Friday, May 31, 2013

Bo's Duel Academy Journey part 4 the type duel of love

Bo was sitting in the king throne with a confusing as he saw Blair and Mira who were getting ready to have a duel.Jaden and Jesse were talking." I am still lost while Bo is so popular?"said Jesse." He did beat Roy Hound, a regional champion,beat Syrus with out losing any life points, and he is the younger brother of Rai and Lucas powers." said Jaden." Then why are two beauty queens fighting over him then?" said Jesse." Who knows? Women.Man's greatest mystery." said Jaden.


Bastion stood where the ref usually stand." Welcome to the duel between freshman Slifer red student Blair Flannigan with her Warrior and Fairy cards and freshman Obelisk blue student Mira Luna who will use spellcaster and fiends.They have decide on a type duel and the winner get to go on a date with Bo. Lucky bastard. Anyway it is time for the coin toss to decide who goes first. Ladies pick your side of the coin." said Bastion." Heads!" said Blair." Tails!" said Mira.

The coin went up and it landed on heads." First turn Blair. Begin." said Bastion." I summoned Marauding Captain then I activate his ability to summoned Exiled Forces. I end my turn with three facedowns." said Blair." I summoned Renge, Gatekeeper of Dark world in attack mode then I play the spell Shield and Sword which switch the attack and defense and then I attack Exiled Forces!" said Mira." I play Threatening Roar to stop your attack." said Blair." I end my turn with two facedowns." said Mira.

" She is in a jam right Merlin?" said Morgan." I sent these two powerful warriors to the graveyard and summon the splendid Venus. Your fiend lose 500 attack and defense and I play the spell card Rush Recklessly and equip to my angel to attack." said Blair. The fiend was gone and Mira lost 1900 life points." I end my turn." said Blair." I draw. I play the facedown card monster reborn to bring back Renge in defense mode. Then I summoned Kuriboh and play the spell card Multiply to make my puff ball into a hundred of these little guys." said Mira. Then a hundred Kuriboh were there." Then I sent two Kuriboh to the grave and I summon Dark Magician then I play the field spell Yami to boost my spellcaster a by 200 points and you lose 200. So attack with Dark magic attack." said Mira. The angel was gone and Blair lost 100 life points." I attack with four Kuriboh tokens and you lose 2000 life points and end my turn with a facedown." said Mira. Blair then had only 1900 points.

" I will win this duel with this draw. I play my monster reborn and I summon back The splendid Venis then I use two dust tornado to destroy Yami and multiply plus heavy storm to destroy all faces down!" said Blair." Then I summon the agent of miracles - Juptier and we attack." said Blair. Then Dark Magican and Kuriboh were destroy and Mira had only 100 points left." I end my turn." said Blair." This match is Blair's. Mira is in obelisk blue but Blair almost beat Jaden before he had Neos. So Blair will win this and wins a date with Bo." said Syrus." Don't give up on the freshman Truesdale! Every duel can be changed in a flash." said Tyranno." The Dino nut is right." said Chazz." I draw. I sent two Kuriboh tokens to summoned my Endymion, the master magician. Then I will sent my hand to the grave to play rope of life and I bring back my dark magician and they attack your monster." said Mira." I stop their attack with mirror force!" said Blair." Then I play my dust tornado and I win!" said Mira.

The two angel were knocked out and Blair lost his life points." The winner is Mira! She wins Bo!" said Bastion.

Then Bo got out of the chair." That chair is painful. So where do you want to go on our date?" said Bo." I don't know maybe when me and Alexis win the tag tourney. I will decide from then." said Mira." No me and Bo will win and won't have to have to take any finals." said Jaden.

The next day, Bo and Jaden were sleeping in Professor Crowler's class again." Okay, Merlin do you mind waking up Bo because I have something to tell him." said Crowler." Sure teach." said Merlin. He then hit Bo." I'm up." said Bo." Since you have been so good lately, I have decide to upgrade you to Obelisk blue." said Crowler." That cool.Can I go back to sleep now?" said Bo. Crowler sighed and he nod as Bo cheered and sleep." He is a Slifer slacker. Now who will make him duel tomorrow?" said Crowler." I will do it Professor Crowler." said a voice. It was a princely look man wearing an Obelisk uniform." Your name would be?" said Crowler." My name is Leon. I would like to challenge him to a duel." said Leon.

Then the class bell ended." Please go to your matches for the tourney or gym." said Crowler. Merlin and Jesse tried to walk up the sleepers." Do they does this all the time?" said Jesse." You should have tried to get them up during the last test. It was so hard. Just say duel and they wake up." said Merlin. They woke up and they ran to the gym.

Bo stood on the red team batting against Obelisk pitcher Leon." What is the deal with this guy anyway? I mean he wants to battle Bo and for some strange reason want to beat him." said Jesse." He is a freshman and was the best duelist until Bo came along with his dragon. He lost everything and he wants revenge." said Bastion." What are you doing? Ra Yellow aren't playing here." said Blair." I had my duel here yesterday and I joined the Slifer red team to help because of your losing streak with batters." said Bastion." We are lucky to have you Bastion." said Jaden

 Leon then threw the ball and Bo hit the ball out of the park and it hit Leon straight in the face." I am so sorry Leon." said Bo.

He the. ran to him and Bo got hit with a ball straight in the stomach and he fell to the ground." Too far man." said Jaden." You don't hit my face. I got to get ready for our duel later." said Leon.

He left the gym with his posse as Bo stood up." You are going down Leon with my Stardust Dragon." said Bo. He then fell down and he was sent to the nurse office.

Later that day in Bo's room, he was preparing his deck." Thank to my study of Leon's deck. I think I got this." said Bo.

Then Mira came in." You feeling better Bo?" said Mira." Yeah and since I got my deck ready for our match and I will win like always." said Bo." I heard he use scary zombies cards. Sometimes even champions lose. Why do you want to go to Obelisk Blue anyway?" said Mira." Because my family was always been Ra yellow and I want to show them up with my friends here.Plus I get to see you more." said Bo. Then Mira blushed." So do you want to practice with me ? said Mira." Truth be told,Blair asked me to practice with her." said Bo." That slut." said Mira." You say something? I better get going to our match." said Bo. He then left the room with his stuff and he went to the abandoned dorm.

The next day in the auditorium, Bo stood on his side and Leon on his side." You are going down Bo! I will get your fame and I will beat the brother of Lucas Powers." said Leon." This deck I made here was for you so I can beat you!" said Bo.

Next time,
Bo vs Leon, a way to advanced,and more rivalry

No comments:

Post a Comment