Friday, January 4, 2013

Powerful Power part 5 The family reunion

Bob was getting stares from both Stella and Donna." Okay so I brought my son from the future and his fiancé but please don't hate me for it." said Bob. Bob,Donna/Mystic,Stella,and Monster were in a jet to the spot because the others were working at the Fire Bolts lab." Bob.I can't believe you do that." said Donna." Yeah.We finally agree on something for once.I still can't believe you brought your son here from the future." said Stella."Easy ladies. Bob had to deal with something called love and obligation." said Monster. Stella and Donna walked off." Thanks for the help Monster with the women." said Bob." Hey kid call me Scampers. So why did you bring your kid from the future?" said Monster." You know sometimes you got to follow your gut." said Bob." I fought off a bear/shark once to protect my girl Z so I understand complete." said Monster." Don't tell RM and Wizard. You are my favorite hero on the team." said Bob." Thanks by the way, where is your favorite place?" said Monster." The place where me,Stella,and Brendan meet for the first time.Brendan is with RM,Mind,and Wizard.Will he be okay?" said Bob." That is so cool Bob because that is the best place for a hideout.Brendan will be fine just some memory loss is all" said Monster.

As the plane flew into Colorado,Ace and Miley were making out." I can't believe a school is where your father met his girlfriend and wife ." said Miley." Does Bob know that you are the daughter of Brendan right?" said Ace." Blake you know that your mother and my mother are in love with Bob right at this point in time." said Miley."Yeah I am still lost why we learned about that in high school." said Ace." You know that our teacher was in love with Power as a girl." said Miley." Yeah that was so awkward being his son." said Ace." I know that she was hitting on you and if didn't I kiss you in front of her.Who knows what would have happened?" said Miley." Yeah and so many guys beat the crap of me for days because I was the smart guy and you were the hot cheerleader and my best friend since we were babies." said Ace.

The two heard a jet landing." You ready Ace?" said Miley."Yeah Miley." said Ace. Outside,Monster was walking out of the jet and then barfed." He has airsickness?" said Stella."That is bad for him but he will get use to over time." said Donna. The two girls started to talk as Bob made a barf bag for Monster." It is okay pal.Just barf into the bag" said Bob. Bob carry Monster inside the old school. He made a couch and laid Monster down." Bob.You came back here with a monster and two girls.So cool." said Ace.The two girls saw an older version of Bob."Who is he Bob?" said Donna."My son Ace or Blake." said Bob." You two look amazing so where did you two shop?" said Ace."Oh nothing special." said Stella. The two girls started to talk to him as Bob talked to him." How did you know this would work?" whisper Bob." Mom told this would work and she is changing." whispers Ace.

Then Miley walk in." Are you the fiancé?" said Stella." Yeah.My name is Miley." said Miley." You look amazing." said Donna." Uh can I talk to in private?" said Bob." Sure Father in law." said Miley. Bob grab Miley and leaving Ace alone with the girls." Yes Bob. Am I doing something wrong?" said Miley." God no. You are doing great but Ace. Did my wife tell him to do that?" said Bob." Yeah.She and my mom told him to. He has been love and respect by adults and he was forced by me in college to take a female study course while we dated.So what happened today?" said Miley." So today,Brendan was a elemental beast,Stella just got powers,and I think she hates me for the lies because I never lied to her ever." said Bob." Bob you are the great father in the future and you got this wonderful daughter in law.Be happy." said Miley. Miley went over to the three and join in the conversation.

In a few hours,RM,Mind,Wizard,and Spinner parked the ship and went inside the school and Wizard said,"So where is the booze?" "Dad we came here to discuss something with Bob's family." said Donna." What is it RM? You can tell me here." said Bob." I know where your family is.Your mom and dad." said RM.

In the cafeteria,Wizard and Monster were in a drinking contest with Spinner,Mystic,and Mind cheering them but RM,Bob,Stella,Ace,and Miley were talking." So you found where my mom and dad are. Where are they?" said Bob." You know the vacation house on the beach where the two lovebirds are going.It is actually a separate island where they live on and we have a beach house there." said RM." This is so cool. I get to see my grandma and Grandpa before they met Miley." said Ace." Do you see them in the future?" said Stella." No they don't like Miley for some reason." said Ace." I hope they will like me." said Miley." Mister RM what about Brendan? Will he be alright because knowing his father he will sue you guys like crazy?" said Stella."He is fine but the stuff that the Fire Bolts did to him.It gave him powers but he forgot that Bob and you have super powers and he is back at home right now." said RM."We could be a team." said Bob." Dad I agree with most stuff you say but that sounds crazy." said Ace." Yeah and Andy is the lead scientist in the states and he helped make me so I know his power here." said RM." Never mind then but Robot Man can you do something for me." said Bob." Yeah what is Bob?" said RM."Could you build a secret base under the school?" said Bob." Sure but I will miss the trip." said RM." Then could you do that after?" said Bob." Nah I don't care about the trip but don't tell Ellie." said RM." What did you say John?" said Ellie/Spinner." Nothing just really excited about this trip." said John/RM." You,Bob,Ace,and Wizard are going to taking us girls shopping." said Mystic."You see I got a paper due in English in a couple of weeks." said Bob." No you don't. You are just trying to get out of shopping." said Mind."Actually Destiny,I need to train Bob and Stella on how to use their powers." said Monster." I can control my powers but I will take you up on the offer." said Bob." Actually Monster, I think me and Miley should train them because you know that I was trained by Bob and my mom." said Ace."Okay then so Bob and Stella will train with Miley and Ace while the rest of us going shopping right now." said RM.

The six left for the local mall." Thanks son for the assist." said Bob." You don't like shopping Bob?" said Stella." Stella in the years I have known you hate shopping." said Bob." You don't know me Bob." said Stella."Bob,women all of the world like to shop but I remember you telling me that the beach resort was a great shopping place when I was a kid." said Ace."That is amazing Bob." said Miley and Stella.

The two girls walked off as Bob said," You are a life saver." " Yeah,I did take a class in women studies after all." said Ace." So Ace?Who is Miley dad?" said Bob." Can't tell you that or she will kill me." said Ace." Come on.I think she digs me." said Bob.

They followed the girls into the near by forest." Okay.According to my data from the future.Stella can control gravity,space,and element powers. So I will train with her and Bob you got my girl so be good with him Miley." said Ace. Ace and Stella walk deeper into the forest.

" So Stella what do you think of my dad?" said Ace." Why are you asking this? Ace I know that you know women well for some reason but my relationship with your father are only friends." said Stella." Fine but let's practice and we will talk about my dad later." said Ace.

Meanwhile with Miley and Bob." So what introduce you to my son?" said Bob."You did. When me and Ace met for the first time/It was due to you and da being old friends and we have known each other since we were in diapers. We have best friends since 9th grade until your appeal hit Ace and girls were all over him until the biggest bitch at our school started dating him and I got jealous and kissed him in front of the whole school during the big game. Ace was shocked and then we start dating but I was hated none the less. We were accepted by our parents,friends,and even his sister who hated Ace a lot for some reason. I was kidnap by Casey and Ace and you fought over 100 guards for me and then he proposed to me." said Miley."You ready to fight Miley?" said Bob." Hell ya Bob." said Miley.

Meanwhile,"Okay then try lifting up the pebble over there." said Ace." I will try but no promises." said Stella.Stella then lift up a tree and hit a bear into outer space."You might need this. It is will help you train because Bob gave it to me when I was bad with my powers."said Ace. Ace then handed Stella a pink bunny." Bob gave this to you?" said Stella."Lady Stella right?Ace told about me about you. My name is Z and I will train you by doing this." said Z. Z then melted onto Stella who then screamed and gave her complete control of her powers but then Z became a living form." That is so cool Ace but painful." said Stella.

After the guild came back with many bags,Bob and Stella were on the balcony talking." So Stella? How do you like having powers and all?" said Bob."Yeah Bob. It is great but I still hate you didn't tell me you have super powers in the first place." said Stella."Look I read a lot of comic books and I didn't want tell you to hurt you and it maybe might ruin our friendship." said Bob."No matter what happens to us.We still will be friends and maybe more." said Stella. She hugged Bob and then she went to go pack."I suck with girls." said Bob.

Bob sat on the roof and was drinking cans of soda." Hey dad." said Ace."Hey Ace.How did you know that I would be up here after all?"said Bob."Lucky guess and you keeping throwing the cans at my head as a kiddo to teach me and I can sense where you drink." said Ace." So how did you know that Miley was right for you?" said Bob." During high school when I was dating the hottest girl, she kissed me in front of the whole school and I knew we were right for each other." said Ace." You are from the future. So what are me and Stella like the future because every since Stella got powers.I have been feeling different." said Bob."Look the time space thing can't be destroy for reasons but I know you will do fine but since you are not dating and my bachelor party is the island so we will get you a girlfriend by then." said Ace."Thanks son.So who is your best man?" said Bob.

Next time,Bob meet his family,a new girl is introduce to Bob, and love begin

No comments:

Post a Comment