Monday, February 18, 2013

Powerful Power part 29-30 Sam Masterson

This part is small for a reason.

A year has passed since Bob's jumping into the void.A lot has changed. Sam erased the memory of Bob's friend and the gang is moving on with drastically moves of heroism. Feral,Mighty,Shake,Morph, and Omega joined Sam's organization. Crime was gone up. H.O.P.E is being questioned for this. Sam is figuring out what to do with.

Sam was in his office and on his laptop and he was looking at human with abilities in the country. Then the door opened." May I come in?" said a voice." Yes you may dear girl." said Sam. In walked Sam's secret lover and his assistant Selma." Your wife is starting to figure us out. What do you want to me do about her?" said Selma." Sent her on missions.That is I got." said Sam." Yes. I will sent her on missions. See you later at the place." said Selma." Yeah." said Sam.

Selma then left with a kiss." She is a charmer for a succubus. Time for me to get back to work." said Sam. Sam then found two worthy candidates and they are a brother and sister team. The older one is the sister knows as Matter aka Myra. She can control matter and change anything. She will be 20 years old when Bob comes back. The younger brother is Norman aka Negative. He can do everything his sister can and more. He will be 18 when Bob comes back." Sent in the Squad Selma!" said Sam.

The Squad was a group of agents with meta humans powers consists of Feral who was 16, Mighty who was 17, Kai who was 17, and Micro who was 48." Sam. What the hell do you want? I was on a date with Kathy." said Feral." Blake. I really hate that you dating my daughter." said Micro." You can't deny love Micro. You should be happy that you have your daughter back." said Kai." Kari. You haven't found a love yet have you? You know that Carly can help you that right." said Mighty." Stop. You four are going to the state of Hawaii with me to recruit two new members." said Sam. Sam then stood up and he told the group to follow him to Hawaii .

Norman was surfing while his sister was studying for finals on the beach while the guys were trying to talk to her." Please leave me alone." said Myra. Norman then made a giant wave to get rid of them." You all right sister?" said Norman. " Yeah. I am fine but you can't show your powers off.What if someone finds out?" said Myra." Sorry dear sister but I care for you too much to let you." said Norman." Thanks dear brother." said Myra.

Myra and Norman were relaxing when Destruction attacked them." I found them King. What do you want me to do with them?" said Destruction." Hold them off until a agent can get there." said King." Yes sir." said Destruction. Norman then made a wall." Myra get out of here and I will hold him off as Negative and you became Matter.Okay just go." said Norman. Norman then became Negative and he made the wall a very poisonous substance and he poisoned Destruction." You little brat! I will kill you!" said Destruction.

Destruction then broke the wall and he punch Negative into the sky. He then made himself super strong. The two fought as Matter appeared. Matter then held him back and Destruction grabbed the two." You kids think you are all that but my associate Night will put you two to sleep for a long time." said Destruction. Then came Night, a hooded man in black appeared." Time to sleep." said Night.

Feral then attacked Destruction with dragon claws." What was that?" said Night." It is Feral of the Squad that means that the others are here." said Destruction. Then Night summoned a dark version of Chiller,Flare,Plants,and Weapon." Chiller will go get Micro,Flare and Plants you two are up against Kai,Destruction you will go get Mighty, and Weapon will handled Feral. I will go get the kids." said Night. 

Night then ran after the two who made stuff to dodge him but fail. Then Mighty knocked out Destruction who broke part of the mountain. Night then disappeared into the dark void and he escaped.

Sam then saved the two and he said," The name is Sam Masterson, The director of H.O.P.E and Dr.Universe. I would like to talk with you two."."You want us?" said Matter." Yes but lets go help the squad." said Sam." This is so cool." said Negative. Negative then flew down and he punched Night." You are very good kid." said Night. Night and Negative were fighting as Matter and Sam sighed," Idiot." 

In a few minutes, Sam was talking to Norman directly." I want to make you the champion of this country." said Sam." But what about my sister? She doesn't like being a hero in the first place but Mom wanted her to be one so she can protect me." said Norman." I know about your sister's dream to go the college of her dreams.Well I can make that happen. You and her must come out to the public." said Sam." Revealing my life to the public? You will probably know that the Spider King is after me and I don't know what will happen to my dying mother and father." said Norman." You care a lot about your family and your friends I presume. You will be perfect after all you and your sister won't have tell who you are. You tell the world your secret identity." said Sam." Oh that make sense. So are we relocating to a new home?" said Norman." Yes. To Colorado. Your Sister knows about this and we have sent Mighty to collect your things. My assistant Selma will be sent your family to our best hospital and our best healers." said Sam." Thanks Samuel. So where are we living?" said Norman." Let's go see it then." said Sam. 

The two went to the home which was Bob's home." This place is huge." said Norman." Yeah. This is the home of the Squad since you two meet already."said Sam." So are there any more people who live here?" said Norman." Well just the squad. Well I got to a date see you." said Sam. 

Sam then flew to see Selma." You made it." said Selma." Of course. I would hate to miss time with you." said Sam. They went a secret spot and they make out.

 After a good night of loving,Sam was in the void." So I already got a champion Bob? Will you be ready to battle him or is my machine giving you amazing training? So be ready because my army will be ready to fight you?" said Sam.

Next time Part 30 

Bob returns and learns about his new life.He meets his old friends and he learns something about what has happened in two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment