Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Power High part 4 The Festival of Horror part 2 Love and great power


I was sitting at my desk at school listen to Larry who was yelling at me about something." I can't believe that she kicked me out of here yesterday for that!I am a young male with dreams." said Larry." But you was staring at their chest." I said.

He then looked at me and he said," You all right man?You seem off."." Just fine." I said.I really wasn't due to the fact that I was forced to become Power in the middle of night to stop a mall robbing.I was so freaking tired.

I then saw Jade.She sat in her desk which was right next to Larry." So Bob?You all right?Did you get any sleep?" said Jade.She didn't remember that her kissing my cheek as I said," Yeah.I have a lot on my mind."." So where is Princess Stella?" said Larry.

He then was hit with a plastic Frisbee by Dan." Dan!What the hell man?!I thought we were cool!" yelled Larry." We are but Violet told me to do that." said Dan.

He sat in front of Jade as she said,"So how is Clair doing?She was really committed to the festival."." She is trying to find Leaf.She went missing after saying she was looking for you Bob." said Dan." Did she try looking in this room?" I said." She isn't that smart." said Dan.

I then saw Stella.She sat next to me as she said," Your mom is a great cook."." Your mom is back in town?!Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" yelled Larry.

He then was hit with a giant pencil as Dan said," She said to hit him with a giant pencil if he take about Bob's family."."Did you guys hear about Jess liking Tara?" said Jade." Really?I haven't known Jess or Tara for that long but seriously?" said Stella." Yeah.Jess actually quit Zeke's gang to prove that he changed according to a kid in his class." said Dan." Guess a girl can change a man." said Larry.

He then said," So Bob old pal?Have you hear about our new teacher?She is supposed to smoking hot."." Oh nothing." I said.I then thought," Yeah.She is Missy.I can't believe she got a job here and Owen as a gym teacher.".

Class started as she walked in.Her pink hair was in a ponytail and she was a teacher's uniform." Welcome to class Students.My name is Cherry.I am here teaching your class." said Missy.I sighed as she said," Do you have a problem with me Mister X?"." Nope.Just tired." I said." I see." said Missy.She then looked at me and said,"Okay so you guys know that the festival is starting at 9.I am going to the gym so have some fun.".

She walked out as I walked outside the room due to the girls changing.Larry was trying to peep at the girls and Dan and I were playing a game of go fish." Larry.Can't you just give up with your sick hobby?You won't get a girlfriend that way." said Dan." Yeah but I am a ladies man.I can't stop this even if I try.I wouldn't get a girlfriend." said Larry." Larry.You got to be more optimistic about love." said Dan." Yeah and I ain't the big problem with love here.We got Bob who has Stella, Tara, Leaf, and maybe Jade under his belt." said Larry.He then looked at me as I said," My love problem are none of your guys business.".

I was changing into a butler uniform." Why am I wearing this?" I said." We are going to use your appeal to give us the lead against the haunted house which is really freaking scary." said Violet." And why wouldn't I work for being a butler?" said Larry." Because you are a pervert." said Violet.

He stood there as I said," Don't worry about it Larry.I have to deal with customers all day while you get to go have fun."." But I was going to the haunted house with these two super hot chicks and I need a wing man." said Larry." Sorry Larry but we need him to beat Scary Harry." said Violet.

Her eyes went on fires as I said," Good luck with those two girls.Go ask Dan about this.He will definitely say yes."." Serious?Knowing that guy.He is with his girlfriend right now." said Dan." Trust me. Dan is such a big fan of romance even with you.So go try it please.I will owe you one." I said." Okay man.You better owe me one." said Larry." Scout's honor." I said.

Larry walked off as I walked out of the changing room.I saw Stella's face go res as she said," You look good in that costume Bob."." Thanks but this thing makes me look like I am British." I said." Wow Bob.I didn't know that you would look good in a suit" said Jade." I look good in anything I wear." I said." What about that one thing?" said Jade." Yeah.I didn't look good as that cop when we were kids." I said.I saw I was the only guy in here.My class has 8 guys in it due to the fact this school was more girls than guys.It sounds strange but Larry likes it.

I was serving girls from Hope,town,and out of state." How freaking famous am I?" I thought.I was so freaking tired as I finished my break.I then changed out of my butler uniform into my uniform as I saw Violet standing there." Ah Bob.I need to borrow you." said Violet." Why exactly?" I said." Well.The haunted house is doing very well and we need to win against that freak." said Violet." And what do you need from me?" I said." Wearing a costume that supports a certain hero." said Violet." Seriously?What is your damage?" I thought." So what does it look like?" I said.

I look at my costume.It was Power." How did she make this?Does she have a crush on me or something?I better wear it." I thought.I placed it there with my clothes as I went into my Power costume.

I then walked out and Violet said," Bob? Is that you?"." Yep.I am impress that you got the details on this Power guy really well." I said." Well I did have some help." said Violet.I then felt my arms grabbed by Jade and Stella." Have fun.I promised these girls that you would be going with them.Good luck Bob." said Violet." I really hate her sometimes." I thought.

I was standing outside the haunted house." So this is the thing that Violet was worried about?It  looks normal." I said.I then saw Larry.He was shaking." Bob?Is that you?You look like that Power guy from yesterday." said Larry." Some friend made it for me.You all right man?" I said." Yeah.That place is really freaking scary.Guess Scary Harry knows what he is talking about.The nickname is totally worth it." said Larry." Makes sense.I am actually impressed with it." I said." Wow Mister Fearless is actually impressed with something made by human hands in the last couple of days." said Jade.

She was standing there with a shivering Stella." Stella my princess.Are you not good with this kind of stuff?" said Larry.I remember Violet told me to hit him with my sword which was the real deal if he hit on any girl but I watched." Yeah.My old boyfriend love this kind of stuff along with my dad.I was always scared of it due to them always watching zombie movies right before me and him went out on a date." said Stella." Old boyfriend? So does that mean?" said Larry.

Jade and I then hit him with a plastic sword." Why did you do that?" said Stella." Violet." we said.She looked at Larry and she said," So Bob?Do you like this kind of stuff?"." Not really.I just like the architecture of the place." I said." Since when have you been a fan of Architecture?" said Stella." Since he went to Greece with his dad." said Jade." Anyway?So what do you girls want to do?I am still on the clock but I could go for some lunch." I said.

They then dragged me off as I watched Larry stand up.He then grab me as he said," Sorry ladies but he owes me.So I am going borrowing your boyfriend for a while."

I was back in my normal clothes." So what do you need from me Larry?I mean this must be freaking important or something." I said." I got us two college girls.My sister is quite popular at her school and set me up." said Larry. Larry had an old sister who when to an all girls school until her senior year.She became really popular here with the guys.I can understand why though because up till then I was the only guy outside her mom's family, her dad's family, her stepmother's, and her stepfather's family." So what are the girls like?" I said." No clue.I know so many people at that college and all the girls at the school are hot so I am good with all of them." said Larry.

I then sensed my sister." No freaking way.Bobby!" said a voice.A girl with long black hair hugged me as Larry said," Bob.Who the hell is this?And how do you know her?!"." Larry.Calm down." said a voice.I then saw his older sister." Ivy.You didn't tell me that you knew Bob." said the woman." Yeah.He is my little brother's best friend." said Ivy." Ivy.Who is she?And where are those girls you promised?" said Larry." They came here earlier.They went to the cafe which your class is doing.This is Bob's older sister Rose.She is my senior at my club.She was going to come the festival to see her little brother and his girlfriends.I invited her to join us." said Ivy.

She then placed me down as she said," Sorry about that Bob.I haven't seen you in so long."." I saw you last freaking month!" I yelled."Anyway.My name is Rose X.You may call me Rose.Your sister has told me about you Larry." said Rose." What did she say?" said Larry.

He then looked at her sister and Rose said," Nothing bad.Just said that you love everything about females."." Hey she just described you." I said.Larry then punched me which wasn't painful.

I was sitting in an empty room on a Friday.Today was the last day of the festival and I had the whole day to myself.I was mediating in there due to the fact I need some quiet.

I then sensed Al walking in." What do you want Al?I want some peace and quiet." I said." This festival is nice." said Al." I know that.I was dragged around it for three days.Now what do you want?" I said." I am asking you this Bob.Why haven't you use your powers for some mischief?I thought you would be doing that." said Al." I was raised not to do that kinda of stuff." I said." Come on man.Did you haven't a childhood what so ever?" said Al." I was always helping my father or mother with some stuff with their work.I wasn't really a troublemaker." I said." Everyone needs to be a troublemaker!Go have some fun.I mean you have every super power." said Al.I then said," Sure but if I get spotted I am blaming you."." Okay.Have fun." said Al.I then turned invisible as I walked out of the room.

I was walking around the school causing some paint to fall on people and other prank stuff.My phone rang which you couldn't be hear unless you had really good hearing or you are a dog.

I then looked at the ID and it was Al."What do you want Al?It better be freaking important.I am have too much fun with this." I said. "Yeah.I have noticed.Anyway you know the criminals you let die on Monday?They hired something very strange to come kill the guy who took the boss's daughter from him.You need to get ready for something very strange." said Al.

I then ran outside and I turned into Power but I was still invisible.I then sensed a powerful energy around me.I then walked out of the school and a force field went around the school.

" You are so freaking stupid.I can't believe you fell for that!" said a voice.I then went back to normal and I said," Where are you!".

I then jumped up as a laser beam came toward me.It then bounced off the force field and it flew toward the sky.I then saw a woman with a hand blaster.She was wearing a suit from Tron." You dodged my blast." said the woman." Yeah.I have amazing reflexes.Who the hell are you? And how the hell do you take this barrier down!" I said." The name is Beam.I am one of the Falcon's employees.I was hired to kill Owen and take Missy back to the boss.He said to kill you as well for helping kill his men along with those three traitors which I can't get to that god dam fire ring.So I was thinking.If I killed you it will go away.So time for you to die." said Beam.

She then fired her arm cannon.I then said," Power Barrier!".I made a barrier and it broke it as I then crashed into the force field." Ouch." I said." Seriously?You defeated some of the best men of their respect field.You are such a freaking tease." said Beam.

She then pointed her blasters at my house as I said," Look a taco."." Dumb kid." said Beam.I then kicked her legs.She then fell to her knees as I jumped out  the barrier.I was in the air and I said," Ice Shot!".

She then froze to the barrier as she said," You really thinks this can hold me?"." Nope.I am just going to take some insurance before I give you to the cops.Who is The Falcon?" I said.

She then started to laugh as I said," What is so funny?"." Oh.You are so freaking stupid sometimes.Did you really think I came alone to take down the daughter of the Falcon and her boyfriend alone?" said Beam.

I then was tackled by a man twice my size.I then saw Beam being free by a man wearing a red suit." Thanks Flare and Muscle.Now help me kill this kid!" said Beam.My spine was in pain due to his weight." This guy was giving you trouble?He seems pretty weak." said the big man." Well to you.Everything seems weak." said the red suit man." Flare.Shut the hell up!" said Beam.

Flare then fired fire around me.I felt very hot.Muscle got off me and I was held down by chains." You aren't getting out of here alive kid.Time for you to die for real." said Beam.I then saw her being hit with a rock." Let him go!" said a voice.

I then saw Stella standing there." Get out of here!" I yelled." How cute.Trying to protect your girlfriend.Let me just crush her for you." said Muscle.

He then jumped out as I said," No! Power Blast!".I then made a giant light and I broke free.I then punched Muscle into the tress.I then grabbed him and then I trapped him in the trees." I hope this can hold you.I planted the trees when I was little." I said.

He then broke it as I said." You are a giant jerk.Oh well time to test our this.Space Manipulation!"I then made the trees into a very strange jail cell." Why the hell can I break free?" said Muscle." I made this jail really freaking strong." I said.

I walked off as I then felt the air get hotter." What did you do to my friend!" yelled Flare.The plants then burned around me and I felt me sweating." You are so going to die!" said Flare.I then felt a giant fire ball in my face.I then said," Okay time for you to chill out!".I then made the air freezing cold.The trees froze and Muscle froze along with Flare.I then opened the jail and I threw him in there with the frozen man." Let see.Now where did she go?" I said.

I walked out of the trees and I saw the barrier was gone.She was standing there with a tied up and knocked out Stella."Let her go Beam.She has nothing to do with you." I said." What are you going to do about it Power?Or should I say Alex?" said Beam." My name isn't Alex." I said." Serious?You like a Alex under the mask." said Beam." Okay then.Time for you to go down.Thunder Slash!" I said.

I then grab my sword and then I shocked the girl toward the ground.I then grab Stella and free her.She then hugged me." You were awesome." said Stella." Thanks civilian.I better get out of here.Later." I said.I then flew off.I then became me and I turned invisible as I walked toward the school.

I was with Dan and Larry at the mall." I can't  believe we won against Scary Harry.That house was pretty freaking good." said Dan." Yeah.I never went to it." I said." Dude.It was so freaking scary.I mean I heard from a friend in there that even the freaking punk was scared." said Larry." Yeah.It didn't look that scary." I said." Yeah.You were so scared that you never went in there because you were a chicken." said Dan." Ooh burn." said Larry.

I was smiling as I said," So Dan?How is Clair doing?"." Why do you asking about his girl?You are such a playboy and that is coming with me." said Larry." It isn't what you think Larry.I heard that she is coming to Saint.Is that true?" I said.

Larry looked at Dan and he said," Is he true man?I mean that will be awesome."." Yeah.I was going to tell her over dinner.How did you figure out it Bob?" said Dan." Um from your smile.I just guessed." I said."Wow.You watch watch too much detective movies." said Larry." They are really freaking good okay." I said." So Larry?Is your sister doing all right?" said Dan." Yeah man.She didn't look alright." I said."She is in love with a boy at her school.She doesn't know how to react that." said Larry. "So how is the lucky guy?" said Dan." I haven't met him yet.I am going to the college next week.I love having the next week off." said Larry.

Since the sophomore, juniors, and seniors worked on the festival,we get the next freaking week off." You guys are going to be so luck.I am going to be stuck on shopping trips and makeover parties next week." I said." Don't worry about it man.I will still be in town." said Dan." That is a good thing man.I mean you aren't going to be crashing with your sister at her college." said Larry." I thought she stays at a sorority with college girls?I thought you would be happy about that." I said." Seriously?I completely forgot about that!" said Larry." You forget that!I mean you are the Saint's playboy." said Dan." I think it is due to the fact that we hit him with a baseball bat, Frisbee, and other stuff." I said." Oh yeah.I forgot about that.Thanks for reminded about that pal." said Larry."Welcome." I said."So you guys up for one crazy thing?" said Larry." What?" I said." Follow me." said Larry.He then walked off as Dan ran after him.

I stood up.I then felt a evil presence behind me.I then turned around and I saw a girl behind me." Is that one of the Falcon's men?" I thought.I then walked toward my friends as I grabbed them." Whats up man?" said Larry.

I then pushed them down as a giant ice blast flew above us.It then froze the people in front of us." Dam it." said the girl.She then said," Where are you Power?.I then pushed them out of the way." Bob!What are you doing?You can't stop her." said Larry.

I then looked around and saw that the camera and people were frozen.We were in a icy shell and I said," Do you work for a man named the Falcon?"." Yeah.The name is Slush.I was sent here to kill Power.He arrested three of his best employees and I am going to kill him.Who are you and how do you know the Falcon?" said Slush." Can people see through the icy shell?" I said." No why." said Slush." Dan and Larry.Close your eyes." I said.

I then turned into Power." Bob is Power!" said Larry." Guess so.So Bob?What are you going to do with us?Erase our minds or something like that." said Dan." Slush's minds but not my best friends.Just stay back and be impress with my skills." I said.

I stood there and I grab my sword." Bob.Do you know what that sword is?" said Dan." No." I said." That is the king from space Al's sword.It was supposed to be amazing." said Dan." How did you get a freaking girlfriend?" said Larry."I love you too Larry." said Dan." You two guys need to shut up.Water cannon!" said Slush.

She then fired a giant ball of water and she trapped my friends in a block of ice."You guys all right?" I said." Hurry up Bob.My toes are freezing cold!" said Larry.I smiled as I said," Fire Spin!".I then made a fire vortex around Slush.She then melted as the ice shell was gone and I erased her mind of my secret identity.I then grab my friends and I flew out of there.

I was in my room aka the attic.Larry was looking at me and he said," So you are a superhero?"." Yeah." I said." That is so freaking awesome man!I mean what powers do you have?And can you lend me those powers?" said Larry.

Dan was reading the book that Al gave me and Al was sleeping in his little bed." He has every single power in the whole universe.That is so cool." said Dan." So can he make women fall in love with me?" said Larry." Yes but I am not going to." I said."So can you make money?" said Larry." Yep." I said." So do your roommates know?" said Dan." I haven't told them about this due to the fact I don't want to." I said." Smart.I mean it is like me getting superpowers.A bad idea." said Larry.

He sat there and he said," So guess we are the only two who know?"." Yep." I said." Can we use your powers if necessary?" said Dan." If I find it useful then yes." I said." Well better go going." said Larry."Have fun man.Good luck with all those college girls." said Dan." Yeah.Can I borrow Power sometimes?" said Larry." Maybe.Later Larry." I said." See ya.Have fun with Jade man." said Larry.

He walked downstairs as I said," You going to tell Clair about her coming to Saint tonight?"." Yeah man.I am so freaking nervous.I always get like that.Dates, temple stuff, and cleaning out the temple." said Dan." Don't worry about this man.She will still love you.So good luck and may the Power be with you." I said." Thanks man.Good luck with your powers.I read the book.You know about the future of your powers right?" said Dan." Yep.Go have fun you crazy kid." I said.He left my room as I said," God help my soul.".

Next time,Bob deals with the girls at a freaking hot spring.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment