." I said." So where are we going after this?" said Brendan." To the water park.Stella will be active with part 2 by using various situation to get them close as possible.She calls it the tunnel of wet love." I said." Okay then.So me and you are going on ahead to meet with Stella about part 2." said Brendan."Right again.Donna and Lynch are going to try to get them as close as possible." I said.We left the restaurant as Donna was meeting the soaked Carly and Lynch the soaked Ryan.

Donna P.O.V
I was posing as a woman who knew love like science.I then saw Carly walk in." You all right hon? You look like you just came from the water park." I said." It is nothing.I just got some water on me and the guy I am with due to the waiter stupidity.I really hope he gets fired for it." said Carly.I then handed her a towel." Thanks.I didn't catch your name." said Carly." The name is Betty.I am a love guru.You look like you have love problems.Am I correct?" I said.

" Yeah Betty.I am with a boy I liked but I broke his heart when some kid kissed me.Do you think I can make him love me?" said Carly." I don't know hon but I know you can make him love you.Just try your best to get him to notice you.I have the love goddess to help you with your love." I said." Okay then Betty." said Carly.She then left the bathroom and she said," I can't believe I gave my love problems to a crazy women.".I then flipped her off as I became myself." She is so self centered.I wonder why I am helping them." I said. I then left the bathroom and I went to my table waiting for Lynch.

Lynch P.O.V
I was on the phone with my supposed girlfriend when Ryan entered." I love you too." I said I sighed as Ryan said,"Girl troubles?"." You don't know the half of it man." I said." I think I do.Right now I am with the girl who I had a huge crush on when I was little but then she broke my heart when she kissed my rival." said Ryan." You got some love troubles indeed.So do you still like her?" I said." Kinda of.I met this really cute girl named Maria.She is a fan of my work as the super detective Ryan.Have you heard of me?" said Ryan.

" Nope. I never had.Do you love this Maria girl or the girl who broke your heart?" I said." I don't know.For once in my lifemI don't know!" yelled Ryan.He then broke a sink." Calm down kid.Listen to a veteran of women.They are a strange breed.They came in different shapes in size but you will love the one who makes you smile and bring happiness to your life." I said.Ryan then left the bathroom as I tried to fink the sink.

Donna then laughed at me because I was drenched." Shut up! I had to fix a sink because lover boy over there was confused about some girl named Maria and Carly," I said." Wait!Maria wouldn't be the Maria Laurel, the famous supermodel form England?" said Donna." I think that is her.Why do you ask?" I said." She loves famous men and then she ruins their careers with her lies about their sex life." said Donna." Okay.You got me confused.I am going to guess that she is a nice girl and she not as crazy as Joyce." I said.

Then I saw them leaving." Okay we got to get them to the water park.But how?" said Donna. I then walked up to them as a teen." Man I got the perfect place for a date.That new water park in town." I said.I then ran off into an alleyway and I heard Ryan said," Do you want to go?"." Um sure.I just have to get my bikini." said Carly.

Then Donna made herself a car with some spell with my,Ryan,Carly,and Donna's swimsuits." Donna! What are you doing here?" said Ryan." Going to the water park.Lynch is already there and he told me to grab his trunks.You two want to join us?" said Donna. I ran off as I heard sure.

Blair P.O.V
I was subbing in for Stella who was supposed to help with part b of getting my big bro with the girl who broke his heart.I personally object to this because they are going to get the two detectives who have a past back together?It is just madness.I was with Kari who making out with Brendan." Can you two stop kissing for a few minutes?Donna is going to be here with them in a few minutes.My brother and her both love the pool and this place will make them be fast." I said.

Lynch then appear in his trunks." I am here.What do you need me for?" said Lynch."I thought you were with Donna!" yelled Brendan." Calm your self Brendan.You are scaring the little kids.Me and her will get Ryan to the first ride which is what exactly?" said Lynch." A ride that has them close together like really close." said Kari." Cool." said Lynch.

I was standing with Kari and Brendan which we were all looked like employees." When is that brain get here already?" I said." Calm down Blair." said Kari." They are coming here now." said Brendan.Lynch then came up with Donna who were dressed as employees and the couple." You two are very lucky.You get to test our new ride." said Donna." It is called the Tunnel of Love!" said Lynch." What is it like?" said Ryan." Your normal water slides." said Brendan." I don't trust you." said Ryan.

Crap his detective mood is acting up." It is fine kid." I said.Carly then dragged Ryan on the ride.We all said" Good luck you two lovebirds."." Wait! You guys? I will kill you!" yelled Ryan.I then pushed him down with Carly and I said," That was easy!"

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was chilling in the lazy river when he sensed his girlfriend." Hey Stella.What's up?" said Bob." Have you even left the lazy river yet Bob?" said Stella." I see no reason why to." said Bob.Then he start to relax as Stella heard," Bobby!"."Swim away Bob!" yelled Stella.He then was caught by the Bob-crazed Joyce." I knew you would be at the pool.You love the water.Even when we were kids,you were always in the water.I better that Stella didn't know that." said Joyce.

Then Bob saw Zeke entering the water." This just got worse.I am now stuck with the reject Tommy." said Bob.Stella then snickered at her boyfriend's joke." At least I don't look like a copy of the great Zeke." said Zeke." Shut up Zeke.You remind me of this kid I knew once.He annoyed the living fuck out of me.You were him." said Bob.Zeke then punched him in the face with water." You want a water war? Then lets motherfucking have one!" said Bob.He then summoned a giant wave." Time for my wave!" said Bob.

Then Zeke and Bob had their water fights.They then resorted to fists in a couple of seconds.Ace,Brendan, Blake,Ryan,and Lynch tried to stop them but they got pushed back." Why are those two men fighting over Stella? And not me?" said Joyce." I don't know.Maybe because you remind everyone of a whiny bitch who doesn't know that Bob was a girlfriend who is me." said Stella.

Then they fought.Ace stood there and he said," I guess invite him and Joyce has a bad idea."." You did this?" said Kari." By complete accident.I didn't know this would happened.And Also." said Ace." What did you do Ashley?" said Blair,Blake,Lynch,Brendan,Kari,Ryan,Carly,and Emma.

Then Cletus appeared and he kissed Carly." See ya Detective Loser!" said Cletus." Get back here you son of a bitch!" yelled Ryan They then started a fist fight.

After that madness at the water park,the 6 were scolded by Brendan." You 6 are teens not fucking 4 years old who are fighting over a toy!" yelled Brendan." Zeke started it." said Bob." No you did you asshole!I was hitting on Stella while you were with Joyce.You should give Stella to me and you can have Joyce." said Zeke." I agree with Zeke." said Joyce." Shut up! You can have Zeke and I can have Stella,the girl of my dreams." said Bob.

They then fought again." You know I bet 10 bucks on Zeke." said Ryan." You are betting off their pain?" said Stella." Yeah Stella.I want 40 on Zeke." said Ace." 60 on Bob." said Emma and Blair." 90 on the football player." said Cletus." He plays soccer buffoon 90 on Bob." said Ryan.Carly and Stella then stood there as it was 100 to 150." I can't believe that they are betting on who can kick the crap better." said Carly." They are men." said Stella.

Emma P.O.V
I was healing my uncle wounds from that bastard."You going to be all right Uncle?" I said.He had burns, bruises,cuts,a broken leg and a broken pinkie." I'll be fine Emma.Trust me,I have been for worse in my future." said Bob." Yeah you will." I said.Bob was then smiling as he had his teeth missing."You look like a redneck Bob." said Ryan.He had a black eye." You going to be alright Ryan?Cletus did hit you really hard." I said." Like I told Carly who is treating that man right now.I am fine.I am going to my room so don't bother me." said Ryan.

He went up to his room and you could hear crying."What is wrong with Ryan?" said Bob." He just saw the girl who he was trying to gain back get kissed by the same guy." I said." I know that feeling all too well.So where is Stella?" said Bob." Trying to make you some soup to heal your wounds or something like that." I said." What about her?" said Bob." She is also trying to make you soup." I said.

Then Ace walked in the room with Zeke." What the hell is he doing in this house?!I banned him!" said Bob." You can't banned the king and the real lover of Stella." said Zeke." Right in a universe where I am not alive." said Bob.

They had a stare down and Ace said," Stop you two.I love fighting as much as the next guy but Stella want to me to bring him in."." Why Ace?" I said." Well EmmanI am here to make out with Bob's girlfriend like Cletus did with Carly at the water park." said Zeke.

Bob then grab a pole and was about to him when he saw me grabbing the pole." No Bob." I said.He then walked off on his broken foot to his room.

Zeke was leading into the kitchen by Ace who started to smoke." Why are you doing that Ace?" I said." I am just worried.Okay!" said Ace." What do you mean by that Nova?" said Brendan.He was with Kari, Donna,Blake,Lynch,and Blair." Where is Ryan and Carly? Because Bob is pouting and Stella is trying to get Zeke far away from him." I said." Outside healing up Cletus and Ryan.They got in a another fight." said Kari." So what is the real reason that you are here?" said Ace." The scanner went off and it was the Society." said Brendan.Ace then spitted out his cigar." Isn't that the team run by Uncle Bob's evil self from Universe 13?" I said." Yeah and we are going to stop them." said Brendan.We all became our super self and flew to the site.

Brendan P.O.V
I was leading the team toward the society.They had Bob hurt by putting darkness spikes in him and making him go crazy on their ass."So can we handled the society without Power? You know the real team leader!" said Ace.Nova had been a pain in my ass because he always doubts me.It pissed me off like no hell.I really wish I knew the secret code word that could transformed him back into a girl.I have a code word as well so only Bob knows it." I don't Nova.You figure out this shit off memory." I said." You want to go Element!?" said Ace.

We were about to fight but we were stopped by Kari." You two are acting like him and him." said Kari.She then dragged me as Nova snickered." So why isn't anyone trying to grab him?" I said." Because you started it with that saying Element." said Donna.

We landed toward the sight as we saw a crashed ship.Feral then turned into a bloodhound.He went around the site smelling the signal." Did you find them yet Feral?" said Emma.Her code name was something weird Quark.I think it means something in a language that the Galaxy kingdom has.Even Lynch doesn't know what it means." No Quark.I haven't found there sent." said Blake." Do you think they have got more members since then? It is possible." said Blair.

Then Blake morphed into something weird.He had the body structure of a bear.His strength was the strength of an elephant,and he grew giant claws." What is wrong Feral?" I said.

Then a beam of light almost hit Kari but I blocked it with a bar of mirror." Who was that?" said Lunch.Then we were surround by Reptile and spiders." I think it the Spider King and Crock." said Ace.

Then I heard a voice." Look we got caught the squad." said a man.He was wearing a snake skin and he also had spider legs." Crap! We are surround by spiders and snakes! What are we going to do?I know Inferno Dash!" yelled Ace.He then went on fire and he ran around in a circle and he made a fire tornado." Get that living twerp!" yelled the man.Blake then attacked the spiders who weren't burned as he yelled," Frenzy!".

He went crazy as he slashed and he strangled snakes and spiders.Then Blair and Emma went up to the snipers which were poison spitting.Blair then said," Screech!" She then yelled really loud stopping the snipers as Emma covered her ears and she said," Time Freeze!" She then stopped time as she placed little bombs under them." Time start!" said Emma.

Then a lot of explosions happened as Kari went to go catch the fallen snakes.She then made a net to catch them,the fallen soldiers who were burned,strangled,broken ear drums,and slashed.I then saw the spider with snake skin attacked her." Eat this bitch! Poison stab!" yelled the spider." Not so fast.Titanium giant punch!' I yelled.My fist became titanium and I punched the spider/snake in the wall.Kari then grabbed him an she  put him in the net.

" So what are we going to do with these things?" said Ace.He has holding a snake arm which burned off." It will come back." said Blake." So lets get the cops here." said Kari." Okay." said Blair.Then Stella yelled in my ear," Brendan! Get back here now!"." Okay then so we get there back once we got the cops here." said Emma." Get here now!" yelled Stella.

Then Lynch ran off and he grab at least 100 hundred cops." Lets gets there already before she gets even more mad!" said Lynch.He thenflew off as my team flew after him." So Element? What is going on?" said a fat cop." It is nothing Piggy.I better go catch up to them." I said. I flew off and I went to the mansion.

Stella P.O.V
I was in the garden area.I was working on the flowers that Bob got for me from a universe of flowers.I smelled them and I saw a knocked out Devil.He was bleeding all over and he said," Sup Stella.You look hot as fuck!".I then screamed and Ryan ran over to me." What is it Stella? Isn't that evil Bob?"." I prefer the name Devil.So you going to help me?" said Devil.

I then picked him and I carried him into the house.I then saw Bob making a sandwich." Hey Stella,Ryan,and Devil.How is it going?" said Bob." You aren't bother that he is in here?You heal fast by the way." I said." Thanks.At long as it isn't Cletus and Zeke.I am good." said Bob." You have good judgement of people Bob. " said Devil." Thanks me." said Bob.

Then Ace entered." Devil!" yelled Ace.He then started to burn him." This feels really nice Ace.Could you set up the degree any higher?" said Devil." Ace! Calm down!" said Blair.She then grabbed the matchstick and she said," So what is Devil doing here?"." Wow Bob.You got a new team member.She is pretty cute." said Devil.Then he felt a fist in his face." You must be his brother.My name is Devil." said Devil." Don't you dare talk about my sister like that.What are you even doing here?" said Ryan.

We were in the conference room.Devil was saying," Okay.So I was with the Society robbing a universe of flags of the south during the civil war.I never pay attention in class when I wasn't destroy my earth.So we were surrounded by these butlers.They were talking something about being an anomaly.They captured my team.Me and Desire ran toward here because Bob was mention by them a lot.So then she got captured and I got blasted to the garden with the wounds.I thank you Carly for healing me." said Devil." You are welcome Amy." said Carly." So what do you want us to do?" said Bob.

"Please help me save my team for those butlers.Am I right Amy?" said Blake." Correct Feral.I like these new team members.So how are we going to find them exactly?" said Devil." So with the evidence that I gather. There are a clone of someone named Andy." said Brendan." What! Did you say Andy?!" said Bob.He then was sweating bullets." Are you all right Uncle?" said Emma."He is one of my old butlers.I think he killed my best friend." said Bob." Are you serious Bob?" said Devil." I don't care what you do.Just leave me have the first punch." said Bob.He walked off as I went after him." Text me with the info about the attack." I said.

I saw him looking at his ring.It had the letter P on it." Is that his old ring?" I said." Yeah.He was so nice." said Bob.I then sat next to him and I said," So what was he like?"." He was a really nice man.You would like him. He always knew how to keep a smile on my face.He was my only friend beside Brendan but I didn't see him that much due he was always been tested on.I am rambling so I remember when he died.On my birthday and Christmas." said Bob." Your birthday is on Christmas?" I said." Yeah my parents want a baby born on Christmas or the 4th of July." said Bob." So do you miss him?" I said." Yeah but then I met you.You made just as happy as he did and maybe even better." said Bob.

He then kissed me and then the window broke." Am I interrupting something Bob?Maybe a make out session with my girlfriend!" said Zeke.He was wearing a black costume." What the hell are you wearing?" said Bob.He was getting mad." I am so sorry Power.I just be taking Stella with me.Cletus is taking Carly right now." said Zeke.He then grab me as Bob then said," Not in this lifetime." He then made himself into a giant." Not yet Bob." said Zeke.He then hit him with a bomb." I will get her soon and you will have Joyce." said Zeke." Bob!!" I yelled.He then fell down and it cause him to shrink and made him into the ground.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob got up and he yelled," Stella!"." Bob.Calm down.We are going to get her back with Lynch's super sweet device." said Ace.Bob then saw the Squad plus Devil outside a giant portal." So we are going to save Stella,Carly,the society,and Desire?" said Devil." Yeah that is the plan in a nutshell." said Lynch." Okay so I'll be leader." said Brendan."No way Brenda.I will be leading this mission because I want to save the people more than you so I am leading this." said Bob.Everyone nodded and they jumped in.

They were in a limbo.There were three doors." Okay one says trial of love,trial of strength,and trial of brains." said Blake." Okay so me,Ryan,Devil,and Ace will head down the trial of love,Brendan,Lynch, Donna,and Kari will go down the trial of knowledge,and Blair,Emma,and Blake will go down the trial of strength.Any questions?" said Bob." I got one.Why are only three going down the freaking trial of strength?" said Blair." Yeah.Why?" said Blake." Because you three are the strongest of the squad." said Brendan." I see.So Uncle Brendan thinks I am stronger than him." said Emma." That isn't all." said Brendan." He really means that he only has brains smarts not street smarts." said Ace.

He then was hit a rock." You are so dead Brendan!" yelled Ace." Bring it on matchstick." said Brendan.Bob then stopped them and he said," We can fight later.Time to save the world.".He walked into the door as Ace ,Devil,and Ryan ran after him." He seems very focused on this." said Lynch." Love works in strange ways Lynch." said Donna.She walked in as Lynch asked," How?" He ran in after her as the two behind them sighed.

The three went into the trial as then Andy was outside." I better make something to make this more fun." said Andy.He then made a copy which looked the original of Spider King." You are the copy of my worst enemy because he knows I kill that worthless excuse of a butler when Percy was a child.I will end his happiness so I can live happy." said Andy.He the made the clones enter the trial of Strength and trial of Brains.SK went into strength." This plan will work better than my last one." said Andy. He went off into a club of smoke.

Blake was going berserk as he was slashing through an army of evil robots." This is a cakewalk .Isn't it ladies?" said Blake." You are right for once in your life.This is pretty fun!" yelled Blair.She was open robots left and right with screams,sonar,and portals." Yeah.This makes fighting Reptile look like reading Dr.Seuss to Shakespeare." said Emma.She was burning,electrocuting,soaking,grounded,planted,and other means of pain on the robots." So how many do we have left?" said the girls.

A ding sound went off as the Spider King walked in." What the hell is the the Demon Commander doing here?!" yelled Blair." He is the commander of those spiders?I thought it would looked like more spider like." said Blake." I did as well." said Emma.

Blake ran up to him and he said," Tiger claws!" His fingernails grew 2 feet in length and he ran around the king." Get off me!Web!" yelled the king.He then trapped him in gooey web." God Dam! I am stuck in this guy's web! Worst super Powers ever !" yelled Blake.He tried to get himself out but his claws couldn't break all that goo!" Sonic Scream!" yelled Blair.

She then broke the web and Spider King was covered in the goo.Emma then said," Time Freeze!".She then stopped time and she placed 500 bombs of fire,thunder,and water around him." Time Start!" said Emma. Then a lot of explosions happened." Jesus Christ!Emma!A little overboard much?" said Blake." This coming from the guy who eats meat." said Blair." At least I know when to stop!" said Blake.

The explosion stopped as Spider King disappeared." I guess he has a clone." said Emma.Then a door opened." Should we go though it?" said Blair."It might be fun." said Blake." Then lets go." said Emma.The three walked in.

The four were stuck in a room full of books.Kari and Donna were bored out of their minds." Why didn't we go with Blair?This is so boring." said Donna." Are you two done yet?" said Kari.Brendan and Lynch were reading textbook on modern history of high school cliches." Almost.We are still on the nerd cliches." said Lynch." Yeah.We could be done if we had some help." said Lynch." Yeah.I ain't such a big fan of reading." said Donna.

She then heard a loud hissing noise." Do you guys hear that?" said Donna." No." said the three.Then a giant snake appear." Found it!You two figure out the puzzle through the door while I handled that." said Kari.She then jumped up by using bookshelves and she said," Rising Thunder!".She then turned herself into a thunderbolt and she punched the snake.It then laughed." That didn't work!" said Kari.

She then was grabbed by the tail." God this thing is so slimy!" yelled Kari." Let her go!" yelled Donna.She then said," Change the slime into fire! Give Kari a suit to protect her from the fire." The snake then burned up as Kari was fine." Thanks Donna.I owe you one." said Kari." You are welcome." said Donna.The door then opened as the two boys said," We got it!"." Then lets go in and find this butler and kick his ass." said Kari." Aye!" said the three.The four ran in the door.

Bob P.O.V
The trial was you answering who you liked.Ace then put in all the girls in all the universe.He went the door as Ryan put in Carly and Devil put in Desire aka Sonar.Hey who knew?I then put in Stella and it said," Please put in the other person."." Are you shitting me?I love Stella with all my heart." I yelled at it.I then made my hand a anvil and Devil stopped me." Ease up Bob.I think it knows you love Stella and trust me we know that but I think it wants you to put in Joyce's name." said Devil." What the hell do you mean by that?" I said." He means that before you knew Stella,You knew a girl named Joyce." said Ace.

I angrily put in Joyce's name and the door opened." Are you kidding me?" I said." It was just elementary." said Ryan.We then walked in as we saw the rest of our team." Sup guys.How was your challenge?" said Devil." Very easy.I mean for me at least." said Brendan." Yeah we got stuck fighting a giant snake which reminded me of uncle Hal in his older age." said Emma.

Then I sense Stella.The light went on as Dr.Destruction stood there with Cletus in a red/black uniform and Zeke in his black uniform." Andy!" I yelled." That isn't nice to say to an old friend Percy." said Andy." Yo Doc who is this Percy?" said Cletus." He is Bob." said Andy." That is fucking funny! His name is really that name after that.God you are a nerd." said Zeke." If we starting fighting them,I am going at Zeke." I said.

I then threw a lighting bolt."Eat this and give us back our friends! Mega Thunderbolt!" I yelled.I then threw it and Zeke blocked it." Sorry Percy.I am not going to let you get to my future wife." said Zeke.Then I saw Stella in a wedding dress and to insult to injury here.Carly was also there." What is she doing there?" said Ryan." Well Ryan.I have a crush on Carly here since I met her.I even joined that stupid club of her to just to be close to her but you got in the way of that didn't you?!" said Cletus.

I then ran up to them but he was blocked by a wall." Not gonna let that happen Percy.I want you to suffer." said Andy." Andy.You are a bastard you know." I said." I know and I love it.Now you two get your stupid wedding started already while I have my pets feed on these people." said Andy.

Then a huge army of monster surround them." Power and Mighty! Go stop them for marrying you girls." said Devil." I can't leave you guys behind to fight all of this." said Ryan." They can handled it Ryan.I know they can.Let go save Carly and Stella." I said.We then broke the barrier by a scream by Blair.

We were then in front of the wedding hall.Ryan was trying to break down the door." Can't we just go through the back?"I said." No way.We got to make a big entrance and also there all over 584 men guarding the back." said Ryan.I then made a key and I open the door.We sneaked in.

I then saw Stella trying to get out of the rope that binded her and also dodging the drunk on power Zeke." Where is Carly?!" said Ryan.Then she came in in the same condition as Stella and he was trying to dodge the same Cletus." Okay so what is the plan?" said Ryan." I got one." I said.I then stood in front of Zeke and I said," Sorry these lips belong to someone special so no touch for you."

I then punched him back as I freed Stella and Ryan copy me except he put him into a deep sleep but no even close to death.Stella then hugged me as I said," I miss you too." Carly then said," So where is the rest of the squad? I think I saw even Devil down there."." He came with us to save his society.Have you seen them?" said Ryan.

Then I sensed Dark's powers."They are the other side of the wall.Stand back!" I said.I then put my hands in front of the wall and I said," Power Blast!"

I was blasted back into the wall as the rubble cleared." You found them." said Stella.I got over there and I saw Dark with bruises." It took you goody goods long enough." said Dark.Desire then grabbed me." Amy! You saved me!" said Desire." Actually Desire that is Bob my boyfriend!" said Stella.She then got off me and Desire said," So where is the real Devil?"." Follow me.We might need your help in stopping Andy." I said." Is Andy that bad?" said Ryder." Yeah.He is." I said.

We all ran toward the Squad plus Devil.They were all okay.I then saw Devil run past me toward Desire." I missed you so much." said Devil." So they are dating?" said Ace." Captain Obvious strikes again and this time on this pervert matchstick." said Kari.

We were all conversing when I heard a slow clap." Well down Percy or Bob whatever name you prefer.You have defeat Zeke." said Andy.He then stood there and Dark yelled," What the hell do you want you bastard ?"." Percy's death.He has ruined my name in the butler world." said Andy." What the hell did I do to you bastard?" I yelled at him."You told the police that I killed that butler friend of yours.Your first real friend.Why did I do it? I was about to be fired from my job because I belittle the children.My rep was on the lines.So I decide for revenge.I learned of the many universe from you when you fought the worthless Society.So I destroy at least 100,000,000 Bob and then I destroy their universe for the hell of it." said Andy.

Then a map appeared and over 90 % percent was gone." And if you are asking.Any people were very important were moved to one of 3600 universes." said Andy.

I then said," I will end you with this.Power Ball." Then I made a ball made of glass." What the hell is that Percy?It looks like a crappy disco ball from once of those prom things." said Charon." I get what he is doing.Put your best move in there.Am I right Bob?" said Stella." Aye." I said.

Ryan and Carly then said,"Got ya Bob.Take some Ultimate Blast!" They sent in a huge amount of power." My Turn! Darkness Void!" said Dark.He sent in a huge amount of darkness." Time for some heat!Eat My Inferno Bang Phoenix!" said Ace.Then a huge amount of fire went in." Take some of the earth plus some natural chemicals and metal!" said Brendan and Charon.Then metal plus water,lighting,air,and earth went in there." Take some of our power! Eat the power of The Galaxy Kingdom! Mega Blast!" yelled Lynch and Ryder.They both put in the same thing." Have some powerful strike!" said Kari.She then punched the ball and kicked and she shot a huge energy beam." Take some Animal Power!" said Blake.

He then roared like a lion and the ball grew claws." Sonic Scream!" said Blair.She then screamed into it as everyone covered their ears." God you are so fucking loud! Eat our ultimate magic spell! Big Bang!" said Donna and Lily.They put in two powerful spells."Have some powerful Heart!Love Spell!" said Heart.She then shoot in a giant heart." Time and Space will be on your side!" said Emma.She then put in some time and space in there."Take some powerful music from Universe of music!" said Desire.She put in some loud and annoying music." Good job Desire.Have some of my power.Armageddon of the Devil!" said Devil.

He then summons demons,skeletons,and anything that is unnatural and it was it the ball." Here is the power of the Lunar.Lunar Space!" said Stella.Then a supernova exploding,a planet,and a billion meteors went in." Okay everyone stay back and fo distract Dr.Andy over there for me." I said." Why?" said the 12." Because it is time to Power Up!Society Go find Dr.Universe!" I yelled. I hit the ball with my fist and the powers went inside me.

Narrator P.O.V
Stella looked at her boyfriend who was steaming.The Society was gone because they went to go find Dr.Universe for help." Stella! Get your head in the game!" yelled Ace.He was throwing fire at Andy who was blocking it." Stop blocking me!Eat my Phoenix Strike!" yelled Ace.He then turned into a phoenix and he flew right into him in a super fast passion.Ace then stop and he said," No one can dodge gods fires.".He then fell to the ground as he was stabbed in the chest by a water spike." Ace!' yelled Stella." That was pretty annoying.Is what Percy friends can provide me?" said Andy.Stella then grabbed Ace who was out cold.She put him in a safe spot and she joined the fray.

Brendan then said," Ace may annoying the living crap out of me but he is still my friend so have some Terra Armor,Inferno Sword,Tornado Boots,and Tsunami Shield!".His body became covered in hard rock or metal.He then gained a sword which flames would make Ace impressed.His shield was raging and his boots look fast." What is that makeshift armor going to do?" said Andy." Kick you ass!" said Brendan.He then ran toward him and he said," Inferno Slash Tornado!".

The sword went around Andy burning him up." You annoy me like that boy who may die unless he is treated well." said Andy.Andy then said," Big Bang Punch!" He then punched Brendan into Kari who was running toward him and he saying," Dark hole Punch!" They crashed into the wall near Ace who was breathing heavily." This is the best that the squad I faced.Time to end your struggle.Black Hole!" said Andy.

He then made a black hole which a dragon/hydra came out." What the hell is that thing?" said Stella." Welcome to this a monster that combined a lot of powerful things from other dimension.So take care of them for me." said Andy.He then disappeared as the dragon roared." I got this beast guys.Taste my new move! Dragon Roar! said Blake.

He then became a mega beast as he ran toward the hydra dragon." Blake!" said Blair and Ryan.Blake then went back to normal as he was stepped on by the beast." Get off him and go home! Sonic Scream plus warp hole!" yelled Blair.She then screamed with all her lungs and the monster fell into the portal." That was close." said Blake.He then got up and smiled." Good job Blair." said Blake.

Blair went toward him and then Carly said," Blair! Get away from him!".Blair turned around and he was attacked by Blake." Sorry but I all ready killed your friend minutes ago." said Blake.He then turned into Andy and then he threw Blair's lifeless body toward Ace,Brendan,Blake,and Kari." You bastard! Have some Magical strike!" yelled Donna.

She then made magical arrows and she fired them all at once." Reflect!" yelled Andy.He then blocked them and they stabbed Donna in a pattern which looked a wand.Stella grabbed her and she put her with the people who were out.

Carly,Lynch,Stella,and Ryan were left against Andy who knocked out or killed their friends." You are so dead.Have some Power!" said Lynch.He then went full on Bane and he knocked him back and he kept punching him." Is that supposed to hurt me? I survived your friends burns and your fist don't even hurt me." said Andy." I know that.Ryan and Carly Now!" said Lynch.

They jumped in front of him and said,"Big Bang beam!" The three stood there and they saw Bob." He is burning up!" said Lynch." No shit Lynch.He absorbed the powers of 16 powerful superhuman after all." said Ryan.He then was stabbed by a net." Ryan!" said the two.They then saw Andy.He was missing a whole freaking arm." How are you still alive?!" said Lynch." Willpower.Here is a present I placed on you.Death Strike!" said Andy.

Lynch fell down as Carly fell down." What happened to her?" said Stella.He then grabbed Stella." I placed a thing that hurts people like Carly and Lynch.Now I have only two left to kill!" yelled Andy.He then made a saber." Time to kill the girl who made Percy happy." said Andy.

Stella P.O.V
I was covering my eyes and then I saw Bob.His hair was fiery red." You going to be all right Stella? I repelled him for a few seconds." said Bob.I saw his hand and I grabbed it.His eyes were black and lifeless." Like how I look or something?I guess this is the true form of the Power." said Bob.I then got a good look at him.He was more buff and he was already pretty buff.He had a giant sword on his back.It had the symbol of a skull on it.He also had twin blasters.The blasters had settings on it.Sound,fire,water,earth,wind,and other stuff.He was only wearing a black jacket and black jeans.

" What happened to you?" I said." I absorb the power of you guys and the society.I need you to do one thing." said Bob.He was holding two presents." What are these?" I said." One is for our boss wedding in a couple of weeks and one is for you but don't open it.Get our friends out of here now!" said Bob.He kissed me as he flew off.

I then broke the wall and I saw the society with Dr.Universe." What happened in there? Where is Robert?" said Devil.Desire,Heart,and Lily were healing the group as the guys got ready for battle." I can't believe that guy almost killed himself to beat that butler." said Ryder." What is that guy deal with Bob anyway?" said Dark." Is he like an old friend of his or something?" said Charon." Close.His Butler." said Devil.

The three were shocked as Dr.Universe said," Percy had a Butler named Robert or Bob.They were really close but Andy got jealous by the fame.".Then Andy came and he said," Spider Web of Death!" He made a spider web then it grab the 7 heroes as Dr.Universe went to go hide and they were out cold." Look who I found." said Andy.He then said," Time for you to die already!"

Power came flying in and he said," Found you! Stella! Get away from her! Big Bang Power!" He then made a blast which made Andy into a ball and he was missing his arm." Is he done?" I said." Hundred percent.So where is everyone?" said Power.He then went back to normal and then everyone got up." I guess you were holding in their potential." I said.

They tackled him as I giggled." What is so funny Stella?" said a female voice.I then saw a women in a skin-tight uniform.Ace noticed her and he said," Who is this girl?"." I am Evelyn." said Evelyn.Then Dr.Universe appeared and he said," Time to reversal yourself.". A bright light happened and Evelyn stood there with a man.He was wearing a butler uniform." Robert?!You are alive." said Bob.He then hugged the Butler as he said," What is going on? Percy! What are you doing here?"

I sat with Robert,Dr.Universe,and Percy." So you have been held captive by Andy for 9 years?" I said." Yeah." said Robert." I am so happy that you are back.I have so many questions for you." said Bob." Like if I like this lovely girl here? Is she your girlfriend?" said Robert." Yep.Robert meet Stella." said Bob." Hello Robert." I said." Call me Bob.But we can't do that because of Percy here.I call myself something amazing. Bruce." said Bruce." So what are we going to do about Andy and Evelyn's crime?" said Dr.Universe." Evelyn was brainwashed.So I saw kill Andy." said Bob.

I then hit him with a rock." We can't kill him.Can't we put him somewhere where he can't cause any troubles." I said.Then Bob walked out of the room to where the Squad were.The Society went to jail for reasons.

Bob P.O.V
I couldn't control my body." Hey Bob! Shouldn't you be with Dr.Universe,your old friend,and Stella right now?" said Ace.Then I said,"My body decided to come out here." I guess it is time then." said Dr.Universe. She was with the two and lots of bags." Time for what?" said Lynch." The Power training." said Dr.Universe. " I don't remember this happened to Uncle Bob?" said Emma." Because I never told you Emma.It is the training of the limitless energy that the Power has.So Bob will be leaving this universe and your memory for a while." said Dr.Universe.Blake then grabbed the doctor with a bear arm." What the hell are you talking about you crazy bitch?" said Blake." Yeah.Bob is staying here." said Brendan.Blake let go as Dr.Universe said," It is his destiny.".

I sighed and I said," Okay let me do a couple of things."." You are just going to accept this?!" said Kari." That is already bat shit crazy as it." said Donna." I know this.So first up Emma." I said. I then walked up to her and I said," I will miss you dear daughter.You look just like me if I was a girl"." But she is one of your sister's daughters!" said Ryan."I know that you are covering up for her and I thank you but I could tell." I said." How?" said Carly." Our family certain scent.We can always tell if they are part of our family." I said." So do you know who the mom is?" said Emma." No but I don't need to know.Goodbye Emma." I said.

I then walked over to Ace and Brendan." Hey guys?" I said." I can't believe you are leaving this world or universe in this case." said Brendan." I guess my powers come at a price.So I am leaving Ace as the leader of the Squad." I said." Are you serious?" said Ace.I then shook my head up and he went up in a firework." Yahoo!!" said Ace." He seems to be happy.What about you Brendan?" I said." Nah I expected it.So what if he does something stupid?" said Brendan." You are the backup leader.So you two lead the guild well." I said.

I then walked over to Donna and Kari.They hugged me." I can't believe that you are leaving." said Donna." I know that Dr.Universe isn't wrong about this." " I haven't gotten to know you that well but you are a nice guy." said Kari." I know enough about you.You are a great boyfriend to Brendan who is a little weird at times but he cares for his friends even if one is Ace." I said." Yeah.Ace is a wild card.So will I see you again?" said Donna." Who knows? If I can finish this thing quickly,so keep an eye for Brendan and especially Ace,Kari,and Donna." I said. They hugged me as I coughed up a lung.

I stood by Blake who crying like an Elephant and Lynch who was trying to hold back tears." I can't believe that you are leaving! I mean you are the best older brother I ever had!" said Blake." Yeah and who will be my rival now? Ace? Brendan?Blake?" said Lynch." I know this sucks a big one but I always said getting moving forward and you will find your true self and rival." I said." That made make no sense." said Lynch."I know. That is the point I think." I said.

I walked over by Blair,Carly,and Ryan." So what do you guys feel about me leaving?" I said." It feels like I lost an older brother." said Blair." Hey what about me?" said Ryan." You are my brother too Ryan but Bob here feels like my brother who is on the other side of the world fighting to get back home to me." said Blair.She then hugged me and then she tired to comfort the crying Blake.I then made a mistletoe under the two detective and I said," Kiss.".Their faces went red." What?!" said Carly and Ryan.I then used my powers to make them kiss.It was magical as they kept kissing.

I then walked over to Stella.She then hugged me with enough force to break a building." Why do you have to go?I mean you saved me from Andy and Zeke." said Stella." I will miss you as well.Do you still have the gift I gave you?" I said.She then grabbed it." Open it." I said.She opened it and she smiled." Is this for me?" said Stella."Yeah.I got it from a friend who is an amazing blacksmith." I said.It was a necklace with a crescent moon on it." It is beautiful Bob."." I made it for you because you are my dream come true.I will miss you a lot." I said. I then hugged her as she kissed me.

I stood there as the portal was behind me." Goodbye everyone.And remember one thing.Power up!"I said.I then fell in.

I woke up inside a barn." Where am I exactly?" I said.I then got up and I saw a note.Dear Robert, You will have to get yourself to your home universe by destroy all the evil in the new 3600 dimensions.Are you up to the challenge?." I am Dr.Universe.So time to Power Up!" I said.I became Power and flew out of the barn.

       

     

No comments:

Post a Comment