Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Powerful Power part 7 The female Squad plus one guy

The moral of the story is don't piss off an angry woman.Some parts are made perverted because Ace is a huge one.

Stella P.O.V
After that whole thing with Dr.Universe and the Society,I was very happy that it was over.I mean I get to spend the whole day with my boyfriend.I woke up and I walk down to the kitchen.I then saw Bob making breakfast." Morning Stella.Do you need something to wake you up?I am making some coffee for Lynch.He is a dick without it." said Bob." I'm fine Bob. So what are you making?" I said.

He had at least 6 frying pans around him. " I found a recipe from the universe where some great chefs live.They sent us some recipes that I really want to try out.Right now,I'm making the ultimate pancake.It is 100 pancakes in one." said Bob."It sounds good Bob but I will pass." I said." Come on Stella.Try the batter at least." said Bob.I then stuck my finger in there and I taste the batter." No bad Bob.But i just stick with cereal." I said.

I sat at the kitchen table and Bob asked," So do you know if you have monitor duty?I don't because of yesterday."." No I think Ace has it today.Why do you ask?" I said.I already knew the answer to his question." Do you want to go on a date today?I mean we haven't done anything romantic in anyway since Dr.Universe." said Bob." I would love too Bob but after breakfast.Isn't it burning right now?" I said." No.That just means it is done." said Bob.

Bob then hit the gong which means time to eat.Kari and Donna then walked it with a tired expression." Looks like you two didn't get any sleep.Do you two need something?" said Bob." I would like an energy drink Robert.I heard Lynch snoring all night.It was louder than usual." said Kari." Is Lynch all right?He is the brains of our team." said Donna.

They sat down next to me as Bob made pancakes and he flipped them onto the table." So where is Lynch,Ace,and Brendan anyway?They love my pancakes or any food that Bob make." I said."They must be still asleep.I will go wake them." said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
I walked upstairs and I heard Ace yell," I'm coming Bob!".The voice was more high pitch than Ace's normal voice.I open the door to our room and I saw bottles of that blue stuff from that dimension of girls.We got at least 3 fridges full of the stuff in the cellar in our house." Ace! Wake up!It is my pancakes." I said.He didn't answer me as I walked in.

I looked over at his bed and I saw a girl.She had long blond hair and a body that Ace would die over.I then poked her and she then turned around." What do you want Bob?I am trying to get some sleep.I got monitor duty today." said the girl." Um who are you?And what did you do with Nova?" I said.

I made a blaster as she put up her hands up and she said," Bob calm down!It is me Ace.Your greatest pal.".I then looked at her closely and I said,"Look in the mirror Ace.". She looked into the mirror and she said," Who is the blond?You get a new girlfriend Bob?She is pretty hot."." You know Ace.I wouldn't be saying that." I said." Why?" said the girl." That is you man." I said.

She grabbed her breasts and she moaned," Bob!What did Donna do to me?I mean this is too far." said Ace." I don't know.I better get the girls upstairs. You just stay here and cover yourself with the blanket and don't move." I said." Where are you going?" said Ace." To wake up Brendan and Lynch.They might understand what is going on." I said.

I walked up to Brendan and Lynch's room where I heard two screams.I then opened it and saw a girl with long black hair and long white standing there ." Get out Bob!" yelled the two.

I was then hit with a weight and I fell down the stairs.I then saw the girls and they asked," I heard screams.What did you do?"." I didn't do anything.Brendan, Lynch,and Ace are now girls." I said." Yeah.Wait?What did you say?" said the girls.

We were in my room as I walked in with hot chocolate with some pancakes." Bob.We told you to get out of here.It is girl time." said Kari." I know that Kari but this is my room.So I brought some hot chocolate for you guys and some pancakes for the guys who became girls over night." I said.

I then placed the snacks as I walked out of the room." Now how am I going to change?I promise a date with Stella today." I said.I then walked downstairs and then I had an idea.I then became a mouse and I sneaked into my room.

I then grab myself a long sleeve shirt plus a jacket and some jeans.I then decided to sit under my bed while the girls talked about stuff." So do you guys have any idea on what happened to you?I mean I don't know any spells that can do this!" said Donna." I have no idea Donna.I mean I was just drinking the stuff that we got from the female universe all of yesterday." said Ace.

I then grab a bottle which was everywhere so they wouldn't notice if one was gone.I then read the materials.It was your normal blue dye,water,and soda materials.I then said," It is your normal soda with blue dye.How can they been  turned into girls?".I then skedaddle out of there and I went back to normal.

I went to my lab which I made just in case of Ace or we have a guest over.It had your normal lab equipment and stuff.I put the drink can on it and it examined it." Power.This drink contains a certain thing in it that turns you into the opposite gender." said the computer.

I was showering and I said," Was is it put by the races of women or what?"." No master.It was put by a feminist from this dimension.Do you wish for me to sent a drone?" said the computer.I made robotic doubles of us if we have no one on monitor duty which I may have to use it." Where is she?" I said."In Mural at a bar." said the computer.

I came out of the shower and I put on my clothes." I see if we get anywhere close to the bar and I will handled her." I said." Very good master." said the computer. I then left my room and I grabbed the bottle which I scan with my phone to scan with the tracking device in my phone.

I was reading the book about some fancy food from the French universe where everyone is French.Man this women must be hairy.I then saw Stella.She was wearing a pink jacket, a orange top,and some jeans." Hey Stella?How are Ace,Lynch,and Brendan doing?" I said. "Donna and Kari are teaching them how to act like women in public till we figure out how to fix it." said Stella." What do you mean?We have a date today!" I said." Since the guys are now girls, Nova, Element,and Psycho will be out for a while.So it will be you being the male model of the Squad.So you are team leader since you are the only guy.I think it is sexist.So you want to go on our date and screw over our friends?" said Stella." You just got even better." I said.

We left the mansion and I said," So where are we off to first?"." I got to stop by the mall from some new swimsuits." said Stella." But you have a whole closet full of clothes!Do you need more clothes? " I said." Are you a women?Do you understand what it is to be a girl trying to be popular?" said Stella.When she yells I get scared." No I don't Stella.So off to the mall." I said." Good." said Stella.I sighed and we walked toward the mall.

I was outside the dressing room in the bikini store.I was getting stares from the customer and I said," I am here with my girlfriend so please stop staring.".They went back to their business as I sighed,"How long will this take Stella?I want to see my girlfriend in a super sexy swimsuit.".

She came out wearing a stars bikini." Do I look good Bob?" said Stella." You look good in anything Stella." I said.Then she went to go try on a different one.I them pulled out my wallet when I sense Joyce."I better change my form." I said.

I changed myself into a boy with black hair.I was wearing clothes that made me look like a gangster.I then saw Stella stuck her head and she say," Who are you? And what did you do with my boyfriend?"." The name is Johnny Sloane.I am your average tough guy.I am here waiting for my girl.She is trying bikini on." I said.

She looked at me and she said," Okay Johnny?Where is Bob X?He was here."." He saw some doll named Joyce.He must be afraid of this girl because he told me to hang out with you." I said.She then said,"Okay I think I got it now.Would you would be my date Johnny?"." No problem.You are pretty cute.This Bob guy must be a fool for leaving you." I said.

Stella P.O.V
I really don't get my boyfriend sometimes and this is one of those times.Bob is posing as this guy Johnny Sloane to hid from Joyce.I get why but does he has to look like a different guy.I have a boyfriend who is kind and sweet but Johnny is a such an asshole.

Me and Johnny were at this shop where I was getting some clothes from Ace, Lynch,and Brendan." So why am I here exactly? I am not a dame." said Johnny." I am getting some clothes from Bob's cousins.They didn't bring many clothes with them." I said."I see.So can I meet these girls?" said Johnny." They are pretty shy.One of them hates men." I said with a lie." Okay then.I see." said Johnny. 

Then I heard a voice which sounds like someone scratching a chalkboard.It was Joyce." Stella!Have you seen Bobby anywhere?Who is this guy?Is he your new boyfriend?You could do better.He looks like someone from Grease." said Joyce." The name is Johnny Sloane.I am Stella's bodyguard and that is it." said Johnny." So do you know where is?" said Joyce." He went to the arcade on the edge of Mural doll." said Johnny.

She ran out of the store and I asked," Is she gone Johnny?"." Yeah she is Stella.I can be finally be my true self." said Johnny.He went back to Bob." You look better without all that grease in your hair." I said." I have no control on my transformations.So Johnny has a problem with grease." said Bob.

He looked at me who was holding clothes," Is that really for my cousins?"." Yeah.Donna text me that they knew some clothes because ours don't fix them.Check out their measurements." I said.

He looked at my phone and he said,"Wow!Ace is huge!" I then hit him as I said," W need to get them some clothes before we got look for the girl who poison their drinks.I can reads minds too Bob.".

We were walking back to the mansion as I saw Donna at the gate." There you two are!" yelled Donna." Calm down Donna. We got their clothes include swim wear." said Bob.

Bob and I hand her the bags." So what are their name because this is very tedious?" I said." Well,I call Brendan Brenda,Lynch Lana,and Ace Angel.Ace picked that name herself." said Donna." I see so do you need Stella or me to help with the girls?" said Bob." No.You won't be any help because Kari is teaching them how to find love in their new forms.I don't get why though.So you two find the person who did this to them?" said Donna." Okay Donna.We are on the way now" I said.

Bob P.O.V
I was outside the bar where the person who poisoned the guys.Stella then handed me a coffee." Thanks Stella.I am so sorry.This isn't the best date that you could have." I said." It is fine Bob.I mean I get to spend time with you.That is really what that matters to me." said Stella.

She then rested on my shoulder and she said," So is this place where who made our friends girls?".It was a girls bar." Yes Stella.I can't go in there because I would get beat up or get very drunk." I said." So what are we going to do ?" said Stella." I got an idea but read my mind because I don't want to say anything." I said.

She read my mind and she said," That is sick Bob.We aren't turning their beer to water.I mean there are guys in there.". "Okay Stella.Just look at the Male's toxicity levels to the women's level." I said.

She look at it and her mouth opened up." Their levels are hide compared to the girls.Why is that Bob?" said Stella." According to my research,this bar is known for being the drinking place for many girls in Mural when they can drink or not without trouble.Any man who goes in there gets complete drunk,they get arrest,and lose their girlfriend .They have been some case where a boy has gone in there and been fine afterword.I'm guessing that he isn't a person who drinks." I said." So you can't go in there because you will get drunk?" said Stella." Or transformed?" I said." I have an idea. Do you trust me?" said Stella." I do but what is it?" I said." Just follow me." said Stella.


I followed her inside the bar and I was against the wall.I was getting the eyes of a lovesick puppy from the women as I said," What?".I then saw Stella at a table with a regular drink from here.

I then sat next to her and I said," How did you get that? You are a minor."." Tara comes here whenever she is town.I am a legend here .She never expect me to have such a cute boyfriend." said Stella." Thanks for the complement but you can you distract these women until I examine this drink.If this has the same thing that the drink had,we will find the person who made our friends girls." I said.


I then pulled out my phone and it scan it." This drink contain most alcoholic product and the chemical found in the drink." said my phone.I then out in my headphones and I said to it,"Can you isolate the chemical?And can you find the benefactor?"." Yes master but it will take a few minutes." said my phone.

I waited as I saw many girls talking with Stella." These girls seem perfectly fine. Why would one of them try to poison the Squad's male members?" I thought.

Then the door opened and I saw a women with a huge presence.She was wearing a business suit and she stared at me in the room.She walked to me and she said," What is a man doing in here?". " I am sorry Lady Dawn.He just came in along with Tara's little sister.Since her sister is a sister here,I thought it would be fine." said a girl.

Dawn looked at me and she said," I don't like your kind."." What do you mean by that?" I said stupidity." When I was young like you,I was dumped by the girl of my dreams by a man.You know that man as Brad.He works at that horrid game shop in the mall.I want that place gone for a bar location there so we can have more sisters." said Dawn." Okay.I better get going.We got things to do." I said.

I stood up as my phone finished scanning the drink .Dawn grabbed me and she said," You aren't going anywhere Power.".I looked at her and I said," What are you taking about?"."I am the sister of the Spider King.He hired me to handled you.You have beaten many of his men.So he hired me and my sisters to take care of you by our means." said Dawn.Then I was surround by girls." I know this is a dream come true but it is time to Power Up!" I said.

I became Power and I said," Killer Freeze!".They all froze and I sighed.I then saw Stella being surround.I then ran toward her and I said," Get away from her!Bomb shot!" I made a blaster and a bomb went toward them and they flew everywhere.I then ran toward Stella and she said," This wasn't the brightest idea."." No it is wasn't. I am not going to hold it against you.Lets get out  of here.I think I found a cure but it may not work." I said. I then grabbed her and we flew out of there.

I was flying and I heard a scream.I turned my head and I saw Dawn." Get back here Power and fight like a man!" said Dawn." But you are a women?!" I said." I poisoned the males of the Squad and I just have you left." said Dawn.

She then made me fall with something call sleeper transform.I then crashed into the ground in our front yard.I saw Donna opened the door." Bob!Did you find the person who did it?" said Donna." Look up in the sky.I will be out for a while." I said.

I saw Stella and then I handed her my phone." Here is the cure.Go to my lab. Make it quickly or I will be a girl.The cure was be put in the person in the first hour when they been hit." I said." So you can't heal those girls inside?" said Kari." Sorry.I found it out when I flew in." I said.Stella gave me a hug as I was out cold.

Stella P.O.V
I ran toward Bob's lab which was his second room.I opened the door and I placed his phone on the table." Computer scan the phone and make the cure now!" I yelled.The computer then made it.It was a drink.It was red as fire.I grabbed it and I ran out of the lab.

I ran down the stairs and I saw the three girls in the kitchen." Hey Stella!Did you handled that bitch?" said Brenda." Is that the formula?" said Lana." Yeah but I have to give it to Bob right now and go help Donna and Kari with the bitch right now!" I said.

Then I saw Bob in the ground.I try to get him and I saw Donna casting a spell." Thunder Strike!" yelled Donna.A huge bolt of thunder landed on her." Lighting blast!" said Dawn.She ate the thunder and spit it out at Donna who yelled.She was on the floor and I saw Donna look at me." Give to him now!" said Donna.

She was out as Dawn ran toward me." I will destroy that and make this team an all girl team!" yelled Dawn.I then heard a famous fire spell," Inferno Ball!" A ball of fire hit Dawn and she flew off."Thanks Angel.I owe you one." I said." Get to Bob! We will handled that bitch." said Angel.

Angel stood there with Lana as Donna ran over to Donna.I ran toward Bob and I poured the formula down his throat.

He then woke and he said," Did you give me the formula?"." Just look down." I said. He looked down and he hugged me." Thank you so much Stella.Dawn put weird thoughts in my head about how to dress and stuff like that.So where is Dawn?" said Bob." She being handled by Lana and Angel.They are really pissed at her for turning them into girls.So there isn't a way to transform them back?" I said.

He shook his head and he said,"Maybe but I need to get to Dawn and asked her something.". He stood up and I said," What are you doing?".He made his fist huge." Just going to punch in my complaints with the doctor." said Bob." I don't think she is a doctor Bob.Or is she?" I said." I don't give a rats ass about that.I just want to place a complaint." said Bob.He walked off as I said," He has a serious case of anger."

Bob P.O.V
I was walking toward Ashley and Lara with my giant fist." Move ladies.Hey Dawn I have a complaint with you! Power Fist!" I said.The two girls moved away as the fist hit her.I keep going on until she was out.I was tackle by Angel." Stop Bob!She had enough." said Lana." Okay fine but I did that for transforming you guys into girls." I said.

We were in the pool area and we tied up Dawn in ropes that restrain magic or super power.I was sitting on a surfboard in the pool."So Dawn is it?How long is this for?" said Kari.She was mad that her boyfriend was a girl." I have no idea.A day,a week,a month,a year,and never.I don't know." said Dawn.

She was then slapped by Donna's magic hand." Tell us or you will face the ultimate wrath." said Donna." What is it?" I said." A women's wrath.You better leave Bob." said Stella.I swam off and I then turned around and I saw fire,magic,lighting, earth,water,air,meteors,and many more stuff." I am so happy that I didn't drink any of that." I said. I then swam toward the surfing place as they kept hurting poor Dawn.

I then was in my room while Angel moved out to Brenda and Lana's room.I was in the shower as I heard the door." Hey Bob.It is me.Can I come in?" said Angel." Um sure.I am just in the shower so just wait a while." I said.

I finish and u put on some jeans." Come in Angel." I said.She walked in and she said," So Bob?What is like being the only guy in the Squad?"." Pretty weird.Why are you in here anyway?You never come talk to me unless you are forced by Brendan or Brenda in this situation." I said.

She sat on her bed and she said," You are making us go to school right?".I nodded my head and she said," I am scared.I will probably the center of attention."." I thought my best friend like the fame." I said." Not with these things on my chest!I mean I will get stared at perverts." said Angel." Yeah that is what the girls when they tell me about you." I said." Girls talk with you?" said Angel." Yeah they trust me more than you.I guess being with Stella is pretty great." I said." So what do you want me to do?" said Angel." Don't look like a slut.That is my advice Angel.Go ask Stella or any of the other girls.I have no idea." I said.She then slapped me as she left." Pig!".I felt my face and I said," What was that for?".

After a hour,I went to go make dinner and I put a shirt on.I then walked into the kitchen and I saw Lana,Brenda,Angel, Donna,and Kari making dinner." This is amazing.6 amazing girls are making me dinner.What are the odds?" I said.

I then dodge a lot of kitchen stuff." Leave Bob!You really pissed off Angel." said Stella.I turned around and I saw Stella with her arms crossed." What did I do this time?" I said." I am not going to tell you here." said Stella." Then where?" I said." Back where you used to live." said Stella." Okay then.How long is it going to take?" I said." About 30 minutes at the most." said Stella.She then grabbed my wrist and she led me out of the door.

I was walking with Stella who still had her arms crossed." Are you going to tell me what I did wrong exactly?" I said." No.I am not." said Stella." Did I forget an anniversary or something?I don't remember anything important today." I said.

She led me into my own house and I saw Roy there alone.I grabbed her and she led me toward the kitchen.I saw a note on the table." Is this it Stella?" I said." Just open it." said Stella.

I opened it and it was my new schedule." Okay so I got a new schedule?So?" I said." You have every single class with Joyce!What kind of shit is that?" said Stella." Aren't you in all of Joyce's class too?" I said." That bitch move my classes so I get to see you only during lunch and gym!I want to murder that little bitch." said Stella.

As Stella was yelling, I covered up Roy's ears." Can't you use nice words?Roy is only like three months and that is 1 years old.I don't want her hearing words like Bitch because she is one." I said." But I don't what to do.I don't want her to get her hands on you while I am in french with Zeke." said Stella." You got stuck with Zeke? I feel for you.Can you just use my computer back at the house to hack the servers and move you in my classes?" I said." No.If I do that,Joyce will stay there plus Zeke will join us.What do I do?" said Stella."Let me try Stella." I said.She then handed me a laptop and I said,"Isn't this Iris's?"." Yeah so?" said Stella."This is a good idea." I said.

After I finished hacking,I said," I tried Stella but they have to be because the school system is like that."." Well at least, you try.So are we in the same classes?" said Stella." Yeah plus we have Zeke and Joyce." I said." So should we back home for dinner by walking or warp there?" said Stella." I don't know.Lets walk." I said.We left the house as I left some food for Roy." So where do you think Hal,Grim, Iris,Ike,the twins,or Kathy are?" said Stella." No clue." I said.

We were at the table back at our house.I was eating most of the food because everyone had small stomach." Did we eat that much as guys?" said Lara." Yeah.We wasted most of the food because of you four alone." said Kari." I am so sorry about my stomach.So what about of the blue drink in the basement?" said Brenda." What about it?Dawn said she didn't poison it.This stuff was pretty good." said Angel." If you want bigger ones Angel.Go on ahead." I said.

I was then hit with a chicken bone." Anyway. I have an idea.Bob can you isolate the chemical in their drinks?" said Stella." Sure no problem.What are you going to do?" I said.

I was in the cellar with Angel and Stella and I was dropping the poison in the drinks." Why am I doing this alone? Won't Spider King expect this from me?" I said." No.We told Dawn to not mention this to her brother or else." said Stella." Or else what?" I said." We will tell the king about her life as lesbian.Her dad is a catholic and a hard core one at best.She was pretty descriptive." said Angel.I shivered as I said," I don't know what you girls did to her but I will go up there as something the Spider King would never expect.".

I was flying in space as Johnny Sloane and I placed the drink near the ship." Let see how The Spider kings deals with Johnny!Now to try something awesome!" I said.I fell down toward the ocean really fast." Ultimate cannonball!" I yelled.

I later caused a tidal wave.It kinda destroy some of Africa so no more Johnny.I went to my bed and I said," I am still confused on how detailed the school security is.It is usually less advanced.I better get some sleep.I got a pretty big day tomorrow.A whole quarter with Stella.It is going to be awesome."

Next time,
The guys turned girls and they deal with their first day at school as girls,Bob has Joyce to deal with and Stella has Zeke,a hidden secret is reveal about Stella,and Bob learn more about Joyce's loving relationship with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment