Friday, June 28, 2013

Power High part 1 the beginning of Bob's new life

If you have notice there hasn't been any story for a while, I just need time to think some stuff over and here is the new Power High!

A new year of the local high school where many famous super villains and heroes has learn their tricks, a women well into her years was looking out the window at the front. She had white hair and a figure that back in her days got many men's affection.She was wearing a business suit.

Then the door opened and there was a boy. He had blond hair and he was wearing a green t-shirt and regular jeans and tennis shoes." Son.Come in." said the women.

He then entered the room and he sat down." Do you think he is going to come here Audrey? I mean he wasn't seen you since you drop her off with Kim." said the Boy." Lance. You have your father's mouth on you. I know he will come to school just trust me okay. Now get to class or someone will be grounded." said Audrey.

Lance sighed and he left but he said," I hope she knows what she is doing." He walked to the seniors classes. Audrey looked out the window." Bob. Please come.Mom wants to see how you develop." said Audrey.

A boy with black hair was running to school.He had on a red jacket on plus a black t-shirt,blue jeans,tennis shoes,and a watch." Shit! I am going to be late for my first day of school," said the boy.

He had a backpack on and then he fell on the ground once he was in front of the school." This is the place where my mom works? Looks like that school she talked about." said the boy.

He then stood up and his wallet and his phone plus headphones fell out and then he sensed it." Almost forgot this.Guess Kim"s blondness is getting to me." said the boy.

He then grabbed it and it said,( Bob Percival X. Male. Black hair and Brown eyes.). He ran inside and then he got lost.

Bob suddenly found the sophomore classes."Okay. Kim made me a class list before I flew to Earth. Now where did I put it?" said Bob.

He opened his pack and he started to look for it as Lance found him." You must be new here. The name is Lance X, the son of the principal. What is your name?" said Lance." You must be my older brother Lance. Kim Lee told me about you, Robin,Ace,and my mother. Nice to meet you. The name is Robert Percival X or Bob for short." said Bob."This is Bob? He doesn't look Mom!"thought Lance. 

Lance then shook his hand and he smiled." Nice to meet you little bro. What are you looking for?" said Lance." My class schedule. My master gave it to me." said Bob." Oh. I looked into you and you are in class 1 right here with your older brother Ace." said Lance." Thanks big brother." said Bob." Don't mention it." said Lance. He then walked off and said," This year will be fun."

Bob found class 1 and he saw a women drinking." You must be that new twerp I hear so much about. Come in and sit in the back by the window." said the women.

Bob saw his class of 29 plus him 30 and he sat down. They all looked at him." He looks cute.Better use my charms and beauty to control him." said a sliver haired girl." Okay you little brats. My name is Ms.Wine. I will be teaching you guys how to be great heroes like the director of this school Audrey." said Wine.

 She grabbed the school charter or list." Okay. This class must be special because we have two X family members on it." said Wine.

The class was in a commotion."Ms.Wine. How can that be? There are only three children.Robin and Lance are seniors and we have Ace." said a girl." Well, Cindy. According to rumors, she had a fourth child and she never told anybody and that child is the boy who just enter. Class meet Robert Percival X or Bob because that is a mouthful." said Wine. Bob had his music in and he smiled and waved.

After Ms.Wine went to get more booze, The class talked among themselves. Bob then saw a boy with white hair and blue eyes walk toward him. He was wearing Hawaiian shirt plus shorts and sandals. " You must be my little brother.The name is Ace" said Ace." You knew my name so who are they?" said Bob." Oh that drunk women forgot to introduce the class to you. We got her and not Evelyn thanks the gods. Here is the class list. Come talk to me sometime and stop being a loner." said Ace.

He went over to his friend. Bob looked at the list and he saw his class for the year. The front row of 6 was Larry a magic user, Sarah a blade user, Red a fiery cook, Donna Larry's twin sister, Luke a man of many powers, and Brendan the rich son of a corporation known for their research on meta humans.The second row had Ace X his older brother, Miley Ace's supposed girlfriend, Kathy a tomboy,Ryan a boy known for his super strength and having a cute little sister, Diane the daughter of Evelyn and Sam, and Blake the son of the crazed gym teacher. The third row had Alice a known convict, Yoshi a girl who look like a mechanic, Dawn who look all sad, Kari she is in every fighting club, Carl a cold dude, and Frank a crazy man. The forth row had Abe a male warrior, Eliza a alien fanatic, Rex a animal lover, Lucy a explosive girl, Ash a kid with a dream, and May the girl who likes him but who is way too dense too notice, The fifth and final row had Bob,Stella the most popular and beautiful girl in the grade, and four other who weren't here today.

Bob sighed and he said," This will be very difficult especially remember all these names.I wish I was with Kim right now or fighting an space shark.".

Then Stella came over to him. She was wearing a a white jacket, a pink shirt, a skirt, and blue high tops. Her sliver hair and blue eyes was very pretty to Bob." So you are the Principal's son she never wanted? Where have you been this whole time? Have you meet anyone of your family so far? Do you think I am pretty?" said Stella." I don't think she hates me,I think.Training with Kim Lee and we fought evil dictatorships and sharks. Just Ace and Lance so far, I really want to meet my sister because she is a known model. I better get back to the song I was listening or study the class list. See ya Stella right?" said Bob.

Bob smiled and he went back to listening to his music and studying." Why did he answer the last question? Is he gay or something? I may have to try a little hard to get the son of the principal under my control." said Stella.

Then Ms.Wine came back in." Okay you little twerps since you are all sophomore now you will be heading off to the gym to get your class and weapons and then you will be heading to your respective dorms due to your power levels." said Ms.Wine.

The class headed off to the gym but Bob got lost and he was walked by a security guard. He then entered the room and he saw doctors taking students away.

He then saw the boy known as Red from his class and he walked over. Red had a vest on plus shorts and boots and his hair and eyes were bright red. " Hey you must be the new kid Robert? The name is Red and I am a really good cook. I once served the king of Pluto." said Red." I would love to try that because Kim was a terrible cook. So where is the rest of our class anyway?" said Bob." You don't know about the systems we have here do you?" said Red." No idea because I ain't that smart. Do you mind explain to me?" said Bob." Go talk to Nurse Destiny. She will explain because I really don't understand myself. See you later and Nurse Destiny is under the sign that says welcome back." said Red.

Bob then walked off to the sign and he saw Nurse Destiny. She has a white lab coat on and her blond hair was in a ponytail and her red glasses were on her hair under her lab coat was a purple dress and she had purple high heels.

She then saw him and called him over." You must Audrey's abandoned child? You are going to ask how this system are you? I am usually correct." said Destiny." How did you know? So could you explain to me?" said Bob." Okay so here each student is ranked by their power. The power is how humans can have a power of a god. Someone may have the same power as you but everyone has a different level. Your weapons is decided on your personality. Any questions?" said Destiny." Where do I go get my power level examine?" said Bob." Over there." said Destiny.

Bob walked over to the booth andhe enter and he saw his sister.She had long and flowing black hair and she was wearing a red dress." Hey little bro.The name is Robin. I am known as one of the most beautiful girls in the school. Are you here to get examine?" said Robin."Yeah sis and Kim was right you are drop dead gorgeous." said Bob.

Robin then lef Bob over to a machine and he stood under it and it said," Power level unidentified." " What does that mean Robin?" said Bob." Here is your four weapons strangely.I will go check this out with mother in the mean time go hang out by the dorms and make some friends." said Robin.

Bob followed the sign to the dorms as Robin ran to her mothers office with important news.

Bob then found Red and he was with Stella and Donna. Donna look like a female wizard." What class are you assigned in mistake child?" said Donna." The name is Bob BTW. I don't know because that machine said I was unidentified." said Bob." That is so cool! I am so freaking jealous because I got stuck these prefects this year instead with my friends. Maybe you will be with me also?" said Red." What does he mean by that?" said Bob." You are a idiot. It mean that he wants you to join the elite class along with me of course the queen of the sophomore class." said Stella.

She then went into a daze as Bob was confused and then he asked," what weapon did you guys get?"." I got a frying pan which works as shield and hammer. So I got the power of attack and defense at my side!" said Red." I got a wand because I am a wizard the best compared to my brother." said Donna." What about Merlin?" said Bob." I resent that you little boy.Stella what weapon did you get?" said Donna." I bet something girl like a brush and lipstick." said Red.

He then was hit with a suit of armor that reveal her cleavage plus she had a sword and a shield on her back." I got three weapons because of my power level. What did you get Bob?" said Stella.

He held out a black/red fox, a dog, a little ship, and a fighter." I guess they are my weapons?You guys look awesome" said Bob.
They introduced themselves as Z,Scampers,Ship,and Tyro.

He smiled as his older brother Lance came over with Robin,Susan and a strange women aka Audrey.

" Wow it is the entire family! We are so not worthy." said Red." You may stay because you are Bob first friend." said Ace." What do you mean by that master Ace?" said Donna." Ace isn't good to be a master anyway but Bob your ranking was been decided." said Robin." What is it?" said Bob." It is the ultimate rank and you are the first sophomore ever to join it. The whole family lives there." said Lance." That is awesome and very hot Bob." said Stella." Son.I know we have never met but this means we get spend time with you as a family." said Audrey." I think I should go with you guys but I don't really want to see you Audrey because after what I heard from one of my father's crew mates during my ride here. I don't really like you after all you went undercover to stop Dad, you and him made me and then when I was born you got him and almost the entire crew arrest and or killed!" yelled Bob." What about Arthur?Is he alright?" said Audrey." I don't know and I really don't care because after you sent me away when I was only a month old to live with Kim Lee. She is my mother to me and I don't mind my brothers and sister but you are just a old hag and I wish you will just leave me alone." said Bob.

He walked off and the three students tried to catch him as the family just stood there." I can't believe you did to the kid's dad." said Ace." That was a different time Ace. I was a youth and after I arrest Arthur and I look at my 4th kid's eyes. I keeping seeing him in his eyes so I sent him to live with my old friend Kim Lee." said Audrey.

She then walked off and crying silently as her children stood and talked." Do you think she will be alright?" said Robin." She got yelled at the son who she abandoned him 16 years ago. So let the two settle their difference for now and lets make Bob love Mom again but don't tell him." said Lance." Yes sir!" said the two.

Bob was standing on a rail and he was looking at the view." I miss my old life. Maybe I should just leave this place and go back to live Kim. She won't mind me going back." said Bob.

Then Z,Scampers,Ship, and Tyro appeared in front of him." You must really hate your mother master. I mean she is the principal and she say that you are a giant booger picker and that will never get you a girl." said Scampers." Ignore this fool here master.She want to see you after 16 years.You should be overjoyed with smiles." said Tyro." I agree with Tyro here master. She hasn't seen you in 16 years and everyone needs a mom." said Ship." You boys just don't get it.Bob feels like his mom didn't want him and Kim was his mom and after learning what she did to his father. I can trust what Bob is feeling is doubt,sadness,and fear." said Z." Thanks Z but I just need to think some things over okay. BTW you can call me Bob okay." said Bob.

He smiled and then he saw Stella and Red walking toward him." Hey guys. Let me guess you guys are going to lecture me about my behavior early." said Bob." Nah. That was pretty ballsy what you just did and Donna will be telling everyone. You don't mind do you." said Red." It is fine and maybe I won't be just known as the youngest or the mistake child." said Bob." They are still going to call you that Bob.So do you have a place to crash for the night?" said Stella." No because I don't want to go my dorm because of my family." said Bob." You could live with us!" said Red." I don't think we have enough room Red." said Stella." I can check the dorm space if the master says yes." said Ship." Sure.Go ahead." said Bob.

Ship then started to hack and he saw one open room open and unclaimed." Okay then lets go to your new home." said Red.

They were in front of said dorm and Bob was shocked by the inside."Welcome masters and mistress to your new home.My name is Edward.I will be serving you from this year mistress and these two men will be getting maids. Let me show you to your room." said Edward.

He led them to the room and walked off." Here it is Bob." said Stella. She then opened it and Bob started to jump on the bed." This is so much fun not as fun as jumping on the moon of the planet of marshmallow but it is still fun." said Bob." So Bob this might be weird question but is your luggage back at that fancy ass place?" said Red." No,I don't have any thing because Kim and I were always on the road." said Bob." What about your outfit? Have you wear since you were born?" said Stella." Nah.I got this at the stop on the moon.So what are you suggest?" said Bob." Since we have the day off to settle in, we should go to the mall and buy some stuff for you to get you settle in to your new home." said Red." Okay then so I have one more question.Who are those four kids who were out of class today?" said Bob." They are in the situation that you are in because they have lived in space and then during their sophomore class they ate come here and learning how to be better heroes or villains the case may be. I heard one of them is hot.I better get ready for tomorrow because those students will be here and at the mall." said Stella.

She then left to her room to get ready." She is a weird girl. How long have you known her for anyway? You two seem pretty close after all.Are you two dating or what?" said Bob."No way.We have been friends since I was like 5 and we grew up together." said Red." So you are childhood friends?" said Bob." Yeah and why are you asking this? Do you like her or something?" said Red." Nah, I promise a girl that we would meet again and she is coming here tomorrow so I want to meet her." said Bob."Are you kidding?" said Red."I am not kidding." said Bob." We need you to get you ready for your big reunion tomorrow." said Red."Are you serious? If you are get like a girl to plan it because they are more in tuned with their feelings." said Bob." You are a weird guy.I like that and I guess you just made your first real friend." said Red." That is true.I guess." said Bob.

Red then left the room to catch some Zs and Bob sat on the bed." This was a pretty good day and what it is worth.I finally made my first friend.So time to sleep." said Bob.

He fell asleep as 7 people were watching him.One look like a animal/human hybrid and was a man?,one has a giant sword on her back,one had a maid outfit on, one had a animal like feel to him,one has bald and very shiny, one has drop dead gorgeous,and the finally one had huge muscle everywhere." So this is the evil pirate king's son? Doesn't look that tough." said the hybrid." Think about Freak. He was the blood of the king and the leader of this academy after all.So this will be a challenge." said pretty girl." I call killing him!" said the animal." Sorry Beast but first up is master Zorro." said the maid." Thanks but no thanks Daisy, he doesn't look like a challenge for my blade Master." said Zorro." Shut up you idiots! Okay first we need to know what he can do and what he is weak against so my mind can plan it." said the bald man." Lynch has a point for once okay so Daisy and Tina will be spying on him till we figure out what he is and the rest of us will be doing some else.Am I make myself clear?!" said the muscle." Yes Biff." said the 6. The guys and Freak disappeared as the girls watch." First thing we do is get you something else to wear Daisy you stand out and Bob will notice." said Tina." Doesn't master Biff like this type of clothing?" said Daisy." With that man,I don't know but we need to show those guys and that Freak that we girls can do this." said Tina." You like Master Freak don't you mistress Tina?" said Daisy." Let get this quest start and then we kill the son of the pirate king that was destroy Combat For Hire or CFH." said Tina. They ran off somewhere.

Next time,
Bob is stuck at the mall with Red,Stella, Larry,Donna,Luke,Alice,Dawn,Ash,and May. He them mets the girl from his past, some of Bob's training is seen, and The CFH start to spy.

This story will be quite longer than other due to the fact I am writing this on a laptop and not my phone. Tell me if you like these long stories or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment