Sunday, February 10, 2013

Powerful Power part 24 Power vs H.O.P.E and the Fire Bolts

Bob was walking to the temple of gods with his grandchildren Arthur and Yoshi." Bob. You can stop acting sick. The rest of your friends are with Zelda and they are using her rich money." said Arthur." I got sick for real." said Bob." Why did you destroy their contract?" said Yoshi." Well dear granddaughter.I was planing to do that but by an accidental it got wreck." said Bob.

Bob then sneezed as they got to the temple. Arthur then opened the door and Achilles was waiting for them." Welcome back dear heroes. Which one of you is Power aka Bob?" said Achilles. Bob then raised his hand." Wow you look terrible." said Achilles." Our family isn't great with sickness." said Yoshi." Yeah I can see that.So you two must be Arthur and Yoshi? You two will be training with me as well because your teachers are doing work." said Achilles. The teens followed Achilles to a giant field filled with weapons and other Greek stuff." Everyone has a weakness even the gods themselves. Today I am going to figure out your Achilles heel." said Achilles. Bob then transformed into Power and Yoshi into Aphrodite and Arthur into Casanova ." First Casanova. You can alter reality with your mind. Am I not correct?" said Achilles." Yeah and I am quite a charmer." said Casanova." Hold on. Your weakness is that your heart is strong so if someone break your heart and you will lose your powers." said Achilles." Wow. So what is my sister weakness?" said Casanova." She already knows. Yoshi.Will you tell your brother and then train with him while I work with Power." said Achilles. Achilles then told Power to follow him.

" Power. Your many powers are strong but can also be your downfall. The elements can be blocked by the strong element. Your strength and speed can be beaten." said Achilles." And?" said Power.vThen Achilles summoned a powerful scream. Power then flew down and he was twitching." Your enhanced healing is your second weakness." said Power. Power then start to grow to the size of a giant and he grew giant wings." Turn it off!!!!!!!!" said Power. He then hit Achilles and to Power's grandchildren.

Then Casanova saw his grandfather angry." You madman. You unleashed his Power form!" said Casanova." I know but I need to prove a point. " said Achilles. Power then flew down and breath fire and it burned him. Power then calmed down." What just happened?" said Power." You can't remember?" said Aphrodite." When you enter your power form. A form where you can't be stop when you are in pain. You have learned your weakness. You can leave the training center." said Achilles. Power then flew outside the arena and he morphed back into Bob." That was fun." said Casanova.

Then the two morphed back into Bob grandchildren." So what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" said Bob." Well I am going with Brendan,Gwen, Blair,X,and Luke to the amusement park and Yoshi and you are off with Blake, Ryan,Carly,Kathy,Stella,Diane,Alice,and Zelda." said Arthur." What? Since when did I agree to this?" said Bob." We did this after you went to bed. Now Arthur good luck." said Yoshi. Arthur then made a limo and he went to the amusement park where the others were." Please don't be the mall." said Bob." Yep." said Yoshi. Bob then sighed.

As the two walked off, two people were watching them." Sam. We have located the entity known as Power." said one of the agents." Keep an eye on him agents until the right moment appear and strike him at the weakest." said Sam. The two nod and they follow him.

At the mall, outside of a store.Blake, Ryan,Alice,and Bob were being crushed by the bags." My arms are going to die on me." said Blake." Who buys this much anyway?" said Ryan." Girls who are loaded or they have a rich friend. Alice. You know that you didn't have to do this?" said Bob." It is alright Bob. I mean I am only carry the stuff that the girls picked our for me, Ryan has to get Carly, Blake got Kathy, and you got Zelda, Diane,and Stella."said Alice." Poor Bob." said Blake. Bob then saw the girls grabbing Alice and leaving Bob with the bags." Ow my sick hands." said Bob.
 
It was around lunchtime at a place with all you can eat buffet.Bob,Blake,and Ryan then decided to enter." Welcome to Mikey's famous all you can eat. In this game who ever eats the most food in 5 minutes will win a free food pass to this mall. We have complete Bob,Blake,and Ryan. Cooks now sent out the food." said the announcer. The cooks came out with a 3 billions pounds food for each person." Three,two,one go!" said the announcer. This next paragraph will be between the girls

" I can't believe they eat like that?" said Kathy." Yeah. That make no sense. No normal human can eat that much." said Carly." Yeah but are they normal?" said Yoshi." Yeah. But Bob still look amazing." said Zelda." I want to know. So how do you know Bob so well?" said Alice." Yeah.I don't ever recall you every telling us that." said Diane." Tell us." said Stella." Okay. So I lied. I know him from when his parents and his brother were still alive. We were to be engaged but after his father die. My father went to go look for a new suitor for me so before I get married. I went to try to be his friend and maybe wife." said Zelda.

It had been 5 minutes and Bob won." Winner Bob X." said the announcer. The manager then hand Bob the free food pass." Thank you." said Bob. The gang then left the restaurant. Then Bob sensed something. Then the wall exploded." Get down!" said Bob. The group ducked. It was Screech,Strength,and Weather." Give us all the money!" said Weather. He then made a little tornado to collect the money in the whole mall. Bob then made a clone and he ran off and he went into a abandoned shop. He thentransformed into Power. 

Power then ran over there. Power then punched Strength in the wall." Wow. So you guys are robbers now?" said Power." Shut up!" said Weather. He then made an earthquake around Power and Screech screamed into his ears. He then start to screamed." Turn it off!!!!!!!!" said Power. Then Strength started to punch him. The group was watching." Power beat them before. Why not now!" said Stella.

Then the two agents appeared. Both were women." Rogue villains. Please stand now or free the wrath of Mystic and Mute." said Mystic." Look two girls from Hope. Strength will handled them." said Weather." Got ya boss." said Strength. Strength then start to punch Mute then she punched him and knocking him into space." Shit!" said Strength." Mute handled those two. While I get Power." said Mystic. Mute nod. She punch the two into a coma while the other put planet size chains and super glue on Power." Power. You are under arrest for destroy public buildings and be a super criminal." said Mystic. " Get every one out of here!!!!!!" said Power." No.I want them to watch." said Mystic. 

Power then start to grow to a giant size, his skin turned into pure darkness, his hands then glow red, his hair became red, he then grew giant darkness wings, a giant sword of death appeared, and then he broke the chains." I am really angry now. You little bitch!" said Power. Power then slash his sword at Mystic and a giant slash of fire hit Mystic in the wall." Still weak." said Power. Then Mute appeared and opened her mouth in Power ears." Turn it off now!!!!!!!!" said Power. Power then flicked Mute in the nearby wall. Then the chain broke around Mutes neck." I can talk." said Mute. Mute then saw the former oppressor of her being glued to the wall.Then Power shrunk back into his normal form and he was out cold. Mute saw this and she carried him off. The group watched as the cop was tried to free Mystic." What was that?" said Kathy.

Mute and Power were back at the mansion. Power then woke up and he saw Mute." What are you doing?" said Power." Helping you. Bob." said Mute." You know who I am? And you can talk? Your name is a lie!" said Power." My real name based after your parents. My superhuman name is Ultimate Woman. My real name is Susan X. Our last name are the same because we are cousins not like your grandchildren Yoshi and Arthur. I was like you a super hero but I was capture by H.O.P.E. I was forced into a inhibitor that reduced my amazing powers. My mind was erased to be a agent of H.O.P.E to handled super humans like you and Mystic was like me but she wanted to be part of the organization. The heroes you knew before Mind,Magic,Earth Man,and Amazing are part of The Fire Bolts in truth are a secret part of H.O.P.E that Sam doesn't even know about. Your birthday is on friday is it not. So I Susan X will live with you until then because you can't handled the forces of H.O.P.E and the fire bolts's main forces." said Susan." What about Mighty,Feral,Omega,Shake,and Morph? Can't they help." said Power. 

Power then sensed the group." You sense them don't you? They can't help you at all because they wouldn't stand a chance." said Susan." Okay but I can tell them that you are my cousin because I am telling them the truth. Kathy will call the cops if I don't get some help." said Power." I will stand by you dear cousin." said Susan. Power then stood by his cousin." Let's go dear cousin." said Power. The two walked off to the door.

Next Time, Bob will tell his mighty secret to the gang. A group of amazing looking women who are part of the fire bolts kidnap Alice,Stella,and the other ladies. Can the guys save the girls or will they fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment