Saturday, January 12, 2013

Powerful Power part 8 Beach Wedding part three The Wedding

By the way Bob will be a girl for some of the part.

Bob stood in a female version of his normal clothes in a room with Brendan,Stella,RM,Ace,Miley,and Kathy."So why I am a girl again?" said Bob." It is my fault master." said Wish. Wish appeared with a magic smoke."Master?!It is it Y?"said Kathy." Yes but after a master is defeat,I will go to the winner. "said Wish." So why is Bob a girl?" said Brendan." Someone wish for it and I accept any wish." said Wish."But who?" said Stella."My wish record says that X wished for it before he and Y disappeared off." said Wish." So how long will Bob be a she?" said Ace."Master will return to a man tomorrow." said Wish." Thank Genie." said Bob." I am not a genie." said Wish. Wish hit Bob on her head." Ow my dainty head." said Bob." Good luck new master. I am off." said Wish." What!I own you. So my first wish for you is to stay here by my side as a human with magic powers." said Bob." Stupid Bitch. Yes master." said Wish.Wish transform into a women." I am going to get a drink." said Wish. Wish then teleport off." What a weird women." said Miley." Agree Miley." said RM." Okay Ace and RM go get Wizard,Monster, and Bob father,and you 5 men will set up the wedding by the end of the day" said Miley." Yes Miley." said the two men.

They left the room." You four will be getting the day off as Me,aunt Liza,Mind,Spinner,your mother, and your sister will be getting the invites." said Miley. Miley teleport the four out of the room." Okay so what will we do till then?" said Brendan." I am off to go dolphin racing." said Bob."No Bob.You did that yesterday and you will go shopping with me,Stella,Kathy." said Donna.She stood there."Donna? Um see ya." said Bob.

Bob ran off as Donna and Stella ran after her." That idiot." said Kathy." Hey." said Bob." Bob I thought that you." said Brendan." A very convince clone." said Bob." So dolphin racing?" said Kathy." What is that?" said Brendan." Just follow us and we will race with dolphins." said Bob. The three ran off to the beach and jumped in.

After a good hour. Bob was getting free drinks." I love being a girl. You get free drinks all the time." said Bob." Yeah it is nice plus you can get me a girlfriend." said Brendan. Kathy and Bob laughed at the boy." You girs suck." said Brendan. Then Bob was pushed into a pool by Cletus." Sorry pretty lady. I thought you were my dorky cousin." said Cletus." Sorry won't be doing it mister." said Bob." What I can do for you?" said Cletus." Go find Stella and Donna and say that Bob sent you to go shopping with." said Bob." Why should I do for stupid Bob?" said Cletus." I give you a kiss." said Bob. " Yes." said Cletus. He then ran off." You are a really good bitch." said Kathy." Thank Kathy." said Bob.

In a few hours, Bob was getting relaxed by a massage." This is so nice." said Bob." You are using your charm to get free stuff from men." said Stella." Sorry for living in style until I go back to a guy." said Bob." Bob?How did you get all this?" said Brendan." Luck.My dear friend." said Bob. Then Donna came running in." Bob,Kathy,and Stella.Your daughter in law needs you right now." said Donna." Why? I am relaxing." said Bob." She is in wedding zilla mood." said Donna.

Bob was picked up by Kathy's psychic powers and was carried off as Stella followed her and leaving Brendan and Donna." So Brendan.What do you know about Bob?" said Donna.

"Kathy let me down." said Bob." Sorry Bob. As your female self I have to serve our daughter in law right now or she will kill us both because they want the wedding just right." said Kathy." Okay let get going." said Bob. The three ran up to Miley." Finally you three girls are here." said Miley."Actually I am a guy." said Bob."Whatever Bob. You three will borrow my husband's dimensional transporter and then go deliver the wedding invites to the location install in the envelopes." said Miley." Where is Ace?" said Stella." In the work area with the rest of the men. Now go!!!" said Miley. The three girls found Ace and told him about his wife thing." Okay here is my dimension transporter." said Ace. Ace made a transporter and Bob jump in." I call driving." said Bob." Ha women can't drive." said Wizard.Bob then hit Wizard with a mallet." Let Bob drive." said Ace." Got it." said the two. They jumped in and put in the envelopes into the GPS.

After deliver the letters Bob and the other kids was in the room." This hotel is so nice." said Bob."Kinda suck that we have to babysit the kids tomorrow." said Brendan." But will Bob become a guy tomorrow as well?" said Donna." Yeah but I will miss getting free stuff." said Bob." So Bob who are you going to the wedding with?" said Kathy." Bob is taking me." said Stella." I am?" said Bob." Yeah Bob and I think Donna is crazy." said Stella." Actually I was going with a friend of my father." said Donna." Isn't he drunk with Bob's genie?" said Brendan." Ah yeah." said Donna. Donna magic out there." So Brendan are you going with my twin?" said Bob." Bob I am actually your clone." said Kathy." That makes so much sense." said Stella." How you were made?" said Brendan.Kathy told them about her origin.

The next day Bob became a man." Nice I am a dude again." said Bob." Okay Bob. You five will take care of the kids." said Miley. Bob saw all the kids." I am so out of here." said Bob. Bob then started to run but Kathy caught him." Come on. I sucked with kids and you all know that." said Bob."Suck it up. Okay Bob and Brendan you two will take the boys and Stella,Kathy,and Donna will take the girls." said Miley. Their was 5 boys and 6 girls." Okay. So what do you guys want to do?" said Brendan. Bob was taking care of the sons of Ace's friend,Brendan was stuck the triplets of Cletus's daughter,Stella was taking care of Miley's friend's daughter,and Kathy and Donna was stuck with the four evil daughter of a female that will Bob will meet later.

During the wedding after Ace and Miley got married, Bob,Brendan,Stella,and Kathy were talking."Those kids were so nice to me and we got free lunch." said Bob." Not Cletus kids. They are so like their father." said Brendan." I can't believe Donna's Date." said Stella." You are so jealous Stella." said Kathy." Yeah. What is the deal with him?! He seem perfect." said Stella." He is the prince of the magic world after all." said Kathy." And how do you know that?" said Bob." I can read the boy's mind." said Kathy." Oh that is so weird." said Brendan." Miley is throwing the flowers." said Mind.

Then a guy destroy the flowers." What the hell?!" said Miley." Hello Miley!It is me your ex-boyfriend Mikey or Amazing Man." said AM." I got this. Power up." said Bob.Bob transformed into Power." Ah you must be the father of my ex-girlfriend's husband. Time for you to die." said AM. AM then ran at hypersonic speed and pushed Power into the ocean." You are good but eat my hammer." said Power. Power made his hammer and knock AM into the near by volcano." Son I can't trust you with my future fiancé safety." said Bob's father." Sorry Dad." said Power." No. I don't believe you and your friends over there are going to Hero Academy." said The dad." Hero Academy?" said Power.

Next time, Hero Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment