Sunday, June 9, 2013

Power Academy part 2 Showing Bob around town

Bob followed Brendan,Cindy,and Stella around Hero." Here are the dorms where we spend our times when we are not on missions or spending time at the local shops on in class." said Brendan." What doesn't this place have?" said Bob." Let me see a Starbucks." said Cindy.

Bob then notice a magic shop and he walked inside. The cashier was a very beautiful girl." You must be the director's son then. My name is Donna, the magic teacher daughter.Wow you are really cute." said Donna." Thanks. Do you have an expert magic book? I was think of learning some magic to do while the band is recharging. Would that be a problem?" said Bob." No problem cutie." said Donna.

She walked off as Stella was fuming." Why is that slut talking with him?" said Stella." When have you ever care about Donna's sex life?" said the other two.

Bob was looking at his phone and he saw the picture of his friends. It was him, two guys,and four girls.Then Stella grab it." Who are these guys?" said Stella." These guys are my friends from the mortal world." said Bob." Hey that girl is pretty hot. Who is she? Can you set me up with her?" said Brendan." That is my best friend who was my sister growing up and I take offense to that." said Bob.

He then made his hand on fire." He was kidding Bob. He does this all the time." said Cindy." But I wasn't. She is drop-dead hot." said Brendan.

Bob then made his hand a hammer and he hit him." That was me going easy on you.You should try to get pass me and my sister." said Bob." Bob. I got your expert book." said Donna. He then grabbed the book." Thanks Donna, how do I pay you?" said Bob." If you come by and see me some more. I will forget about this little arrangement." said Donna." Okay. I promise." said Bob." Call me on your phone so that we can maybe hang out." said Donna." Okay let me have your number then." said Bob.

Bob gave her his phone and Stella said," Why is he is so nice to him?"." Bob is a nice guy. I mean he had a such a hottie as a friend." said Brendan." If he heard that he will hurt you with a cannon or something worse." said Cindy.

They were in front of their room." Bob! Welcome to your new home." said Stella. She then opened the door and Bob was shocked. It was really huge." Wow this place is huge. This place is even bigger then the White House back home." said Bob." You were in the White House?" said Stella."Yeah my dad was good friends with one of the people who work there so I met the president and I beat him in a game of bowling. Good times.So where do you me to put your stuff?" said Bob." OMG! I told forgot about that. Me and Brendan will go set up a room for you while Stella shows you around your home." said Cindy." What wait? I hate working." said Brendan.

Then he was dragged off as Bob and Stella stood there." Does this happened often here?" said Bob." Yeah mostly by the girls living here. So how are you liking Hero?" said Stella." It is nice here especially this book that I got from Donna." said Bob." Isn't it too hard for you or something?" said Stella." No actually to the stuff that my dad gave me back home this is child's play." said Bob." Oh. So do you want to go exploring?" said Stella." Sure where do you want me to put my bag? I wouldn't want to be a bother to you guys after all." said Bob." Just put your stuff there okay. Brendan will get it. Lets me show you around the shops." said Stella.

Bob placed it on the couch and he followed Stella.

Stella showed Bob the training room,the mess hall,and every other room. They were at a local cafe." That place reallly has everything." said Bob." Yeah. The academy has everything that we would could need after a mission. It get pretty intense." said Stella." I don't doubt you on that." said Bob." So? This might be a weird question to ask but are you seeing anyone?" said Stella." No why do you ask?" said Bob." No reason. So did you need anything from the shops?" said Stella." I don't think so at the moment. If I need anything,I will come out and go get it myself." said Bob.

Then his phone rang." Do you mind Stella?" said Bob." Sure." said Stella. Bob grab it and he saw that it was his mom." Hey mom, how it is going?" said Bob." Great. Paperwork sucks. How is your team doing with you going."said Audrey." Everyone so far was being really nice and helpful and I met the daughter of that magic teacher." said Bob." Ah she is a sweet girl and her father Wizard is really a kind person. Did she give you something?" said Audrey." Yeah she did and it is called the expert book of magic. She is a sweet girl like her father I presume." said Bob." Yeah and have you accept any jobs yet?" said Audrey." No still haven't. Well I see you later." said Bob." True I got a lot of paperwork because of your little incident earlier. Please get a job soon son and I will see you later. said Audrey.

Bob put his phone down and he asked Stella," So where do you accept jobs exactly?" " Back at home. You want to start going back?" said Stella.

Then Stella got a call." It from Brendan. Wonder what he wants?" said Stella. She then activate the holographic screen on her phone." Hey Stella and Bob, can you guys grab a pizza? Since I had to clean the room for Bob here." said Brendan." Why can't you just order it from there?" said Bob." He can't order things because the owner hates his guts for never paying. She doesn't mind us so that is why he can't order from there." said Stella." So Bob as your first job,Get a pizza from Uncle Salazar." said Brendan.

" The place is called Uncle Salazar?" said Bob. They were walking to the pizza place." Yeah. An known retired female superhero start the place up and your mother was her first customer." said Stella." Does she like my family or what?" said Bob." Yeah and she gives a discount to your family." said Stella.

They stood inside and they waited in line." Then why is it called Uncle Salazar?" said Bob." It was named after her mentor and famous chef Salazar." said Stella.

They got up to the front." Welcome to Uncle Salazar's pizza. May I take your order?" said the Server." Yeah. I'll take a large pepperoni pizza,a veggie pizza, a spicy pizza,and a mystery pizza." said Bob.

Then the pizzas appear and Bob grab his wallet." Wait are you the son of Audrey X?" said the Server." Yes?" said Bob." Mistress Wish. The son has appeared." said the server.

The line moved to a different server as Lady Wish stood in front of the two. Lady Wish has long blond hair and she look like a fairy." You must be the principal's son. You like a little Lance." said Wish." Thanks. Are you the husband of Wizard?" said Bob." You did do your studying of heroes of this world. When did you have the time to study that?" said Wish." My mother sent me a history book of the worlds heroes on my train ride up here and man that was a long train ride." said Bob." I would love to see you mother long so here on the house is your pizza free. Come back again." said Wish.

Bob was holding it as Stella walked with him." Does your family have a thing to make everyone like you guys or something because no one you have met hates you." said Stella." It is our family curse I guess. So when are we meet the rest of your friends?" said Bob." They are there at base right now. Waiting to meet you." said Stella.

They were at the entrance and Stella said," Stand back." She then opened the door and a lighting bolt came toward Bob who then ducked." You guys are finally back with dinner." said Brendan.

Bob placed the food on the table and he then saw a boy with blond hair and a giant sword on his back talking to a girl with green hair and a UFO chain over her large chest. Then he notice Sun talking with a boy with blue hair and he had a giant bump on his head and then he saw a boy with black hair with a fang of a dragon chain talking with a girl with black hair and a fang of a dinosaur chain then he saw Brendan getting scoped out by a girl with a brown ponytail.

The girls all were very beautiful to Bob and the girl with the ponytail walked up to him as Stella went to go talked with Brendan."You must be Bob. Wow you are the director's son. You remind me of a little Lance. You are probably asking yourself. Who is the strange girl talking to you? My name is Kari or Kai and I am kinda sort of Brendan's girlfriend." said Kai." Brendan has a girlfriend? Did not seen that coming." said Bob." I get that a lot. So let me introduce you to the rest of your crew The Squad." said Kari.

Bob then met Abe aka Ares the swordsman,Eliza aka Alien the shapeshifter,Carl aka Chill the man who can breath ice and control its beauty, Frank aka Fang the man who the power of animals, and Rex aka Dino who can the properties of animals into her being.

They all sat down at the large table." So You are Bob? You look very strong." said Frank." He is the little brother of Lance, Cletus,and Robin you know." said Rex." So how was your last job Abe?" said Eliza." Pretty good and I got us a group job." said Abe." What do you mean Abe? Is a really good job like a trip to bikini island!" said Carl. He was then hit with a frying pan by Cindy." Ignoring him. What is the job Abe?" said Cindy." We are off to save the continent of Infinite from an evil Pirate gang called Death's army." said Abe." There is a gang called Death's Army? Sounds pretty stupid." said Brendan." They have been known to serve a man known as Disaster." said Abe." Sounds pretty dangerous and Bob he is a new comer." said Stella." I think this will be a test for me because I want to prove my strength as part of the guild. So I say we should do them." said Bob." I agree with Bob. This would be fun." said Abe." Lets get ready to go tomorrow after we get permission from the board." said Cindy." Good idea." said Bob.

Next time,
The gang go on a boat to the continent of Infinite, they met the island rebels, more is learn about Death's Army,and Bob's fighting skills are seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment