Sunday, December 8, 2013

Power High part 3 The Festival of Horror part 1 The gang violence

Today was Monday and I had just finished my chess game with Al which took all of yesterday due to my chores which was getting ice cream and with knowing my roommates,they are really picky about it so I had to go get some ice from the North Pole and some berries from the rain forest.

I was changing into my uniform when Tara entered my room." So you ready for the festival Bob?I know that you were sleeping during class when they were talking about it." said Tara." Yeah.Larry is a blabbermouth when it comes to my life." I said." So do you know what you guys are doing for the festival?Our class is doing a haunted house because of that weird kid." said Tara.

"You mean Scary Harry?" I said." Yeah and our class president love his idea and we are going to work on it in class today." said Tara." Sounds like fun." I said." So what do you think my class is doing?I know that my buddy Larry wants a maid cafe." I said.

She then left the attic as Al came out and he said," So what is this festival thing that Tara was talking about?". "Our school does a festival at the beginning of the year to celebrate our student's accomplishment.The juniors, Sophomore, and Seniors set up while freshmen get the day off." I said." So what are you doing for the great festival?" said Al." Who knows?I mean I sleep during through my classes.So it will be an experience for me." I said.I then opened the door and I closed it.

I then noticed Stella inside my room." So I guess you are sleeping in my room while Leaf is staying here?" I said." Yep.Your room is very comfy." said Stella." I made my dad thanks to his travels get me some great sleeping stuff for me on his travels.Guess it is nice to have a professor for a father." I said." So what do you remember about me?" said Stella.

She was in my bathroom as I said," I remember you having brown hair."." I dyed my hair after a nasty breakup with one of the most popular guys in the entire school I went to.Your father came to visit my father and he asked him about me moving to come with you because you are always alone according to him.So I packed my bags and I flew here from Australia to here to see my old friend." said Stella.

I then thought," She really flew here from freaking Australia to come here to see me again! Guess she really want to be my wife.".She then came out and she said," Jade left for school along with Tara and Leaf due to them helping out the student council.So I guess it will be me and you walking to school."." Okay sure.I will meet you outside.I left my phone charger in here yesterday.I want it charged for the festival." I said.

She left my room as I closed it.I then made my eyes glow and then I said," Okay charger.Where are you?".I was actually looking for a artifact from my father which came from Al's kingdom which I put in my room.Al says that it is a robot he made when he was a kid which came to Earth after he turned 16.

I then found the robot which was a little doll and it was really mega freaking weird looking.I grab it and I placed it in my pocket as I opened the door." So did you find your charger?We are going to be late for school." said Stella." Yep.Just going to throw it upstairs." I said.I then open the attic and I threw it up there.

I walked out of my house and I said," I hope he knows what to do with that weird thing."." What do you mean Bob?" said Stella."Nothing.I'm just talking to myself.Let's get to school.So what are we doing for our class anyway?" I said." Actually nothing.The Class President want everyone to be alive and wake to make a decision.She will make sure that you are wake with any thing she can find to keep you up." said Stella." Knowing her.She will find a way." I said." Don't worry because your girlfriend is here to protect you." said Stella.I then looked at her and then I thought," How much do you like me Stella?I want to learn more about you."

I just got into my seat when I was trapped by the gymnastics team's rope which was famous for many reasons." She thinks this can hold me.I could break this not even using 3/10 of my strength." I thought." She got you Bob!I can't believe you fell for that!" yelled Larry.

I then saw Larry standing there with his smirk." You really think this will hold me?" I said.I then broke out of it as I slammed into the desk which cause me to be duct taped to my chair." Seriously?Our class president is insane!" I yelled." Um Bob.You saying that wasn't a good idea." said Larry." Since when have you helped me with it comes to her?And why are you helping me?" I said." Listen I talked with Dan about this.I will help you choose one of the four girls and I will get the other three from you to comfort. " said Larry.

He then looked at me as I said," Okay man.At least we are still friends.Now as a friend can you help me out of this?"." Sure thing man.Let me grab some scissors to free you." said Larry.

He then was knocked out by a plastic hammer as I saw our class president holding said hammer.She had brown hair and it was in a ponytail." What do you want with me Violet?I mean this is already pretty extreme but knocking out Larry who is known for being quite strong."I said." I want you to be awake for once!I mean you are always sleeping through class and you still have great grades." said Violet.

She then grab my chin and ahe said," I care about your education Bob.Can't you be awake for once in class?"." Okay sure.I promise that I won't sleep today in class.So can you tell me what we are doing for the festival already?" I said." We are doing a maid cafe.You will be working on the outside activities such as setting up posters and stuff." said Violet." Will I have help from someone because this is a lot for one guy?" I said." Nope.Stella says you can do and since you have been sleeping a lot.This is a perfect way to redeem yourself." said Violet.

She then cut me out of a retort as I said," So I will be able to miss class?"." No Bob.You will be helping out the school." said Violet." So am I going to miss the girls being maids?"I said." Yes.You won't get to your childhood friend and your girlfriend in maid costume." said Violet.

I walked out of the room as Larry woke up." Where is he going?" said Larry." To set up for the festival.He can handled it." said Violet.I was outside the room as I read Violet's mind." He has been acting different lately.I mean he was being more quiet.Three girls like him even due to his incompetence to do the simple task.Lets see if he can handled all the stuff that I placed for him." thought Violet." No need to worry Violet.Me and my powers can handled anything you bring to the table." I thought.

I was standing there and I said," She is one crazy woman.".I had to repaint the gate, water the bushes, trim the trees to perfect standards, feed the school's mascots, replanted the flowers, grab the vegetables out of the school garden, and go into town and grab the stuff on the list." This is going to be fun.Time to test my powers with this all stuff for kids." I said.

I then was holding the paint with my mind and then I blasted it on the gate.I then had the black paint all over me because I need to show that women that I actually did the work instead of bum rushing it.

I walked toward the shed and I grab the stuff I would need.I watered the bushes, trim the trees, replant the flowers, and I grab the vegetables in a second flat because of my super speed.I then fed the dog, bird, cat, wolf, and all of the other schools mascots which are very diverse.I then had the list in my hand but I decided to take a shower before going into town.

I was washing my hair which had bird poop, leaves, twigs, and other stuff in it due to the fact that my hair is like a magnet to this kind of stuff.I was leaving the locker room as I saw Tara and Jess were alone in the gym.I then turned myself invisible as I watched the two." Guess Jess likes Tara.Who knew?I want to learn more about this." I said.

Jess was standing there and he said," So Tara?I was think that me and you could hang out during the festival alone."." I know what you are trying to do Jess but I love somebody else." said Tara." Let me guess Bob.Seriously Tara ,he is going to  break up with you and the other girls fast once he sees like a super model or something.Trust me Tara.We have been friends for years now.Give up on him." said Jess." We may be childhood friends but you don't understand a woman's heart.Goodbye Jess and good riddance." said Tara.

Jess then grabbed her arm and he said," Tara!Listen to me.He is going to leave you and you will be all alone with a broken heart.I don't want that to happen to you by any means.". "Let me go Jess.I really don't care what you think of my relationship with Bob.Just leave me alone Jess.I hate you." said Tara.

He then let go as she walked off and Tara walked toward the classroom.I then appeared as I said," I better make sure that Jess doesn't tried to kill me.".

I followed him and I saw Jess.He was in the mini gym which was filled with exercise equipment.I then saw him punching a bag which then fell it into a pile." What do you want Bob?You already took the girl I love." said Jess." I'm soory about that.So how long have you known her?" I said.

" Since kindergarten.I just moved here from my native land of Brazil at the age of 8.I really didn't know English due to my parents always being drunk and stoned.I went to my first day of class when I met Tara.She was standing there surround by older men.I walked toward them and I told them to leave her alone in my native tongue.I then got punched by a Spanish kid.They walked off as Tara helped me up.I learned from her that her mother is a Spanish teacher at the high school and those kids are failing her class so they are hurting her daughter in revenge.I then protected her from then due to my Capoeria training.We became great friends and I learned English from her.I owe her a freaking lot but she then met you.You protected her and she fell for you not me!I like her a lot Bob." said Jess.

I then said," Maybe you should tried to be more nicer to people.You do have a bad rep."." What do you mean?" said Jess." You hang out with Zeke.Even though he is our class star,hebullies most of the freshmen and me.Tara really hates guys like that." I said." So maybe helping her with her job tomorrow will get her to like me again?" said Jess.

I then looked at him and I said,"Sure. I will help you with Tara but no promises.". He then punched me and he said," Thanks man.You are a sweet dude.Zeke was wrong about you man."." Okay man. I need to get to town for some stuff from Violet." I said." You mean your class president?She is so weird according to me.I can drive you into town if you want." said Jess." Nah.You got to help your class for the festival and doing it with some flair and pizazz to impress Tara." I said."You are so right man!Later Bob!" yelled Jess.He ran off as I thought," What did I just do?!".

I was running into town and I was looking for some streamers, balloons, food, and other stuff.I then cloned myself into 10 forms with different styles so not to cause chaos.I was sitting on a bench with a soda.

My phone rang and I saw it was Al." What up Al?You figure out the creepy as hell doll yet!" I said." Yes and this thing is amazing as hell!The reason that I called you is because some criminals are heading toward your school." said Al."What!Are you freaking kidding me?! Where is the police when you need them!?" I yelled." They are busy with some criminals.Since you are not busy with anything.You can be Power and save your friends." said Al." Serious?I did that once and I was never going to do that again!" I yelled.

I then got some stares and Al said," Bob.This will help you get back the male love at your high school."." Why would I want that!I am a guy!Not a girl!" I yelled."Calm yourself Bob.I mean your rage is bad for your powers because you can lose control quickly.Just breathe in and out!" said Al.

then punched the air as I said,"Okay. So what about my clones?They are doing my chores and I need to bring the stuff myself.Violet will be telling everyone that I am a Mutant and I will be in a government lab for the rest of my life." I said." Okay so you will put the clones nearby and on when you finished battling the crooks you will become Bob again and then merger with your clones into one form and bring the stuff to the school." said Al." That sounds stupid but knowing my generation this will work.Lets do it!"I said." Okay.First get to the nearby forest and says this Power Up.Good luck Bob." said Al. He then hanged up as I ran toward the forest.

I stood there and I said," Power Up!". My shirt and jacket turn into the top of my suit and my pants into the bottom.The sword wentbon my back as I said,"Bob clones.Meet at this location one you are done with your chores.". I then flew toward the school.

I was standing on the roof of the school. I then looked at my arm and I thought," Ten Prisoners are entering the school.The students are in their classroom and the gym.They are going to enter through the fourth entrance to the right of the shed. I can stop them without causing a amazing commotion.Lets have some fun.". I then jumped down right outside the forth entrance.

I then saw three skinny men one was a blond, brunette, and the final one had black.They were three buff guys with red, blue, and green hair.Also three medium guys with white, orange, and violet hair,and a busty women with pink hair.

"What the hell is this?Todd!You said that we would escape and why the hell are we outside of a high school!" yelled the man with green hair.

I then read their minds.The blond hair is Albert and he was a man with a terrible past, the brown hair man is Ken and he is an explosive expert, the black haired man is Chuck and he was a man who is a knack for guns, the whited hair man is Todd and he is a super genius, the orange haired man is David and he is  a well known psychopath, the violet haired man is Trevor and he wis a master of disguise, the red haired man is Cameron who is known for breaking many stone walls and he was put in a metal cage at the prison, the blue haired man is Barry and he is very strong but not very smart, and the green haired man is Owen who was smart like professor smart and super strong,

We have the pink haired woman aka Missy.She is the daughter of Marco the Falcon,a famous crime lord and Jenna Starling one of the best actress of my father's generation.The strange thing about her and Owen is that they are trying to live new life away for the mob.So what am I going do about this?" What is this kid doing here?Serious I thought going this way would be easy." said Chuck." The name is Power.I am going to take 8 of you back to jail." I said." I am going to kill you now!I am never going back to jail ever again!" yelled David.

He then ran toward me with a knife as I said,"Slow down there!". I then grab him and I threw him against a tether ball pole. He stood up as he said," This kid is strong.Barry kill him!".Barry ran toward me as I said," Power Barrier!".

I then made a giant barrier around me as he flew in the air." Power Rope!" I said.I then made a rope and I then threw him into David." Tha had to hurt." I said. David then stood up after moving aside Barry.

I then notice a giant blood stain." You killed him?What the hell is wrong with you!We were all supposed to get out of here together!" yelled Owen.Then he was surrounded by mines." Ken!THE hell is wrong with you!You put mines around him!We were all friends!Ken!" yelled Missy.

Ken then laughed," You are a dumb bitch!I wasn't going to help you and your friend anyway!I was going to kill you and him anyway!I planted bombs around you as well because of the reward on you two!". I then said," You are the worst kind of person."." You think you are any better!?" yelled Chuck.

He then grab a machine gun and he fired it at me.I then grab all the bullets and a fake Explosion went off."The hell is wrong with him?!"said Missy." He is a smart kid.He knows that the explosion are fake." said Todd." Thanks for telling me." I said.

Todd was then stabbed in the chest by David.He then died." You freaking idiot! Tell the kid wearing the suit our plan!You are going die with those two!" yelled David.I stood there and I  said," So what is going on?".

David stood there and he said," Owen and Missy.You two plus this teenager have been a pain in my side since I got thrown in jail due to your father.I then made this plan alongside Ken and Chuck to kill you two.We were going to kill you two so that your father would give us the reins to the criminal underground!We didn't mean to kill Barry but he got in our way.".

Trevor stood next to the dead Barry and he said," You three are sick!You killed my friend!".He then grab a gun and he fired it at David.Albert grab a gun and he said," Sorry Trevor but orders are orders.". He then fired the gun at his stomach as he fell." Trevor!You guys are sick!" said Cameron.

He then grab Albert and then he ripped off his left arm.Albert then stood there and grab the gun with his right arm." You can't kill me Albert.I know that you are right freaking handed!" said Cameron.

Albert then fired at the sky causing the bullet to hit Cameron straight in the head. Albert then bleed to death as Cameron died.

I then looked at the 4 dead mobsters and I said," You three are sick!". I then grab my sword and I said," Hurricane Slash!" I then made a giant hurricane which captured the three." Let get out of here!" I said.The two then followed me as I sense some bullets." Duck!" I yelled.

The two ducked as a giant bullet flew above us.I grab the bullet and then broke it over my knee.The ashes went all over my knees as Chuck said,"What the hell are you kid?"." The name is Power.Time for you three to burn!Inferno King Flame!" I yelled.

I then made a giant fire ring around the three as I said," Owen and Missy!Get out of here now!Someone probably called the cops due to the dead bodies and me."." But what about you?" said Owen."I will be fine.No need to worry.I got this under control.Go be happy together in France or something along those lines." I said.

They ran off as I walked toward the three." What are you going to do with us Power?Kill us?You aren't better than us." said David.I looked at them and I said," I am going to let you three in this ring of fire forever.No prison is good enough for you.".I then flew off as the cops arrived.

I went back to my clones and then we fused together.I then grab the bags and then I walked back to school.I then saw cops carrying away the three in my fire ring which took ten cops in fire proof suit to put into the car.I then saw Violet standing there." Bob! You are okay!I was so worried!" said Violet.

She then hugged me causing the stuff to fall around me." What happened?" I said." Some guy named Power stopped a prison breakout but he let Missy Starling and her henchmen Owen escaped." said a cop." What about the people in the body bags?" I said." They died from those three in that ring of fire.Power couldn't save them but they were criminals and they didn't deserve this." said Violet.I then said," Don't worry about it Violet.We need you happy for the festival.Your smile makes everyone happy so please smile for us.".

She then smiled at me and she said," You are so sweet.No wonder why four girls love the heck out of you.Now let me help with this.".She then helped me with the bags as I looked at the dead bodies." This will never happen again.I swear on my father's marriage." I thought.

I was walking home alone for once.I was walking toward my house which was empty except for Al.I then saw some lights next door.The house was empty due to the fact that my dad brought the place to put stuff in.The house was always empty.

I then opened the door with my keys.I open the door and I saw Owen and Missy." What the hell is this kid doing here?!" said Missy.She then grab a knife toward my neck and she said," How the hell did you get in here!This place was supposed to empty!"." Same question I was going to ask you." I said." Missy.Let the kid go.He seems familiar to me." said Owen.

Missy then removed the knife as I kicked it toward the wall." Your father wouldn't happen to be Arthur?" said Owen." Yes and how do you know him?"I said." Before I became a gangster,I worked with your father at his job as a worker.He was a very nice guy and he was always talking about you or your sister.So you are Bob?" said Owen." The one and only.Why shouldn't I let you two live here?" I said." Please kid.We want to start a new life.I mean my old life was serving my father.He was always wanting me to do drugs with him and it feels weird." said Missy."Okay.I will let you two live here but here is my only condition.You will say that around my friends that you are my uncle and aunt and you have to get a job." I said." But won't people recognize us?We are well known as the modern day Bonnie and Clyde." said Owen."I really don't get why people call us that." said Missy." You guys just have to get jobs under fake IDs.Serious." I said." Oh." said the two.

I walked toward my house after leaving the two criminals some food.I opened the door and I then smelled a familiar smell." You home son?" said a voice.

I ran into the kitchen and insaw my mom.She had brown hair and she was also a professor." Hello sweetie.I missed you." said my mom.I then hugged her as I said," So what are you doing here?I thought you were with Arthur in Israel."." I want to see my son and his girlfriends." said my mom.

I then stood there and she said," So why didn't you tell me about you living with three girls plus one till the end of the festival?"." I was busy with some stuff." I said." Like what?" said my mom.I couldn't tell my mom about being Power who let two evil gangsters away." Bob stuff." I said.

She then grab me and she said," You remind me some much of your father sometimes."." Why did you think I am like Arthur?Me and him are so freaking different." I said." You two both suck at lying.Can you help me with dinner?I want to really impress your four girlfriends." said my mom." Okay sure.You got the best assistant ever helping you out mom." I said." Remember you can call me Audrey.You call your father by his name." said Audrey." I know that but I like calling you mom." I said.She then looked at me and she said," Lets get dinner ready already son.".

I then helped Mom set the table because she was chatting with my roommates in the living room.I then sighed as I placed a plate for my mom." So Bob? How is she your freaking mom?! You look nothing alike!" yelled Al.

Al was in my head due to some ancient kingdom thing." I got my dad's genetic.I only got my mom's heart." I thought.I then said," Dinner is ready.".They walked in and they sat down.I sat down at the end of the table as Stella said," This is really good Mrs.X.I can't believe anyone in your family can cook.".

I then looked at her and Audrey said," Actually I am a terrible cook.Bob made this dinner with my help of course."." Bob made this He is the worst at Home EC." said Jade." I am sorry that the teacher hates my guts with a fiery passion." I said.

I then sat there as they talked." So how do you know my son Leaf?" said Audrey." Me and him were always partner up until middle school.I was kinda of like his only friend in middle school." said Leaf."I call some much bull on that." I thought.

I then stood up and Audrey said," Come over here son.".I then walked over to her and she took off my shirt with the kitchen scissors." Okay girls.Get a look before he gets fat." said Audrey.The four fainted as I said," You are such a weird mom sometimes.I am going to get a new shirt and then go on a walk and I better not see any girls.".I walked upstairs to the attic and I opened the door.

I put on a new shirt as Al said," So can I come to your school festival?"." Um sure.I don't mind but shouldn't you be hiding from the government or something?" I said." Don't worry about me Bob.You just need to worry about which girl you are going to pick." said Al." Serious?You care about my relationship problems?" I said." Of course.I want you to pick the right girl so that my powers got to the right boy." said Al.

I then punched him into a web." Al.I like you man but I want to figure out my problems myself.Later.Have fun with that web."I said.I then walked down the stairs and I closed the door as I heard a scream.

I was walking around my neighborhood alone to my thoughts as I then looked at my house.I then noticed a pink light nearby my house and I walked toward it.I then saw a female wizard and she looked at me." What the hell?What are you wearing peasant?" said the wizard."Um normal clothes." I said." I must be in the future.I will be seeing you Bob." said the wizard.

She disappeared as I said," What just happened?".I then walked back toward my house.I then opened the back door and I saw my mom with a bottle of wine.She was sleeping like a baby as I smiled." Same old mom." I said.

I then grab the bottle as she then fell over.I then place the bottle down and my Mom was caught by Stella."I got her Bob." said Stella.I then placed the bottle in the pantry and grab my mom.I placed her on my shoulder as I said," Thanks for grabbing her Stella."." I owe you one because of the room and board." said Stella.

She looked at me and she said," So where does she sleep when she stays here? "." Her room." I said." But this house only has four rooms." said Stella." My parents room is actually not where you would normally think." I said.She then looked at me as I walked upstairs.

I opened the door as I dropped my Mom on her bed." So this is your parents's room?" said Stella." Yeah.Lets just say they are big on history." I said.The room had a entire history museum in it.I saw stuff from the times of King Arthur, Cleopatra, Alexander the Great, and other stuff.

I then closed the door as I said," So how was maid training?"." Good.We did have to kick Larry out though.Violet was worried about you during that time with Power and that gang." said Stella." You worried about little old me?I can handle myself in a fight." I said." So could you help me with something?" said Stella." Okay sure.What do you need?" I said.

She then kissed me as she walked off.My face went red as Audrey said," My boy is such a charmer.Stella is a sweet girl.".I then tucked my mom into bed as I said," Night Mom.".

I walked up to the attic.I then found a sleeping Al.I then sense an angry emotion.I then turned invisible as I walked toward the anger.I then saw Jade.She was playing a game that cause her to get angry real quickly like real freaking quickly." God Dam!Freaking 12 years old!They shouldn't been playing this game!" yelled Jade." You shouldn't be either." I thought.

I then looked around the room which was the guest room.I then found a picture of me at 12 when I went to Australia.I then saw the 12 year old Stella.She had brown hair which I then thought," Weird.Why did she dye it?It was pretty cute." I thought.

I then walked off as Jade said," Why is she trying to take him from me?"." Huh?" I thought.I then looked at her and she said," I mean me and him were always together.I know everything about him.She is an old friend.".I then said," We are still close Jade.".She then looked around as I ran toward the attic.

I was staring at the roof." So guess the festival is tomorrow?Time to have some fun." I said.I then fell asleep.I then sensed a female.I then opened my eyes and I saw a sleeping Jade kissing my cheek." Guess she likes me more than just friends.This is getting more complicated." I thought.

Next time," Love is the main theme of the school festival alongside Bob using his powers for the greater good.

No comments:

Post a Comment