Monday, May 20, 2013

Power part 1 The Intro

New Power.

Fourth Wall Breaking P.O.V
"Hello dear readers, My name is Robert Percival X but you can call me Bob for short. I live here in the wonderful state of Colorado with my mom's niece Susan and her boyfriend Kyle. I live here because my father Arthur, president of Harvard kicked me out of the house due to my incompetence and disrespect of the family name or something along those lines. My mom still sent me here with money for food and stuff. I am a local high school senior here. I am 18 and I am turning 19 on July 4th. My hair is pure white after my experience and my eyes are blue." said Bob to the audience.

"Mister X, would you please pay attention to my class for just today instead of daydreaming?" said the teacher. She then grab out a bottle of beer."Her name is Ms.Wine. She is a drunk and everyone knows it and she is my English teacher." said Bob to the audience."Yes Ms. Wine." said Bob.Bob then turned to the board as the lunch bell rang."You got off easy this time Mr. X." said Wine.

Bob then cheered as his friends came up to him."These two are my friends Abe and Brendan. These two have been my friends since middle school. These two are quite popular and I get to hang out with cheerleaders. It is super sweet." said Bob to the audience."Bob. You made Ms.Wine yell at you six times this whole year." said Abe."So?" said Bob.

"That is so cool. All the girls are talking about you being a rebel even Stella." said Brendan."She is talking about me?" said Bob." Haven't you two been friends since you were like 5 or something?" said Abe."I heard that they had a fight from some of her friends." said Brendan.

They were walking to grab some foods as Bob was talking to the audience once again,"Stella and I have been friends since we were 5. We live next to each other. The fight was about her dating Norman last year and we haven't been on talking terms since.".

Bob then grab his lunch and he followed Brendan and Abe."So where are Chill and Fang?" said Bob."Carl and Frank have already left for the year. Lucky bastards." said Abe."So when is the amusement park/beach opening up this year?" said Brendan."I think tomorrow." said Kari.

Bob then turned his head around and he saw seven of Brendan and Abe's girlfriends.One was in a ponytail and brown hair, one had green hair and a UFO necklace, one had black hair and a dragon tooth for a necklace, one had bright red hair, one had blond hair and a smile of destruction, and the last one had sliver hair.

"The one with the ponytail is Kari who is a known black belt and the little sis to Vance, a famous fighter from the US, the green hair girl is known alien fan Eliza and she has been abducted by aliens and this is according to her, Rex is a known animal fan even fish, we have Cindy and she is a major hothead, the blond is Boom or Lucy and she really likes explosions, and that sliver hair girl is Stella head cheerleader." said Bob to the audience.

"So are we are off to the amusement park tomorrow Brendan?" said Boom."Yeah Brendan?" said Kari."Easy ladies and I am bring Bob and Abe with me for guy support."said Brendan."Really Brendan? Why these two and not Fang or Chill?" said Rex and Cindy."Those two guys are so weird even more than Bob." said Stella."I am right here you know Stella." said Bob."And Bobby here is really good at things like gym." said Abe."We will see and if he can beat me and I will let him come with us." said Stella.

She left as the girls followed her."Dude she hate you even after you saved her from Norman." said Brendan."Trust me man. There is more reasons than you know." said Bob."Have either you master your new powers?" said Abe."You know we aren't supposed to talk about that." said Bob.

"A couple of days ago, we went camping and a alien gave us super powers. Abe got super speed, strength, flight, the ability to summon anything, and smart. Brendan got the powers of elements, speed, strength, and flight. I got every single powers so I have to wear this bracelet to limit my powers." said Bob to the audience.

"Let me guess you have?" said Brendan."I mastered mine yesterday." said Abe."So Brendan what about you?" said Bob."Most of them man but freakin lighting! What about you Bob?" said Brendan."None of them but the advanced abilities." said Bob.

The three were changing into their gym clothing."I thought you would at least master one power." said Brendan."Didn't you get super smarts or something?" said Abe."Yeah but this band limits me from using two or more powers that aren't super human gifts." said Bob.

They walk to the gym room which had a giant computer and robots."Our country has super advanced technology while other country are still trying but they are failing." said Bob.He then stood by the wall and he saw the teacher walking to the front of the class."I will miss you guys because your class was the only class with boys in it." said the teacher.

"Oh I forgot to mention this but the school was a all girls school until me, Brendan, Abe, Fang, Chill, and Norman came here." said Bob."Okay so lets get outside to go on the track." said the teacher.The class went outside and they saw a jungle gym, track, baseball field, basketball court, and other gym stuff."Bob. You are going down for once." said Stella.

"Today's final game is all of this stuff in one so lets divide the class in half because one team will be the runners and the others will be the defend trying to stop the runners. Once 3 people of your team has made it your team wins. Lets get started." said the Coach.

The game was going on but then an explosion hit the ground."Get inside kids!" yelled the teacher.The class ran back inside but Bob, Abe, and Brendan hid behind the bleachers."Is that thing that the alien has talking about?" said Abe.

Then a women with spider legs appear."Get out here boys and no one gets hurt by Duchess Disaster! " said DD."What do we do?" said Brendan.Bob then start to glowed and then some armor start to appear.It was red and black."They will need some help and I will do as Power." said Bob.

He ran toward the spider and he made a sword and he slashed her."I see that you finally come out and fight me Power unit." said DD."The name is Power and I won't let you hurt these people because they have been through a lot this year. I will defeat you with my blade!" said Power.

Power then slashed its legs off and he threw the body in the air.Then Brendan in his green and white armor and Abe in his red armor appear."You two are the Element and Ares unit! So you three are going to destroy me and stop me from reveal your secret" said DD."No Element and I will destroy for try to kill us and our friends!" said Ares.Ares then made a giant sword and hit it, Element aka Brendan then summoned the elements and he fired  it."Sweet! I finally mastered lighting!" said Element.

Power then made his sword gone and he ran up to it."You wouldn't dare hit a women!" said DD."You hurt my friends." said Power. His fist then turn into something holy looking and he punched her into the ground."We better get out of here before they notice "they" are gone." said Ares."Right." said the two.They became the guys and they hid over by the bleachers.The cops came and they took the spider and the day was over."So am I going on that trip with you guys or what?" said Bob."Yeah man. We are guys and we need stay together." said Brendan.

In front of Bob's house was the girls, Fang, and Chill."Bob. Why are they coming with us? And they saw you have powers?" said Cindy."They must be on something. You know that. What are you doing here?" said Abe."I lived next to Bob since we were little. The girls are having a sleepover." said Stella."And the guys are going to mine?" said Bob.

Then Bob's cousin came out.She had the same white hair as her little brother."She is a known super genius and a hot girl. Hey boyfriend live in Hollywood and she goes there often." said Bob to the audience."I can't believe you have so many friends and I am off."said Susan."Your cousin is weird Bob." said Chill."I know that too well. We better get some sleep so we are well rested for the amusement." said Bob.

Next time,
The gang goes to a amusement park/hotel, Bob masters one of his powers as a alien attack, more of the aliens origin is explain, and Bob and Stella make up

No comments:

Post a Comment