Sunday, February 3, 2013

Powerful Power part 22 the new Power.

Lets begin on the Monday where Bob,Arthur,and Yoshi are going to the school of the gods.

Hey guys it is Bob X. So here is the recap. My grandchildren Arthur and Yoshi are now living with me,I got me in a love pentagon with Stella my girlfriend from a different timeline,Diane a superhuman girl who fell in love with me by me saving America from Andy,Alice a new friend who is kinda of a tomboy,and Zelda a rich goddess . X and Lucy are off to turn Lucy back into Luke.

Bob was walking to school with Blake and Ryan while Brendan was chatting with Arthur and the girls were mostly talking Bob." Man. You are so screw." said Ryan." So true but why me?" said Bob." Probably for reasons beyond space and time." said Blake. Bob was looking at the map for the school where he plus his two grandchildren are going." Okay we better split off.The new schools where I am going is that way." said Bob who was pointing to the left." So how did you transferred to a new school?" said Diane." Good work and great social standards." said Bob." It was a super rich girl named Zelda. She just what you to herself ."said Stella." No it isn't that I think." said Bob." Bob.You seem out of it." said Alice." Nah. Our cousin allway did that."said Yoshi." Truth be told. He is a very confused child not even our parents will understand him." said Arthur. "You two are so nice." said Bob." Well We better get going because if we are late the teacher will kill us because we are having a party to celebrate Bob's leaving." said Carly. Bob then started to sulk." The teacher will must you hate very much." said Gwen." I better get going because my situation at the new school to explained." said Bob. 

Bob walk off to the school with Arthur and Yoshi were trying to catch up to him." Grandpa stop!" said Yoshi. Bob then stood back with fire eyes." Sorry. I am just a little mad after all.She is having a party without me."said Bob. Then he punch the tree and it broke it half." Wow. I have seen that. When we were kids. You always did that to demons and monsters." said Arthur. Arthur then repair the trees with his powers." Thanks for fixing that tree." said Bob.

Bob went to the location which look like a dojo/mansion." This is where the gods train people?"said Bob." Yeah Aphrodite took me here all the time." said Yoshi.

The three walked in and they saw a man in greek like armor." Welcome X family."" said the man." Ares! It is great to see again." said Arthur." Mister Arthur. I know you from the future to see your sister from my lover." said Ares." I thought she was married to that one god." said Bob." Nah they broke up and Ares started dating her around your presidency Bob." said Yoshi." But how do you know that?" said Bob." We gods can see into the past,present,and Future and we know everything. Mister Bob." said Ares." Make sense." said Bob.

Ares told them to follow him to meet the others . Outside there was flying horses known as Pegasus,monster in the big armory,and women. Arthur then start to sneak off. Bob went to go get him and he told Ares but Yoshi listing intently to Athena speech.

Meanwhile,Arthur went to go watch the girls work. "Arthur. Where did you go?" said Bob. Bob then stop to think about where his grandson would be. He sighed and walk to the women training hall." Casanova." said Bob. Arthur was walking up to the girls but he was pelt by a rope,arrows,sword,and axes. A woman with blond hair with an amazing body stood there." What is a man doing in my training camp?" said the women." Sorry miss.My grandson can be a idiot sometimes." said Bob." Chief Octavia. These two are part of the group chosen by lady Athena." said a female solider." So you must be Bob and his grandson Arthur?" said Octavia." Yes Octavia. My name is Arthur aka Casanova." said Arthur. Arthur then broke the rope and he made a rose and then gave it to Octavia. Then she made a hammer knocking Arthur back into some hay." So you must be Power. "said Octavia." Yes I am and you just knock my grandson in the pile of hay." said Bob." Sorry. I am Chief Octavia,the leader of Artemis's army and I don't like men."said Octavia.

Then Ares,Athena,Hermes,Artemis,and Yoshi appeared." It seems you two have made a mess with my warriors training." said Artemis." Sorry lady Artemis. It is mostly Arthur's fault ." said Bob." Never mind that Bob. Zeus has instructed us to teach you how to fight,to use your gifts, and your love problem." said Athena." Does every one know that?" said Bob." Yeah." said Ares." Any way. Bob you will be training with our main wizard named Marcus and don't called him Mark. Arthur you will be training with Artemis army. Yoshi you are up for Ares and Hermes. I will be going back to Olympus." said Athena. Arthur then was dragged off by Artemis and her soldiers. Ares and Hermes plus Yoshi went to the coliseum." Bob.Please  give me back Z and Scampers.Marcus will know. Trust me." said Athena. Z and Scamper went with Athena. Bob was alone and he start to look for Marcus.

Bob then later found him at the coffee shop and they were talking." You must be Bob X. My name is Marcus McPower. I am the gods's main wizard plus I was once your gods champion." said Marcus." Really. Did you still have your powers?" said Bob." No but I gained the powers back by magic. You saw your future self hands right." said Marcus." Yeah and I can't understand how he did it." said Bob." He use the method of Power magic. A art of magic quite different from Wizard 's magic." said Marcus." So what can it do?" said Bob." Well lets get back to my shop." said Marcus. 

Bob then followed Marcus to a hut." Roomy." said Bob." Come in and you can call me Mark." said Mark." Thank you." said Bob. Bob went inside and it was like a dojo." Wow you must have a great designer." said Bob." Yes I do. The Power Magic is where you channel your powers into your hands and if you say it. It is like you Grandson altering power.So lets try it. Make me an apple." said Mark. Bob then harness his energy and he made an watermelon." Creepy but cool." said Bob. Bob then took a bite." It taste just like an apple." said Bob." You can make the taste but not the shape." said Marcus.The two trained untill 2:44 and Bob had it mastered." Here take these gloves to harness the power."said Mark." Thank you Marcus."said Bob.Bob then put on the gloves and then they turned into power gloves." You will be leaving soon but tomorrow you will be training with someone else." said Marcus." See ya." said Bob. 

Bob then went outside and he made a hover board and he went to his young grandkids. Yoshi was laughing at Arthur who look like a girl." Kids. Be nice to each other." said Bob." You learned how to use the power magic?" said Arthur." Yeah from Marcus." said Bob." That is so awesome." said Yoshi. Then as they left the house. Athena appeared." You will be training with a different person tomorrow. Arthur and Yoshi weapon training with Ares and Bob you are up with Artemis. Good luck." said Athena. They left and then Arthur made himself back to normal. " Finally you notice." said Bob.

Bob then walked to where Alice was standing." Where is everyone else?" said Bob." Back at school. So Bob,I was thinking and maybe me and you can hang out alone." said Alice." Sure but what about the other three?" said Bob." I got an plan." said Alice. Arthur was watching this and he whispered over to Yoshi." Is that our grandma?" " No she died when you were 10. I will tell when you meet her." said Yoshi. 

Then the rest of the group appeared and then Zelda came and she squished Bob with her boobs." I can't breath." said Bob." Get off him Zelda." said Stella. Stella pulled her off Bob who was about to die. " Thanks Stella. So did you dye your hair?" said Bob." Yeah. We got to go to the city and I decided to make it pink. Do you like it?" said Stella." Of course I do."said Bob.

 The group went back to the mansion and X then grabbed Bob." Ow X! What the hell is wrong with you?" said Bob." Then Luke appeared." Holy crap you are a guy again." said Bob." Thank to your rival." said Luke." Yeah. We asked Sam to live here and the guy he was dating is now a girl again." said X." Awesome." said Bob. 

Next time,new training but his love life plus his hero life never leave him

No comments:

Post a Comment