Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Powerful Power part 30 the return of Power

Bob woke up and he saw that his hair longer,he grew,and he felted stronger. He stood up and he saw that he was taller. He then made a mirror." Weird I grew. How long was I out for?" said Bob. Bob then saw Susan and X looked like college Sophomore." Wow you two look amazing cos." said Bob." Thanks Bob but you are like really tall. Holy crap you are tall! What the hell!" said Susan." Let me see." said X. X was about 5 inch smaller." How tall I am anyway?" said Bob. " About 6 ft." said Sam. Sam had gray hair." Hey Sam. So where the hell are we." said X." You were in the void for two years. A lot has changed." said Sam." Why have we been in here for two years?" said Susan." Yeah for the universe own good but you three were going to be lock up forever but I took you out."said Sam." Wait. So what happened to the world?" said Bob." Let's go to the office room on Olympus to talk." said Sam. They teleport to Olympus.

The four were in his office. " So what questions do you have?"said Sam." What happened?" said the three." Sorry. Your friends with the super powers join my elite organization known as the Squad. There is a new champion of Earth. His name is Norman aka Negative. He is dating your girl Stella by the way. Any questions?" said Sam." Wait he is dating Stella? That son of Bitch." said Bob." Yeah.I am sorry about that. I proposed to Selma and we are getting a secret marriage but don't tell Evelyn. You are the Xs but your family's history is gone. You are going to the high school as Norman Bob. X and Susan are going to college with Norman's sister. So please followed me to your new home." said Sam. 

Sam then stood up and made a portal and X followed him into the portal.Bob was sad because he missed Stella. Susan then notice him and she try to make him feel better." I am alright Susan." said Bob. Susan went into the portal."I will kill him one day for steal my life." said Bob.

Bob then looked his home. It was a college." A whole college! Really Sam?!" said Bob." Yeah. Your cousin and her boyfriend are really popular here and the old high school is your school." said Sam. Sam then left the college and he went back to Olympus.

Then Bob saw his room and he walked inside and he saw a girl changing." Get out!" said the girl. Bob was out." Bob?What are you doing in my room?" said Susan." Your cousin is pure evil by the way Susan." said the girl." Sorry Myra. But you know my cousin." said Susan." Fine but tell him not to do again." said Myra." You live down the hall to the right with me and you have school soon by the way." said X." Thank Wyatt." said Bob. Bob then ran into his room as X walked into his girlfriends room and Bob heard a slap.Bob then found a note plus a bag." Dear grandson,Welcome back. Here is your school stuff okay ." said Hades. Bob then grab the bag and he ran like a cheetah.

Bob then ran into his old friends Diane,Alice,Stella,and Zelda." Ow. What the hell was that for?" said Diane." What was it Diane?Hey you are cute. My name is Alice." said Alice." The name is Robert but called me Bob. So who are your lovely friends?" said Bob." Sorry Bob is it? I have a boyfriend and my name is Stella. Don't try with Zelda because she is married." said Stella." I wasn't trying to." said Bob." So where are you off to in a hurry?" said Zelda." The nearby high school." said Bob." You must be the new student." said Diane." Yeah. Do you know where it is?" said Bob." We are on the way now. Come join us." said Alice. The five walked to the school.

Bob went to the principal office to learn where his class are."Mister X. Ah yes I had your cousin. My name is Principal Maxwell. Your class is on the third floor and the 5th room to the right." said Maxwell." Thanks." said Bob.

Bob went up the stairwell and he found the room. He opened the door and he saw all his friends plus Norman." You must be Bob. Welcome.Please sit over by the window in the fifth seat." said the teacher. Bob went over there and he sat down." Before class start, talk with your friends." said the teacher. She grab out a bottle of whiskey and he drank it." They allow teacher to drink?" thought Bob.

Bob then looked out the window as Alice started to talk to him." Hey you are the boy from this morning right?" said Alice." Yes I am.So who and where are the rest of your friends beside the ones I meet?" said Bob."My friends are Zelda the rich queen, Diane the total tomboy, Stella the queen of this high school, me the superhero fan, Blake and Ryan the twin powerhouses,Carly and Kathy their girlfriends, Brendan and Gwen the couple, Luke the class clown, Kari the Buddhist, and Blair the girly girl who doesn't have a boyfriend." said Alice." What? You like superheroes too?" said Bob." Yeah. I do.So what ?" said Alice." Yeah. I am a fan as well." said Bob." Really? So who is your favorite? Mine is Kai." said Alice." I can't remember who but do we have a computer class later?"said Bob." Yeah. Here is our class schedule." said Alice. 

Class started and it was history. Bob look at the schedule it was history,science,english,computer, lunch,art,math,gym,and then we leave for the day. Bob then slepted though class." Mister X." said the  teacher. Bob woke up and he saw the drunk teacher." Sorry but I was up last night pretty late listing to my cousin and her boyfriend all night." said Bob." Just because your cousin was once the queen of the school doesn't let you be like this.Sleeping through my class after this is a bad thing."said the teacher." Sorry. It won't happen again." said Bob." It better not. Time for Science so someone please show him where is it." said the teacher.

Around Lunch,Bob was tired." So much work." thought Bob. Bob notice that Norman,Blake,Ryan, Luke,Blair,and Diane were gone." Yeah.They are totally aren't the Squad." thought Bob. Bob then went over to Alice and Kari." Hello Bob. So how did you figure out that I am Kai?" said Kari." Yeah but Alice told me that." said Bob." Was I that easy to figure out?" said Kari. 

Then Stella,Carly,Kathy,and Zelda appeared." So Bob. Would you know where the others are?"said Carly." No clue after all. I have only been here for a day." said Bob." I think they went to the gym to go play a game." said Kari." It make sense for Norman after all he is the football captain." said Stella." Wow. He used his powers.A great champion alright." said Bob quietly." What did you say Bob?" said Kathy." Nothing at all. So are their any sports team open up?" said Bob." You don't see like an athlete after you ain't a student." said Zelda." Of course.I really just don't applied myself." said Bob." Of course then. Let me ask Norman to see if there any thing open at the moment." said Stella." Thanks." said Bob." Great help from Norman." thought Bob.

The gang return from their mission against the Fire Bolts." So Bob want to do a sport here.Norman is there any here?" said Stella." That little weakling want play a sport? In gym we are playing something today and I want to see what he can do." said Norman." Did he just call me a weakling? I am taller than him." thought Bob. The class went on throughout the day as Bob learned more.

 When Gym started. Bob then threw a ball across the room and it hit Norman." Who threw that ball?" said Norman. He look at Bob who pointed at the ball." You won't dare join the team at all!" said Norman.

Bob was sad and he went to the college." Well. Today was eventful." said Bob. Bob wented inside the dorms and he saw his friends." Bob. Hey I guess you live here with your cousin right?" said Luke." Totally but why are you guys here?" said Bob." We are going to New York for fashion week." said Blair." Isn't they done already?" said Bob." You need to be more open and go explore." said Blake." Thanks but how are we getting there?" said Bob." By Kathy's mom,Sam Masterson,and your family want to get known us." said Mighty." Make so much sense after all in my life this makes sense." said Bob

Next Time,
the gangs go to New York and Power returns showing Negative so more popularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment