Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Power Dimension part 1 the recruitment part 1 Yoshi,Red,Luke,and Myra

A reboot. These parts will be shorter than normal.

The starship Stardust was flying over Planet Earth. Inside was legendary and sort of stupid hero Power aka Robert Percival X or Bob for short and his best friend Stella aka Lunar. They have been a team since they met when they were in first grade. Stella likes Bob but he is way too dense to notice it.

They were in the kitchen and Bob was smiling like a madman with a piece of paper while Stella was eating with her regular Sliver hair up." This is going be so awesome Stella! I mean we are going to get some people and going into space." said Bob." Yeah. So who have you decide to join us? I mean you have meet so many people. Most of them are women." said Stella." What do you mean by? Nick always told me to be nice to the other gender." said Bob." That arrogant bastard. A enemy to women everywhere. He isn't coming with into space with us right?" said Stella." Nah. Alex would hate that. She told me that Nick stays with her." said Bob." Thank you Alexis." said Stella." I was think Yoshi to help with repairs,Red to cook,and then I got nothing so please help me. You can judge my friends better than I can." said Bob." Okay let me see who you picked okay." said Stella.

Bob then showed her the list and she was shocked." This might take a day or two." said Stella." We have time. So lets get start then!" said Bob.

He then fell out of his chair." I am right Stella." said Bob. She smiled as she helped him up and the two were looking at the list.

Two days later, Bob parked Stardust in front of the warehouse of Yoshi. Bob was wearing his skull t-shirt,regular blue shorts and he had his regular black hair combed and sandals. Stella had on a pink top with the word Power and she was wearing shorts and regular tennis shoes.Yoshi was a good friend of Bob and Stella since they were little.

He knocked on the door and Yoshi was there. She has drop dead beautiful and she was covered with grease plus she had blue hair and she wearing a working outfit." Hey you two lovebirds! What are you two doing here? You should have called. I could have looked a little better." said Yoshi." I want to invite you for my crew up to space." said Bob." What is this moron talking about Stella?" said Yoshi." Bob is asking you to join his crew as the mechanic for Stardust. He wants to go space to fight crime I guess." said Stella." Yeah. She is on the dot with that. So will you our crew to space?" said Bob." I will feel bad for Stella and everyone other he picked. So let me grab some parts for Stardust, some clothes, and let me take a shower." said Yoshi.

She ran inside and she was all clean and carry tools and luggage." Do you need help?" said Stella." I got this. Now lets go find the next crew mate." said Yoshi." Onward!" said Bob.

Bob was standing with Yoshi and Stella outside of Le Devil." So who is here anyway?" said Yoshi." Welcome to the home of the cook Red, a fire user. Plus the cook of our crew." said Bob." Red is a really good according Bob here so he pick him over Brendan and Kari." said Stella." Oh." said Yoshi.

Then Red came outside. His hair was hot as fire and he was wearing a cooking uniform." Bloody hell cooks! Oh hey Bob and Stella. Good to see you guys again after that fiasco. And who is this?" said Red." You still trying to act British Red? Who cares? So join my crew to the stars." said Bob." What is up with him this time? What about the stars?" said Red." He wants you to join his space crew because he wants to go space and the name is Yoshi." said Yoshi." He picked you because of your cooking." said Stella." Sweetness. I get to make space food now. Let me grab my gear and Bob ready for one last fight here!" said Red." You know it man." said Bob.

The two idiots ran in and then came out with a bag full of stuff and bruises." Idiots!" said the girls.

Bob was eating meat made by Red in front of the home of Luke and Myra." Okay so who is going to open the door? I can't because of their dog." said Bob.

He hid behind a tree." Be a man Bob." said Red. He then opened the door and he was tackled by a giant dog." This mutt is fucking huge! How do you raise this thing!" yelled Red." There you are Precious! Oh hey guys. Good to see." said a women. She had long blond hair,was wearing a dress with known music instruments,and high heels." Is your boyfriend home? We need to talk you two." said Yoshi." I think so. Let go together." said Myra.

She got Precious off Red who has dying from water." Will he be alright?" said Myra." Yeah. He was hit a barrel of water and he lived." said Bob." Get him some heat Bob." said the girls.

Luke was writing a new song for his latest concert when he heard the door opened." What is it Myra? I am a little busy." said Luke.

Then Bob pop in." Bob. What the hell are you doing here you bastard?" said Luke. Luke had on a black suit and his regular blond hair was stressed out." Sorry Luke. You know him." said Stella." Ah Stella. It is so good to see you again after you and the stooge helped me get my music career off the ground." said Luke." They have something to ask us." said Myra." Then lets go to the living room." said Luke.

The 6 were in the living room." So Bob wants us to join his crew to space?" said the two." It is very confusing. I know because he isn't really that smart but he really thought hard about this with Stella's help on the final draft." said Yoshi." But I can't because I got this song and a concert coming up." said Luke." Luke hon, you need to take a break because you have been very stress lately so maybe this would be good for you." said Myra." Myra is right. You can write music that will earn you big amount of money back here on Earth. Plus some new recipes in space." said Red." That sounds easy but what about my fans?" said Luke." Once we get the final four members we could have a fair well party. Red could cook and you can have one final concert!" said Bob." That sounds like amazing. I am in." said Luke." So am I but what about Precious?" said Myra." Don't you have someone to take care of her?" said Stella." Nah. It is usually me and Myra." said Luke." I could build a pet place on Stardust for her. If Red doesn't mind?" said Yoshi." I don't mind at all." said Red." Let me getting packing then we got find our next teammate." said Myra." Red and Yoshi. Go help them if they need it. I need to talk to Bob alone." said Stella." Yes madam!" said the two.

Bob was all alone with Stella." So what do you want to talk about?" said Bob." I want to know if you want to go on a date with me." said Stella." But we go on dates all the time?" said Bob." Not for mission. You and me alone." said Stella." What about the others? They don't get to come!" said Bob." Never mind Bob. Lets go get the last four members okay!" said Stella.

She left the room with a huff." That was weird even for her." said Bob.

They were on the ship flying to the next stop on their journey. Luke was writing a song in his room just for writing music, Myra was putting her stuff in the girls room while listing to Stella, Yoshi was fixing on stuff on Stardust,and Red was making a snack for Bob." So Bob didn't want to go on a date with you? I thought you guys were together all ready." said Myra." He is way too dense to notice but I wish he would pay attention to my needs." said Stella." Honey. Sometimes people don't notice things that fast but I will get you together on this journey. Maybe Yoshi might help." said Myra." What do you need my help with?" said Yoshi." To get these two together and change. You don't look very ladylike." said Myra." I thought you two were together all ready. Never mind Bob is way too dense to notice anything." said Yoshi." So will you guys help me?" said Stella." Sure. Hey do you know of any more girls are coming with us? We will have more power." said Myra." Yeah but Bob doesn't want me to tell anyone." said Stella." What will happen of you tell us?" said Yoshi."I actually don't know." said Stella." Then tell us!" said the girls.

In the kitchen, Luke was entering as Bob was eating a big help of food." Are you sure he can eat that much?" said Luke." The fridge can make as much as he needs so he will be fine. How is your song coming along?" said Red." Great but I need that one thing for it to be complete. Who do you think Bob and Stella pick for the crew?" said Luke." I don't know but they will be a lot of girls. I check their room earlier and their are 6 beds." said Rex." That could mean it but they might just have a lot of beds." said Luke.

The the girls came in." So what is for dinner? And can Bob eat all that?" said Yoshi." Yeah and dinner is real soon. It is coming out of the oven right now. Just sit down." said Red.

They all sat down as Bob keep eating as Red placed a turkey on the table." What is the occasion?" said Luke." The first meeting of The Squad." said Bob." That is our name? Sounds cool." said Stella." Lets toast. To the Squad!" said Luke." To the Squad!" said the 6. They all ate and as Bob are like a pig.

Next time,
The final four are reveal, the goodbye party is stop by some villains, and will Bob stop being Dense? This and more on the next Power Dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment