Sunday, January 27, 2013

Powerful Power part 16 Dr Universe's Evil plan and The power Guild disbanding

Power woke up and saw the whole guild plus Carly in chains but he was in stronger chains." Power.You are awake." said Dr.Universe." Doctor Universe!What do you want with us?!" said Power. Then Ryan and Feral woke up and they saw Power." You three are awake now. Good I can now tell you my plan." said Dr.U.

Dr.Universe grab the three awaken Heroes and then carry them off." You see. I am Sam Masterson aka Doctor Universe. I was blessed with God's gift to help the universe in any way to protect it. I met the woman you guys know as Evelyn Masterson my ex-wife.It was a big mistake on my part. I left her after our son went to the army. I went on a psychical journey and my powers told me about you and your super friends. So I hired the Evil 8 to capture the 10 of you and I save the universe." said Sam." What does our capture have to do with the universe?" said Ryan." I will let you keep your powers and memory but the other 8 will lose theirs memories." said Sam." Yeah.That won't be happening." said Feral.

Feral broke out and then slashed Dr.Universe." You animal!" said Dr.Universe. He pushed Feral into a wall." Blake!" said Power." You see. He was trying to stop change but I can keep him under control but your friends can as well." said Dr.Sam. Then Nuke and Power Queen held back Feral." You can't stop change Bob and I control your friend's will now." said Sam. Power ten made a key and free himself." You escaped. I see your heroics is proven correctly though the universe. Now fear the worst things in human history past,present,and future." said Dr.Universe. He summons T-Rex,dinosaurs,pirates,orcs,Skeleton,evil robots,giants,and snow dogs." This will be fun after all. Fighting dinosaur is always fun." said Power.

The beasts ran at Power who then jump over them all and grab one of the T-Rex."Hi Ho Sliver mane." said Power. Power grab the T-Rex and droves him into the dinosaurs and then he froze them." Time to chill out." said Power. Everyone sigh." What?" said Power." That was lame even for you and you still haven't free us." said Feral and Ryan."Sorry. Here catch! said Power. He threw up the key to Ryan and he freed himself and then transformed Mighty." Ready to start." said Mighty." Free Feral and you two stop Dr.Universe." said Power." What are you going too?" said Mighty." Fight the guild and these monster." said Power.

Mighty flew down and then punch Nuke and he flick PQ into a wall." Thanks but what about Power?" said Feral." Let's go stop Dr.Universe and Bob got this." said Mighty. The two ran off as Power started to fight the killer robots." This is too much fun." said Power.

Dr.Universe then started up the machine to change the universe but it will take 10 minutes to warm up. So he teleported back Feral and Mighty back to Power;s location." You three have become quite troublesome and since your former cages didn't work earlier. I will trap each off you in your weakness." said Dr.Universe.

Dr.Universe made a blob of super-super-super glue for Feral ,a strange substance for Mighty,and a powerful like Power stuff." Why I can't break out?! said Power." You are trap in your weakness. I know what it is. It is called P. It drains your strength very quickly but you will gain it back soon." said Sam. Power then revert back to Bob and he started to sweat." You all right?" said Mighty." No Ryan. It feel like I am about to die so with the last of my strength.I am going to free the rest of the team." said Bob.

Bob fired a blast of light and the guild was free plus Carly." Where are we?" said Carly." Hey isn't that Feral,Mighty,and a dying looking Bob?!" said Brendan." A dying Bob!" said Stella. Stella ran up to the group of three and she try to free Bob." Stella stop! Only Dr.Universe can free me." said Bob." Who is Doctor. Universe?" said Stella." A evil man who wants to change the universe and he is also Sam Masterson." said Warp." Yeah. Now free Mighty and Feral from their prison,then wake up Nuke and PQ, plus keep Kathy away from me,and then go stop Dr.Universe." said Bob.

In about 2 minutes, the group was standing around Bob." Okay Nuke,Warp,Magic,Element,Power Queen, and Ms.Spectacular will go destroy the machine. Lunar,Mighty,Carly,and Feral stay here. This is a final command from me.Now go!" said Bob. They left the four." Bob.Why didn't we go with them?" said Feral." Sam needs to think we are still lock up and you guys are free. I am still trapped and I will die soon but I want to stop Dr.Universe." said Bob." You won't die Bob.I promise." said Stella.

In the room of the machine, Sam look at the clock." Good only 1 minute left." said Sam. Then the guild members appeared and fired the most powerful blast ever. It was aimed at Dr.Universe who then blocked it." The machine is finish. It begins." said Dr.Sam. Then there was a big blast of light and the world glowed.

The light was gone as soon as it came. Bob woke up and felt better. He stood up and stretched and saw he was back at the mansion." What just happened?!" said Bob. He got up and he went looking around the house at light speed. He started to breath very quickly." What happened to Earth?" said Bob.

Bob went outside and  he saw the town look different." Creepy." said Bob. Bob heard moans. He followed the sounds and saw a bruised up Omega Girl,Feral,Mighty,Shake,and a female looking like Morph." I better get them to the medical bay and I found it near the power computer." said Bob. Bob made some people to carry the group inside to the medical bay.

As the group started to healed,Bob was checking the computer."Okay so that girl is Morph but a female for some reason. I better ask them when they wake up." said Bob.

After a couple of minutes, the five of them woke up." Morning sunshines." said Bob." Bob!Where are we?!" said Mighty." In the mansion's medical bank. Who knew?" said Bob." I did but where is the rest of the guild?!" said Feral." Yeah Bob. Where is the Ultra Guild?!And who is this chick." said OG." It is me Morph,Diane." said Morph." Yeah.You look like a girl dude." said Bob." Bob.Your eyes are red and your hair is gray." said Mighty. Bob look in a mirror and he saw that." I look kinda cool actually." said Bob." Yeah you do." said Feral." Okay. So what happened to our teams?" said Diane." The world change badly like badly." said Bob.

Next time,Bob tell the group what happened. What did Dr.Universe do the universe as we know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment