Monday, June 3, 2013

Bo's Duel Academy Journey part 5 family ties

Jaden,Alexis,Jesse,Merlin,Blair, and Morgan were watching the duel." I can't believe Bo is going to be an obelisk blue and be closer to her. Mira think she is so cool because she beated me." said Blair." Where is she anyway? I think she would be here." said Morgan." She is right there on the battlefield to cheer Bo in this family battle." said Merlin." What do you mean Merlin?" said Alexis." His last name is Negative. His last name is after the famous actors who lost to Bo's siblings a few year backs." said Jesse." Let cheer on Bo so he can be upgrade to Obelisk blue." said Jaden.

Bo look up at his friends and he smiled," Crowler! If I win this,Me and my three friends Jaden,Merlin,and Jesse will come with me to Obelisk blue." said Bo." What? Do you really think you can beat me? A powers beat a negative? That is improbable." said Leon." Duel!" yelled the two.

Leon drew a card and said," I summons Darkfire Solidier #2 in attack mode and I play two facedowns and I end my turn." " My turn! I play La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp in attack mode and then I attack that warrior with magic attack." said Bo." I play the trap card Scrap-Iron Scarecrow to block your attack." said Leon." I end my turn with playing two facesdown!" said Bo.

" Draw! I play Defender, the magical knight in defense mood and I end my turn." said Leon." Draw! I summon Elemental Hero Stratos and I activate his ability to summon a hero to my hand. Then I activate my two facedown. I sent one card to the grave to play lighting vortex to get rid of your monster and I play heavy storm and attack you directly!" said Bo. Then Leon lost 3600 points and had 4400 points left." I end my turn." said Bo.

" How come Leon was 4400 points?" said the three girls." This duel is a going up duel. Each duelist gets 8000 life points each." said Jesse." I draw and I summon Skilled Dark Magician and I play rusk recklessly and I attack the genie." said Leon. Bo lost 800 points." I play a facedown and end my turn." said Leon." I place a card down and I end my turn." said Bo.

" Draw. I summon my light solider and I attack your facedown with him." said Leon. Then Leon lost 500 life points." I place a facedown." said Leon." I ended my turn." said Bo.

" You are so dumb. I draw and place a face down." said Leon." I sent my two monster to the grave and summons my Master Hyperion in defense mode and placed a facedown." said Bo.

" I draw and send these two to the grave and I summoned my Dino and I will destroy master Hyperion then end my turn but after I play giant trunade." said Leon." I draw and I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman then I play change of heart to take your Dino and attack you directly." said Bo." Not so fast! I play spellbinding circle on my Dino into defense mode." said Leon." I attack you with Sparkman." said Bo. He lost 1600 points and had 2300 points." I end my turn by placing two facedown." said Bo.

" I play the spell card Dragging down into the grave and we sent our hand to the grave and then I play shallow grave so each of us summons a monster. I pick my defender." said Leon." I pick my Master." said Bo." I end my turn." said Leon." I play my trap metal reflect slime and I switch my master to attack and destroy that Dino with the universe blast. I ended my turn." said Bo.

" I draw. I summon green gadget and I end my turn." said Leon." Draw. I summon my junk Synchron and then I synchro summon Junk Destroyer and I play the trap card Assault mode activate and I summon my dragon!" said Bo. Stardust roared." I play the spell card Axe of Despair and I equip to the dragon. I attack the shield with master and then dragon and gadget attack." said Bo.

Then Leon lost 2600 points and Bo won the duel." That is game. Time for me and my friends to move up to blue." said Bo. He then took a nap.

" Wow Leon just got served." said Jesse." Hey what is the rivaly between those two anyway?" said Alexis." During a new zombie dueling movie which was being made 5 years ago, Bo's older brother and sister plus little Bo at the age of 10 visit the set and they challenged Leon's older brother and they defeat him badly. I guess he wants revenge but Bo's deck is a force to reckoning with so revenge isn't really a good thing." said Merlin." Sweet we are moving up to Obelisk Blue. Hello sweet food." said Jaden.

Then Crowler walked on to the stage," The winner is Bo Powers and since he won.Jaden,Jesse,Bo,and Merlin will be living in the dorm but they will be still count as Slifers." said Crowler." You suck teach. I want to duel Bo again!" said Leon." You lost Negative. Just challenge him again after this tourney okay. Please report your duels or class now!" said Crowler.

Everyone left but Mira,Blair,Jesse,Alexis, Morgan,Merlin,and Jaden were watching Bo sleeping." How can he sleeping?" said Blair." His duel wasn't very stressful so what could it be?" said Morgan." He was up till 3 this morning for the duel." said Merlin." He what? Up till 3! Is he nuts?" said Alexis." He said, he want to be ready for anything that Leon throws at him. We tried to stop him but failed due to his will to be an obelisk blue." said Jesse." Lets get him to the nurse office so he can rest." said Jaden.

Then Bo woke up." What happened? Did I win the duel because I was sleeping." said Bo." You were sleep dueling? That is so cool and you beat Leon and you guys are moving to Obelisk and you are closer to me." said Mira." Okay then. Better start packing then." said Bo.

Bo and Jaden were in their new room," This place is so nice and we don't have to share a closet." said Jaden." Yeah and we finally have a place with a flat screen." said Bo." I will miss Slifer Red though." said Jaden." You will get to see Alexis more often and maybe even get a date." said Bo. Jaden then started blushing." What are you talking about Bo?" said Jaden." My cousin used to bring over boys that she liked and she taught me how to read emotions and you like Alexis Rhodes." said Bo." Yeah but don't tell anyone okay because I heard that she likes Chazz or Aster." said Jaden." You need to express your love or you will lose it to someone else." said Bo." Anyway, who are we going to be facing? I mean Crowler could pull something on us." said Jaden." Yeah but we will beat them as a team." said Bo.

Then Jesse entered." This place is swell. I heard something about the tourney that it is going on." said Jesse." What is it?" said Jaden." In the second round,your team is switch with another team." said Jesse." Who did you hear that from?" said Bo." From the chancellor and Crowler." said Jesse." He probably is messing with you Jesse. Crowler does this all the time especially to people he likes more. He did this to me and my friends all of last year so don't think about it till the first round ends." said Jaden." Okay then. You want to go eat some of the obelisk blue food or what?"said Jesse." Totally." said Bo. They left the room to the dining room.

In a few days, Bo was back in the auditorium but in the seats provide. Then Bo look around and he saw Syrus, Blair, Axel,Jim,Adrian,Aster,Zane, Merlin, Jesse,Jaden,Hassleberry,Morgan,Alexis,Atticus,Chazz,,Bastion,Roy Hound, Leon, and many others students but not Mira." You miss me Bo?" said Mira." No way. I knew that you would be here. You did win your match." said Bo.

She sat next to Bo as Sheppard came in." Welcome to round two of our little tourney. You may have heard rumors about your team switching up and it is true. You have been assigned a number and it will be on your PDA now." said Sheppard.

Then Bo pulled out his PDA and he saw his number was 1." What did you get Bo? I got one." said Mira." One as well but was does that mean?" said Bo." If you got the same number as someone you will be on their team for the second round. Try to figure out a strategy to win against your numbers. Your match will be on your PDA after lunch then the match will be started. Go to lunch."said Sheppard.

Jaden and Alexis then walk over to them." I am guess you two are on a team together." said Bo." Yeah and we will beat anyone because we know each others decks." said Jaden." You two might have trouble because your decks are too different and you don't have a bond like me and Jaden. He is my fiancée after all." said Alexis." What does that mean?" said the boys." Oh nothing. It is girls talk. You two should get to the lunchroom. It is Fried Shrimp day." said Mira.

They ran out and to the cafeteria and they ate everything there as the girls tried to grab food." That was amazing." said Bo.

Then their PDAs turn on." Sweetness. Me and Jaden are battling two obelisk blue students in the second to last round. Who did you guys get?" said Alexis." Actually it is a guy named Hell and a girl named Heaven in the final match of the second round." said Mira." I heard about them. They are known as a great tag team. You guys are doomed. You better prepare." said Jaden." We got this. I better get to make my deck ready. See you guys later." said Bo.

He then ran to his room and he went to the desk near his bed and then he opened the drawer and then it glowed.

Bo then stood back and he saw his Stardust Dragon,Splendid Venus,Gaia The Fierce Knight, Ancient Gear Golem, Summoned Skill,and Jinzo were in front of him." What is happening with my deck? I am seeing sone of my best cards in front of me!"said Bo." You must have question dear Boy. I and my comrades will tried to explain it to. Will you go Skull?" said Gaia." Okay. We are called dueling spirits. We can be only see by chosen duelists. You and your two friends can see dueling spirits as well. Your next duel has been decide by fate. Any questions master?" said Skull." Two. What do this duel was to do with duel spirits? And why are you coming out now?" said Bo." Truth be told.We don't know but this meeting has made by fate." said Jinzo." We were chosen by fate to come out at this moment or something like that." said Gear Golem." So are you going to talk to me during the day?" said Bo." Yep." said Venus.

Then the door opened and in came Mira." You just ran away after lunch and what is going on with you?" said Mira." What do you mean?" said Bo." You know who our rivals are." said Mira." I know what they use and my deck is telling me to prepare for it." said Bo." You must have ate something bad to be hearing your deck. Get some sleep or something. Okay I want us to win." said Mira.

She then left." That was a close on. I thought she would see you guys." said Bo." You are not insane Bo. You have your family blood in you after all your family can see spirits. Your family put us in your deck when you were building it for your duel with Roy. We will follow you till the end of time." said Stardust." Thanks Stardust. Do you guys want to meet winged Kuriboh and Jaden? Plus are they any more spirits in my deck" said Bo." All of your cards are spirits but not really open about that." said Gear." Oh." said Bo.

Then Jaden plus Jessie enter and they saw them." You can see spirits!" said the two. Bo nod.

Then Alexis came running." Guys get to the nurse office!" said Alexis." What happen?" said Jesse." Merlin and Morgan's duel with Zane and Adrian. They lost badly and they have serious injures." said Alexis." They are going down!" said Jasen." Lets get there!" said Bo. They all ran plus grabbing Mira and telling her of the situation.

Next time,
Bo,Mira,Alexis,Jaden,and Jessie learn of Merin and Morgan loss, Bo goes to find them, Bo gets challenged to a duel by Adrian, and Bo learns more about his battle with Heaven and Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment