Monday, September 2, 2013

Powerful Power part 6 The Squad vs The Society part 2 The contest between the two powerful super teams

This story will be mostly Narrator P.O.V and with a little of Bob P.O.V.

Narrator P.O.V
It was your normal Saturday for average people but this Saturday was different. Dr.Universe made a screen to show every universe the fight between The Squad consist of Bob aka Power the leader of the team,Lynch aka Psycho the strategist of the team,Donna aka Mystic the magical girl,Stella aka Lunar the girlfriend of Power and spacial girl,Brendan aka Element the powerhouse of the team,Kari aka Focus the teacher,and Ace aka Nova the fiery ladies man.

They are up against The Society and they are being led by Devil aka Amy, the man with the power to kill you with a look, Ryder the man with a killer agenda,Lily aka Circe the girl with the power to make you into your worst nightmare,Desire aka Sonar the girl with the power of Music, Charon or Enigma the man with the flare of Elvis,Heart aka Kari the girl with a big heart but even bigger breasts,and Nightmare aka Dark the man who lives in the shadows.Now that you have some background to what is happening.Let's start this show!

Bob P.O.V
I was looking over the crowd inside the stadium inside of a locker room.I give Dr.Universe this,she knows how to put on a show.I then saw Ike,Iris,Grim,Hal,Rose, Robin,Kathy,and Roy with a banner that said Go Squad! Those guys are my family." Hey Bob.You seem off.Is it the crowd?" said Stella." No.I am just really excited.I saw that my family put a poster. It makes me happy okay." I said.

I saw Ace and he was drinking Monster by the can." Ace?Isn't that bad for you or something?" said Stella." Nope.My powers make this into more power for me so I will be on my A-game to show those fools on the other team up!" said Ace." You seem excited Ace even more than usual." said Donna.

She was with Lynch who was happy." Have you seen Brendan and Kari?The game is starting soon." I said." Kari went to go Brendan back from Heart.She has such a crush on him.It is so obvious but he has Kari but she is Kari.Ugh their relationship is so confusing." said Lynch.He rubbed his head and Brendan and Kari ran in." Did we make it?" said the two." Yeah." said Stella.

" Okay everyone come in." I said.They surround me as I said," I want everyone to be on their best because a lot of people wants us to win this.Sabrina and Kara from Universe 67 who just wanted their daughter back and we just might do that,we have Penny,Abe,the father of those two,the mother,the boy who Penny who was a crush on,Princess Kari or Sun from Universe 1200 who want Heart put to justice,thenwe have Allen,Selena,and Joyce from Universe 13 who want Devil or Amy which is more funny to be put in jail in a faraway place,and we have all of our friends back home.We got Z,Cindy, Myra,Norman,Larry,Jake,and Joyce.So lets do this.This is for Universe 1,13, 1200,and 67 and every other universe and everyone so who is in?" I said.

I put my hand and then Ace gave his smile and he put his hand on mine and he said," You got the power of Nova on your side man!".Then I saw Stella's hand and she said,"I will always be on your side good or bad Bob till the end of time.".Then I saw Lynch's hand and he said," You have the brains of the Galaxy kingdom on your side Robert.".Then I saw Kari's hand and she said," Bob.You will have the martial arts skill of Focus on your side Robert.".Then I saw Brendan's hand and said," You got the power of the gods and the periodical tables on your side Bob.".Then I saw Donna's hand and said," You got the magic power on your side man.". I then said," We got the power of Magic,the elements,martial arts,brains,and Nova on our side so we can't lose!So who are we?"." The Squad!" we yelled.

Narrator P.O.V
" Welcome to the first annual game of the match between the Squad and the Society.I am your host King.I am one of the gods of the universes so I am pretty important.I am joined by Princess of Universe 1 Leaf.What team do you think who will win?" said King." Well King.I will be supporting my home team on this one.Who do you think will win this King?" said Leaf." I don't know.They are equal in strength and power mind you so I am voting for the team who wins." said King. " What a cop out man! So we two sides to the stadium if you notice." said Leaf. 

"Yes I have.We have here on the left.The villains from over 1,000 universes came to see some good two shoes get their ass kicked to Universe 47693.Don't worry folks.They won't hurt anyone or we will burned them to death." said King." Pretty dark there.Anyway on the right we have the team that is supporting the Squad.This game is about to start.Lets get start with the teams coming out." said Leaf.

Then a song called Them Bones by Alice in Chains was heard.Then the Society came out.They were wearing team uniforms forced by Dr.Universe.It had a skull on it with the background looking like blood." Okay weird song.Now let see the Squad choice." said King.Then a song known as Eye of the Tiger by Survivor was heard and The Squad came out.They wearing uniforms with a shield on it and it was colored black and white." Great song for them to choose to get up pump us.Okay lets begin our first game. Lets head down to the field." said Leaf.

Bob P.O.V
I was on the field which had a giant ring around it.I then saw a referee in front of us who saying," Welcome to the first event!This is from universe 253.Here we will have certain members race around the track as many times as they can in 5 minute time span.Each team will pick three racers to go around the track while the other team try to stop them."." This will be a cake walk.I mean I am the fastest kid in my entire universe." said Charon." Show off." I said to Brendan who laughed." Here is a catch though. You must pick your three slowest members to go around in roller skates. Here is the forum.Each Captain will pick the three members to go around the track.So pick wisely and I am off." said the ref.

He ran toward his spot as I gather my group." Okay I know from my research that We all have super speed but Donna. She will be one of them.Do you mind going Donna?" I said."No problem Bob.I will try to get us 10 points but that is it." said Donna.I then wrote her name down in the first spot as I said," Okay.So who will be the other two going?I can't because I am way too fast." I said." I think we should go with Brendan and Lynch." said Kari." Sounds all right.I don't mind at all." said Brendan." Okay then. What about you Lynch?" I said." I can't.I never learned how to roller skate." said Lynch." Are you serious Lynch?I mean the Galaxy kingdom should have let you off once." said Ace." No.I was allways working so I am sorry for not helping the team." said Lynch." Don't worry about it Lynch.I will teach you." said Stella.

Lynch looked at me and I said," She is a good teacher Lynch.Trust me and you be wrong about this."." Okay I am in but put me in last." said Lynch.I then shook my head and I wrote his name in the last spot.I handed my sheet to the ref who said," You did pick the slowest?Am I correct?"." Yes sir." I said." Good two shoes is being a suck up again." said Devil." I am just try to be nice and not be a loser like someone I know." I said with a smirk." What is that supposed to mean you little bitch!" said Devil." Mr.Devil forget about turning in his form and now the Squad gets a extra racer." said King." That is unfair.Bob tricked him." said Lily." Maybe Devil shouldn't have fallen for it.It is simple psychology." said Brendan." Okay first race is between Mystic of the Squad and Circe of the Society.Power since you have an extra racer pick someone who is left over beside the three you picked." said the ref." Okay.Kari you are up." I said.She smiled as she stood next to Brendan who smiled back.

The ref stood there as he said," When I blow the whistle,Mystic and Circe will have to go around the track in five minutes and they will dodged attacks from your team and foes plus some add fun." said the ref.

Then some walls went up." That is insane.That doesn't seem fair." said Ace." It is in the rules Ace.They have rules for this game.Dr.Universe is pretty clever." I said." You are giving her some credit!I am impress with you Robert.You are sucking up up to her." said Desire.

She then started to laugh at me as I said," I really don't care Sonar.So I am going to relax and we are going to win this with a problem." I closed my eyes as I heard," Begin!"

After three rounds of racing,Our team was leading by 1 points thanks to Kari's incredible acrobatics.I then said to her as we walking toward the locker room," You got to teach me about being that flexible Kari."." I learn it from my mom.She was very nimble even more than a ballerina. Maybe I'll teach you is when this is all over." said Kari." Awesome!So what is the next event anyway?" I said." I knew this would happen.It is a game of dodgeball." said Brendan." Sweet! We have this in the bag." said Ace." But there is a problem." said Brendan." What is the problem Brendan?" said Stella." Since we had four people in that last race, only Bob,Ace,and Stella can go.So it is you against Sonar,Devil,Dark,and Ryder.We might be lose from this alone." said Brendan and Lynch." They can win you two.Never give up." said Kari." Yeah and Bob is the best dodgeball player is the school." said Donna." So we can win this?" said Stella." It is okay Stella.I will get them and you stay out of the way." I said.She smiled and I heard," Next event.Both teams report to the field now!'

We were out on the field and I saw Ryder holding a ball between his arms." You guys are going down.I am one of the best sharpshooters in my universe." said Ryder." No way Ryder.Power can beat you down with one ball alone." said Ace.I looked at my friend and I thought," I really don't know Ace.I mean Devil is me but a lot more crazy and he must have stolen powers of speed and strength from his universe."." Hey Bob! You going to be all right?I mean don't you hate rap or something like that?" said Brendan." I will get her first.Since Bob will be the person who wins this for us." said Stella.She had that glow I had when I faced anyone in a competition even a running contest." Lets win then." I said.

We were on the right side of the court. The court had giant walls which has made of plutonium and they couldn't be broken.I will be breaking this.Then I saw the Ref in full body armor." Welcome to the second event of this tourney.This is a game from Universe 4789.So here are the rules.If you hit a person will a ball even if they are on your team or not,they are out.If you catch a ball and a person is out,you can bring back a team member in.So this event we have on the Society Devil,Dark,Ryder,and Sonar vs the Squad Lunar,Nova,and Power.The Society has a advantage with more players but that can sometimes be your down fall.We will start the game with a coin flip.The flip will decide who gets the ball." said the Ref." I call tails." said Devil." Heads!" I said.It went up and the Ref caught it." Squad gets the balls first.We began now!" said the Ref.

I threw the ball toward the ground near Sonar and she laughed," You suck at this game Power!"." I know that I do but Lunar you are up." I said.I walked back as Stella floated up and she said," Meteor Slam!"

Then the balls attacked the left side and then the Society stood there." What the hell man?!We should have won this!" said Ace." You think you could attack us with The Lunar!Ha I absorb that power of Joyce already so here is our strike! Now Ryder!" yelled Devil." Get behind the barricades now!" I yelled.

Then Ryder yelled," Hurricane Throw!" Then the balls came flying and the ground broke around us." Hey RefIIsn't that against the rule or something?" said Donna." Nope this is legal." said Lynch.

Then I grab a ball and I said," Boomerang throw!" It hit Ryder who was in the air from his last attack." Ryder is out!" yelled the ref.Then Sonar played her music and I fell down on the ground." Turn it off now!It is killing me!" I yelled." I got it Power.Time for My Inferno Throw! said Ace.

A ball went on fire as Dark yelled," Darkness Vortex!" He then made a dark vortex which the ball fall in." Nova duck now!" I yelled.He then ducked as the ball hit Dark in the face as he threw a ball called Darkness spot and it hit Ace."Nova and Dark are out!" yelled the ref.

It was me on the floor from a annoying music from Sonar and Stella standing over me." I think the Society will be winning this.Nuclear throw!" said Devil. Then I said," Power Shield and reflect at Sonar!" The ball hit Sonar and it me and Lunar." Winner Society!" yelled the ref.

The next four games were weird to say the least.The third game was a victory for the Society.I will give them that because it was a music making competition and Sonar made a song which gave me a mega headache.The next game was pretty fun but we still lost thanks to Ryder's clever cheating.I mean it was really hidden.So we won the fifth game which has an singing off which Ace, Lynch,Brendan,and I won by a huge lead thanks to my vocal cords.Then we won the 6th game which has a quiz show.The quiz show has trivia from video games, history class,and many more.Thanks to Lynch's knowing of the universes,My knowledge of video games,and Brendan history.

We were in the locker room and I read a book about the many Universes.I then saw Ace walk in with a drink of something along those lines." Do you even know what is in there?" I said." No but a girl from the universe of women gave to me.It is like getting a drink from a girl that you like.You should understand what that means." said Ace." No I don't. Did you see Grim or Hal yet?" I said." No I was hitting on girls with my superhero identity.It musts sucks to be in here all alone while reading a book." said Ace." This book is good unlike your books to getting girls.How is that working out for you?" I said." I am going to get ready for the next event by drinking this drink." said Ace." Here let me see it for a minute." I said." No way man.You can get your own drink from the goddess." said Ace. He went to a different part of the room as I kept reading.

Then I saw Lynch walking in with Donna." You two look well.Did you two kiss in front of the people?" I said.I was then hit with a rock from Donna." No way Bob.I mean Lynch is no fun and depressing to be around.I mean even Zeke is more fun than him and we both known that is saying something." said Donna." Hey I take offense to that.What is Ace drinking anyway?It looks like blended Smurfs." said Lynch." You won't understand either Lynch.I got a drink from so many hot girls.I wish I lived there." said Ace." Then we would be calling you a girl version of you.But wait isn't your name is a girl names?" I said.Lynch and Donna laughed as my hair was on fire.

I put my head in the shower as Stella, Brendan,and Kari." Bob!Please tell me you have a towel on you." said Stella." No.Ace burned his hair and he is using the shower to get rid of the fire.He is wearing clothes." said Donna.

I came back out and I said," So did you see Rose and Robin?What did they say about their big brother kicking ass?"." They are really happy and they are your biggest supporter." said Stella." Yeah and your family is just like you in many ways except for being cute.I mean those two girls are so god dam cute!" said Kari ."Yeah and hearing you yell is like never." said Brendan.

Then a man with a suit and he said," The next event is starting.Please head down there or you been kicked out and you will lose.No one would like that." We walked down there and we saw an arena." How did Dr.Universe make this?" said Ace." She probably asked a person from a universe where their building are big and grand to build it." said Lynch." Make sense I guess." I said.

I stood next to Devil who was smoking." You know that is bad for you right?" I said." Do you really think I care at all Power?I care about my health on the same level as your love life with the strange Stella girl." said Devil." She is a nice girl not like Sonar.God she makes me want to punch babies." I said." I don't think she is really that bad at all.She is like the good version of Stella." said Devil.I then heard Kari.As I left,I put the cigarettes." Don't smoke kid." I said.

Sonar P.O.V
I hate Stella.She thinks she is so cool because she is dating Power,the best hero in all the universes.I think that is so wrong.I mean Devil is way strong than he is.I saw him walked toward me and he had a cigarette in his mouth." That is bad for you you know that right?" I said." You just sound like Princess Power.I really don't care.I mean I have fought dragons and they burned me alive so this is nothing." said Devil.

He looked like those people in my school.Those punks who can't express their emotions which is pretty sad. I then took his cigarette and I destroy it made in the air." I care about you Devil.I don't want you killing yourself.Someone must care about you." I said." No.I never had so leave me alone." said Devil.He walked off as he lit another cigarette.I looked at him and I said," He seems so sad.I better make sure he gets his revenge on Bob." I then walked off.

Narrator P.O.V
Rose was eating a cooked pretzel and she said," Can big brother and his friends beat up the Society? They seems awful strong."." Rose.Our big brother can beat anyone.Even himself.This is confusing.I mean they are fighting themselves which all ready makes no god dam sense to begin with!" said Kathy.

They were sitting in their seat." Where did Robin go?I have never seen you three away from each other." said Hal." She went off with Ike.I don't know where she or Ike is." said Rose." Don't worry darling.Ike will bring her back to see her big brother kick some ass." said Iris.

She was drunk off her ass." Wasn't Grim supposed to keep an eye on her?Where did that pervert skeleton go anyway?" said Kathy.Grim came back with many bruises on him." I found him." said Rose." Where did you go Grim?I mean you let Iris who is terrible with alcohol!You are dumber than me and that is saying something." said Hal." I saw the girl dimension and I decide to ask my question.Which is how I got these bruises and I lost Iris.How drunk is she?" said Grim.

Hal and Kathy pointed to Iris who taking off her shirt." How drunk do you think?" said the two.He grabbed Iris and he sat her down." Come on Grimm!Be more fun." said Iris." Yeah I don't show my big and round breasts to everyone except your fiancé." said Grim.Then Ike grabbed Iris." You did well Grim but let me handled it." said Ike." Where is Robin?" said Rose.

She sat next to Rose who has hugging her like crazy."I missed you so much Robin!" said Rose." I has gone for 4 minutes Rose.I didn't miss big brother's fight." said Robin.

Then King said," Welcome to the final match of the tourney.The two teams are tied right now so this is anyone game. This is the event known as Commander Fight!Each captain will fight each other to their death or knocking the other  out.". Bob stood on the right against his evil self Devil who was smoking." Doesn't he know that smoking is bad for him?" said Leaf." He must having come from a universe where smoking isn't bad enough.Sounds like a strange place." said King." I agree with you on that King but Devil won't lost this without a fight." said Leaf.

Bob stood on the right side of the arena and Stella was telling him," This will be easy Power.I mean this guy hasn't done anything this entire time.He musts be all talk then." said Stella." He is as strong as Power.That is saying something because Power is the strongest in all the known universes." said Brendan." You have a hard time with this Power.You might even lose." said Lynch.

He then was hit by Donna." I can't believe you would say that Psycho.I mean Power is very strong and would never lose a fight.Lets cheer him on as good friends would not like you." said Donna." Mystic is right Psycho.I am going to cheer so much that Bob will win this fight no sweat." said Ace." You two are right but Power will have bring his A-game in this fight." said Kari." So what Psycho and Focus is saying is for me for try bring my A-game,Nova and Mystic are going to cheer on me,and Lunar and Element know that I'll win." said Bob." Pretty much Power" said the 6." Okay it is time for me to Power up!" said Bob.

Amy stood on the left of the arena and Ryder said," You better Amy.I don't like like any of them over there.So win!"." Ryder is right.We know of your lost against him.You got beat by him when he wasn't even in his power mode." said Charon." What is his power mode? Dr. Universe told me nothing about it!" said Heart." To explain it in a nutshell to the girl with big ones.Power can go into a phase when he is fully healed and he is immortal to pain so you got to beat him by then." said Dark

.Devil was sweating like crazy as Desire said," You all right Devil?You seem stress. Maybe you shouldn't have smoked."." I know that!I can't beat him okay!He is the Power and I am the Devil.Light always beats darkness.So we might as well give up." said Devil." I see.Let me cast a powerful spell to help you gain a advantage in the fight." said Lily.

She then put her arms and she said, "Time for some more power.Time for the ultimate spell.Darkness Explosion!".Then Devil was in darkness.His hands grew claws,his back gained wings,and he grew a dark aura." Time to show him the power of Darkness!" yelled Devil." Begin the fight now!" yelled the ref.

Bob made two blasters and he said," Barrage of Bullets!" Over a hundred bullets flew toward the demon who said," Demon Block!" The bullets were blocked and towards the crowd." Nova!Stop those bullets with fire or something!" said Bob.

Ace flew up and he said," Flare laser!" Then he made a laser made of fire that made the bullets go boom." Don't do it again Power!" said Ace." Okay pal.Devil eat my dragon slash!" said Bob.His hand went into a sword which was made from dragon skin and he went toward Devil." Darkness wall!" Bob kept trying to get through it.Devil then laughed," You can't even stop me!Darkness trap of spikes!".

The wall grew spikes and Bob did a quick dodge." Darn that was good.I'm impress but eat this.Hurricane breath!" said Bob. He opened his mouth and a huge hurricane came out of his mouth." How about this Power!Eat my darkness ball!" said Devil.The wall became a ball and it went to Bob.He stood there as Devil said," How was it?Good?I'm guessing so but now Darkness explosion!".Bob then fell down as giant dark spikes came out of his body." Jesus Christ!" said Bob." Power!" said the team and his family.

Devil stood over my body and he said," You like this Power?I need you were a person who loves pain.Here is some more.Darkness Spikes stab!".Bob screamed louder as Brendan yelled," Stop it now or you will face my ball of thunder!"." No team member can help their captain or you lose!" said the ref." So you can't help him.So suck it Element" said Devil.

He then made the pain worse for Bob as he said," I am not done yet."." You are Power.Eat this Rap!" said Devil.Then Bob heard rap around him." Turn it off now!At least me died by something less painful." said Bob."Ike.Why is big brother affect by that?He uses listen to music like that." said Robin." Sonar is from a universe where music is more loud than ours.So Bob's ears can't handled it." said Ike." So can big brother beat that demon?" said Rose." Yeah he can if he believe in himself." said Kathy.

Bob then looked at his sister and he said, " I will win this if this is my last fight." He stood up and he was bleeding like crazy." Just give up Power.You can't beat Devil. We won't think of you any less." said Donna." Yeah man.You are the most powerful superhuman ever." said Stella. He looked at Stella and he heard," He can't beat me.So he is weak.You should date me Stella.You are pretty hot for a girl from Bob's universe." said Devil.

Bob turned around and he said," She is mine and she is her own person.".Devil grabbed him and he flew up," She will be mine because you'll be dead.Super throw!" Bob then fell down to the ground and Bob coughed out a lung." Power! Stop this demon!" said Lynch." Yeah we give up.Just stop this." said Kari.

Bob then heard the ref said," Power should give up.".He stood up and Devil slashed him into pieces."Power! Just give up!You can't win!" yelled everyone.

Bob stood up and said," I don't give up.School,life,and this.Time for me to Power Up!" Bob then glowed a bright light.Bob's wounds were healed and Ryder said," You failed! You are such a failure!"

Ryder was on the floor from Devil." I can still beat him!" said Devil.Devil went in and he said," Berserk Claws!".He slashed Bob who stood there and he said," Holy Light!"Then a huge light went off.Devil yelled in pain as Bob stood there.Devil was back to normal and Bob picked him up ,"You lose.Power Attack!" Bob were all out on Devil.Blaster shots,sword slashing,and powers were in that display. Devil was out cold as Bob said," I win.". Bob then fell down and Stella picked him up." Get us a doctor!" yelled Stella.

Bob P.O.V
I woke and I saw my friends plus my twin sisters." What happened? Did I win?" I said.Then I was hugged by Stella,Rose, and Robin." Don't do that again Bob.I still need a rival to beat." said Lynch." Yeah and I need my best friend alive." said Ace and Brendan.

They then fought as I laughed." You seem well.I guess that version of Allen did a spot up job." said Kari." Yeah.He fixed Bob up when he got metal spikes in my back from protect me." said Stella." You did that for Stella?You are the greatest big brother ever!" said the twins.

They squeeze my stomach." Girls! Stop that!He needs to heal.My spell takes time." said Donna.Donna then grabbed the twins as I said,"So what happen to Devil?He is me after all."." He is being fixed up by Allen.He feels like a favor for dating his daughter." said Lynch." So is our Joyce is the daughter of the Gamer?" said Ace." No because their Allen is older than ours and no that is just silly." said Brendan." Well your face is silly." said Ace." Anyway to stop that stupid fight,So Dr.Universe wants to talk us Robert after you healed.She is a really sweet girl.She is just trouble because she is the daughter of two people." said Lynch.

He then looked at Ace and Brendan." So Ace is gay?" I said." No.Her mind is very hard to read.It must be her father." said Lynch." Okay.I am ready to go Dr. Universe." I said.

I was helped by Brendan and Ace outside to the field.I then saw Dr.Universe talking with Ike." I didn't know that you two were acquainted?" I said.I then saw a drunk Iris on the floor as Grim watched over her and Hal and Kathy were talking." Some shit must have gone." said Ace." Anyway Nova,I am Dr.Universe. You already know this.Your team got a lot of presents from many universes.I sent them to your home." said Dr.Universe." So we have presents from the slime people of universe 678?" I said." There is a universe 678?I didn't know that it went that high." said Ike.

I then gave him my book." Give it a read Ike.It will be good.Do you need anything Dr.Universe?i want to go home to my pool and relax." I said." Yes.You won that battle.You are now the strongest person in the many universe.sSo expect me never to bother you again but expect many powerful opponents from other universes.You may leave." said Dr.Universe.

I was left alone with her as everyone left." I know that I am your uncle.I am sorry about him dying.I won't tell okay.So be happy and please find someone." I said.I then fell into a portal which led to the pool." Universe hopping cannonball!" I yelled.

Next time,
The guys of the Guild but Bob deals with a angry group of women.      

No comments:

Post a Comment