Sunday, February 3, 2013

Powerful Power part 21 the future family reuinon

Bob stood in the front of his house with Z and Scampers." I can't believe we are meeting your kids plus your freaking grandchildren today.  This is so awesome ." said Scampers."  Scampers love children. Even since we were starting out. " said Z." Scampers. I know you want to make the children love you but don't do something stupid."said Z." I will try my best." said Scampers." So are you two ready to see my grandkids? To their description, they seems very powerful and they will be a great training exercise" said Bob. Bob then saw a portal with the sign for him. 

The three jumped in and saw Ace and Miley waiting." Hey dad." said Ace." Hey. So where are the grandkids? Grandpa wants to see the children of this one." said Bob."They came with their friends to meet you. So you brought your weapons as well. That is great after all to see Z and Scampers and they aren't with our daughter.They are jerks." said Miley." You guys get on me and I will bring you out later." said Bob. They went onto Bob." So where are we going to meet the?" said Bob." In the biggest room in our house. The training hall." said Ace. 

Ace,Miley,and Bob walk into the room and he saw 4 boys and 8 girls." Wow my grandkids are so not popular." said Bob." No.Each kid has 200 friends each but they only got to pick 2 kids." said Miley." That so cool after all.I produce popular grandkids." said Bob. " Okay.So this is our grandfather at 15 1/2 years old so he is very inexperienced. So please go easy on him after introduce yourself." said Ace. 

Bob then walk down to his grandkids. The son who was 12 years old went up to him." Hi grandpa.My name is David and my codename is Summon. I am such a huge fan and me being your grandson is the best." said David. David was shaking Bob's hand with a gorilla strength." You are so strong David so how are your friends?" said Bob." We are twins Matt and Eric. We can make clones of each and fight with our great fighting skills training by our father Master Ken or Karate." said Sam and Eric." I would love to train with him one day." said Bob.

Then three little girls tackle Bob." Hi grandpa." said the daughter." You must be my youngest daughter who is 9 right?"said Bob."My name is Nicole and my codename is Fairy. These two are my friends Lisa and Erin." said Nicole. Lisa and Erin waved." You all are so cute." said Bob. They hugged the stuffing out of Bob." My stuffing." said Bob. Then the twins grab Nicole off Bob. 

Bob then walked to his second born." So you must be thirteen right?" said Bob." Wow Arthur. He does look like you." said one of the girl." Yeah he does." said the other." Easy ladies. The name is Arthur aka Casanova." said Ben. " So you must be a lady's man?" said Bob." I did learn from the best. My grandpa the original ladies man." said Arthur. The two ladies shriek with joy." Well my looks must be good here." thought Bob. 

Bob then sneaked off to see his older daughter." Hi.You must be my oldest grand-child." said Bob." Wow. You look just like him." said the daughter. The girls surround him and Bob made a clone to distract them while he talk to his second born grand-child." So what is with her?" said Bob." Her name is Yoshi. She is very obvious." said Arthur."What is her codename?" said Bob." Aphrodite." said Ben." Really?Wow!"said Bob." She was trained by the actual goddess as a child since I was three. She came back home around when I was 9." said Ben." Bob. You were so amazing as a hero and now you are the president of the superhumans in this galaxy." said Yoshi." Thanks but who are you lovely friends?" said Bob." Oh yeah. These two are apprentice who train under Artemis. They are not use to men." said Yoshi."Okay.So who wants to train with me first?"said Bob. Bob then powered up to Power." This is going to be awesome." said David.

David then ran over to Power and he summoned a hammer and Power blocked it." Let's do this grandson but first Z and Scampers.Go sit with the other." said Power. Then Z and Scampers went over to the girls who them squished them." Begin." said Power.

David swinged his hammer but Power flip over it and he made ice appeared and froze his grandson's feet and his arms." Fire legs and fire arms." said David. David was free and he made his hammer into guns and he fired everywhere and then Power made his body into Swiss cheese to dodge the bullets. Then Power made himself smaller and then he ran and knock out him with a powerful uppercut." Look at this kid. David aka Summon has the power but he has no control .So A+ grandson." said Power. David cheered and the twins gather around David." Nice job." said the twins." I know. Thanks Power." said David. Power stood there and healed his wounds.

"Who is next?" said Power." I am." said Nicole. Nicole went up in the air and she grew fairy wings." Now I get it." said Power. Power then flew up and Bob made a sword and Fairy made a bow + arrows. Fairy fired arrows and Power block them all with a sword. Then a arrow hit him and Power turned into a tire." Nice. So you can transform people with your arrows. Cool." said Power. Power then went back to normal and became a wolf. Power went up to her and slash the bow in half." Nice job." said Power. Fairy went down and had tear filled eyes."My bow. Can you help me fix it?" said Fairy." Okay. I can fixbut you have to close your eyes." said Power. Fairy closed her eyes and then Power fixed her bow." Here Nicole your bow." said Power. " Thank you Bob." said Fairy. Fairy then hugged him and Power carried her to her friends.

" Okay so Casanova. You ready?" said Power." Yeah but first let me power up." said Arthur. Arthur made rose appeared and he was now Casanova.He was wearing black suit and a red t-shirt You look amazing. Wow. You don't look gay at all  ."said Power." Thanks Grandpa." said Casanova. Casanova then trapped Power in powerful ropes made of metal." Nice rope grandson but it can't beat me." said Power. Power then turned himself into acid and he melted the rope." Good move but watched this." said Casanova. He made himself into a giant version of him." This will be fun but time to make it am equal playing field." said Power. Power then made himself giant. The two were both giants and then Power punch him into a bounce castle." When do you put this here?" said Arthur. Arthur then shrunk back down to normal." Actually I put it there when I turned into a giant." said Power who was shrink." Hey kid. Nice job." said Power. Power then grab his grandson's hand and they shook hands." That is cool." said the girls.

" Okay.It is me vs Yoshi." said Power. Yoshi then stood up and she morphed into Aphrodite." Let's do this already grandfather." said Aphrodite. 

The two then stood off and Aphrodite made a shield,a bow and arrows,and a sword." You are using your godly training huh. Well time for you to eat this.Taste my monster power." said Power. Power grew fangs and giant claws." Bring it on." said Yoshi. The two ran at each other and they made an explosion." Wow this is truly powerful." said Ace. Ace and Miley then appeared." Daddy and mommy. What are you two doing?" said Nicole." To see you kids beat grandpa." said Miley." But Mom. We lost to him." said David." No. You haven't. I have see your grandfather in battle. I remember this one time when I was your age Nicole. My father was once a superhero as well the world saver from a group of zombies. He save the entire world with his power bomb. Every stories he has told me,he has destroy and saved lives. So the power you kids have is nothing to his true power." said Ace. Then the battle was over and Power had scratchs all over him and so did Yoshi." That was so awesome. I guess my grandfather was right about the god training." said Power." Yeah. I do have great power." said Yoshi. Power healed himself plus Yoshi." So who is up for lunch?" said Power." I am so in." said Yoshi." So am I." said Arthur. They stood in a field of food made by Arthur. They ate like animals." Weird ain't it." said Ace." Yeah. They eat just like animals." said Miley." I now see where it comes from." said David.

After a couple of hours,Bob had to go talk himself but older. Bob then sat down and he saw himself but with pure white hair." Hello Bob. It is good to see me again but younger and call me Power God." said Power God. Bob them saw him. He had a scar over his right eye. He then had a giant hammer on the left side of his back and a giant sword on the right side. His hands were glowing." You are me but like an old version of me." said Bob." Yes I am. You must be confused why I look like this." said PG.He then walked to a mirror and said," After years of protecting people, I learned after 60 years. I am immortal. My eye was scratch by a demon 20 years ago. I made myself this world champion." said PG." So what happened to my love life?" said Bob." You will find out soon dear self. Now go to my son's home before I get mad." said Power God. Bob then left the room and he left the man alone to his thoughts

Bob then teleport to his son's home." Bob. We need to talk." said Ace. Ace then dragged Bob inside to see himself but older." I have see the future and we need to talk Bob." said Power." This is so weird." said Miley." Really? I mean this is actually pretty normal."said Bob." My vision showed that my son's children killing the elements and killing me in the process but I made a plan for it."said Power." I really don't like it this plan." said Ace." What is it?" said Bob." You will be taking Arthur and Yoshi into the past back with you." said Miley." Why those two?" said Bob." David and Nicole will live with their parents but with the two that Miley mention will be going back and training themselves to beat Bob." said Power." If we have to help save the universe. We will have to give up our kids." said Ace." You will still have replicates but without powers." said Power." They won't be the lovable children that we have grown to love." said Miley." Miley and Ace. I know my strength and weakness and I wouldn't be doing this without a reason but it will save countless lives." said Bob." Bob is right. We have to Miley said Ace. Ace and Miley told the kids and the kids start to pack. 

Bob then made his clones carries the luggage into the past. Bob was waiting for his grandchildren to say goodbye." Bob.You will keep an eye on my little girl or I will kill you." said Ace. Bob sweatdropped.

The three jumped into the portal and they were outside the door to Bob's house. He then opened the door and he saw Stella,Diane,and Alice."Hi guys." said Bob." You got a new girlfriend!" said Stella." She is my cousin." said Bob." Not her. Her!" said Diane. Diane pointed and Bob show a big breasted girl." I really have no idea who she is." said Bob." Bob. You don't remember me but we dated when you and Stella had that fight. It is me Zelda." said Zelda." A new one." said Bob. Bob then started to run off with the girls after him.

Next time,the new girl,The training,and a new power.

No comments:

Post a Comment