Thursday, December 5, 2013

Power High part 2 Becoming Power!

The last four days have been stressful.I have been dealing with my powers such as breathing fire when every I sneeze and it caused a mini fire drill, shooting water out of my hands, run at the speed of light, and surviving the wrath of the entire male body at school every single second

Today was Saturday and I was so freaking happy.Today was going to be a me day which like never happens due to my situation with my powers and the girls.Nothing can get me down until I heard my name.

I then walked downstairs with a toothbrush in my mouth as I saw Jade giving me the puppy dog eyes." What do you want Jade?" I said." You are going to take me shopping today!Doesn't that sound like fun?" said Jade." What about Stella and Tara?Knowing them they will join us anyway." I said." Don't worried about them.I got them handled." said Jade.

"Please tell that you didn't hire a assassin on those girls." I said." I didn't! Do you not want to go shopping with me or something?" said Jade." It isn't like that!I swear!I just need some space." I said." But Stella said you were going to the mall with her today!" said Jade." No I didn't say that either.I am going to get ready for my thing today and I better not see any of you or I will be a little mad." I said.

I walked upstairs and my phone rang.I looked at the ID and I sighed," Great her.This is going to be so much fun." I picked up the phone and then I said," What do you want?"." I want to see you." said the voice.

"I don't care.I thought you said that you hated me with a passion.Your words not mine in the slightest." I said." I was just kidding Bobby.So what are you doing?" said the voice." I am going to hang out with a friend and before you say anything no.You can't come with me." I said." Please with a strawberry on top!I want to see you with your red eyes." said the voice.

"How do you know about that?I never even told you!" I said." I heard for someone that you have red eyes like a vampire.I also here that you are the hottest guy ever made.I remember you being pretty cute." said the voice." You know I appreciate that but today is a me day and I don't want you and any other girl messing with it.Good bye Leaf." I said.

I then hung up and I opened the door.The three girls all fell down and they said," Who was that Bob?"." That was Leaf.She used to go my middle school.We were once friends.I am going out.Don't follow me and Jade you don't remember Leaf.She was a girl at our school." I said.I then walked downstairs and I walked out of my house.

I then put my ear up to it and I heard Tara's voice," We should like follow him."." But wouldn't he be mad?" said Stella." Don't worried.I can handled him.We can probably beat him if we take the train.He hates trains ever since he was little." said Jade." Where do you think he is going?" said Stella." Knowing him and how clever he is sometimes.I think he is at the mall." said Jade."He hates in there so that is the perfect hiding spot." said Tara." Good idea Tara.He wouldn't never think that I would look there." said Jade.I then said," Can't catch what you can't see.".I then ran off causing smoke to appear.

I then was at the mall in a second flat."Okay now where is he?He want me to show me something." I said.Dan was the only guy who was nice to me maybe that he was the only guy who didn't liked Stella or Jade and he is a good friend not like Larry who betray me for the killing Bob club.

I walked into the mall and I saw Dan with some girl.She had bright blond hair.The thing that stood about her is the sword behind her. " Hey Dan and strange sword lady. " I said."Bob.You made it.This is my friend Clair.She is my girlfriend." said Dan." It is nice to meet you Bob.Dan was teong me about you." said Clair." And what would that be?" I said."That you are the guy that every man in Saint who wants your head." said Clair.

I then sank as I said," Dan.You got yourself a nice girlfriend here."." Thanks Bob.I want you to meet Clair before Larry anyway." said Dan."And why is that?" I said." We both know Larry and you can imagine him meeting a girl which comes from Hope one of our rival schools when he is in one of his moods." said Dan." I see.So you come from Hope?You wouldn't happened to know a girl named Leaf would you?" I said." Yeah.She is a good friend even with her quirks." said Clair." So Bob?Did she call you today?" said Dan." Yeah.She wanted to know what I was doing today.What did she ask you about?" I said.

I then sense Leaf's presences." Great. Let me guess you told her that I was going to be here." I said." Yeah.Sorry. She really wanted to see my boyfriend and when I told her about Dan being friends with you.She invited herself.I am sorry about this." said Clair." It isn't your fault Clair.We are friends with Leaf for weird reasons beyond my understanding so lets just accept it and don't fret about it.Cute girls like you don't need to worry." said Dan.

The two then gave each lovely doves eyes as Leaf sat down." Bob.So did you miss me?" said Leaf." Meh.I remember you being my only friend there but you were always ditching me and when I was going to ditch you.You yelled at me." I said." We are still friends.Friends fight all the time.So who is this guy Clair?Is this your boyfriend?" said Leaf." Yeah.His name is Daniel but he prefers to be call Dan.He is the son of the guy whose temple I visit after school." said Clair.

"Yeah.I met Dan there when I was helping Larry with some emotional problems because he got dumped by every single girl in school.He seriously thought about become a monk.We became great friends while Larry repented for his sins according to the monks." I said.

I was sitting outside the costume shop because Dan and Clair were interested with the Samurai stuff in there.That left me with Leaf." So how is Jade?She was always interrupting our make out sessions." said Leaf." I told you at least a thousand times that those weren't make out sessions at all.You corned me and you kiss me on my cheek." I said." Yeah.So I heard from Clair who hear from Dan that you live with her plus Tara the model of Saint plus the new girl Stella.Is that true!?" said Leaf."Yeah.They kinda of invited themselves though.I don't mind them being there that much." I said.

My face went red as I thought of that kiss that me and Stella had." Someone kissed you!I knew it!Which girl kissed the vampire prince?" said Leaf." I'm m not telling and who came up with that name?" I said." Some girl.So who was it?You can tell me." said Leaf." I not telling you for reasons." I said.

I couldn't due to the fact that the girl I kissed is with my love rivals right now." Please!Tell me!" yelled Leaf.People started to look as I said," Tell Dan and Clair.I have to go!".I then ran off and I took in a breath." I got out of that one alive." I said.I then felt pain in my chest.

I then opened up my shirt and then my sword came out.It fell to the ground as I picked it up." What the?" I said.It then glowed with the word save this mall.I looked at the mall and I thought," What the hell does that mean?The mall looks perfectly fine to me.Am I going crazy or something?I mean a freaking sword came out of my chest and I have freaking superpowers plus three teenage girls are living in my house and I have the entire male population of then school wishing death on me !".

Then time froze.I then looked around and I saw people frozen while walking, a man getting out of his car, a pigeon about to poop on his car, a dog dragged his owner around, and a bank car driving up." Okay this is just super weird.Is this a new power?" I said." No." said a voice.

I looked around and I saw no one." Okay who are you?And what are you?" I said.The sword that I was carrying for some reason then flew up and it said," I am the soul of the king who once used the sword you are holding.My name is Al.".I then said," Okay serious!What the hell is going?!".

" You must be very confused and lost.Your powers were given to you by me when you were inside your mother's stomach.Your father was with your mother at a site 16 years ago.My sword had crashed into the planet's surface and your father went there.He then grab the sword and he showed you me.My powers went into you but you couldn't used then until you were 16. Your eyes went red because of my intense power." said Al." You must be fucking crazy!I must be because I am talking to a dead freaking king!" I yelled." You humans think that you are the only things in the universe.I am here to help you with your powers.Please trust me." said Al.

I looked at the sword and I said," Listen I don't trust you but since you gave me your freaky powers.I will help you but we work together under me.I really don't want to be always stopping crimes whenever you want."." Deal.Now grab the blade." said the king.

I then grab the sword and it glowed bright.My clothes changed into that suit from 5 days ago.Time was still frozen as I said," Hey Al.How do I unfreeze time and can people who know me tell who I am wearing this?"." You have the power to make time normal.This suit makes sure that Bob and the masked hero are two different people.Talk to me in your head so you don't look crazy Bob." said Al." Okay so how do I unfreeze time?Second question how do I unfreeze time?" I yelled in my head." Calm down.Just breath and use your power to unfreeze time.Good luck Bob." said Al.

I then said, "Great help.Lets get this sword doubt here." I then make time unfrozen as I heard a yell." Poor guy.So what does Al want me to stop?" I thought.

I was inside the mall.For some reason I was invisible and I was talking to Al." What am I supposed to?" I thought." You got to stop crime.That is why the suit on and I am out of you."said Al." So am I looking for something?" I thought." The sword will glow when trouble is near for you." said Al.

Then the sword started to glow as some cops came in." Serious Al? I don't know if cops are bad in your world but here on Earth.They are good guys!" I thought.

Then the cops brought out guns which looks guns from the 1920." What did I tell you?!" said Al." Shut up Al.How do I stop them?" I thought." Just believe in your self." said Al.I then sighed and I said," Let's get this over with.I hope that training at that Kendo Dojo and Martial Arts Dojo were worth my time."

I then placed the sword on my back and then I then punched the guns into the air." What the hell!" said the cop on the left.I then appeared and I said," Sorry about that.I can't let you guys do this.".

I was then surround by cops as I felt myself getting cold.They all froze in a Icy shell as I stood there." What do I now?" I thought." Well since they are stuck there.Lets put them in a cage using your powers." said Al.

They all broke off and their guns came down." Time for you to die!" said the cop on the left.I then jumped up intp the air as their clothes burned off.They were known in prison jumpsuits." Okay.Time for this!Power Slam!" I said.

I then made my fist glowed bright red as I came down to the ground.The muggers were in the air along with some tables." Okay!Time to bring out the sword." I said. I then grab the sword and then I heard Dan yelled," Is that the Power Sword?". 

He then ran up to me and I said," What did you say?How do you know this sword?And please get back!".I then grab the sword and then it glowed and I blasted a hole in the roof.

The muggers went out cold as I was surround by mall cops. " Stop right there Freak!Get back kid!" said a mall cop.Dan stood back as I said," You can't get me alive copper!".I then flew out of there and I said," I shall return when you really need me.".

I then flew out of the hole as I stood on the roof." Okay Al.So how do I fix the hole?And how was I?" I thought." Okay but you really don't know your powers at all.Did you never read a comic when I was a kid?Use your powers over frozen water to fix the wall." said Al." No I didn't read a comic book because I was busy with school and girls all the freaking time and I don't have any idea how to control my powers still!" I thought." God you humans just love to complain.Let me help you then." said Al.He then took over and he froze the hole with ice.

I then was standing in the alleyway in my normal stuff." Never do that again!" I yelled." You will be getting yourself a book on how to control your powers.I wrote this book when I was a child because I was a known prodigy.The Priest who worked under my father sent the book to Earth after a war between the two planets.It should be in a store known as Fiction Beyond.It is called how to use your Powers for dummies which means it isn't for idiots.Good luck Bob." said Al.

He then was gone as I sighed," Great.I am known listing to a dead king.I really hate my dad."I then walked into the mall and then o was tackled by Leaf." Bob!I found you before those other girls!" said Leaf." What are you talking about?And who are these other girls?" I said." Your roommates.You are living with some of the most beautiful girls in your school! Why didn't you tell me?" said Leaf.

People were looking at me as I dragged her off." Listen I didn't tell you because..." I said.I was thinking of a reason when I saw Stella." You can ask Stella herself. Later Leaf!" I said.I then ran off toward Fiction Beyond.

I walked into the store and I started looking for that book that Al was talking about.I was looking around and I said, "Where is that book?Maybe I shouldn't be listing to that man."." You looking for something sir?Hey you are that boy who my brother talks about." said a voice.

I then turned around and I saw a women in a space suit." So do you know where a book called how to use your Powers for Dummies?I know that sounds weird but I need that book for a paper."I said.

I was well known for my lying skills." Ah yes.It is over there under the space section.Please come to the counter when you find the book and since you are so cute,I will give you a pretty good discount." said the girl.

She kissed my cheeks as I stood there." I think I really don't want her brother to see that." I thought.I was walking toward the section as I was rubbing off the lipstick so that I don't get in more trouble with my roommates.

I then found the book because it was glowing.I then grab it and I walked toward the counter." You found the book.Most people ignore this book for some reason." said the girl.She then said," You owe me a hug."." Seriously?I should come here more often." I said.I hugged her and I walked out." Come back again Bob." said the girl." Later Cindy." I said.I then was stared at by both Jade and Leaf." So how is it going?" I said.I then was dragged off by the two girls.

I was in my room reading this book as Al was in my teddy bear from when I was in the first grade." So how are you enjoying that book Bob?" said Al.I then put the book down and I looked at him." Doing fine.One question how the hell did I get a black eye!I thought I had armored skin!" I yelled.

My left eye was covered in a black ring.Thanks to me hugging Cindy,I was punched by Leaf and Jade on my left eye." With strong feelings,your skin can be broken.Didn't you get to that chapter yet?" said Al."No I haven't.I am so happy that I can talk to you but I still look crazy." I said." It was a good thing that Leaf made friends with your females.You have some free time." said Al.

I then sighed as I said," Okay so how long is this book?I already read thirty freaking chapters."." 100 chapters.I was bored one day." said Al.

I then grabbed the Teddy bear from my bed and I grab his neck." Is there a way to read this faster?" I said." Have you read the super speed chapter yet?" said Al." Yes.So what are you leading to?" I said." Use your eyes which are just as fast as you.You can read at the speed of light times 1,000,000.Now please let me go!" yelled Al." Okay if you insist." I said.

I then threw the bear into the wall as I read the book." I seriously hate this kid." thought Al." I can hear your thoughts Al.Don't piss me off because I just learned how to shoot lighting out of my eyes.This book is freaking detailed." I said." Thanks.I worked on it so much.I am so glad that it is going to be used on a idiot like you." said Al.

I then blasted him with a ice beam from my ring toe.I then placed the book in my bookshelf as I heard the door opened." Bob!We're home and we brought a guest." said Jade.I then got out of my bed as Al said," What are you going to do about the frozen bear?".I then grab him and I placed him in my closet." You suck." said Al." I know and thanks for the power your highness."I said.

I sat down and I saw Leaf." Why is she here?"I said." This is how you welcome your new roommate Bob." said Tara." Seriously?I mean I already live with three girls who want to be my wife plus a friend whose crush on me is so freaking obvious.This is going to be so more fun." I thought.

" So Bob?You excited about me living with you?I mean we did some crazy stuff." said Leaf." So Robert?How do you know Leaf?" said Stella." She is a friend of mine from middle school.She was a punk according to the teacher but to me she was a sweet girl with some interesting quirks." I said.

" So Leaf?Are you coming to our school's festival?" said Jade." What festival?" I said." Our class is having our annual festival.Weren't you listening in class?" said Tara." Not really.I was trying to survive high school." I said." You are going to love school again very soon." said Leaf. " How are you going to do that?" I said.

" She is going to visit our school as a guest to help you with some decorations help along with Dan's girlfriend.She is going to stay here until the school festival is over." said Jade." Funny.She is going to make my life even harder." I thought." So Bob?Do you mind sleeping up in the attic till the festival ends?" said Tara." Let me think about it." I said." Hell no!" I thought." Sure.I just need to get some stuff from my room before you invaded it." I said." Is it your magazines?Because we threw them all out." said Jade." Some blankets and stuff like that and those were Larry.He hides them in my room because his sister is very good about finding those stuff.I will be right back." I said.

I walked upstairs and then I found Al in a action figure from my dad." Hey Al.Get ready to move pal." I said." Why?I mean this is your room right?You should fight for it." said Al.

I was grabbing some blankets and pillows while my extra arms were putting my flat screen TV and some entertainment stuff as I was saying," I am moving up to the attic due to Leaf moving in.So get ready to move."." You need to really stand up to these girls.I mean you have freaking superpowers." said Al." I would but keeping them on their good sides is a good thing." I said.

I was walking up to the attic along with Al who was floating as a ghost." So why are you leading them boss you around exactly?" said Al." Because Al.I have seem them mad and you don't want to see a girl mad when she has fallen in love." I said." And you know this how?" said Al.

I then placed the stuff down as I made some little clones to clean the attic." I had a older sister Al.Most people don't know about her except for Jade.She was a very emotional girl and you didn't want to get on her bad side.So I let women stepped all over me because I am afraid of them." I said." So what about Stella?I know that you and her had a special moment together." said Al.

I was sitting on my bed brushing my teeth." We are old friends Al.Nothing else." I said.I had closed the door to the attic so that the girls's chatter wouldn't keep me up." You and her kissed on Monday." said Al.

I then grab Al who was some sort of medieval things that Dad brought home after an find in Europe." Listen to me Al.Never read my thought and I repeated this with a passion because I don't want a dead king deal with my love life!" I yelled.I then threw at the wall and I sat on my bed.I looked at the ceiling and I said," I really hope this festival will be over soon."

Next time,Saint has its school festival, Bob is worked like a dog setting it up, and Bob has to deal with the people of his town.  

No comments:

Post a Comment