Monday, January 21, 2013

Powerful Power part 13 the power guild new team first day at school

This is a school part.The next part will be an epic part

After the act was destroy by Bob,superheroes who were working for Evelyn were set free to serve their country or save their towns. The guild was disbanded after Mystic was arranged to married the prince. Wizard and Mystic move back to the magic world. Robot Man and Spinner went on a date and they fell in love. Mind and Monster went to go teach the superhuman community and Mind erase the haters of Bob so Bob and the power guild(Bob,Stella,Brendan,Kathy,Ryan,Ash,May,and Gwen) can go to the high school without any hate.Now to the story.

Bob was relaxing in the power guild new headquarters. Bob was then lifted up by psychic powers." Kathy! You should put me down now! I am very tired." said Bob." Sorry Bob. Stella told me too after all today is our first day of the second semester." said Kathy." Yeah.I forgot that we left only a few days left." said Bob.

Bob was then dropped onto the floor and he saw Stella looking for him,Brendan was eating,Gwen was watching TV,and Ryan was on the video phone. After the government,Bob and Stella are starting to date." Bob. You look good." said Stella." Where is Ryan doing?" said Bob." Calling the Ultra guild to say hello. Why didn't Shake stay here again?" said Brendan." She want to do something amazing.Her words not mine." said Ryan." Let's get to school all ready." said Stella. Stella then went outside." Where is Ash and May?" said Bob." They left early to beat the crowd." said Gwen. Stella tapped her foot very angry." I better go talk to her." said Bob.

Bob went over to her." Are you alright Stella?" said Bob." Yeah.Do you really think you aren't hated there any more?" said Stella." I can handled them. Is this about us being an item?" said Bob."Yes." said Stella." Um Stella.The bus just left and so did the rest of our team." said Bob." Can you teleport us there?" said Stella." Yeah lets go." said Bob.

Bob and Stella went at the school." We made it on time for once." said Stella." Bob.You are finally here." said Ash." Yeah we had to teleport here because someone made us late." said Bob." It is so cool because me and May are in 7 classes together.That it is so cool." said Ash." Did you get our schedules?" said Stella. "Yep ." said Ash. Ash handed the two their schedule." What did you get Stella?" said Bob." Here lets me see." said Stella. Stella took it as the bus came into the parking lot and Ash gave the rest of the team their schedule." We got the same schedule very strange. Must be Mind or Mystic." said Stella." You would be totally jealous if we weren't in every class." said Bob." No I wouldn't ." said Stella." Don't lie to me and I can read you like a book." said Bob.

Then the superhuman scanner went off." Looks like there is a villain robbing the bank. Tell the teacher that I be later." said Bob. Bob then ran off but he gave Stella a hug and he ran off and transformed into Power.

Power then flew off to the bank. The person robbing it look like a skater." Stop right there villain!" said Power." Time to get out of here." said the skater. The skater skated off and then Power froze the ground and then he cuffed him." Next time don't steal in the town where I live." said Power. He flew off as the skater was place in a cell." The plan went perfect master." thought the skater." Good Sam." said the King." You thought you were done with us but the Fire Bolts won't stop." said The King.

Power then transformed back into Bob and he ran inside but he missed first period. Bob then went to his next class and he sat down next to Stella." Sorry I miss first hour again." said Bob." Yeah. So are you dating some one here?" said Stella." No. I don't think I am.I am dating you." said Bob." Perfect." said Stella.

Everyone in the class look at Bob with angry eyes which could kill him if given the chance." What did I do this time?" said Bob." You are dating the cutest girl aka me." said Stella. " Did Kathy or any of the powerful women do something?" said Bob." No. I just am that cute." said Stella." Have you see Mighty or any one else?" said Bob." No I saw Gwen's schedule and she is in the next class with us." said Stella. " That is awesome." said Bob." Do you like her or something?" said Stella." No.I wouldn't have a chance because she likes Brendan." said Bob." Does Brendan know that?" said Stella." He is a dense as a rock and pun very much intended." said Bob." Just like you." said Stella.

Then Mighty appeared." Bob and Stella.This is so sweet that we are all in second period English together." said Mighty." Ryan calm down." said Bob." Sorry I was just in gym a few moments ago and I knocked out their lead thrower." said Ryan." Mr.Ryan. If you will please sit down while we wait for the last student." said the teacher.

Then Ryan sat next to Bob and Stella." So who did you think the last student is ?" said Ryan." A girl." said the teacher. The door opened and everyone looked at the door. It was a beautiful girl who looked at Ryan." May I sit next to him?" said the girl." Yes.Ms.Martin. Everyone this is one of the many transfer students Ms. Carly Martin." said the teacher. Carly sat next to Ryan." Hi Ryan. Remember me?" said Carly." Nope.I don't think so." said Ryan." Take your time Ryan. You will remember me soon or later." said Carly." Attention class. Welcome to the second semester of English. Here is your first assignment." said the teacher.

After a hour or two, Bob was walking to class." I can't believe that I am stuck wait for her." said Bob." Bob wait up." said Stella. Stella ran after Bob." Thanks Bob." said Stella." You are very much welcome. Wasn't the English thing totally easy?" said Bob." No.It was for you at least but me and Carly were struggling through it but Ryan was so very lost." said Stella." Yeah.I am thinking that Ryan doesn't know how to read." said Bob." I can told read." said Ryan." Ryan.We all know that you can read." said Stella." Yeah.You can read English so what we do have next?" said Bob." We got social studies class." said Stella." I got this in the bag." said Bob and Ryan.

Then the power guild scanner went off." It look like an omega level human." said Bob."who is off right now?" said Stella." Well Kathy and Brendan are so they can handled it." said Bob." Yeah I want to beat Bob at something." said Ryan." Bring on pal. I tell my clone to get the threat." said Bob. They walk to class as Element aka Brendan and Kathy aka Power Queen flew off.

After the class,Bob,Stella,Ryan,and Gwen were walking." So I can't believe that Ryan is good at social studies." said Gwen." Bob is terrible at it." said Stella." Yeah I thought you would be great at this. Don't you have like a super brain?" said Gwen." I don't really applied myself." said Bob." Yeah.Well I am off to Spanish." said Ryan." Do you think that Brendan will be there?" said Gwen." Maybe." said Bob.

Then Brendan and Kathy appeared." This guy was tough even Kathy had some trouble." said Brendan." I went easy on him." said Kathy." Right. So Brendan where are you off to next?" said Gwen." I got Spanish next." said Brendan." I do too." said Gwen." You want to walk to class together." said Brendan." Okay." said Gwen.

The two walked to class." Adorable." said the girls." Women." said the guys." I got to get to Spanish." said Ryan." I got another off as well." said Kathy. They walked off." How smart is?" said Stella." She is the opposite of me in every way and she actually applies herself." said Bob." We got gym." said Stella." I will win at dodgeball." said Bob. They walk to the gym.

 But a guy was watching them." King. My reach say the power guild is new but untrained so sent the Captain in to handled them." said the guy." Good job Watcher. Go spy them for the next mission." said King. King was walking and then he broke a table." Sent Captain to fight the guild and then sent Ultimate Guild a little present." said King.Then King grab a bottle of wine and drank it whole.

Next time,The power guild fight the captain. Will the team stay or disband?

No comments:

Post a Comment