Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Team's beginning The Start of the Team

This is a side story that involves the premiere superhero Team.

Narrator P.O.V
About 9 years ago,villainous activities were at all time low.So superheroes were low as well.There was only one hero around and his name is Amazing. He was 32 years old.He could lift 999,999 tons, run at the speed at light times 10, control all the elements, fly at supersonic speeds, and other amazing stuff beside being smart.

He works with his best friend John who was one of the smartest men on Earth second to a young boy at the age of 7 named Dan who lived in Oregon.He and Amazing aka Alex have been best friends since they were little due to Alex being adopting by John's parents.They have been considered prodigies in their respected fields.Alex had sports while John had studies.They are considered to be some people with powers but there are more out there on Earth.

In the Wild West,a teenage boy is becoming Sheriff Eagle two days before his 16th birthday.His name is Maxwell.His family was known for the power of the Wild West.He owns two blasters called Boom and Blast.He is the ancestor of the best shooter of the old west.

His ancestor's name was Maxine.She saved many lives from robbers and outlaws from the big city.She died while protecting some people from a threat from outer space called the End.Her blasters were given to her home town where her daughter took them due to her greed.By taking the blasters,she gained the power of immortality.Maxwell is ready for a real challenge and also to meet another person with powers.

In a secret laboratory in Brazil,three people were being examined.One was a man made completely out of fire, another was a girl made of water, and the final one was a man.He was a big man and complete covered with fur and animal parts.

They were being tested on by an organization known as HOPE.They hated it there but they couldn't escape thanks to John's technology.John was chosen by HOPE for his promising research in every known field of science

These 6 people have a single purpose. They are known as the chosen 6 to stop the End.The End are a race of aliens who came to Earth many years ago but they failed thanks to Max's ancestor and one man known as Big Bang.

Amazing P.O.V
I was flying into my secret base which was a tower called the Amazing Tower.It was a pretty sick name.I then enter it and I saw my best pal John working like always.He was working on his lab which look pretty high tech." Ah Alex.You are back.How was France?" said John." Fine.I had to deal with the French Prime minster's daughter." I said." Is she like a model?" said Robot." Maybe but I am not so sure about that.So how is the lab going?" I said." It is going well Alex.I am almost finish with the space scanner." said John.

" Space scanner?" I said." Oh yeah.You never watch any sci-fi movies because you were having sex with Betty." said John." Me and Betty were just friends John!And she was doing Axel!" I said." I know that.I was messing with you." said John." You are such a great brother.So what is the space scanner?" I said." If there is an Alien attack happened we will be ready for it." said John.

" So what about that idea I told you about?" I said." You mean that idea of a team?It sounds stupid." said John." But I can't fight bad guys by myself!It gets really hard sometimes" I said." If that day ever happens,I will let you make a team but when will that every happen?" said John." Soon and never.You up for some lunch?I am so sick of French food." I said." I can take a break for a burger." said John.

He then left the lab and that lunch was going to caused one of my biggest mistakes as Amazing.I later learn about an alien force known as the End and they cause something to happen to my brother that I will regret throughout my life.

Sheriff Eagle P.O.V
I was with my grandma and we were in the room of secrets.I was never allowed in here until my 16th birthday which was two days from now.I would be happy about this but my grandma was being angry.

She is usually a very cool lady but right now she scares the living out of me." What are we doing here Grandma?I am not allowed in here until my birthday" I said." Your destiny my boy.Today is the day after all." said my grandma.

She then press some button on her phone and the wall with a picture of me and my family went up into the roof." What is this grandma?" I said." Do you remember the story that I told you and your sister when you were little?" said Grandma."Yeah.The story about Sheriff Eagle.She was a part of our town's great history.I am one of the only one of my friends who still believes in that story." I said." Well you are the next Sheriff Eagle." said Grandma.

I then looked at her and I said," You are getting senile grandma.I mean she died protecting the town from the End."." That is true Max but her spirit live on through you." said Grandma.

She then pressed a button on her phone and then I saw the guns known as Blast and Boom." Grandma!Where did you get these from?" I said." When my mom died,I stole these weapons but it came at a price." said Grandma." What do you mean Grandma?" I said." I am actually 124 years old.I eat very well for my age.When I grab the blasters,I became immortal.I was waiting for my grandson to become the next Sheriff Eagle and you are it." said Grandma.

"You are really crazy grandma. I mean our family can't even live past 50.Heck,I am still lost that my dad is living past 42 with all his drinking and smoking." I said." It is true son and I don't drink that much." said a voice.

I then turned around and I saw my dad." Listen to Tex.He is right." said Grandma." I am going to be Sheriff Eagle!That is awesome yet weird at the same freaking time!" I said." You can't tell anyone son about you being Sheriff Eagle.The End is coming back to Earth very soon." said Tex." What?!They should be dead.I mean Sheriff Eagle killed them years ago." I said." Maxine did murdered most of them but one escaped and it killed your grandma's mom when her back was turned.They were going to come back in 2004 two days from now on your birthday.Sorry about that kid."said Tex.

"Are you serious?Tell the cops!We can get Amazing to come help us." I yelled." We can't tell them because you are going to stop them with the other chosen ones and it is a bad idea.The End could be disguised here on Earth." said Grandma." What chosen ones?That wasn't in the story." I said." You will be working a man made of Amazing gifts or Amazing, a girl made of water, a guy made of fire, a beast of a man, and a man made of metal.It also speaks of a woman who is the daughter of the End's king helping you but that might be false.Also working with a old friend of your great-grandmother." said Tex." Say this is true. So how do I find them exactly?" I said."You will find a way.You have always been a clever boy for your age group."said Grandma." You two are kidding right?I mean the End isn't real." I said.

Then a explosion was heard outside." They are here!Grab those guns right now Max!" said Tex.He never called me Max always Maxwell.I then grab the guns and I felt a surge throughout my body which made a cowboy costume on me. I then said," I feel weird yet strong."." You have the power of the Wild West in you.Now go shoot some aliens for your grandma!" said Grandma." Okay Grandma Ruby.I will make you and my family proud as Sheriff Eagle!" I said.

I went toward the explosion and I saw the End.It was a white/green alien." Target located.Time to die!" said the alien.I then said," Time to make this alien gained some holes." I then pull out Blast and I said," I hope all those years shooting cans with rocks works!"

It then turn into a gun with many bullets and it then fired.It made the alien fall into goop." That was easier than I thought. Thanks Maxine and years of no friends!" I said.

Then I saw him.He was wearing black/red spandex and he had jet black hair.He looked like a modern day superhero" You must be the new Sheriff Eagle.My name is Big Bang or you call me Barry.I know your grandmother quite well." said Barry." Are you my ride to Brazil?Because I can't fly." I said." No.I am here to tell you something." said Barry." What?" I said." Believe in your power Maxwell and you will succeed in this fight." said Barry.

He then flew off as I said," What the hell does that mean?".I then looked at the alien and I saw a space ship." Time to see if this puppy can fly me to Brazil." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile in space,there were thirteen mega huge warships above the Earth. It was the End's space fleet.

On the biggest shop was a girl.She was 15 and her birthday was two days from now like Max and her hair was pink.She had a smoking hot body and she is pretty hot.She is the princess of The End's king and her name is Princess Violet.The king is known as Ender.He was a violent king.

He was known as a tyrant throughout all known space.Violet was heading toward her daddy's throne room as she heard," I can't kill my own daughter man!".It was her father.She listened in and she heard a whiny voice," But sir she is one of the 8 to destroy the empire that you made.". 

That was head Scientist Kirk." I can't believe it.After her mother died to natural causes,we were all alone.I don't want to kill my only daughter!" yelled Ender." It is the only way sir.We are sending troops to her room right now to kill her." said Kirk.

 After hearing that,she ran. "Crap!She heard us!What do we do?" said Ender." She isn't going to get far.I put a tracking device on her." said Kirk.She went to the hangar and she took a ship. She started it and she said," I hope this works.".

She then flew toward Earth and she was in the Earth's airspace." Okay.Where can I hide from Daddy?" said Violet.She found a ship's signal in Brazil." That is Louise!I better get there then." said Violet.She flew toward Brazil.

Sheriff Eagle P.O.V
I had crashed the ship somewhere in the Brazilian rain forest.Guess I can't drive space ships.I then saw another space ship coming toward me.I then grab Boom and I waited for it to land.It landed and a cute girl came out.She had long pink hair and she looks really cute.All the girls in my town were all tomboys and they beat up for some reason so me so seeing a girl who doesn't look like a guy in a god send.I then said,"Step away from the ship!".

Violet P.O.V
I turned around and I saw a boy.He had a hat on and he was wearing a costume.He look hot.All the men on my planet looked like ugly but he look different." Who are you?And where is Louise?" I said."Louise must have been that alien who attack me or the ship.She is over there and she isn't do so well.Now tell me who are you!" said the boy." My name is Princess Violet of the End.Can you protect me for my daddy?" I said." Wait what?" said the boy.

We sat down around a fire and he said," So your father is trying to kill you?That is no good."." Is that what you humans say?" I said." No.We just got TV where I live.Most people don't use it but they say that a lot.Do they have TV where the End lives?"said the boy." No.We do have something called gladiator fight.Two of our best fighters fight to the death.Before I escaped,I was supposed to marry the son of the best fighter." I said.

" Did you like him?" said the boy." Nah.He wasn't my type.So what is your name?I mean you are going to protect me from my father." I said." I guess that my name is Sheriff Eagle but you call me Max." said Max." So you have a superhero name?" I said." Yeah.It is like a rule and stuff.It is an Earth thing" said Max." You can me in public Venus." I said." Okay." said Max.

Inferno P.O.V
My name is Ike or my codename in this hell hole was Inferno.I live here with others who are being tested by HOPE.HOPE is known to the public as a organization who protect the Earth from Aliens and also for advance military stuff but they actually test on people who have the potential for superpowers.I have been here since I was 16 years old and that was 8 years ago. 

I walked into my room and I saw my two out of three friends in here due to the fact that I am a hothead and also everyone keeps to themselves.One was a girl made entire out of water and her name was Alice aka Aqua while the other was a man covered in fur and his name is Ted.

"Hey guys.Where is Francine?" I said." She was taken by those bastards!" said Alice.She then tried to make water but we wore suits to prevent that.Not by choice mind you" She is just a little girl." said Ted.Ted has been in here since he was 30 years old and that was 20 years ago and Alice was been as long as me.We came in this hell together." So how is the tunnel going?" I said." I don't know.We haven't heard from Stone in a hour." said Aqua.

Then the wall broke.Then a green/white alien stood there." Targets located!Eliminate!" said the alien." This isn't going happen partner.Black Hole Shot!" said a voice.The alien then went inside itself.Very creepy." Okay!What was that?" said Ted.

Then I saw a boy and girl.The boy had a black hat with a western feel to his outfit and the girl had pink hair." You folks all right?" said the boy." I would be but this suit is restricting my powers." I said." I got this Sheriff.Can you guard us?" said the girl." K Venus." said Sheriff.Venus then said," Sword!".

She then made a pink sword and she free me, Ted, and Alice from those suits."I feel so alive!" I said.I was then on fire."Are you okay?" said Venus." Perfect.Where did Alice and Ted go?" I said." They ran off toward the labs." said Venus."They did what?" I said."Go easy on her partner.She is from outer space and she is not used to our customs and rules." said Sheriff."Okay.So why are you two here exactly?And what was that alien who attack us?" I said.

" We are here to grab you and your friends.We need to stop the End for destroying the Earth." said Venus." What?What the hell is the End?" I said." Space aliens or something along those lines." said Sheriff." Makes sense.I think.I seen some weird shit" I said." Lets go find your friends and the other chosen ones." said Venus.She then ran off as we followed her.

We were near the entrance and HOPE soldiers were dying by a giant alien." We need to stop that thing and save those humans." said Venus." Why?They torture me for years experimenting with my powers and making me wearing those tacky uniforms." I said." They are still regular people with strange dreams.You were picked by god to have powers and to protect the weak." said Sheriff." You may be right by your standards but you will never understand what is it to be poked and stabbed for 8 years and Ted or the hairy guy has been in here for 20 years.It doesn't feel good what so ever." I said.

Then the alien grab Francine." Francine!" I yelled.I then flew toward that alien and I said," Drop her or feel my fiery wrath!" It laughed and Francine said," It doesn't understand English Ike!"." Okay then.Lets see if it understand this!Super Flame Blast!" I said.

I then made a giant flame and it fell down and Francine was in the air." I got her Ike. Burn that alien to ashes!" said Alice.She then grab the girl and she said," Alice!How are you and Ike using your powers?"." Guess it has due to some girl named Venus freeing us from our suits." said Alice." Where is Ted?" said Francine." He went toward the doctor's office." said Alice." Makes sense.I really hope that he doesn't do what I think he is doing." I said." You know that he is Ike." said Alice." I know Alice but a boy can dream." I said

She then placed her down near the Sheriff and Venus as I was burning Aliens left and right." Are these aliens that you were talking about?" I said." Yes.They are the End and they really don't look like your normal aliens" said Sheriff.He was shooting aliens without even looking." Where did you learn how to that?" said Aqua." A lot of practice with a slingshot and a lot of soda cans.Also trying to hit the football team back home without getting caught." said Sheriff.

Then Ted came running up to us." What did you do Teddy?" said Francine." I kinda killed the doctor.After 20 years,he had it coming.So what is going on out here?" said Ted." We are the chosen ones along with these kids to stop some sort of alien race.It make no sense what so ever." I said.

Sheriff Eagle said," You guys go find a ship to get out of here.I will stay here with Francine and I can handle the End."." But Eagle." said Venus." She is right.You can't kill all these aliens by yourself." said Aqua."." Trust him ladies.He looks like a really smart kid." I said.We ran off as Francine stayed with Sheriff Eagle.

Sheriff Eagle P.O.V
I was shooting aliens like crazy.If this a moving picture thing or a video game,I would have so many points right now.I then said," Mini Gun!"My blasters turned into mini guns and they killed many things." You are right mister Eagle?You look tired." said Francine." I am fine.I lived in a place where there isn't much water to begin with.So this is a piece of cake." I said.

I then said," So how long have you been here?"." I am 7 years old.I am turning 8 really soon so at a few months here." said Francine." That is good.My birthday is coming up soon." I said." I really hope I can come.You are so cool." said Francine." I promise you Francine that you will come to my birthday." I said." Yeah!" said Francine.

Then she made the air cold." What happened?" I said." I can control ice." said Francine." Makes sense.I need you to go find Venus.She is the pink haired girl." I said." What if the scientists get me?" said Francine." I know that they won't because they will be trying to getting me." I said.

She hugged me and she said," Thank you Sheriff Eagle.You are the best."." Call me Max Francine." I said." Bye Max!" said Francine.She ran off and I said,"Time to make a bang!Boom and Blast Full Power!". 

Venus P.O.V
I saw Francine run toward us.Ted and Ike were working on starting up the jet that we found." Where is Max?!" I said." He is fighting the aliens." said Francine." That kids got some balls." said Aqua." I don't understand what that means." said Francine." You really don't need to know Francine.Maybe when you are older." said Ted.

Then a huge explosion went off." Was that Sheriff Eagle?" said Ike." Yeah.I will go get him.Just get the ship started." I said.I ran toward the courtyard.I then saw Francine over Max.His body was covered with ice."Francine!What are you doing to him?" I said." I am not this Francine.I am actually a member of Reptile. The name is Chameleon." said Francine.

She then turned into a man with a tail." Get off him and give me back Francine!Mega Hammer!" I yelled.I then made a pink hammer and I hit the lizard into a wall." She was never here.The girl you knew was a lie." said Chameleon." What does that mean?How did Sheriff Eagle get frozen?" I said." I froze him smart one.He was asleep due to that explosion." said Chameleon.

" Leave the girl alone Cameron.She needs her man." said a man's voice.I then saw a giant beam of light and Chameleon then was out cold due to him crashing into the wall from said beam. I then saw the man who saved me and Max.

He was wearing a lot of black and red." My name is Barry and also Big Bang." said Barry." You must be the Big Bang from the old story that my mom told me." I said." Lets get to the ship and tell the other three to drive that ship to DC,the capital of the United States." said Barry." United States?" I said." I forgot that you were an alien.Lets get going.I will grab your boyfriend." said Barry." He isn't my boyfriend.Just a friend." I said." Okay." said Barry.

Max P.O.V. 
I woke up and I saw Violet." What happened?Where is Francine?" I said."She has taken by HOPE and the Francine you knew was a lie." said Barry.He was flying the ship with Ted as copilot and Ike and Aqua were sleeping.It makes sense.

" So who was I talking to about inviting to my birthday?" I said." Some guy from Reptile.When is your birthday by the way?I would love to go it." said Violet." Tomorrow.The supposed day of the End's invasion on Earth.It is really depressing" I said." Really?Tomorrow is my birthday too!" said Violet.

She then hugged me and I felt hot." So where are we going?" I said." The capital of the Untied State's government." said Ted." So Washington D.C?" I said." Yes.We are off to get the final two chosen ones so we are ready to stop the End." said Barry." Who are they?I mean I found the princess, the fire man, the water woman, Barry, and the monster.All that is left is Amazing and the robot!" I said." Yeah." said Barry.I then thought," I wonder how Violet feels about fighting her father.".

Narrator P.O.V
In a space ship, a young man was walking into a throne room.He smelled like dying fish and he had salmon colored hair." So what did you want?I have very important shit to do." said the man." You are the leader of Reptile Crock.I need you to stop something." said Ender." And what would that be?" said Crock.

" To poison a man." said Ender." Okay.So what is the pay?" said Crock." Not your death." said Ender." Okay.So I am off to where?" said Crock." Amazing Tower to stop John's scanner and a man named John. He is part of the seven who will stop us.So kill him with your poison." said Ender." So how am I supposed to get in there?" said Crock." The other 5 will bring the man to you." said Ender.

Amazing P.O.V
I then saw John in his lab.He was working on his science thing and he hasn't eaten for a good 18 hours." John.Maybe you should take a break from the space scanner.When are aliens actually going to come Earth anyway? " I said." I haven't stop with any stuff for the tower or for you."said John.

" Yeah but it feel weird. You need to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom!It smells like a stable in here and you smells like a dying dog."I said." I don't need those things and I smell fine." said John.Then the alarm went off." Looks like 6 intruders have enter the tower." said John." You stay here.When I get back,I am getting out of the lab." I said.

I went toward the intruders and I saw the strangest thing ever.I then saw a boy wearing a cowboy outfit, a boy in black and red spandex, a woman wearing a blue bathing suit, a man wearing red trunks, a extremely hairy man, and a girl with pink hair." You are Amazing correct?" said the boy." Yes I am.Who are you people and how did you enter my home?" I said.

" We mean you no harm Alex.My name is Big Bang or Barry.The boy is known as Max or Sheriff Eagle, the pink haired girl is Princess Violet or Venus, the man in the red trunks is Inferno or Ike, the man with the hair everywhere is Monster aka Ted, and the girl in the blue swimsuit is Aqua or Alice.We need you and John's assistance against the End." said Barry." What is the End?" I said." An race of aliens bent on Earth's destruction." said Max." Would you carry to explain Barry?" I said.

Crock P.O.V
I was disguised as a snake which was one of my powers.I was going through the air vents.I then found John.He was looking at his computer as I made my hand deadly poison which can kill a normal human.I then dropped down and John looked around.I then said," Poison slash!".

I then poison him as John started to scream." John!What is going on?We need to talk about your space thing right now." said Amazing.He then walk in and I then turned into a spider." Alex!Get me the med kit!" said John.He then ran off as a man entire covered with hair grabbed John.Then the hairy man said," I then sense someone else in this room." Then I escaped.

Sheriff Eagle P.O.V
Barry was working on John who was just poison by Crock,the leader of Reptile who escaped from the Tower.Reptile is a gang who are masters of certain animals.I was sitting down as Ike said," So what do you think the girls are doing in there?".We were outside the costume place in this tower.This place has everything.This Tower has more in here than my entire town." They are picking out a costume." I said. "Women right?" said Ike.

Then the two girls came out." So how do we look boys?" said Alice.Alice was wearing a blue and white super heroine costume and it showing off her objects and Violet was wearing pink." You look amazing." I said.

My face was red like when you eat my uncle's famous chili which was very hot if you have ever tried it." You all right Max?Your face is red even more than mine." said Ike." He is going to be just fine.Lets go check on John." said Violet.She then grab my arm and she dragged me off as I saw the fire being dragged by the water.I don't know why that works but go with it folks.

I was looking at Alex.He was staring at his best friend whose arm, eye, and body was being replaced." So why do you think I was picked?" said Alex." The elders in my kingdom had a vision about 7 humans and myself destroying the kingdom." said Violet." Why me though?!I made my best friend being poisoned to death by being a chosen one!" yelled Alex.

"Amazing.I know what it is like to be the chosen one.I really didn't want this  either because I really hate helping others.Then I met the rest of the chosen ones and I learned about being a hero from them.I know my purpose as Sheriff Eagle is to save the people I love from the End." I said." You are a smart kid.Your mom raised you right.My mom left me after my father died in a drink and driving accident when I was a kid.John's family took me in.Me and him are like brothers and I feel like shit letting this happened to him." said Alex." No need to worry about this.Barry is extreme smart." said Violet.

Robot or John P.O.V
I woke up.I looked around and I saw that I was in one of the examination room which the tower has a lot of.I then looked at my arm.It was cybernetic.

I stood up and I saw a mirror.My eyes was all robotic.I saw that I was wearing a smock.I tore it off.My body was covered in a very strong metal.My left hand was a cannon." What the hell is going on?" I yelled." Welcome to the land of the living kid." said Barry.

He stood there as I yelled," What did you do to me?!I feel all cold."." Your body was poisoned.I had to remove all major organs so that you can live with us." said Barry." Then why am I a cyborg?" I said." You want to be alive don't you!?I kept you alive and you are still a human!" said Barry.I then said," Where is Alex?"." He is with the others in the kitchen." said Barry. I ran off as Barry stood there." I maybe shouldn't have told that to him." said Barry.

Narrator P.O.V
Max was eating some chili made by the computer chef." This is some great chili." said Max." So what is this chili Max?" said Violet." It is one of Earth's many foods or dishes.You should try some or does Princess Violet hate anything made by experience chefs?" said Max."Bring it on." said Violet.

He then hand her a spoon and Violet tried some." Hot!"yelled Violet.She then grabbed some water." Guess the End's taste buds are bad." said Max."We make the best food in the whole universe.This is super spicy!" said Violet." I would love you to try some of the spicy food." said Max." Maybe after this thing with the End.You can try some of my people's food." said Violet." I would like to try some space chili." said Max. 

Then Violet screamed," John!". Max turned around and she saw a naked man.Max then saw her face very red." Where is Alex?We need to have a talk." said John." Over there partner." said Max.

He then punched Alex and Alex said," What the hell is wrong with you?!"." I am mad because I am now a cyborg and I lost my humanity!Now you feel the anger of Robot!" said John." John!Stop this now!Max glued them down." said Barry." Got ya chief.Gooey Shot!" said Max. 

He then glued the two to the wall as Barry said," You two are adults and you are acting like children.John you still have your humanity so be a man and take this well."."So where is that match stick, the walking ball of fur, and the water girl? They are the other chosen onesright?" said John." Getting costume.They want to look like superheroes not experiments of H.O.P.E." said Alex." Those three are HOPE experiments?They escaped?" said John." Truth be told my father's men let us get them but not Francine." said Max.

Max then punched the table and he said," Why did they take her?"."Who is this Francine?" said the two." A girl who promised to go to the kid's birthday." said Barry.

The three walked over and Ted said,"Why are Amazing and John trapped in glue?"." They were rough housing and I was forced to glued them down." said Max." So are the  right chosen ones are here?So where is the End?" said Ike.

Max P.O.V
Then the TV was changed to the news.I saw a woman on the magic box." Welcome to today's news.I am your hostess Riley.Today we have a alien visiting our planet.I am here at the capital building to get the first interview with the End!" said Riley." The End is here?Father planned the invasion for next week!" said Violet." Your father?" said the five watching.

John was working on a suit to give him the ability to fight aliens." So who is your father?What does he do for the End?" said John.Riley then said," I am here talking with Ender,the King of the End."." He is Ender." said Violet " I thought that princess thing was just a nickname but you really are a princess." said Ike." So are you engaged?" said Ted." Nope.I always refused my father's orders since I was a little girl." said Violet." So Ender?What are you doing on here on Earth?" said Riley." I am here to get my daughter back from Amazing and his friends and also take over the world!Now!" said Ender.

The TV went blurred as I turned it off." Guess we are off to fight." I said." Are you insane Max?I mean it is us eight vs an entire kingdom." said Alice." We can handled them.How far do we have to go to get to the capital?" said Barry.

I stood there as the ship landed.I then grab my blasters and I said," Here is what we are going to do.Amazing, Monster, and Big Bang will be handled crowd control.Aqua, Inferno, and Robot will be destroying the shipsMe and Venus will be handled Ender and make him stop this plus save the people inside the building."." Yes sir." said the 6.

They ran out and Robot, Inferno, and Aqua ran toward the ships as Amazing, Big Bang, and Monster were destroying the End's army.

Violet stood next to me and she said,"Why did you pick instead of the others?"." I want to help you defeat your father and saved the Earth from the End." I said.I then said," Lets go save the earth from your father."." Right." said Violet.

I was with Violet inside the main building which was big.I was shooting down guards with Blast which can be set to different weapon types." Are we almost to my father yet Max?" said Violet.She then made a pink bow which was make her former followers sleep like babies."Almost there." I said.

We were in front of a big room." Ready Max?" said Violet." Hell yeah." I said.We opened the door.I then saw the President along with Riley.They were tied up.I walked toward them as the President said," Get back kid.".

I then felt a giant tentacle around my stomach." Eagle!Put him down now Otto!" said Violet.I then saw a alien with an octopus arm." That isn't going to happen Violet.Your father told me not to do that and if I do this,we will be married after this invasion is over." said Otto." No way!I am not going to married you." said Violet.

"But you will die!" said Otto." What is this Octopus talking about?" I said." She didn't tell you.Her race die at the age of 16 which is tomorrow by the way.If she get married before then,she lives.So will you married me?" said Otto." No way.I would rather marry a dead horse than you.Now let him down!" said Violet.

She then made a hammer and she smacked Otto toward the window.I was on the floor near Riley." Who are you guys?" said Riley." Tell you later.Now get out of here." I said.I then freed the two as they ran off.I then grab Blast and I said," Time for you to face the wrath of Blast!Air Explosion!".

A giant burst of air exploded in front of Otto and he then exploded." Is it true about your death?" I said." Yeah.I wasn't going to tell you because I had fallen for you." said Violet." Really?I am not even the most popular guy in my town." I said." Girls don't always like popular guys.Sometimes we like the cool loner." said Violet.

She then kissed me as an explosion went off." Maybe we should go saved the people inside the building." I said." Right." said Violet.We ran off.

Inferno P.O.V
I was watching the door while Johnny was doing some science stuff.Alice went off to go get rid of the End's fleet's fuel so they couldn't run away.

"So Johnny?Did you know what HOPE was doing to us?" I said." Sorta of.I didn't know what Mickey was doing to you guys.He promised me that he was going to help America beat our enemied which we have a lot of.I really blame the President.." said Robot." That guy is a asshole and a big liar." I said." I didn't know that .I feel really bad about it.So who is this Francine girl?I heard about her from Mickey.Mickey seems pretty interesting about her." said Robot.

" She was a seven year old girl who was taken by HOPE when she was only a few months old.Me, Alice, and Tim were like family to her and they did the most harmful stuff on her.She had the power of the Arctic inside her according to the scientists.I worry about her a lot so when she went missing after that thing with the End yesterday,I want to find Ender and burn him alive." I said." It makes sense.I get one shot at him.Deal?" said Robot." Hell to the yeah." I said.

Robot looked at me as I said," We don't get many things from the outside.So what do you think Alice is doing right now?"." Who knows?I better get back to work and you keep your eye on the door." said Robot.I then looked out the door and I saw the End's troopers coming toward us with great speed." Sometimes.You miss the camp." I said.

Aqua P.O.V
I was in the engine room while John and Ike were handing the End.I was send to destroy their fuel for the ships so that they can't escape us.I then saw a man standing there.

He was a freak of nature.His right arm was made of leaves and twigs, his left arm rocks and lava, his right leg was made of water, his left leg made of wind, his torso pure lighting, and his head made of pure diamonds." What the hell is that?" I said.

He then looked at me and he said,"The name is Planet.I can control the energy of the Earth.".He then fired twigs and leaves at me while I blocked it with water." So you control the many forms of water?You will be easy for me to kill.Lighting Strike!" said Planet.

He fired a giant lighting bolt at me.I then fell to the ground in pain." You suck as a hero maybe you should go back to your lab." said Planet.I then said," Hell No.Polar Typhoon!".I then made a giant water bubble around Planet and then I froze the bubble.

I then kicked the ball into the oil drums which made it exploded.I then stood up and I ran toward the control room.

I saw Ike burning End troops and John was blasting them with rockets." Aqua! What did you just do?I just heard an explosion." said John." I knocked the guard into their fuel." I said." Same old Aqua.Lets get out of here." said Ike.

He then turned into a rocket." Since when could you do that?" I said." I asked Johnny to make my suit able to change into forms of planes.It is pretty freaking sweet." said Ike.

I hopped on along with John who said," Get along little doggy!".I then looked at him and he said," I always wanted to do that.".I sighed as Ike flew off.

Amazing P.O.V
I was holding an alien in between my armpit while I was blasting lighting at a group of water aliens." This is way too easy." I said.I saw Ted aka Monster clawing, biting, and punching everything that moves." You think this is easy Amazing?This is like trying to get fleas out of my fur." said Ted." Maybe you should learn how to use your powers." I said.

He then threw a grunt toward me." Just shut up kid." said Ted.He then smashed into a wall." Smooth." I said." That wasn't me.It was probably that thing." said Ted.I then saw a women wearing all purple.

" You must be Amazing.You must be amazing in the bedroom.My name is Mind.I am one of the smartest minds in the End." said Mind." Are you amazing in the bedroom?" said Ted."I don't want to talk about it in front of you." I said."Oh well.Time for you to die." said Mind.

She picked me up with her brain and she threw me into a tree at a great speed.I then grab the tree trunk and I threw it toward him." Here is a little something from me.Amazing Fist!" I said.

I then punched her into the ground and then I fired lighting at her.She stood up as Ted slammed her.He then grab her and he punched her into the pile of aliens." Let see.I got 1000 and you only got 900.Guess I am going to win." said Ted." That it is so unfair.I mean you stole my kills." I said." You are going to lose Amazing with at that moaning." said Ted." You are going down Bigfoot." I said.We ran toward the Aliens.

Big Bang P.O.V
I was watching the Guild fighting.I saw Ted and Alex destroying the grunts, Ike, Alice, and John destroying the space ships that were in the air, and Max and Violet saving the president.I then sat on a building watching the kids fight for their planet." So you returned Barry." said a voice.

I then saw the End's best warrior.He was very strong.His name was Nick.He was once Maxine's wife but he was taken by the End many years ago and he was convert into an amazing warrior." What do you want Nick?If it is a fight you won't get one." I said." I wasn't going to ask for one.I was going to take it.Dragon Fist!" said Nick.

His fist landed into my jaw and it knocked me into the ground.I then cleared the dust off my costume and I saw Nick with his fist glowing bright green." Did you get stronger?I remember you being a giant weakling."I said.

I then kicked him into the wall.I then walked toward him and I said," You are just as weak as I remember so eat this.Big Bang Blast!".I then made the wall crumbled around him.I then made some oil to trapped him into the ground.I stood there and I said," That was easy.I better get back to Mural.I got to do something.".I then flew toward the west.

I then landed in front of my grandson's house.I walked up toward my grandson's home.He was seven years old and he had my black hair.I then glowed and I said," Here is my immense power son.".I walked outside and I flew back toward DC.

Sheriff Eagle P.O.V
I was walking with Violet toward the jail cells.Why does the White House have a jail cell?This is a question I will be asking the President later about it.

I was keep an eye on Violet who was opening the jail cell with a key that she stole off a alien who had a weird name which was very hard to say."So about that death thing?" I said." You are still asking me about that.It is a weird custom in the empire.I will tell you about it later." said Violet." I care about you Venus.I don't want you to die." I said.

She then smiled as she opened the door." Lets go show you to my father.I know that he is in the throne room of America." said Violet.I followed her to the main room of the President.

I then opened the door to the Oval Office.I saw a man sitting in the chair.He had green hair and look extreme buff." Hello daughter.This must be your boyfriend.I am the king of the Empire also known as Ender." said Ender." The name is Sheriff Eagle." I said." I know you.I will never give you my daughter.So time for you to die! Black Hole punch!" said Ender.

He then punched me up into the air." Dad!Let him down!Hammer!" said Violet.She then made a pink hammer and then he flew out the window.

I was then on the ground and I said," Your father had a lot anger issues.Thanks Violet.I owe you one."." How about a date?" said Violet." Okay sure but don't expect much from the date." I said.She jumped out the open window as I said,"Lets go check on dear old pop."

I saw him killing Ike." Ike!Blast Candy Cane Blast and Boom Turkey Boom!" I said.I then fired a giant turkey and many little candy canes out of my guns." Seriously?!That is a weird weapon." said Ender.

I then shrugged as the candy canes were in his body.It freed Ike and he blasted a giant fireball at him.The candy canes then melted into his skin and he yelled in pain." The sugar is so freaking minty!" said Ender." Yeah.We on Earth can make some minty candy canes.Time for some missiles, lasers, and bullets!" said Robot.

He then fired some explosives at him who screamed in pain." Salt Water!" said Aqua.She then poured salt water into his veins.Monster then clawed him and Amazing punched him.

I then said," Give up right now Ender.You lost.Now give up and go back to your planet."." Why should I?I mean you have the only daughter that I have Violet." said Ender." I never like you father.I mean we have always a strained relationship and after you sent your men on me, my friends, and my boyfriend.So go back to your girls." said Violet.She then walked off as Ike said," Fireball.".

He then ran toward his ship as I said," So who this boyfriend guy?"." You genius." said Amazing." Oh."I said.Ike then sighed and he said," So what is our team name?"." The Guild." said Barry." Why?" said John." It is going to be very popular in the future." said Barry." So can you see the future Big Bang?" said Aqua." Yes I can.This Team will gain and lose members.Goodbye my friends.I shall see you all in 10 years." said Barry.

He was then gone." Where did he go?" said Alex." Who knows?Lets go show the earth the power of the Guild." said Ike.

He walked with Ted and Aqua as John said," These kids."." Yeah but Ted is older than us." said Alex." Sometimes Amazing.You really impress me with your stupidity." said John." What is that supposed to mean exactly?" said Alex." Oh nothing." said John.

He then flew off as Amazing followed him.I then looked at Violet and she said," So when is our date?"." I don't know but it will be amazing." I said.She ran off as I saw Ender.He was standing there.

I walked toward him and I said," I thought you left."." I will never my daughter date a scum like you." said Ender." You don't control her.She has a free will."I said.He punched me into the White House.I felt my left arm broken." Your arm broken boy?!Time for you to die so I can take my daughter back to the End.So time for you to die for real." said Ender.

I then closed my eyes.I saw Ender fly up into space.I saw Violet." Dad!What are you still doing here?" said Violet." I want you back.You are going to die soon unless you come with me." said Ender." I already found a boyfriend and you are killing him. So time for you to leave." said Violet." Fine but when this boy betrays you.You can always come back to dear old dad." said Ender." I will never come back to you." said Violet.

He was then gone as Violet helped me up from the wreckage." Thanks for the assist Violet.I owe you one again." I said.She then said," So can I go to school?I want to learn more about Earth's culture."." Sure we just need to tell John about it." I said.We walked toward Robot who was with the President.

Narrator P.O.V
The Guild was born after that fight at the White House.The Guild became instant celebrities after that.John became one of the leading forces against HOPE mistreatment of humans with powers, Alex became a more wiser hero, Ted learn more about his powers, Ike and Aqua love being on TV and movies, and Max and Violet learning more about each other.They went on dates, they went to the same school, and Max proposed to Violet four years later on New Year Day.

The Guild grew stronger every year.In 2005,Warp Drive, America, and Wizard joined.In 2006 Mind ,Spinner, and Weather joined.In 2007 the son of Wizard Warlock and X.In 2009 Chill joined the Guild.In 2010 Alien, Weapon, Nuke, and Micro joined.

The Guild helped stop Reptile's influence in the American Public after the Presidential Election in 2008.Reptile used a Rattlesnake to hypnosis one of the Presidential Candidate to kill many humans.Robot stopped Crock who then was placed into a jail.He got the Medal of Honor and he was next in line for President.

On October 21 2013, Max was on the roof of Amazing tower now called Guild HQ.He was looking down at the usual crowd of people outside the tower." You feeling all right Max?" said a voice.

He then saw his wife Violet." Oh nothing.I'm thinking about Francine." said Max."It was been 9 years since the Invasion hasn't it." said Violet."Yeah.I still remember that date we had.I was so nervous back then." said Max." But you were so cute about it.I mean the guys that I knew were way too cocky." said Violet."So what is your dad doing?" said Max.

"Why do you ask?" said Violet." I heard something from Carl.He was on the mission with Weapon, Weather, and Nuke.He then heard something on the way back about Ender." said Max." What did he say?" said Violet." Something about him having a son.Is that true?" said Max." I did have a younger brother but he was the complete opposite of his father.He then turned 16 on Thanksgiving." said Violet." So do you think that Ender told him about me?So he then became a warrior to come kill me." said Max." Makes sense.So I need to tell you something." said Violet." What?" said Max.

I'm pregnant." said Violet." That is awesome Violet!" said Max." So where are we going to stay? I mean I am not letting John examine my baby." said Violet."I have a place but you might not like it." said Max." Where is it?" said Violet." I will tell you later.I first need to make a call to a friend." said Max.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment