Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Power Academy part 3 The trip to Infinite and the meeting of the rebels

Everyone was somewhere on this giant boat while Brendan and Kari were driving it to Infinite." This thing is huge." said Bob." The mortal world must have been not very advanced." said Abe.

He and Bob were training outside on the deck and Abe was impressed. Bob was punched all the dummies that he set up." How is he doing against these dummies Abe?" said Frank.

Frank jumped to Abe."He set up the dummies on level 100 and he takes them like they were level one. He is Lance's little brother." said Abe." Audrey, the headmistress called me last night about him that his father that was with him in the human world isn't his real father. His real father is the captain of Death's Army. She was worried about him about meeting his real father but my intelligence from the island says that he isn't there but just in case I made every level ten stronger just for him." said Frank." His real father? You made the training course x10 stronger for a rookie! Are you insane?" said Abe." He has the blood of Audrey,Robin,Lance,and his father Arthur the evil king in him. I think this was an good idea and yes my animal blood makes me a little insane." said Frank.

Then Bob stop and he said," That was a workout. Do you guys known when lunch is?"." Did he hear us? I will go check with the lunch crew." said Abe.

Then he ran to the kitchen and Eliza,Rex, Stella,and Cindy were making lunch." Is lunch coming soon or what?" said Abe.

Then he was hit with a frying pan by Cindy." Be patient sword boy. It is almost done so be patient." said Cindy." Yeah Abe. Tell Bob and Frank to patient about their lunch or they can make their own lunch." said Rex." Go easy on the guy Rex. He is just the messenger." said Stella." Lets go the sender then." said Eliza." I will go tell them that then." said Abe.

He ran out and he saw Carl outside the secret peephole." Hey Abe. You come here to peep at the girls too?" said Carl." No way. They would serve me to the shark if I look. Anyway how can you look? They are wearing very no revealing clothing." said Abe." I stole Bob's magic book and I learned a spell to make their clothing more appealing if you know what I mean." said Carl." I sense complete danger with this. So good luck. I got to switch jobs with Brendan so maybe you two can die together." said Abe.

Abe put the ship on auto pilot as the gang ate lunch." This is really good girls but what are you wearing?" said Bob.

They wear maid outfits." Your magic book gave Carl and Brendan the power to change our clothing into their sick desire." said Cindy." I can change you guys back and then rip that page out of the book." said Bob." Easy down kid. Those two do this all the time so don't think about it and enjoy lunch. You did work really hard and all so eat like a pig on holiday. I command you as your leader." said Frank." I don't accept Frank as our leader. I say me or Brendan should be leader." said Carl.

Then he was thrown in the ocean by Bob's eating." I will go get him. So please don't make him or me leader." said Brendan.

He then jumped in the ocean after Carl." Ignore that. So should Frank be leader?" said Rex." I really don't know and I just met you guys." said Bob." We shall do what the people in the human world called voting." said Abe." Yeah then we can decide as a group who should lead us." said Stella." Then it is decide after this mission we decide our leader. We should cheer one this." said Eliza.

Then Brendan got Carl out the ocean and they cheered." The Squad!"

They reached the coast of a local port named 100. Bob then ran into town andhr saw no one." Hey aren't these place supposed to very crowded." said Bob." Yeah it is. Lets be on our guards anyway just in case we get attacked." said Abe.

They parked the boat and they walked into town." Is there like an army in this town at all Frank?" said Eliza." Yeah but they have been almost eliminated by the pirates. All that is left is a group of rebels and a town near here that is populated. I hope that they don't notice us." said Rex.

Then an alarm went off." Crap!" said Carl.They were surround by 1,000,000 pirates." Look fresh meat." said a pirate." I don't think Carl here would be goid because he was eaten by sharks. You know. Just saying." said Kari.

Then a group of 10 female pirates surround them. Then the prettiest girl stood in front of Bob " You must that group of heroes from the academy on the mainland. We are Death's Army main female group of pirates called Lady Blackbeard's brigade. I am the leader known to most as Queen." said Queen." One question. Why is your name that?" said Brendan.

Then a girl with two giant guns came up to him." Don't question our leader great decision. I am her second in command Blaster. If you mess with her delicate feelings you will have many holes in you fast then you can say I am sorry." said Blaster.
Then the other 8 said their names were Slash,Beam,Claw,Stretch, Lighting, Android,Crash,and Heart. Then Bob was grabbed by Stretch." This one looks like our captain." said Stretch." Yes. He is like a replica of Arthur." said Android." What are you crazy ladies talking about? Who is Arthur?" said Bob.

Then he was blasted with fire and electric energy and he was out cold." Bob!" said the gang." Calm down losers. He can handled this but you won't be able to handled our group attacks. Stretch and I will take this twerp while you guys fight these twerps. I think you can handled then." said Queen.

The two girls ran off with the out cold Bob." Stella go after him and then wake him so he can help with these pirates." said Frank.

She then flew off after them as Fang who then turned into a dragon and she burned the pirates as Chill and Element froze them,Dino and Alien slashed them by Dino claw and a saw alien,and Ares,Sun,and Kari slash,burned,and punched them.

Meanwhile,4 people stood by and they watched the fight." You think they are the group from Hero?Nature." said a girl who looks Abe." Nah Athena. They might be some travelers." said a female Brendan." But they said they had a boy who look like Arthur. You known the evil pirate king which was taken our home land."said a female Chill." Yeah but we can help them because our leader won't allow it." said Nature.

Then a man stood in the front of the three girls." Athena,Nature and Freeze help them out and them take them back to the base while I go help the boy who looks like the pirate king and if our boss says something. Tell him it was me, Ace X." said Ace.

He then jumped down and then he made a skateboard and he skate after Lunar." That man is an idiot." said Nature." I can't believe he is our second in command for the rebels." said Freeze." We can ask our leader why he is. Lets just help them all ready." said Athena.

The gang was surround by pirates with giant sword,giant guns,and cannons." We can beat these heroes and then murder them." said a pirate.

Then a barrage of ice arrows froze them." Nice shot Athena and Freeze. Now let me heal them." said Nature.

She then flew up and heal the gang." Oh crap! Female version of you three." said Kai." OMG! The horror!" said Sun." Please come with us to meet the captain of the rebels." said Freeze." Wow! We have to go get our friends. They got captured by two pirates." said Fang." Yeah we need Bob and Stella to do things like voting for me to be captain." said Chill." He got hit on his head as a kid so don't ask." said Brendan." Don't worry our second in command will bring them in. Lets gets out of here before they wake up." said Athena." Lets go help Bob and Lunar then." said Dino." I don't think Bob can handled them and Lunar isn't really the stronger person in the world." said Alien." Have more faith. I mean Bob is the brother of Lance,Robin, and Cletus and the son of Arthur and Audrey and Lunar so he is really strong." said Ares." What? Wait do you say?" said Nature.

Then she knocked them out and then she made plant solid whets to carry them. The girls walked off to base as the pirates woke up.

Bob was starting to wake up. Then he saw he was tied up and he saw a strange man and Lunar fighting his captors." Man I guess I shouldn't train myself too hard then." said Bob.

He then turn into a mouse and escape and then he went back to normal." You guys need my help? And who is the strange man healing you Lunar?" said Bob." I am your biggest fan Bob. My name is Ace X, your brother." said Ace.

Then he punched Stretch with his giant bear arm." I have three brothers?" said Bob." Yeah strange ain't it." said Lunar.

Then she pick up the pirates and Ace and Bob froze them." So I am supposed to take you to the rebels base. Your friends will be there. Knowing those girls they will be injured. They will be fine." said Ace." I like this guy. He remind me of the brother I never had until a few minutes ago." said Bob." Lets get going then." said Lunar.

Next time,
Bob learns more about his real father and brother,the Squad that he and Ace are really similar,the rebels dislike Bob's father a lot,and Bob gets a new crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment