Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Powerful Power part 4 The rescue

Bob was standing in the hallway with with his son and his soon to be wife." Okay you two need to change this place up to let people know that Miley is my cousin and Ace is the soon to be husband."said Bob." Why can't I be the cousin?" said Ace." Sorry Honey but you know your father right?" said Miley." Okay.Alter time and space." said Ace. There was a flash of light and now Ace was the new husband to Bob's cousin Miley." Okay so where do we crash?" said Miley." You two might know where my favorite place is right. Well hang out there until the end of the day or I call you or something like that." said Bob." Got it Dad." said the two.

They teleported away and Bob was all alone." This is going to be eventful." said Bob. Bob start to walk to class when the fire alarm went off." That is weird?I didn't pull the alarm." thought Bob. Bob then got trampled by kids running out of the building." Ow!!!!!"said Bob. Bob then was lifted up by Stella and Brendan." Bob!Where were you?!" said Brendan." Uh Mexico." said Bob." Bob.You are such a terrible liar. Now what is the problem?" said Stella." Um I don't know." said Bob.

Then a fire being appeared." Omg.It is Flare from the Evil Seven." said Stella." I wonder who it is looking for?And why is it here?" said Brendan. It ran up and grab Stella and Brendan." Let them go right now." said Bob. Flare burned him and carrying him along but he was dragging him but Flare didn't see that Bob had shrink down and hid himself on the clone." That was so close." said Bob.

Then Flare teleported to the secret lab in Brazil." Are these the three close to Power?" said Zeus." Yeah it is Zeus but I sense that Power inside this room." said Dr.Brain." What did you to do to Bob?!" said Stella." A headstrong lass. Lock her up with the carcass of the boy." said X. Flare nodded and was carrying Bob and Stella off somewhere but Brendan was left all alone." What do you want with me?" said Brendan." I see that your father never told you. What a shame." said X." About wait?" said Brendan." You are a super like me and your friend Bob." said X." What are you talking about? Bob can't be a super hero!He isn't smart enough." said Brendan." Come with us and you will figure it out soon." said Dr.Brain. Dr.Brain carried Brendan to the lab.

Meanwhile in the jail cell,Bob's lifeless clone was thrown against the wall." Bob!!" said Stella. Then a flash of light appeared and Bob appeared okay." How did you do that?" said Stella." He is the hero Power." said a voice." Who is that?" said Bob. Bob then was looking at the superhero Monster." It is Monster of the guild." said Stella." Yes I am but what is our only hope doing in here?" said Monster." Can't you break out of the jail cell?I mean you are really strong" said Bob." No that dam Zeus lock me in a Skeleton cell." said Monster." Here let me try something." said Bob. Bob then transform into a magic key and unlocked the cell." Thanks Kid but how do we get out of here?" said Monster." You could break the wall with your strength and something." said Stella."Got ya lass." said Monster.Monster morphed into a angry bull and then broke the wall." So Bob? Are you Power?" said Stella." Yeah but I was going tell you today after what has happen while I was gone and all." said Bob." Hey kid.Morph into Power and break out Robot Man,Spinner,and Mystic for me." said Monster." Got ya Monster." said Bob. Bob transformed into Power and made a cannon arm and blew up the wall into pieces." That is so cool but can I help?" said Stella."Well that might be hard but we can see what we can do." said a voice. It was Mystic." Wow you look cute in person Power." said Mystic." Thanks Mystic but let save Spinner and Robot Man already." said Power.

Then the guards came." You two go get Robot Man and Spinner. I will hand them." said Power." Okay Bob.I trust you." said Stella. The two girls ran off." Okay I could use some practice as well." said Power. Power fired fire at them and then he froze them in solid ice." Too easy I inquire." said Power. Then the ice husk were moved by Psychic power." Um hi." said Power.

Meanwhile outside Spinner's cell,"So Stella are you dating Power?" said Mystic."No but why do you ask?" said Stella." I want to date him because we are both supers and we could get some more fame as a couple." said Mystic. She then broke the wall with a bomb spell. Out came Spinner." Finally I am free. That place need to be cleaned up." said Spinner." What happen to RM?" said Stella." You must be Stella." said Spinner." Yes Lady Spinner." said Stella." Just call me Ellie okay." said Spinner." Yes Ellie but how do you know me?" said Stella." A reason that my maybe Boyfriend will explain to you." said Ellie. She then broke the wall and saw Robot Man in Pieces." John!" said Spinner." Ah Ellie. It good to see you before I died." said RM." What are you talking about John." said Ellie." I am losing power but I need to tell Stella something." said RM." Yes Robot Man?" said Stella." Lunar." said RM.Then Stella started to float in the air then glowed.

Meanwhile,Power was fighting the villain know as Princess." Listen Princess. We can't date so leave me alone!" said Power. He made a ice barrier." This might be tough. Now let go find Monster and Stella." said Power. Power was running and he saw powerful magic. He ran toward that and saw Wizard,Monster,and Mind." Hey kid." said Monster." I guess this is that prodigy child that John keep talking about right Power?" said Wizard." Yep I guess that is me but where is the rest of the team?" said Power." With Stella and the dying Robot Man." said Mind. "Dying!" said the four.

They ran like really fast and made it to the dying Robot Man with Spinner by his side, Mystic crying, and Stella in a super suit." Stella what happened?" said Power." Bob I am a superhero like you so I have a chance to date you because I like you a lot." said Stella.

"That is so cute but not enough. Did you two lovebirds forgot about the third wheel Brendan?!" said Brendan. Brendan was standing with the evil seven without X." Where is X?" said Wizard." Sorry Whiz but he can't be seen right now." said Zeus." It is Wizard." sad Wizard."Stella honey but Power is mine okay?" said Princess." No mine." said Mystic."Don't I get a say in this?" said Power." No!" yelled the three." We will heal Robot Man if you have a fight with us." said the tech part." Do it you son of bitch." said Robot Man.

The tech healed RM and RM fired his cannon at Tech and he broke in half." Time to kill some sons of bitches." said RM. Dr.Brain and Mind was mind fighting in the sky,Zeus was throwing lighting bots,Skeleton army,and godly like stuff but Wizard made fire bolts to counter the lighting and other stuff to counter Zeus's stuff,The elements were shooting their element blast but RM was blocking with the stronger element,Princess was punching through Mystic's magic constricts,Spinner was running and punch Sheriff Eagle,Monster was shooting nuclear blast at Destruction but also some nuclear blasts at Monster, and outside Brendan vs Stella and Bob." Die Bob with the power of the chemical table." said Brendan." Why is Brendan acting up? Is he usually like this?" said Stella." The evil Seven or the Fire bolts tamper with his mind." said Power." Why do I have super powers thank to a dying Robot?" said Stella." I don't know how but after we knock out Brendan. I will ask RM after this okay." said Power. Power then made a wall to block Brendan." Do you really that is going to work?" said Stella." I don't know the chemical formulas for stuff but that was the only thing I got.So Stella after this can me and you could go out?" said Power." As friends." said Stella." Yeah I know.Now stand back Stella." said Power. The wall was melted down and Brendan was a monster of chemicals." Brendan just calm down and we will heal you." said Stella." Shut up Stella. The Fire Bolts are the best and eat the strongest element jail cell." said Brendan. " Stella I have to knock him out." said Power." Okay but go easy on him." said Stella."With pleasure." said Power. Power then made a big hammer." Stand back and lets bring on the villains." said Power. Brendan then flew across Brazil into the ocean." That was a little too much Bob." said Stella." Sorry but after he lock you in the cell. I had to bring the hammer. Now stand back because I think this might just work." said Power.

Meanwhile the guild was stand over the evil 7 or 6 while RM was cuffing the villains." Should we go help Power and Stella with the Element guy?" said Spinner." Mind,Monster,and I will go find where Brendan is and the rest will steal the lab's info." said RM."Got ya Robot." said Wizard.

The three went to the giant hole and saw Power with a tank blowing up the jail cell." How drunk are you?! " said Wizard." I know that a tank felted right because I could have made a nuke." said Power."You are an idiot. Mystic free Stella with magic so that she can slap him." said Spinner."Thanks for this Spinner."said Power. Mystic teleported out Stella who then slap Power."The pain. It hurts so much." said Power."So why do you have super powers and can I hit Power with it?" said Stella."I can hear you know Stella." said Power."You are the granddaughter of the famous hero of Space Man and you gained his powers." said Robot Man.

The five looked up and saw Mind holding up the monster part of Brendan and Monster was hold the blanket Brendan."Can some one please get Brendan some clothes?" said Monster."I got it but first Bob and Stella. We need to talk right now at the most fancy place in the world." said Spinner."Mardi Gras." said Power and Wiz."You two are idiots. We are sending you to our resort in CA." said Spinner."Let's go see Goofy but I need to tell you something." said Power."What is it now Bob?" said Stella."Well you see my son from the future and his fiancé are come here from the future after I save the world from my evil Daughter and they are getting married and they are living in my favorite place. Any questions?" said Power."Your son!" said the group.
Next Time on Power,Stella meets Bob's son. How do they react? Next part will also invo've The guild and a big surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment