Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Power Guild part 6 Hero Academy crazy training

Bob was relaxing at the hotel that the Guild was staying at." This is some relaxing after our mission." said Bob. The door opened and there stood was Stella." There you are. You are late for training." said Stella." Stella. I know  that you are new here but I have been in the guild since I was 5 and this training trip is a relaxing trip." said Bob. 

Then Gramps appeared." He is right for once. So relax Stella visit the bathing house or something." said Gramps." Thanks Master but I was thinking to hang out with Bob." said Stella." She justdoesn't get it. Anyway since your team is doing other things right now." said Gramps." Yeah Brendan went to go beat that game at the arcade,Kari went on a spiritual training or something with Warp and Nuke, and Cindy went to go spend time with Wish and Wizard." said Bob." Since you got her back. The drinking bill went down and we are making money again." said Gramps." What do you need from us master?" said Stella." You are showing the three new recruits around the training ground." said Gramps." Can someone else do it? Like Norman!" said Bob." Norman is off on a mission or something like that. I think he is out with his girlfriend personally. Everyone else deserved this but you Robert. You are already lazy and just because you free the spirit world and you defeat an evil king doesn't make you that more lazy." said Gramps.

Then he led in two girls and a boy. One of the girls had black hair and a dragon chain, the other girl had green hair and a UFO chain on her,and the boy had blond hair and a giant sword on his back. They all looked about 15 to 16." Meet Rex aka Dragon,Eliza aka Alien,and Abe aka Ares. Good luck you two lovebirds." said Gramps.

He then left as Bob sent a rhino after him." Are you two the legendary lovers that Master told us?" said Rex." Call me stella Stella." said Stella." You are very pretty." said Abe. Stella blushed as Bob look mad." What is it Master Bob?" said Eliza." Nothing just that the rhino missed it target and call me Bob." said Bob.

Then Kari came in with Brendan,Cindy, Donna,Luke,Blake,Blair,Diane,Alice,and Ryan." Bobby. I miss you so much." said Donna aka Mystic. She then hugged him and Stella threw her into a pond." Stella. I was thinking we could go spend the day together." said Luke.

He was then hit with a frying pan made by Blair." Sorry Stella. He can be a pervert sometimes." said Blair.

Diane and Alice then grabbed Bob and Stella as Blake and Ryan talked with Ares about his sword." Where did you get that! It is so awesome." said Blake." My dead father right before he died." said Abe." I am so sorry. Right Blake." said Ryan." Shouldn't you two be with your girlfriends?" said Cindy." Cindy! You are alive again!" said the group." Yep and I save her." said Brendan." Actually it was a group effort with me,Brendan,Bob,and Cindy. Hey where did they go?" said Kari.

In the town, Bob sighed as Cindy was talking with Diane and Alice." Bob asked you on a date here in town?" said Alice." Yeah and he won't tell me where it is." said Stella." It wouldn't be a surprise then!" said Bob." He is always grumpy when we are around. I wonder why?" said Diane." You remind me of my sister annoying friends who took me on shopping dates. Which was a living hell." said Bob." Anyway, I was thinking we get the group together for the fireworks show in the traditional clothing here yukata " said Alice." What are they?" said Stella." They are the known outfits of ancient heroes which also celebrates happiness for some reason but they are use in Japan only for festivals." said Bob." How do you know that?" said Diane." I am a genius after all." said Bob.

Then Gramps hop up and he smack Bob." You get that for throwing a rhino at me!" said Gramps." Hello master. What is up?" said Stella." Just call me Gramps like everyone else recuits.Anyway what are your plans for the festival?" said Gramps." We were thinking of wearing yukatas but your grandson says we shouldn't." said Alice." Don't listen to him because he is close minded after all. I think that is a good idea and I should make the entire guild go to the festival and wear yukatas include Bob's sprits." said Gramps.

Then Scampers,Z,Tyro,and Tyro appear." Make sure Bob wears one okay." said Gramps." Yes Gramps." said the four." I better get going to my mission." said Gramps." See you later master." said Diane.

Gramps then hopped off as a new spirit came out off Bob It has pink and had a heart on him." Master I got your plans for tonight." said the spirit." Thanks Heart. I better get ready." said Bob." For what?" said Stella." Our date.Just be ready around 5 to 6. My messenger will be coming around then." said Bob. He teleport somewhere as Stella was dragged off by her friends to get ready.

Around 5-6 PM, Stella was getting ready with the help of Z,Alice,Diane,Kari,Cindy, Eliza,and Rex." Still can't believe Bob is asking a girl on a date? He really isn't that sociable." said Z." Give Bob some credit through. When we had to go on a date for missions he is very good at planning." said Cindy." You still wonder what you two are doing for your date?" said Kari." I heard from Bob's spirit named Heart that you guys are going to the best and romantic place in town. I wish I was you." said Donna.

Then a knock was heard and Z opened the door and it was a messenger. The messenger held up a sign that said, I am hear to deliver the message to Stella. I can't talk and this will cost you one gold coin and my name is Ness.

Ness then handled Z the letter as Z payed him the coin as he disappeared." Strange little guy." said Rex." What does it says? Eliza read it for me." said Stella." Dear Stella, meet me at this restaurant called The gods hall of love,then we go on a romantic walk,and we will get yukatas and then go watch the festival. I will be the guy with the combed white hair and take Z with you. She knows this town." said Eliza." That is so romantic and adorable coming from the guy who isn't a romantic." said Diane." He probably had help. Stella you ready to go?" said Alice. Stella came out wearing a sliver dress,her haired style, crescent moon earrings,and sliver heels." Yeah." said Stella.

At the gods hall of love, Bob was waiting for Stella." This is so stressful." said Bob. Then Tyro came out." You can do this master. You beat down giant monsters and you have done some crazy stuff which can't be compare. So rock on." said Tyro.

Then Stella came in. Bob blushed." You look nice Stella." said Bob." Thanks Bob. So what is this place?" said Stella. A waiter sat the two." This place was made by a guild friend of mine who is a romantic,part god,and really smart. So this place is famous for couples." said Bob." You picked this? I thought it was something else." said Stella." What did you think?" said Bob." A girl mud wresting pit." said Stella." You think of me too little." said Bob.

The two talked and laughed and Bob pay the waiter as Kari watched with Brendan and they followed them." Why are we spying on them when I could get nachos?" said Brendan." Because maybe we could go on a date." said Kari." What did you say?" said Brendan." Lets go join the group already." said Kari. She then ran toward the festival.

The two were walking through the park." So Bob did you go to school as a kid?" said Stella." Nah. Gramps plus my parents want to me do jobs at age 5 so I really didn't have time for school. Why do you ask?" said Bob." Some of my friends are coming to visit Mural soon so I want to know if you had any school friends or anyone single." said Stella." I think just Brendan or something." said Bob." Oh.Should we go get our yukatas?" said Stella." We can take our time and spend time together." said Bob." Yeah we should." said Stella.They walked slowly as they made it to the yukatas store.

Bob came up to the gang wearing a black/red one and Stella a space themed one." Look at the happy couple." said Brendan. He was wearing a green one then Bob kicked him into the sky." Will you stop doing that? It is getting old!" said Kari. Bob and Stella then watched the fireworks." Had a good date?" said Bob." The best." said Stella.

At the baths, Bob was relaxing by reading a magic book." Bob are you coming to peep with us?" said Blake." One the girls will want you dead. Two I got some reading to do." said Bob." You are no fun." said Scampers." Ares. You are staying here?" said Ryan." I need to relax." said Abe.

The guys left as Bob,Abe,and Tyro stayed." So Bob why are you reading a book about magic? And why do the guys want to go peek?" said Abe." I want to practice magic and Wizard said this is the best way. They are guys." said Bob." What will Donna do to them?" said Tyro and Abe." I think Z said that Donna will turned them into frogs,cows,little dogs in purse,stone,blind,and others but I forget." said Bob.

On the girls side," So we know who Stella likes. Who do you like Kari?" said Cindy." I don't really like anyone at this moment." said Kari." Don't lie Kari. We all know that you like Brendan." said Stella.

Kari then hid under the water to hide her blush." The guys are coming again. What should I do to them this year?" said Donna." What are you talking about?" said Stella,Diane,Alice,Eliza,and Rex." Well to explain to you rookies. Donna used her magic to transforming them into something." said Z." Does Bob peep?" said Stella." Not to my recollection." said Kari." What about Abe?" said Eliza." I don't think so. He seem like a quiet guy." said Cindy." They are coming. So they are girls this year." said Donna.

 She made the entrance to the bath magical and the guys became girls." Now you can come in." said the girls.

Bob then made some fireworks as he made the book into thin air." I am going to bed because I found a job in the morning." said Bob." Does Stella know about this?" said Abe." Yeah and it is just us and maybe you new recruits. Would this be your first mission?" said Bob." Yeah and I am so in." said Abe." I got a sweet prank for the guys. You in?" said Bob." Sure. What is it?" said Abe.

Bob and Abe were in the front of the hotel waiting for the girls." What is the job about?" said Abe." Well since I need 9 girls for the mission. I use a spell that convince Brendan,Kari,Alice,Donna,Eliza, Stella,Diane,Cindy,and Rex to be girls for the mission." said Bob.

Bob was then hit with a bath tub." Still can't believe you are making us do this." said Brenda." This job will pay 10 million dollars." said Abe." Why aren't you two girls?" said Rex." The job said that I need 9 girls to be friend with the richest daughter in town while me and Abe are decide which one should be the suitor of her." said Bob." Well that seems fair." said Eliza. The girls walked to the trains as Bob and Abe talked." Why did you lied to them?" said Abe:" Trust me.I couldn't tell the truth and we get to have a little fun." said Bob.

Next time,
Bob and Abe are sticked fighting monsters, the girls are going to shopping,and secret are heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment